38 replies
  • SEO
  • |
how many words do you spin per sentences or per article 500 words?
#articles #spinning
  • Profile picture of the author Bond Girl
    theone30,

    You spin as many words as you can, but right now I wouldn't spin any articles, just use original, unique content articles and spend your time doing quality links.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6189709].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AnmolJ
    Say No To Spinning Articles Otherwise Google Will Slap You Hard!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6189751].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author griffinhill
      Originally Posted by AnmolJ View Post

      Say No To Spinning Articles Otherwise Google Will Slap You Hard!
      What you say is very reasonable. After Google modified algorithm, He crack down on the situation of plagiarism
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6205359].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
    Originally Posted by theone30 View Post

    how many words do you spin per sentences or per article 500 words?
    NEVER use any PLR or existing articles to make spins from. I spin each sentence with +2 alternate sentences, and then i spin each sentence of them with words, usually 80% of the sentence.
    Signature
    *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
    -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
    *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
    Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6189912].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
    Banned
    0. Spinning articles into crap is what is creating all these Penguin whiners in the first place.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6189918].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Letsurf
      Originally Posted by Joe Robinson View Post

      0. Spinning articles into crap is what is creating all these Penguin whiners in the first place.
      Not true at all. I have a friend that does local SEO for a living and all he does is spin articles and blast them out with AMR and gets #1 rankings this way STILL. He doesn't absolutely nothing else to build backlinks. Only one of his sites got hit by the new alg and the rest actually increased in rankings. On the other hand I have had a site with 100% unique content and no spun backlinks that got hit hard. I keep reading don't spin blah blah blah but I have yet to see evidence of this being true, even after penguin. As to those who "rewrite" articles instead of spin. How can you compete with the number of backlinks produced from spinning and submitting to 1,000's of sites? It's not going to happen in most situations...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6190628].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theone30
    do you really think google can keep up with all those articles + spinning articles
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6189967].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joseph Robinson
      Banned
      Originally Posted by theone30 View Post

      do you really think google can keep up with all those articles + spinning articles
      If you think not, then go for it. I'll be here when your "my site got de-indexed/slapped/Google is evil" thread comes around .
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6189992].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
        I can think of only one valid reason that you would want to spin your original article and get a knock off. Actually, let me reword that. I know of only one purpose for spinning an article.

        What is it you ask? Won't you share with us you plead? My answer to you is I most certainly will as I have no qualms with helping others to be more successful in their marketing endeavors.

        Are you quite confidant that you are ready for this top notch marketing secret? Are you certain you really want to know the truth about spinning articles?

        Okay, here goes. The only intelligent reason to spin your article would be to use as an example as to why you should never use spinners to create additional informational, entertaining articles!

        Example:

        I will consider only 1 valid reason you may want to whirl your authentic article and have a hit down. Basically, ok, i'll reword that will. I am aware involving only 1 goal regarding rotating a piece of writing.

        Determining baby gender an individual inquire? Won't an individual give people an individual plead with? My personal respond to an individual is My partner and i undoubtedly will certainly when i haven't any qualms having assisting other people for being more fortunate in the advertising opportunities.

        Have you been rather confidant that you're set because of this top notch advertising solution? Have you been particular an individual really want to realize reality regarding spinning articles?

        Ok, the following moves. The only real smart cause to help whirl your article will be to utilize for example why you shouldn't utilize spinners to create further informative, interesting posts! :rolleyes: :p

        Terra
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6190068].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author GeorgR.
          Originally Posted by MissTerraK View Post

          I can think of only one valid reason that you would want to spin your original article and get a knock off. Actually, let me reword that. I know of only one purpose for spinning an article.

          What is it you ask? Won't you share with us you plead? My answer to you is I most certainly will as I have no qualms with helping others to be more successful in their marketing endeavors.

          Are you quite confidant that you are ready for this top notch marketing secret? Are you certain you really want to know the truth about spinning articles?

          Okay, here goes. The only intelligent reason to spin your article would be to use as an example as to why you should never use spinners to create additional informational, entertaining articles!

          Example:

          I will consider only 1 valid reason

          Terra
          If you think that "one click autospin" is all what spinning articles is about then you are wrong.

          Did it EVER occur to you that you can actually do this manually and create spun articles which make sense? The problem is that 99% of people think article spinning is a means to make a "new" article from an existing one, by pressing one button, the "auto spin" button. This is the wrong way to do it, sorry to tell you.
          Signature
          *** Affiliate Site Quick --> The Fastest & Easiest Way to Make Affiliate Sites!<--
          -> VISIT www.1UP-SEO.com *** <- Internet Marketing, SEO Tips, Reviews & More!! ***
          *** HIGH QUALITY CONTENT CREATION +++ Manual Article Spinning (Thread Here) ***
          Content Creation, Blogging, Articles, Converting Sales Copy, Reviews, Ebooks, Rewrites
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6190320].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MissTerraK
            Yes George,

            I do know that hand spinners where you manually rewrite sentences and even paragraphs are available and do produce higher quality articles than one click spinners.

