Serp Ranking from ur Place?

14 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi Warriors,
Can you please check the Serp of Used Cars in Oman for keyword used cars in oman from your place and let me Know.

Thanks in Advance.
#place #ranking #serp
  • Profile picture of the author MikeWike
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6693591].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TGC India
      It says 7th position from Indian IP
      Anyways great work in SEO
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6693629].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author asiancasanova
    Your site on 1st on the 2nd page of google here in the PH.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6693784].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author powerofschool
    Thank you Guys . For response.
    Expecting some more response from more warriors.
    If you can see and tell from ur place.
    Signature
    Download Good Morning Images Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6694967].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6695890].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author aygabtu
      Try our rank tracker site. It uses proxies so it is independent of your history and location. You can also choose between more than 50 google regions so you can easily check the regions you are interested in.

      Its also free.

      Link is in our signature.
      Signature

      Check top 300 Google SERP results free. WhatsMySERP.com tracks and graphs changes for multiple domains/keywords/regions. Also includes advanced keyword density tool.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6696193].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author powerofschool
    Hi mike,

    Testing manually gives exact result rather than software.
    So I asked some warriors to check and give there valuable answers.
    How it can be silly for you?
    Signature
    Download Good Morning Images Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6697070].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      Originally Posted by powerofschool View Post

      Hi mike,

      Testing manually gives exact result rather than software.
      So I asked some warriors to check and give there valuable answers.
      How it can be silly for you?

      Because it is clear that you were just trying to get an anchor text backlink, and made up some silly excuse to get it.

      Used cars in Oman? Who gives a **** how that site is ranking in England, or Spain, or anywhere in the world outside of Oman? It is clearly for the local market in Oman.

      But people fell for your little trick. Good job.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6698578].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author powerofschool
        Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

        Because it is clear that you were just trying to get an anchor text backlink, and made up some silly excuse to get it.

        Used cars in Oman? Who gives a **** how that site is ranking in England, or Spain, or anywhere in the world outside of Oman? It is clearly for the local market in Oman.

        But people fell for your little trick. Good job.
        Even though it is a country based website . As per some analysis we have tested this analysis. In warrior, if you leave any link anchor text will be created automatically according to that site title. Not according to ur requirement. And So I did this request from warriors to give here answers.
        Signature
        Download Good Morning Images Here
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6699806].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author powerofschool
        Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

        Because it is clear that you were just trying to get an anchor text backlink, and made up some silly excuse to get it.

        Used cars in Oman? Who gives a **** how that site is ranking in England, or Spain, or anywhere in the world outside of Oman? It is clearly for the local market in Oman.

        But people fell for your little trick. Good job.
        Even though it is a country based website . As per some analysis we have tested this site. In warrior, if you leave any link anchor text will be created automatically according to that site title. Not according to ur requirement. And So I did this request from warriors to give here answers.
        Any way I don't care what u think about this.
        Signature
        Download Good Morning Images Here
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6699811].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
          Originally Posted by powerofschool View Post

          Even though it is a country based website . As per some analysis we have tested this site. In warrior, if you leave any link anchor text will be created automatically according to that site title. Not according to ur requirement. And So I did this request from warriors to give here answers.
          Any way I don't care what u think about this.

          Yes I know. So you got an anchor text backlink just like you wanted. That was my point. How that site ranks anywhere outside of Oman really doesn't matter, but the link could potentially help a little.

          If you had just posted the link, it would have been quickly been deleted as spam. So you made up some silly reason to post the link that at a glance looks legit. Your trick worked.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6699858].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author powerofschool
            Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

            Yes I know. So you got an anchor text backlink just like you wanted. That was my point. How that site ranks anywhere outside of Oman really doesn't matter, but the link could potentially help a little.

            If you had just posted the link, it would have been quickly been deleted as spam. So you made up some silly reason to post the link that at a glance looks legit. Your trick worked.

            Ranking anywhere outside of oman is doesn't matter for you.

            It matters for me. May be this link help potentially helps a title.

            If I just wanted to created a simple link in the warrior , there are many

            threads in the warriors forum to test or to get it. And you are the person

            who took more glancing than any other one on this thread.

            on this thread from any one to just arguing.
            Signature
            Download Good Morning Images Here
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6701347].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Baadier Sydow
    first place on page 2 from south africa but after reading Mike's post, I have to say, well played..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6698656].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MatthewWoodward
    You should really jsut buy rank tracker from the SEO Powersuite
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6702786].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel Ray
    Originally Posted by powerofschool View Post

    Hi Warriors,
    Can you please check the Serp of Used Cars in Oman for keyword used cars in oman from your place and let me Know.

    Thanks in Advance.
    I think these are the types of links you get, when you buy backlinks from SEO people on WF.

    I've answered several of them, and really feel like they are just getting free backlinks... and not really contributing to the community with these posts.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6705338].message }}

Trending Topics