What I Have:
*A blog in the women dating niche. Keyword research, articles and on-page SEO all done and ready.
*3 FB pages with landing pages, a 12 step email follow-up program, three free reports and affiliate products all ready to go. Search for "Learn Yoga With Rob" on FB to see one of the pages.
Who I am:
* I currently study Computer Science at a very good university.
* I am very tech savvy & have a good understanding of programming, math, web, SEO, etc, but am new to IM
* I have never made a dime online, but I am highly motivated and learn fast.
*Am an entrepreneur by heart and will invest my earnings in starting a larger business later. (Probably within biotech)
I'm Looking for an experienced marketer:
* To assist me take my online business to the next level.
* Learn traffic and conversion optimization
* I am currently a student and finances are very tight, I am hoping to make this situation better. If you think you can help I would like to hear from you regardless of your IM skills.
What I can offer:
* One hardworking, motivated CS student on your team, doing all the work.
*The satisfaction of helping a young guy just starting out on his own.
* I am willing to give you a good cut of the three ready to go FB campaign or dating blog (or both).
What I'm Looking for in You:
* We have to get along. You could be the most successful person in the world but that means little to me. I have my own personality. You have your's. If it doesn't match. There is little point.
* You have to practice what you preach and learn me how to make a campaign successful.
* The backend is mostly all in place, therefore I am primarily looking for a traffic specialist (media buys/Google ad words/FBads) and/or experienced email marketer.
I'm happy to talk/reveal a lot more via email, but not here please.
Note: I cannot respond to PM's as I don't have the necessary post count.
Please email me on alfredp22( at )Hotmail( dot )com
I look forward to hearing from you and we can discuss further.