            I personally just choose to completely rewrite my own articles if there is a need without the aid of above mentioned tools. In my experience, it takes me less time because as careful as I am to rewrite sentences, the hand spun article often needs tweaking afterward anyway.

            By the way, I was just having some fun in my above post!

            Terra
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6190365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ellenpage
    Spinning articles and G Penguin will hit you .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6190032].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wadboram
    Rewrite articles adding your own writing style to get a final unique and attractive articles.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6190281].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author three marketeers
    Banned
    spin as many words as you can. what spinner are you using? chief, chimp, or thebestspinner? Anyway, if the articles are unique enough, search engines won't be able to tell the difference between the original and the spinned. IF it's original enough...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6190451].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author theone30
      i'm using spinnerchief,I just got it yesterday,i'm spinning 50 wordds per 500 words article
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6190485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheProgrammer
    spin as many as you can, i use spinner chief, the free of this software is also much better than any other paid progs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6190521].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SamDermot
    Banned
    I have found ContentBoss is good article rewriting software but it is a software you shouldn't expect articles like written by a human.

    Articles of ContentBoss can be used for link building purposes, there are lots of article directories where people submit spun articles, if you submit articles generated by ContentBoss then it would be better than others.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6190522].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HarrieztPotter
    you can use the Mass Article Creator
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6193040].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wilsonm
      I take it as long as the articles are spun well enough, tools such as AMR are still alive and kicking?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6193515].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mahacool
        The days of spinning articles are over. New fresh original content is now the thing to do.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6193662].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author jinx1221
          Originally Posted by mahacool View Post

          The days of spinning articles are over. New fresh original content is now the thing to do.
          Sooooooooooo tired of these two sentence replies condemning spinning because of "Penguin" blah blah blah coming off as you know firsthand. Yes, you should all know by now, Penguin will catch a poorly... let me repeat.. POORLY spun article, like the kind you get when you push a button and it autospins it with every synonym in the english language. Doing things that way, even pre-penguin, was a lazy way of doing things. Now it's even more lazy and foolish. If you autospin, proofread your article to make sure it reads well. If you spin manually (and you should), spin at paragraph, sentence, and word levels. Check for mistakes in grammar. Dont add every synonym in the dictionary. But seriously, dont come off as some expert and reply with this stupid "Dont do spinning, penguin will kick you off the serps" bullcrap, because you think it makes you sound intelligent or something... it doesn't.
          Signature

          The Ultimate Private Network Management,
          Visualization and Automation Tool




          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6203263].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author autumnsmith
            Originally Posted by jinx1221 View Post

            Sooooooooooo tired of these two sentence replies condemning spinning because of "Penguin" blah blah blah coming off as you know firsthand. Yes, you should all know by now, Penguin will catch a poorly... let me repeat.. POORLY spun article, like the kind you get when you push a button and it autospins it with every synonym in the english language. Doing things that way, even pre-penguin, was a lazy way of doing things. Now it's even more lazy and foolish. If you autospin, proofread your article to make sure it reads well. If you spin manually (and you should), spin at paragraph, sentence, and word levels. Check for mistakes in grammar. Dont add every synonym in the dictionary. But seriously, dont come off as some expert and reply with this stupid "Dont do spinning, penguin will kick you off the serps" bullcrap, because you think it makes you sound intelligent or something... it doesn't.
            you NAILED it! rules have been there, you just need to exert extra effort. Now, you have the choice to listen from this guy or put your site on target...
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6203850].message }}
  • I do spin articles manually, don't use any automatic software.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6193874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Danijelb
    It is ok to write unique article and then spin it manually. But don't post spun one to more than 15-20 sites.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6193944].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author paulwro
    Try "The best spinner" is realy the best
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6199916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Letsurf
    Spinchimp has a free version and it's very easy to use as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6202319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bloghands
    jinx1221 I think your avatar says it all haha.

    People are just trying to tell you what's good for you. You have the right to do what you want. It's like if a girl was dating an abusive guy. Her friends would tell her she can do better but she might stay with him because it's convenient.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6203385].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jinx1221
      Originally Posted by bloghands View Post

      jinx1221 I think your avatar says it all haha.

