YouTube Ranking Method? Opinions?

14 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I plan on getting a YouTube video (which is a testimonial about a product being promoted from Clickbank) and get it ranked on the first page with it's exact match search being 5,400. The video on the first page currently only has 3,000-5,000 views or so, no comments, and two likes/one dislike.

Would this method work?
- I purchased a testimonial from Fiverr. Looks pretty good, it is 1:17 minutes long. (15$)
- I will purchase a domain to re-direct to my affiliate link. The product name is in the domain. (15$)
- I will purchase 5,000 views + 100 likes + 10 custom comments from Fiverr. The retention rate will be about 30-60 seconds I've been told which is good since my video is roughly that long anyway. About eight or nine of the custom comments will also contain my keyword. (5$)
- I will purchase an EBP back-link which is 300 tier 1s and 4,700 tier 2s from Fiverr. I can't post a link at the moment (since my school computer blocks Fiverr) but you can just search "EBP" and it's the first gig. (5$)
- I will purchase a SEO nuke service just to throw in some more links also from Fiverr. (5$)
- I will purchase 1,300+ social bookmarks. (10$)

In total, this video investment will have costed me 55$. With each product sold, I will earn 40-45$ each so my with only two sales, I would have made my initial investment back. Do you guys think this ranking method will be effective?
#method #opinions #ranking #youtube
  • Originally Posted by ColouredRice View Post

    I plan on getting a YouTube video (which is a testimonial about a product being promoted from Clickbank) and get it ranked on the first page with it's exact match search being 5,400. The video on the first page currently only has 3,000-5,000 views or so, no comments, and two likes/one dislike.

    Would this method work?
    - I purchased a testimonial from Fiverr. Looks pretty good, it is 1:17 minutes long. (15$)
    - I will purchase a domain to re-direct to my affiliate link. The product name is in the domain. (15$)
    - I will purchase 5,000 views + 100 likes + 10 custom comments from Fiverr. The retention rate will be about 30-60 seconds I've been told which is good since my video is roughly that long anyway. About eight or nine of the custom comments will also contain my keyword. (5$)
    - I will purchase an EBP back-link which is 300 tier 1s and 4,700 tier 2s from Fiverr. I can't post a link at the moment (since my school computer blocks Fiverr) but you can just search "EBP" and it's the first gig. (5$)
    - I will purchase a SEO nuke service just to throw in some more links also from Fiverr. (5$)
    - I will purchase 1,300+ social bookmarks. (10$)

    In total, this video investment will have costed me 55$. With each product sold, I will earn 40-45$ each so my with only two sales, I would have made my initial investment back. Do you guys think this ranking method will be effective?
    First off i like that your taking action. That being said you do not need 1300+ social bookmarks or a senuke service.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7084813].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Manie Amari
      Originally Posted by HenrySEO89 View Post

      First off i like that your taking action. That being said you do not need 1300+ social bookmarks or a senuke service.
      Ok, so what does he need then?

      @OP Trying to game Google with the views is playing with fire. Your putting your channel at risk to getting banned. I'd do everything else except the views and unlike the post above don't take it easy with the backlinks. I've never heard of a channel that has been banned for having too many backlinks or being blasted with backlinks. So blast away, the more the better. Also transcribe the audio and replace the generic script file YouTube provide you with. Make sure you disable it in the video editor. Place your link as the first link with http:// at the beginning so it's shown above the fold.

      Your ranking will depend on a lot of other factors but it sounds like it's not so much that competitive in terms of keywords so go for it.

      Manie
      Signature

      This will NOT be up for long. Get it now whilst You still can. Btw it's FREE...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7084920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aizaku
    make sure:

    u name the MP4 after your target keyword without hyphens, eg- loseyourmoobs.mp4

    u see a video ranking on GOOGLE on the FIRST page for your keyword ALREADY

    u write at least 300 word description starting with your domain.

    u write a title with keyword in it eg. How to lose your moobs with breast milk

    u add keyword to your description eg. domain.com - the best way to lose your moobs is to blah blah blah etc........

    u add keyword to tags eg- lose,your,moobs

    u have a clear call to action towards the end of your vid

    u have a variety of anchor text when backlinking
    ----
    recommend:

    use vagex DOT com for your initial views

    vid should be at least 3min

    go easy on the backlinking

    be patient

    -------------------

    other then that rock out DUDE!
    Signature
    >> 2018 Money Making Method Video Guides [NO OPTIN] <<
    80% Of These Proven Guides Are Free... ]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7084845].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Stef Loyd
    There is a cool software from Mark Dulise out there that you can check, It works awesome for me with my videos. just my 2 cents!
    Signature
    Live and Love!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7084983].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aizaku
    oh oh conflicting ideas...

    how r u going to sort this out ColouredRice?

