by nest28
37 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I been getting messages from wf members asking me to make a WSO, also there are people asking for it in some of my old threads , but making WSO takes me down a completely different path than what I would like to be doing. The only reason I would even consider it is because I want to answer everyone's questions about my methods, I do feel like there are a few things I might have left out, not intentionally though, it doesn't hit me that I left out something until somebody asks me a question, than I be like oh I forgot to tell them about that.

Another problem I have is I don't want people to think I made all this threads so that I could come out with a product later on and sell it to them, because I'm not that kind of guy.

I recently discovered that I like helping people, but at the same time I have so many people messaging me about advice and asking me to take a look at their sites that it's starting to feel like work lol.

Don't get me wrong though I like helping you guys out, it's just that I also have my new site that I'm working on so I wont have as much time to spend on the forum as I did before.

Also to avoid the haters I was thinking of making a personal blog where we can actually discuss seo,IM,building authority sites without thing getting off topic.

If any of this is something you would be interested in please let me know thank you for your time.
#make #wso
  • Profile picture of the author sirtiman
    It's time to listen to your heart. Don't disturb with everyone suggestion, but you have your own agenda.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6199953].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author allsystems
    Why are you bothered about what anyone thinks man. I have seen some of your threads and you have given some genuinely useful info. Especially the longtail method thread. Defo soemthing im going to be looking into when I have time. I see a lot of people with WSO that is just copied info,just make it unique if you do
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6200034].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ceilbleu
    make your personal blog. and don't forget to place email subscriber widget!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6200045].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author wilsonm
      Will it end up making money is the most important q.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6200073].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nest28
        Originally Posted by wilsonm View Post

        Will it end up making money is the most important q.
        I believe it would do well in terms of sells, I did a quick check over at the WSO section of the warrior forum and just saw basic hyped up sells pages.

        I'm not trying to feed people pipe dreams of how they can make 100 dollars a day. There is work involved with this method , you also have to be patient but it will pay off in the long run.


        Originally Posted by ceilbleu View Post

        make your personal blog. and don't forget to place email subscriber widget!
        I never thought about having a personal blog before it seems funny, but I'll give it a try.
        Originally Posted by allsystems View Post

        Why are you bothered about what anyone thinks man. I have seen some of your threads and you have given some genuinely useful info. Especially the longtail method thread. Defo soemthing im going to be looking into when I have time. I see a lot of people with WSO that is just copied info,just make it unique if you do
        It's not about be bothered about what people think, it just your reputation is everything online, right now I feel as though people like me, they trust me, I just don't ever want to lose that.

        If I decided to make a WSO it would be all useful info, I've read e-books that were 80 pages but only had a few pages that were anywhere near being useful.

        You can expect it to be the total opposite of every other WSO you ever read, so says the "Anti-Marketer" lol.
        Originally Posted by sirtiman View Post

        It's time to listen to your heart. Don't disturb with everyone suggestion, but you have your own agenda.
        Thank you, that's exactly what I'm trying to do, half of me wants to try the whole WSO, personal blog thing and the other half is like stick to what you know, keep building your sites.
        Signature

        Somewhere watching Power.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6200164].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mgreener
    Hi,

    Honestly if you're doing fine by sticking to what you do, then I don't think you should divert focus to something else. If by doing this you will be getting closer to another goal, then by all means.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6200275].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mantasmo
      Originally Posted by mgreener View Post

      Honestly if you're doing fine by sticking to what you do, then I don't think you should divert focus to something else. If by doing this you will be getting closer to another goal, then by all means.
      ^^this. The only logical thing to do (unless you're looking to change direction completely) is to focus on what's working well for you.

      Or is this one of those threads where we all pretend that you haven't made your mind up yet and encourage you to please launch a WSO?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6200400].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nest28
        Originally Posted by mgreener View Post

        Hi,

        Honestly if you're doing fine by sticking to what you do, then I don't think you should divert focus to something else. If by doing this you will be getting closer to another goal, then by all means.
        The thing is I know for a fact I can make money with building authority sites, but as you said making a WSO could be a way of not olny helping people who are interested in my methods but also to diversify how I make money online, not that it's all about money. I never been the greedy type.

        Originally Posted by bnetwork View Post

        ^^this. The only logical thing to do (unless you're looking to change direction completely) is to focus on what's working well for you.

