- Contact site owners, give them relevant articles in exchange for links. (When you contact the site owners, do not ask them, hey do you want an article for your site but ive my link in it, he will just say no. say it like "hey, i have some really good articles that might interest you and your readers, ive also included my url but feel free to remove it if you dont like the article" 90% of time the link is left in the article if its good.
- Insert articles in article directories with relevant links back to site. track these articles and when other websites pick them up offer them more articles free in exchange for links, works like a charm. (you should also cross link all your articles to pass juice, it also dosent look as spamy and gives more credability.
- Contact site owners for link exchange (Think outside the box here)e.g type in your main keyword in google, go to the 3-4th page, these sites usualy have a good PR and are willing to exchange links than page 1 results. check the link page is recently cached and has less than 50 links, check for nofollow.
- Contact site owners and ask them would they be willing to conver a keyword on their existing article to point back to your site in exchange for articles (articles with your links)
- copy all of your competitors backlinks (use seo elite for this, get lots of different IP addresses
- Use Isnare article distribution. (be carefully using this, make sure you have quality backlinks first and only use once a week, twice at the most)
- Back link solutions
- article underground
- paid per post reviews
- Directory submissions (especialy paid ones, but only who pass PR juice)
- Social bookmarking (from different IPs)
- PR Pumpers site creation on different IP addresses. (build 20 mini niche sites, each site should focus on 1 or2 keywords of your money site, build links to these sites and PR, pass the PR to your money site, link out to your competitors once or twice so it looks natural)
- Post internal URLs to deep linking directories
- All the top article directories
- Link baiting (quizes, Buzz, lists, Humor etc)
- Write something very con traversal and post on your site (this 1 method made me about €11,000 in 1 month for 1 article!)
- sponsoring sites
- Press releases, (The right way )
- Yahoo answers/questions
- google groups, ask questions leave answers, iie links
- Video Creation
- Twitter ( I LOVE IT, A DREAM COME THROUGH IF YOU KNOW HOW TO USE)
- Wiki site submissions
- Facebook and myspace (Top Method)
- Proper paid links
- RSS feeds submissions
- Track backs
- web 2.0 marketing, (My Way! See Below)
- Squidoo & hubpage creation
- multi blogs creation
- submit a good story to digg that has a link back to another article on your site
- Blog commenting
- getting EDU & GOV links
Lets go into detail with one of these methods!
Method 28, Web2.0
Web 2.0 is very powerful. in terms of the traffic you get and to place your links in the sites. I will give you 1 very powerful strategy i am using,
Ok i have a lot of success posting articles on web 2.0 sites eg content sharing sites
go to alexa,
go to the movers and shackers section.
look a sites you dont know of that are climbing the search engines(these are usually the sites that are the next big thing, eg squidoo hubpages)
Because there climbing so quickly, google loves them because they are providing something with quality that people love.
So we go to these sites and basically insert, ,articles videos, comments all with our links.
We basically get to put our links on the best sites on the internet at any time, getting really good traffic and PR juice.
I found hubpages before anyone was using it to make money and get traffic and made a small fortune through it.