i am planning to do some good & quality whitehat seo for my site & yes i am not hiring any third party company, i just wanted to do everything on my own and wold like to learn things together......what i am planning is
- i have 30 keywords to be targeted in total, all of them are High Competition.
- current my site has 30 pages but only 2 of them are relevant to keywords rest all other pages are about us, tos, etc so i am making 15 new pages which will be relevant to keywords and will put one 500 word article with 2 keywords and some good design in it so that it can look real and will target 2 keywords per page.
- Two Press release - via prweb advance account
- Four unique article writing & article submission per month to EzineArticles.com, GoArticles.com, FreeArticleForYou.com, ArticlesFactory.com, Amazines.com, ArticleDashboard.com, EzineMark.com, ArticlesBase.com + mass distribution from isnare and distributeyourarticles each month
- Every month all 4 articles spun & submitted with links to our site to web 2.0 sites wordpress.com, WikiSpaces.com, Tumblr.com, Webs.com, weebly.com, blogger.com, squidoo.com, tripod.com, typepad.com, livejournal.com, angelfire.com, BraveNet.com
- Social bookmarking of both press release & original article submitted at EzineArticles.com to top 100 sites
- Two paid premium directory submission each month
- Normal 100 pr3+ Directory submission each month
- 50 - 75 relevant niche blog commenting
- 600 twitter retweets per month
- 500 Google +1 per month
i am really confused on how to target these 30 keywords and 18 url...i have read almost 50+ article on seomoz & other websites till now but still i am not able to get my answer as total keywords i have is 30 total url is 17 and i dont want to add more than 2 link or keywords per article and same will be the case with press release as i dont want to compromise with quality at all + for directory submission & other things too i can use only 3 sub urls or keywords....so if any fellow warrior can help me in this then that would be a great favor for me....also if someone can really help then i don't mind paying some fee for consultation on how to target these keywords with proper plans.
awaiting your suggestions & help.