        Or is this one of those threads where we all pretend that you haven't made your mind up yet and encourage you to please launch a WSO?
        No I really am asking for real advice here, this is not meant to be sell's page for a up coming WSO. I just want people honest opinions. One thing I hate is yes men, people who just want to be on your side and tell you what they think you want to hear. I welcome all opinions, I know nothing about making or selling WSO, having personal blog etc.

        But I do feel that marketing in those type of ways can defiantly be useful, right now I'm looking into different ways of marketing,diversifying my income,getting traffic from other places besides google etc.

        I'm basically trying to be a well rounded marketer. Something I think we all should be.


        Edit: I dont expect this thread to get much exposure and I really don't want it to, if I really wanted to pre-sell a up coming WSO I would do it either in my sig or on one of my more popular threads, that's how people can tell I'm not here to make money off them, I just want to help them.
        Signature

        Somewhere watching Power.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6200534].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mantasmo
          Originally Posted by nest28 View Post

          No I really am asking for real advice here, this is not meant to be sell's page for a up coming WSO. I just want people honest opinions. One thing I hate is yes men, people who just want to be on your side and tell you what they think you want to hear. I welcome all opinions, I know nothing about making or selling WSO, having personal blog etc.

          But I do feel that marketing in those type of ways can defiantly be useful, right now I'm looking into different ways of marketing,diversifying my income,getting traffic from other places besides google etc.

          I'm basically trying to be a well rounded marketer. Something I think we all should be.
          I don't know what it is that you currently do to earn a living as a marketer, so there's that... but from experience:

          1. Blogs take a lot of time to run, especially if you want your blog to bring in $$ (directly or indirectly). Key things - be consistent with your posting and create something that many people aspire to and can "follow" over time (there's a reason why "monthly income reports" normally get the most views and comments on IM blogs).

          2. Info products are a great way to make $$ and you can make loads of it, but, to be able to deliver quality, you need to make this your main focus. Again, I don't know what you do for a living, so it's kinda hard to give specific advice.

          Back to the whole focus thing... if it is product launches that you want to do - go for it and give it your all! If, on the other hand, you are making good money running a couple large authority websites - perhaps look to re-invest offline (rental property? that's what I'm doing right now) or for less time consuming ways to make your money WORK FOR YOU.

          Teaching others and sharing is great. Not every individual who shares good info and charges for it is a loser (as seems to be the consensus here). But it is a very time consuming undertaking, especially if you want people to get the most out of what you teach/share.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6201013].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
          Originally Posted by nest28 View Post


          I'm basically trying to be a well rounded marketer. Something I think we all should be.


          I'm not even sure what this means. If I'm in a specific line of business (publishing business in the case of Amazon sites), how does being "well-rounded" in selling ebooks help me? It doesn't.

          Successful businesses stick to what they are good at.
          Signature
          Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
          CLICK HERE FOR INFO
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6223298].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author nest28
            Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

            I'm not even sure what this means. If I'm in a specific line of business (publishing business in the case of Amazon sites), how does being "well-rounded" in selling ebooks help me? It doesn't.

            Successful businesses stick to what they are good at.
            What I meant is I would like to have a few ways of making money in case one becomes outdated/unusable. As far as the WSO is concerned I decided against making one, it wasn't anything I was seriously considering doing. Helping the people that like my threads was my because concern, they send me messages asking for advice and I just wanted a way to help all of them at once.

            Also I see that some need a lot of help, when it comes to making sites and I would hate to just leave them hanging. There were plenty of messages from people asking me to endorse their products knowing that some people would buy them because I said to, but the fact of the matter is I don't use any kind of software, not to mention I'm not endorsing a product I know nothing about.


            Hopefully by now people should know I'm not about making money off of them. If I was still making a good money online I would have had a WSO made and given it a way for free.


            I mean look at these threads people are still asking what is the best backlinking service of the wf, that is a clear indication that these people need help.

            Edit: I could have just ask a few marketers that I trust for advice via pm, but I wanted people opinions, I have no ulterior motives or nothing to hide.
            Signature

            Somewhere watching Power.

