Link Wheel for SEO ??

28 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hello Friends,

Do you think Link Wheel is the best SEO technique to increase keyword ranking??

Thanks
#link #link wheel #seo #wheel
  • Profile picture of the author antony05
    Link wheel is created by web 2.0 property of website. These website are link with each other to get helpful backlink to your website. Sure it will increase the keyword ranking.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6068438].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author StevenJones
    It's okay, but certainly not the best way to build links.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6068517].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author addlinkweb
      its a strategy of building links in web 2.0 sites and surely it has big impact on SEO. don't add more than 3 links otherwise some restricted web 2.0 sites may mind and don't approve your article
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6068554].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author StevenJones
        Originally Posted by addlinkweb View Post

        its a strategy of building links in web 2.0 sites and surely it has big impact on SEO. don't add more than 3 links otherwise some restricted web 2.0 sites may mind and don't approve your article
        False, it will not have the biggest impact. Depends on too much variables.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6068802].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steffy Rose
    Link wheel in SEO is a great technique to get huge amount of traffic to our website...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6068830].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Pinnacle Web
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6068994].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author McHarrison
      Link wheel takes 1-2 weeks to be crawled by search engines but it is really effective seo strategy. The process contains very simple steps:

      Create a squidoo account and add a blog to it with the link of your site on one keyword.

      Create an article and submit that to article directory with two keywords in resource box.one keyword should be linked to you squidoo blog URL and another to your site.

      Now Create a Hub page account and post a blog into it with two keywords.One keyword should target your article link while other to your site.

      In second Last step create account on Google knol and past a blog with two keywords where one keyword should target your hub page blog and another to your site.

      Lastly create a blog on blogger with two keyword where one should target your Google knol blog URL and another to your site.

      Loss Assessors Ireland
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6069174].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JoshuaReen
        Originally Posted by McHarrison View Post

        Link wheel takes 1-2 weeks to be crawled by search engines but it is really effective seo strategy. The process contains very simple steps:

        Create a squidoo account and add a blog to it with the link of your site on one keyword.

        Create an article and submit that to article directory with two keywords in resource box.one keyword should be linked to you squidoo blog URL and another to your site.

        Now Create a Hub page account and post a blog into it with two keywords.One keyword should target your article link while other to your site.

        In second Last step create account on Google knol and past a blog with two keywords where one keyword should target your hub page blog and another to your site.

        Lastly create a blog on blogger with two keyword where one should target your Google knol blog URL and another to your site.

        Loss Assessors Ireland
        Thanks for providing such a detailed information. I was looking for this... and finally got it here.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6069504].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author SEO Haven
        Originally Posted by McHarrison View Post

        Link wheel takes 1-2 weeks to be crawled by search engines but it is really effective seo strategy. The process contains very simple steps:

        Create a squidoo account and add a blog to it with the link of your site on one keyword.

        Create an article and submit that to article directory with two keywords in resource box.one keyword should be linked to you squidoo blog URL and another to your site.

        Now Create a Hub page account and post a blog into it with two keywords.One keyword should target your article link while other to your site.

        In second Last step create account on Google knol and past a blog with two keywords where one keyword should target your hub page blog and another to your site.

        Lastly create a blog on blogger with two keyword where one should target your Google knol blog URL and another to your site.

        Loss Assessors Ireland
        Be wary of using Google blogs for SEO/linkwheel purposes, just saying.
        Signature
        All-In-One SEO & Marketing Service
        If you want the upper hand over your competitors, here's your chance.
        SEO, SMM, Google Local Optimization & Professional Internet Marketing done-for-you.
        Never worry about Traffic & Lead Generation again! Click Here for more info.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7507029].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author samual james
    You can get good amount of traffic and backlinks by using this technique but dont hope to get first page ranking
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6069204].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author christinejones
    Banned
    Link Wheel is an efective strategy because you will get a lot of valuable backlinks but there are some disadvantages: it takes a lot of time and you need unique articles.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6069361].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author codecreative
      Originally Posted by christinejones View Post

      Link Wheel is an efective strategy because you will get a lot of valuable backlinks but there are some disadvantages: it takes a lot of time and you need unique articles.
      Not if you pop over to fiverr. What do you think of volarex gigs, she claims she can build a LINKWHEEL with 6 High pr Blog Manually And Then Create 3000 Backlinks On Them Dominate The First Page Of Any Search Engine for $5

      Then you can top it up and if you want end up with 18 high pr blogs with 9000 backlinks to the blogs.

