It's the first year I struggle with SEO. Google is making it hard for people to rank.
I have a couple of 50+ pages website slapped by Google, because of the fact that I bought a couple of forum links three months ago for them.
This made me think about future link building tactics I could use for my websites..
Which link building methods I consider dead?
- Public blog networks like BuildMyRank
- Directory submissions directly to your website with spinned content
- Links from spammy, shady websites and forums
- Forum links & footer links
- Building a blog network on Squidoo, Blogspot and Wordpress
- Then, build links to these blogs - even if they are a little bit spammy
- And then put a link from your Squidoo, Blogspot and Wordpress blog to your website.
There are a lot of other serious and legitimate link building tactis like guest posting, manual forum link placing on relevant forums, post manual comments on relevant blogs with dofollow etc etc
But these are very time consuming, time I don't have, because I have to write new and fresh content for each blog/website.
Do you know other tactics that works really well?
Google limited the options I had.. I am desperately searching for new ones!
If you have suggestions, I would really appreciate it !