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6223457].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author nik0
              Banned
              Please not another wso / ebook seller, really there is too much of that.
              I think a personal blog would be a better solution, you can give away info for free there and people can ask questions in the comments on the post and you can make money by hooking them up with hosting plans, kw research tools, wordpress themes and what not.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6223751].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author nest28
                Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

                Please not another wso / ebook seller, really there is too much of that.
                I think a personal blog would be a better solution, you can give away info for free there and people can ask questions in the comments on the post and you can make money by hooking them up with hosting plans, kw research tools, wordpress themes and what not.
                I don't use any of that, so I can't really tell others to. I already said I decided against making a WSO, so what's the point of your first sentence.
                Signature

                Somewhere watching Power.

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6223874].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author nik0
                  Banned
                  Originally Posted by nest28 View Post

                  I don't use any of that, so I can't really tell others to. I already said I decided against making a WSO, so what's the point of your first sentence.
                  Wow you expect me to read every single post here, what a dude.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6224132].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author nest28
                    Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

                    Wow you expect me to read every single post here, what a dude.
                    Why wouldn't you read every post? Especially before commenting, and than you got a nerve to say what a dude lol. This guy is something else.
                    Signature

                    Somewhere watching Power.

                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6224270].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author nik0
                      Banned
                      Originally Posted by nest28 View Post

                      Why wouldn't you read every post? Especially before commenting, and than you got a nerve to say what a dude lol. This guy is something else.
                      I see a title, I think no you should not cause personally I hate wso's and Im a great fan of free information, I read the original post and leave my opinion, no need to read everyone elses opinions.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6226350].message }}
                    • Profile picture of the author WareTime
                      Originally Posted by nest28 View Post

                      Why wouldn't you read every post? Especially before commenting, and than you got a nerve to say what a dude lol. This guy is something else.
                      Many of them are something else - lazy asses. The ones clamoring WSO are the ones who won't read all the posts. The ones who want it on a silver platter. If google mailed them a check they'd be too lazy to cash it. They'd be on here asking if there was a WSO on check cashing or some crap. [UPDATE: nik0, it sounds like this was directed directly at you. I don't mean it that way. I'm more talking about the folks that get in one of these long threads and start asking questions that have been asked and answered a couple of times already, but they are too damn lazy to read. One doesn't even need to read all the posts, just read the ones from the OP who is explaining their methods]

                      My opinion on the WSO idea. Nest, you laid it out in those two threads. If a person bothers to read them, they know what to do. No need for a WSO.

                      If you make one (sounds like your not) simply distill what you said in those thread down to the basics and then have a q&a section. Whatever you do, don't become guru to the masses that might have further questions about your method.

                      Your method is so simple. If they aren't making money, they can't make money with it.

                      All you'll be doing is trading time builiding your own sites for a futile effort helping someone that can't build their own.

                      So they'll buy it, then they'll be on here saying your methods don't work and you'll have the link sellers saying "told ya so". Well, your methods absolutely WON'T work for the lazy.

                      But, on the other hand... IF, you can parlay a WSO and yourself into a first rate shovel salesman, then, there is gold in them thar hills.
                      Signature

                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6228039].message }}
                      • Profile picture of the author nik0
                        Banned
                        Originally Posted by WareTime View Post

                        nik0, it sounds like this was directed directly at you. I don't mean it that way. I'm more talking about the folks that get in one of these long threads and start asking questions that have been asked and answered a couple of times already, but they are too damn lazy to read. One doesn't even need to read all the posts, just read the ones from the OP who is explaining their methods
                        I know exactly what you mean, the same questions answered a ton of times and then still asking the same. That annoys me as well indeed, I mean if you are looking for an answer then search for it. I wasn't looking for an answer just made a comment based on the post so I didn't feel adressed by you. Still nice of you to think about it.
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6230105].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author dmtaylor247
              Originally Posted by nest28 View Post

              I mean look at these threads people are still asking what is the best backlinking service of the wf, that is a clear indication that these people need help.
              Nest I have PM'ed you, tell me what you think..
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6225666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nickels
    Well my opinon.... running a personal blog does take alot of time and like you said, you need to focus on your new site right? It would take way less time to write up a good ebook.

    Of course, you are going to have people say that your other posts were put in place just to get you in the position where people like & trust you because thats what people do...and its true, alot of people do this just to get you hyped up for their upcoming wso...but if thats not your reason, then go ahead and put together your own ebook because no matter what...this is what some people are going to think & express.

    If I were you, i would think about creating a little report or something that would really help people out and offering for free in exchange for an email...start building a list. maybe even a series to get people looking forward to the next you know.

