Would this method work?
- I purchased a testimonial from Fiverr. Looks pretty good, it is 1:17 minutes long. (15$)
- I will purchase a domain to re-direct to my affiliate link. The product name is in the domain. (15$)
- I will purchase 5,000 views + 100 likes + 10 custom comments from Fiverr. The retention rate will be about 30-60 seconds I've been told which is good since my video is roughly that long anyway. About eight or nine of the custom comments will also contain my keyword. (5$)
- I will purchase an EBP back-link which is 300 tier 1s and 4,700 tier 2s from Fiverr. I can't post a link at the moment (since my school computer blocks Fiverr) but you can just search "EBP" and it's the first gig. (5$)
- I will purchase a SEO nuke service just to throw in some more links also from Fiverr. (5$)
- I will purchase 1,300+ social bookmarks. (10$)
In total, this video investment will have costed me 55$. With each product sold, I will earn 40-45$ each so my with only two sales, I would have made my initial investment back. Do you guys think this ranking method will be effective?