      People are just trying to tell you what's good for you. You have the right to do what you want. It's like if a girl was dating an abusive guy. Her friends would tell her she can do better but she might stay with him because it's convenient.
      True enough, but I just see it as, like in your scenario, a girl dates an abusive guy, now all her friends say "yeah, all men are jerks, dont see anymore guys". Well, thats not true, anymore than it is that crappy autospun junk equates to well spun, proofread content.

      And yes, like my avatar, I am only interested in serp domination.. making money is... inconsequential... bwoo hoo hooo hoooo hooo.... bwaahaa haa haaa!!! :p
      Signature

      The Ultimate Private Network Management,
      Visualization and Automation Tool




      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6203414].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theone30
    jinx how many words per 500 article ,do you spin?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6203458].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jinx1221
      Originally Posted by theone30 View Post

      jinx how many words per 500 article ,do you spin?
      That all depends, because I spin at all levels... paragraph, sentence, phrase, and word levels. There is so much that I cant say how many words, and its not just 'how many words', it's 'how many sentences', etc.. each spun sentence will have spun words, so it's really hard to describe.. I would say in short, the more the better.. but not in how many synonyms to add to your words, either. Its like, so many people just add words in the synonym list because they're there.. thats where it gets messed up, because either the words in the list dont make sense with the sentence, or a word is some obscure word nobody ever uses, like "I'm gonna ruminate this banana." well thats just dumb! So sometimes less is more. I spin to at least 80% uniqueness, usually 90% or above, and that's easy to do when you rewrite the article first, well here:

      1) rewrite article.. total rewrite, I dont want one hint of duplicate content out there!

      2) spin at paragraph level.. this is similar to rewriting the whole thing, just paragraph by paragraph

      3) spin at sentence level.. see #2

      4) spin at word/phrase level.. dont use every word in the dictionary!

      5) spin/proofread spins to make sure they (each spin) are grammatically correct and read well

      6) dont worry about it.. google is smart, but not that smart. They might be able to catch poorly spun content, simply because they can see grammatical errors, plus if say 'word 4' is a synonym to 'word 4' in another article that is linked to yours, that might be a match. Also they can tell the percentage of duplicate. But beyond that, it's almost impossible for a computer program to tell the difference between (well) spun content and original content. So to answer your question, the more the better, and the better the... better :rolleyes:
      Signature

      The Ultimate Private Network Management,
      Visualization and Automation Tool




      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6203591].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Letsurf
    Do you have a good VA that you use to spin or do it yourself? I've thought about putting spun articles on the web 2.0 sites that surround the money site and then rewrite the first sentence of each manually. I think if google was going to create an alg to detect spinning the first sentence would be the most vulnerable. The rest of the words in the article would vary greatly in position because of so many variations. What are your thoughts on this?

    As Jinx stated I also spin articles to paragraph, sentence, word level and also many unique titles and spin them all together too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6203758].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jinx1221
    We can only assume the limitations of google's algorithm, and you are right in saying that 'word 4' would no longer be 'word 4' after the first sentence is rewritten, but it wouldnt hurt to rewrithe the whole thing.

    The way I figure it, Google can guess it to be a spun document based on these four criteria:

    1) word placement to synonym match
    2) duplicate percentage
    3) grammar issues
    4) using words nobody ever uses or has used since 1793.

    Other than these, it just takes way too much processing power than they would ever want to or be capable of using to go through each and every article with a fine tooth comb to figure out whether it is spun or not. As long as it's not obvious to you or me, it certainly wont be obvious to them.
    Signature

    The Ultimate Private Network Management,
    Visualization and Automation Tool




    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6203794].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author justin44
    I don't recommend spinning the articles. Writing original content is still my top priority.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6204130].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author warriorsaroj
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6204672].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GeraldNitram
    I wouldn't use a spinner for a content that has already been posted online. I'd rather use it for something that I wrote myself. When you get to see the spintax (that's what we call the version with all the brackets and pipes), you have to check the words manually if they'll fit when you spin them. Not all synonyms will be useful. It makes me remember someone who spun without checking; he didn't bother to change what the spinner did to Salt Lake City -- Sodium Body of Water Town.
    Signature
    Be your own boss by becoming an SEO Reseller!
    A white label SEO firm can help you out so that you can start TODAY!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6205371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author seankaye
    I think it is comical that you read many of these "anti-spin" comments and the english is abhorrent. Like somehow Google will know that their pigeon english is "original" but perfectly crafted spun content isn't.

    Go read a few dozen blogs - 75% of them are littered with terrible grammar and spelling mistakes that my 8 year old wouldn't make. But it is original so the magical Google algorithms will "know" it is good.