    If you genuinely care & want to help people out and you say you actually kinda like it..go for it. then you can start creating more ebooks & marketing them to that list. its more long term you know.

    Whats the lifespan of an average wso? man, forget a wso! ... im so sick of the f'n warrior special offers section. Im not saying there arent any good wso's in there, but i think alot of the good ones get overlooked and quickly buried because of these other hyped up pieces of **** people put out. These wso gurus too busy trying to put the best new money maker scheme out to really test & know if the methods their selling people on really work or not...plus alot of these methods get spammed out too much so they stop working ..sorry had to rant for a sec, but yea..

    You read so many times, that the money is in the list...the money is in your own product...so just do it and good luck!
    Signature
    If you don't build your dream
    someone else will hire you to help
    build theirs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6217224].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mantasmo
    ^^ great advice right there. Sums up my thoughts exactly. Nothing wrong with helping others, just make sure that your business doesn't suffer from it and continue investing smart. Good luck!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6217583].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nest28
      Originally Posted by Nickels View Post

      Well my opinon.... running a personal blog does take alot of time and like you said, you need to focus on your new site right? It would take way less time to write up a good ebook.

      Of course, you are going to have people say that your other posts were put in place just to get you in the position where people like & trust you because thats what people do...and its true, alot of people do this just to get you hyped up for their upcoming wso...but if thats not your reason, then go ahead and put together your own ebook because no matter what...this is what some people are going to think & express.

      If I were you, i would think about creating a little report or something that would really help people out and offering for free in exchange for an email...start building a list. maybe even a series to get people looking forward to the next you know.

      If you genuinely care & want to help people out and you say you actually kinda like it..go for it. then you can start creating more ebooks & marketing them to that list. its more long term you know.

      Whats the lifespan of an average wso? man, forget a wso! ... im so sick of the f'n warrior special offers section. Im not saying there arent any good wso's in there, but i think alot of the good ones get overlooked and quickly buried because of these other hyped up pieces of **** people put out. These wso gurus too busy trying to put the best new money maker scheme out to really test & know if the methods their selling people on really work or not...plus alot of these methods get spammed out too much so they stop working ..sorry had to rant for a sec, but yea..

      You read so many times, that the money is in the list...the money is in your own product...so just do it and good luck!
      Originally Posted by bnetwork View Post

      ^^ great advice right there. Sums up my thoughts exactly. Nothing wrong with helping others, just make sure that you business doesn't suffer from it and continue investing smart. Good luck!
      Thank you for giving me such good advice, I only thought about making a WSO because I get so many question on my other thread, but honestly if people just looked though the thread most of the of their questions would be answered.

      The reason why I wanted to make a personal blog is because every time I make a thread here, there are always people who like to start trouble with me for no reason, and than the threads just end up be off topic. In my eagerness to help others I have been neglecting my personal projects so I decided to spend less time on the forum.



      Also I saw those WSO sales pages, and that's not the type of marketer I want to be, I'm satisfied with making that thread and helping a few people out, I guess I'll leave it at that.
      Signature

      Somewhere watching Power.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6218310].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author boxoun
    You are going against the grain. People KNOW those products are hype but they still buy them. HYPE is the product. Nothing wrong with using hype as long as you are confident in what you do.

    If you create a product I think you will learn a new skill set that will be far more valuable then the money it can make. I say go for it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6220474].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author boxoun
    You are going against the grain. People KNOW those products are hype but they still buy them. HYPE is the product. Nothing wrong with using hype as long as you are confident in what you do.

    If you create a product I think you will learn a new skill set that will be far more valuable then the money it can make. I say go for it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6220479].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author unclebuck
    Go with what you enjoy, if you enjoy teaching and helping people, and answering their questions then do a blog. That way you can put it on your blog and only have to answer a question once. You can just refer people to look through the answers on your blog.

    In the end it comes down to what you enjoy- as then it will not feel like work.
    Signature
    Free Pinterest Marketing Guide Click Here to get yours today - Harness the Power of Pinterest
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6220760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author remodeler
    Glad to hear that Nest. Don't get off the 'rails' and lose your focus. You'll look back a year from now and be happy you didn't.

    By the way, why does everything have to be a WSO? Can't people simply give good information, like Nest has been doing, without it having to be a WSO? I see this all the time.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6221656].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
    Originally Posted by nest28 View Post

    I don't want people to think I made all this threads so that I could come out with a product later on and sell it to them
    To be honest, that's exactly what it would look like (to me anyway). If you want to answer peoples' questions, the forum is the better route anyway since it's real-time.