      Am I right that in a way your insulating your money site as the backlinks go to your web2.0 link wheel blogs first. Would you consider this a safe way of automateing the backlink process and climbing up google serps?

      Expert opinions needed and appreciated
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6069442].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author uzojvp
        Originally Posted by codecreative View Post

        Not if you pop over to fiverr. What do you think of volarex gigs, she claims she can build a LINKWHEEL with 6 High pr Blog Manually And Then Create 3000 Backlinks On Them Dominate The First Page Of Any Search Engine for $5

        Then you can top it up and if you want end up with 18 high pr blogs with 9000 backlinks to the blogs.

        Am I right that in a way your insulating your money site as the backlinks go to your web2.0 link wheel blogs first. Would you consider this a safe way of automateing the backlink process and climbing up google serps?

        Expert opinions needed and appreciated


        I think that was what affected my own website using her services my web dropped form 1 page to 3rd......but i actually did'nt use her service alone i also use an article network services within the same period... so now i am not too sure which of the services brought my ranking down?????
        Signature

        Check this out for some of the best information on Kitchen Decoration Ideas | You wanna know the best Pest Control Service in Africa? see the Best Pest Control

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7506535].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author david87
    If you are using quality ,do follow and most important is quality and fresh content only then link wheel will help you to generate traffic and improve search engine ranking.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6069418].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PolluxMB
    strategy is good but do not overdo with the links...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6070300].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Elfen Lied
    Yes, absolutely right link wheel is one of the most effective techniques in search engine optimization and also helps to generate huge traffic and increase keyword rankings by the use of web 2.0 properties such as Quizilla, blogger, typepad . By which we can create group of websites and each website is connected one to another and pointed to main website.
    Signature
    Hotel Book Save offers
    Up to £50 Cash Back ON Hotel Booking!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7505813].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author max4web
    Link wheel Eventually perfect in case these should be created with proper strategy.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7505918].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wellm97
    it is a good strategy as long as you are using unique content for your link wheel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7506116].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author redchillies
    It is a good technique but the not the best in the box
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7506140].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jclindayag
    Hi rsplajit!

    Just recently before, it is a good way to diversify your backlinks virtue of the creation level 1, 2, and 3 linking. However, I think Google has now able to track down the link wheel strategy. So, I suggest that you don't do link wheel for seo 2013.

    Instead follow the rule of "less is more".
    Signature

    Free Twitter Drip-Feed Tool Saves Time, Increases Market Awareness and Drives Traffic. Grab Your Free Account Today: http://www.Feed140.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7506377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SASA Techno
    Link wheel is the best way to promotion our websites and best for promote our blogs links for anyone blog and that's better and good way...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7506598].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ownergolan
    I would only link wheel to other properties other than my website.
    Signature
    "Aiyyo I'm gonna be on ti-dop, that's all my eyes can see..
    Ill put in work, and watch my status escalate"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7508984].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author chander sood
    Yes, link wheel technique is good to increase our keywords ranking. If you doing social book marking on link wheel url's then you see the more effect in traffic and in ranking.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7522212].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author michealburns
    Link Wheel is super strategy to boost your ranking on search engine!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7522766].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jasoncamroon
      Banned
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7522852].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jackwebson
        Link wheels are very effective way back 3 years ago but now i suggest avoid using it.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7523115].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jipolis7
    There is no other option to develop your keyword issue right now but link wheel to me. Right now I am going to start work with it. Here are some link wheel strategy that I like most -
    Best Link Wheel Strategy For Your Keywords | Websudasa Blog

    Check it out! I think you will also love it. I can't disagree with you on the topic. I want to start from root to making the website professional at step forward.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7524260].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gearmonkey
    Link wheels were great back in 2008. Now they are a waste of time. Just build backlinks to your "wheels" and forget about the link wheel method. Silo are a better way to go, but then again, you need to build links to your pages.

    Quality backlinks are imperative.
    Signature

    My Guitar Website | My SEO Blog - Advertising spots available.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7524739].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Backlinko
    This isn't 2007 anymore. This type of spammy stuff simply doesn't work.
    Signature
    Find Awesome Keywords...Without ANY Tools
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7524750].message }}

Trending Topics