    TEST both ideas and see what happens.

    ALWAYS TEST!

    However, I will/would incorporate the transcribe idea that Manie proposed.

    remember that on page seo and off page seo (backlinking) are all forms of gaming the google system.

    gaming the system - can be defined as "[using] the rules and procedures meant to protect a system in order, instead, to manipulate the system for [a] desired outcome"
    Signature
    >> 2018 Money Making Method Video Guides [NO OPTIN] <<
    80% Of These Proven Guides Are Free... ]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7085042].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MyNiches
    You're straight up trying to game the search results with spam. Will it work? Try it for $55 and find out... But if it doesn't, you'll know why.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7085072].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GaurabBorah
    My observation while ranking videos in Youtube, if you get too many views at once you'll go up initially but if you get no views next few days you'll see a decline in rankings. Build your views up gradually in a span of 4-5 days.
    Signature
    [WSOTD] Easy STEP-BY-STEP $50-$100/Day Posting Lame FB Ads!*WARRIORS MAKING MONEY*(New Social PROOF)...Click here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7085136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Darnscotty
    All these information is very valuable, although I think you can save some money on certain places.

    First off - Try using Tiny URL. Costs nothing and then you do not have to pay for hosting, a domain name just to redirect from the video to Amazon. It can help yes, but if money is tight, use the free option.

    Although backlinks and social footprint does count a lot for a Youtube video to rank, first look at some free backlinking and RSS strategies.

    One guy who is very good at this is John Robbins. I currently have a thread in the WSO section about a product that I am selling about exactly this. And the bonuses are about John's awesome and powerful tactics to rank your video. He has ranked a single video up to 12 keywords.

    Just click in the link below in my signature and I shall see you on the inside!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7085228].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author contentwriting360
    Banned
    My observation while ranking videos in Youtube, if you get too many views at once you'll go up initially but if you get no views next few days you'll see a decline in rankings.
    I believe there won't be a drastic drop on your views if you have been having a steady and an upward trend on your views for the past days or weeks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7085245].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author techotalk
    i am ranking high for my 3 video and it giving me good amount of money all i did is buyed testimonial from fiverr and some backlink plan from fiverr only and i just sit and wached my video ranking higher and higher here are the following gigs (none of my link)

    1. http://fiverr.com/rohitkothari/creat...iun-proof-link

    2. http://fiverr.com/link_pyramid/creat...klinks-to-them

    3. http://fiverr.com/volarex/build-a-li...-search-engine

    4. http://fiverr.com/dino_stark/build-e...gh-pr-profiles
    Signature
    ***Fight with Google Like a Boss****

    Be on Top of the Google at just $5

    Google animal fighting Link pyramid GIG
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7086169].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gmil88
    You are on the right track but I agree with what some other are saying that you don't need a Senuke service or 1300 social bookmarks. I would suggest ordering a good blog comment link package from fiverr and using that.

    Also, check out vagex.com, I love that site.

    As someone mentioned before, the description is pretty important and should be around 300-500 words with keywords placed in it.

    As for the title, what seems to be working for me is using the keyword twice in the title of the video. Ex: How to make money online | make money online in 2012

    Also, remember that it's a numbers game. The more videos you put up, the higher chance of you making some money will be.

    Hope that helps, good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7086535].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ColouredRice
    Sorry, but I just got home and got to view this thread.

    Anyway...

    Originally Posted by Manie Amari View Post

    Ok, so what does he need then?

    @OP Trying to game Google with the views is playing with fire. Your putting your channel at risk to getting banned. I'd do everything else except the views and unlike the post above don't take it easy with the backlinks. I've never heard of a channel that has been banned for having too many backlinks or being blasted with backlinks. So blast away, the more the better. Also transcribe the audio and replace the generic script file YouTube provide you with. Make sure you disable it in the video editor. Place your link as the first link with http:// at the beginning so it's shown above the fold.