    To be frank, I'm always a bit dubious when someone deviates from his/her "primary" source of income to do a WSO. The first thing I ask myself is:

    "Why would this person divert time away from something that is making them good money to go off and do something else?"

    I'm not saying it's the case with you but the answer in my mind more often than not comes down to the fact that the person isn't making nearly what he claims and he is trying to augment by selling ebooks.

    I've been getting requests almost every day for months to put out an ebook on various topics (primarily AdWords & Amazon sites). I haven't done it because I am too busy at this time actually doing what I talk about in the threads.

    For example, if I am making $80 per hour with my Amazon sites (which require ZERO customer support), why would I jump into something that requires customer support and probably doesn't make as much?

    In the end, it's up to you. I suspect most of the folks who will clamor for a WSO are primarily those less experienced in IM who are looking for someone to hold their hand. However, more experienced IMers (myself included) may be dubious and wonder if this isn't a way to augment your income after all of your sites got hit due to backlinking.

    It doesn't affect me either way so good luck whichever way you go.
    Signature
    Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6222948].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author zannix
      Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

      To be honest, that's exactly what it would look like (to me anyway). If you want to answer peoples' questions, the forum is the better route anyway since it's real-time.

      To be frank, I'm always a bit dubious when someone deviates from his/her "primary" source of income to do a WSO. The first thing I ask myself is:

      "Why would this person divert time away from something that is making them good money to go off and do something else?"

      I'm not saying it's the case with you but the answer in my mind more often than not comes down to the fact that the person isn't making nearly what he claims and he is trying to augment by selling ebooks.

      I've been getting requests almost every day for months to put out an ebook on various topics (primarily AdWords & Amazon sites). I haven't done it because I am too busy at this time actually doing what I talk about in the threads.

      For example, if I am making $80 per hour with my Amazon sites (which require ZERO customer support), why would I jump into something that requires customer support and probably doesn't make as much?

      In the end, it's up to you. I suspect most of the folks who will clamor for a WSO are primarily those less experienced in IM who are looking for someone to hold their hand. However, more experienced IMers (myself included) may be dubious and wonder if this isn't a way to augment your income after all of your sites got hit due to backlinking.

      It doesn't affect me either way so good luck whichever way you go.
      On the other hand, people who are after WSO-s will value the stuff they paid for way more than they value advice given on the boards for free.
      Signature
      All you can do is all you can do - Art Williams
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6223108].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
        Originally Posted by zannix View Post

        On the other hand, people who are after WSO-s will value the stuff they paid for way more than they value advice given on the boards for free.
        Not really. If they did, you wouldn't see so many people with "shiny new object" syndrome.
        Signature
        Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
        CLICK HERE FOR INFO
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6223149].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dmtaylor247
    Originally Posted by nest28 View Post

    I been getting messages from wf members asking me to make a WSO, also there are people asking for it in some of my old threads , but making WSO takes me down a completely different path than what I would like to be doing. The only reason I would even consider it is because I want to answer everyone's questions about my methods, I do feel like there are a few things I might have left out, not intentionally though, it doesn't hit me that I left out something until somebody asks me a question, than I be like oh I forgot to tell them about that.

    Another problem I have is I don't want people to think I made all this threads so that I could come out with a product later on and sell it to them, because I'm not that kind of guy.

    I recently discovered that I like helping people, but at the same time I have so many people messaging me about advice and asking me to take a look at their sites that it's starting to feel like work lol.

    Don't get me wrong though I like helping you guys out, it's just that I also have my new site that I'm working on so I wont have as much time to spend on the forum as I did before.

    Also to avoid the haters I was thinking of making a personal blog where we can actually discuss seo,IM,building authority sites without thing getting off topic.

    If any of this is something you would be interested in please let me know thank you for your time.
    Yes do it but make it interesting, I've just bought 2 adsense WSO's that were complete rubbish! One was even telling newbies to blast their sites with Scrapebox! hahaha lame
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6223180].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AlphaWarrior
    FWIW, every time a Warrior offers free insight and information, there are certain other Warriors who say "write as WSO". I don't know whether or not they just can't stand someone helping others with free information, can't stand the thought that "secrets" may be given to the masses, or just what their concern/problem is.