    A five hundred word article that is spun 5 times at the paragraph, sentence and word/phrase level is more likely to be unique than two "original" articles that you could right on the same topic. It is simply mathematics.

    The reason why people don't do it? Because it's hard. To write a 600 word article, then rewrite each paragraph five times, then rewrite each sentence in each of those rewritten articles five time and finally every word in every rewritten sentence of every rewritten paragraph take about 25 - 30 hours of work. But if you do it well, it produces perfectly readable (and certainly better english than some of the comments here) articles of varying lengths, sentence numbers, etc. My articles between spins can range from 580 words to 720 words back to 535 words all with 98-100% uniqueness.

    So, please continue writing new content every time you need something for getting backlinks or whatever, you'll become bored and move on to something else soon enough. Meanwhile, I'll create perfect hand spun articles and get hundreds of unique contextual backlinks with it.

    Google is a series of algorithms, you're imbuing on it cognitive intelligence that it simply cannot have. If I generate two spun articles that are 100% unique and you hand write two unique articles, it can't tell the difference. If you "quote" one of your articles in the other, how does Google know that you're copy is not spun?

    Best question of all, how does Google discern quality? I could write interesting spun articles and you write boring dross. Google can't work out that mine is better than your's. Why not? Go to a book store and stand in a fiction section, ask three people or ten people who walk by to name their favourite book and you're as likely to get ten different answers because quality is utterly subjective. How could Google "craft" this algorithm to discern quality when it isn't even static or definable by human beings?

    Seriously folks, you make Google out to be magical.
    Signature

    Take your article marketing to a whole new level with RapidAction Writing!

    We create awesome content and help you generate the quality backlinks you need to rank organically!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6365897].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dennis09
      Originally Posted by seankaye View Post

      I think it is comical that you read many of these "anti-spin" comments and the english is abhorrent. Like somehow Google will know that their pigeon english is "original" but perfectly crafted spun content isn't.

      Go read a few dozen blogs - 75% of them are littered with terrible grammar and spelling mistakes that my 8 year old wouldn't make. But it is original so the magical Google algorithms will "know" it is good.

      A five hundred word article that is spun 5 times at the paragraph, sentence and word/phrase level is more likely to be unique than two "original" articles that you could right on the same topic. It is simply mathematics.

      The reason why people don't do it? Because it's hard. To write a 600 word article, then rewrite each paragraph five times, then rewrite each sentence in each of those rewritten articles five time and finally every word in every rewritten sentence of every rewritten paragraph take about 25 - 30 hours of work. But if you do it well, it produces perfectly readable (and certainly better english than some of the comments here) articles of varying lengths, sentence numbers, etc. My articles between spins can range from 580 words to 720 words back to 535 words all with 98-100% uniqueness.

      So, please continue writing new content every time you need something for getting backlinks or whatever, you'll become bored and move on to something else soon enough. Meanwhile, I'll create perfect hand spun articles and get hundreds of unique contextual backlinks with it.

      Google is a series of algorithms, you're imbuing on it cognitive intelligence that it simply cannot have. If I generate two spun articles that are 100% unique and you hand write two unique articles, it can't tell the difference. If you "quote" one of your articles in the other, how does Google know that you're copy is not spun?

      Best question of all, how does Google discern quality? I could write interesting spun articles and you write boring dross. Google can't work out that mine is better than your's. Why not? Go to a book store and stand in a fiction section, ask three people or ten people who walk by to name their favourite book and you're as likely to get ten different answers because quality is utterly subjective. How could Google "craft" this algorithm to discern quality when it isn't even static or definable by human beings?

      Seriously folks, you make Google out to be magical.
      Thank you sir, all of the anti-spin rhetoric gets old. A good majority of the people taking a hard line against spinning either:

      A) Don't know what the hell their talking about and re-spout information in order to "appear" credible.

      or

      B) Have honestly never come across a properly spun article and naively warn others against using them.

      Truth is, proper spinning is hard, monotonous WORK. When done properly they do not read like garbage and can sometimes outdo the original in terms of "quality".

      Either way, you guys just go right ahead and keep writing original articles for every single contextual backlink, let's see how long that lasts. :rolleyes:
      Signature
      There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6374735].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adam337
    You can use spun articles for for web2.0 posting and article marketing but you should not use them in your money sites. I use mass article creator to spin article and I spin upto 50%.
    Signature


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6374684].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jinx1221
    Do not spin articles, not good google will angry kick and punish you

    just kidding
    Signature

    The Ultimate Private Network Management,
    Visualization and Automation Tool




    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6375501].message }}

Trending Topics