    Your ranking will depend on a lot of other factors but it sounds like it's not so much that competitive in terms of keywords so go for it.

    Manie
    I will be using views from Fiverr. I have contacted a few of the top-sellers and asked them how they receive their views and what the retention rate is. Usually it's about 30-60 seconds and the views are coming from embedded videos or from Facebook. I will not be using any mobile views. There is also another gig that sells 100% retention rate for 100 views/5$ so I might be giving that a try. However, the seller only had a handful of orders so I'm not sure if I want to kick-start my video with that. The seller I'm planning to use though will offer 5,000 views drip-fed with about 300-500 a day so it should be fine with its steady increase. There will also be a few likes/custom comments thrown in which will contain my keyword. I heard that helps.

    Originally Posted by aizaku View Post

    oh oh conflicting ideas...

    how r u going to sort this out ColouredRice?

    TEST both ideas and see what happens.

    ALWAYS TEST!

    However, I will/would incorporate the transcribe idea that Manie proposed.

    remember that on page seo and off page seo (backlinking) are all forms of gaming the google system.

    gaming the system - can be defined as "[using] the rules and procedures meant to protect a system in order, instead, to manipulate the system for [a] desired outcome"
    What does transcribe mean by the way? I'm not really a editing person or even a internet marketer at all to begin with. Just a 17 year old trying to scrape together a future living

    Originally Posted by Darnscotty View Post

    All these information is very valuable, although I think you can save some money on certain places.

    First off - Try using Tiny URL. Costs nothing and then you do not have to pay for hosting, a domain name just to redirect from the video to Amazon. It can help yes, but if money is tight, use the free option.

    Although backlinks and social footprint does count a lot for a Youtube video to rank, first look at some free backlinking and RSS strategies.

    One guy who is very good at this is John Robbins. I currently have a thread in the WSO section about a product that I am selling about exactly this. And the bonuses are about John's awesome and powerful tactics to rank your video. He has ranked a single video up to 12 keywords.

    Just click in the link below in my signature and I shall see you on the inside!
    First off, I don't want to rely on a third party site at all. Tinyurl looks suspicious usually anyway and I would rather not click one myself on a random video to be honest. Also, I heard bit.ly was better. There's a large variety of reasons I found searching as to why I shouldn't use those third party URL shortners anyway and I don't really want to risk using one. I'd rather pay an extra 15$ to be safe and to make my affiliate link re-direct look less suspicious.

    Overall, I think I will test out the method I came up with anyway. Nothing to lose really other than the money spent for the services. I will still have the domain + video anyway and I can always re-upload it. I will start out by up-loading the video, and then purchase the views immediately and then proceed to purchase the two services which will nuke it. It will take 3-5 days for each service so I guess I'll have two random nuking times which will probably be okay. The social bookmarking I will start next Monday since I don't really have the money to pay for that this week. That should be fine also anyway because with a sudden burst of social bookmarks after a week from the nuking, I think it would look like it made my video interesting anyway.

    Oh, and by the way, I chose a minute and a half to two for my videos just simply to keep audience interest. Nobody likes to watch a long ass video about a testimonial. Not only that, since retention rates are generally 30 seconds anyway, it would make it look more like a good portion of my video was interesting at least.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7086954].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MJohnson
    The key is OPTIMIZATION. Here are a few steps to make sure:

    First you must conduct Keyword Research! Once you have done that, do the following:

    Use "the targeted keyword" in the following:

    1) The name of the video files
    2) Name of the YouTube Channel
    3) The description of the YouTube Channel
    4) The title of the video
    5) The description of the video
    6) Be sure to mention it in the content that your are recording and upload the transcript and use captions
    7) Be sure to use it as tags for individual video

    That's a down and dirty checklist. Here are some other suggestions:
    1) Create a video series about the topic and be sure to do all of the items listed about
    2) After you create the video series, be sure to create a playlist with the keyword in the title and description
    3) Find other videos already published about the topic and Create video responses
    4) Distribute your videos to other video players
    5) Create articles and embed the videos inside of them

    Hope this helps!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7151862].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CBusiness
    if it's low ranking competition..... should work

    competitive keywords.... doubt it.
    Signature
    Buy YouTube Views, No Way! ! ! Force Youtube Videos To Go Viral. Contact Me For eBook or check my WSO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7151951].message }}

Trending Topics