    From my perspective, you do what you want. If you want to continue to help fellow Warriors by providing free info, then keep it up. If you want to take a detour from what works for you in an effort to try to make some additional money, then go for it.

    I would also say to stay focused. I have found that when I am working on something that is working, there are a lot of distractions trying to get me to drop what I am doing and try something else.

    Finally, don't let others tell you what to do. They do not always have your best interest in mind.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6225779].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dmtaylor247
      Originally Posted by AlphaWarrior View Post

      FWIW, every time a Warrior offers free insight and information, there are certain other Warriors who say "write as WSO".
      That's not the case with Nest, it's just people want more info, his thread wasn't too revealing but gave a good technique. Some people want to see all the facts a figures and a step by step guide on the method and they don't mind paying for it either.

      I have been doing this for long time now and I still buy WSO's just to sneak peak at what people are doing, expand my experience, extra ideas etc, most of it I already know and some of it's rubbish tho.. I probably spend around $1000 a year on WSO's.. including link building.

      I was thinking about doing a WSO myself, putting alot of techniques to paper "to help" people but the thing is, it's time consuming to do this and to offer free support can sometimes be demanding too, bearing in mind it could take 3/4 months to develop a product people would actually find value in sometimes the best option is to charge a small fee. This is not rehashed stuff but methodical and well structured case studies that actually work.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6225877].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RevSEO
    What are your life goals?
    What are your 10 year, 5 year, and 3 year goal plans?

    Reverse engineer what you want in life, and then start taking massive action to achieve those goals.

    Often times we get distracted by things like this, when the results of starting this, or starting a blog, take you down a completely different life plan then you ever wanted and/or planned.

    Start with the end goal's and then map out your direction from there.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6226431].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author attorneydavid
    I'm going to go for putting a book on amazon. It doesn't have to be any particular length. Just price it appropriately. An then you can say you've written a book. Also you can issue updated version and alert the kindle owners. Sorta like a newsletter. Of course this is theoretical I put out a book last week.
    Signature

    I've lost 90 pounds(160+ overall) fasting since January 2016 after failing for years on diets that just made me sick and miserable. Check out Prudently.com where I'm writing about fasting and weight loss. Get a Brandable Domain Name at Name Perfection.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6226471].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nest28
      Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

      I see a title, I think no you should not cause personally I hate wso's and Im a great fan of free information, I read the original post and leave my opinion, no need to read everyone elses opinions.
      I don't understand how you can think like that while on a forum but ok.
      Originally Posted by RevSEO View Post

      What are your life goals?
      What are your 10 year, 5 year, and 3 year goal plans?

      Reverse engineer what you want in life, and then start taking massive action to achieve those goals.

      Often times we get distracted by things like this, when the results of starting this, or starting a blog, take you down a completely different life plan then you ever wanted and/or planned.

      Start with the end goal's and then map out your direction from there.
      I see myself owning one very large authority site, I plane on building just 2 sites over the next couple years 3 at the very most.

      Originally Posted by dmtaylor247 View Post

      Nest I have PM'ed you, tell me what you think..
      There is something wrong with my inbox, I only have 2 message but it says full,so I can't send any.
      Signature

      Somewhere watching Power.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6226628].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author dmtaylor247
        Originally Posted by nest28 View Post

        There is something wrong with my inbox, I only have 2 message but it says full,so I can't send any.
        You need to go to sent messages and delete some of those to free up some space or join the war room.

        About the WSO, I think it's a great idea, go for it. I'm looking for a JV to make a product better what people will find more value in. What you get out of it is experience and motivation, you never know what it may open up for you.

        People can say diversify your income, but then come complaining about WSO's and selling them is a bad idea. If they don't want to buy it fair play, they are set and I'm happy for them but there are plenty of people out there that need good quality info. I have tons of ideas I'm sure alot of people would find really helpful atm.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6226718].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nest28
    Right now I'm starting from the bottom up, so if I could develop another income stream until my new site starts to make money that would be great. WSO was one option, some other people suggested becoming a affiliate for micro niche finder or some other software but I don't eve use those tools, so can't recommend them. The only other thing I thought of doing is building a couple sites and selling them.

    Not on flippa but through my own blog, every site I ever made was able to earn at least 100.00 most made more, and if not for certain mistakes on my part could have made much more.
    Signature

    Somewhere watching Power.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6226666].message }}

Trending Topics