[Attention] How To Rank On YouTube Almost Immediately!

89 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hey everyone,

It has been a while since I have been able to post on here, football and school have been consuming my life... Anyways I wanted to start getting back into the action and start having a presence in these here forums again

So as a show of my appreciation to everyone here I wanted to show you a method that has been working really well for me!

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************************
How To Rank On YouTube Almost Immediately
************************************************** ************************************************** **********************************
1.Video File Optimization - Name your raw video file after your exact keyword. Example - howtogetyourdogtostopbarking.mp4

2.Title Doubling - Title your video after your exact keyword and after one of your other keywords, for example. "How To Get Your Dog To Stop Barking: Stop Dog Barking With 1 Sneaky Trick" Notice how the main keyword is at the beginning, and a LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) keyword is after the colon.

3.Description Optimization - For your description you can use an exact transcript of your video, or you can write up a quick 250 to 300 word article that includes your keyword in it. Also you need to include affiliate link at the very beginning. It is also good practice to use a url shortener like bitly.com to hide your long affiliate url. Try to get bit.ly/yourexactmatchkeyword... Obviously replace yourexactmatchkeyword with your keyword

4.Tag Ripping - To get your tags all you need to do is do a search for your keyword on YouTube. Then open the top videos and copy the url after the first = sign, take that to the YouTube keyword tool and under how do you want to generate keyword ideas click YouTube video id

5.Captions & Annotations - After you upload your video you need to go back in and add an annotation with a keyword that is related to yours, so for example I would use... "I am about to reveal exactly how to get a dog to stop barking" Notice the LSI keyword in red.

6.Free Backlinks - one of the best ways to get free backlinks is to add a link to your video at the bottom of your videos description, when all is said and done if you click on the link in the description it will take you to the page you are already on, I hope I explained that well. Its a link from your video to your video.

7.Backlinks - The final step in getting your YouTube video ranked is to get a bunch of backlinks. I recommend using fiverr gigs or if you have Unique Article Wizard just start throwing links at it.

Below are the fiver gig types that I recommend, I won't link to the ones I use because they are always changing and one person works one week then is gone the next.

a. Traffic Geyser (Always Use This One!)
b. High PR link pyramid
c. Articles submitted to article directories then blased with blog comments
d. High PR Backlinks
e. Mass article submission / Article Marketing Robot

Also you should only use 1 YouTube account per niche and the more videos you add to each account the more authority your channel will have and the easier it will be to rank new videos.

The most important thing is to provide good quality info in your videos.
************************************************** ************************************************** **********************************

YouTube is one of the easiest ways that I have found to rank on Google. Not only does the site have millions of pages, but they are owned by Google!

It is very obvious that Google is trying to keep the traffic on their own sites, they are a business, they are in the game to make money, they do that by selling ads. Although they can sell ad space on some of our sites (Adsense) they make a lot more money from advertising on their own sites.

Plus they control the user experience...

YouTube Just makes sense to me!

Plus its great as a backlink to your sites. You can easily get a YouTube video to PR 4 or 5.

I hope this helps you guys and I am excited to be back!

JJ
#attention #immediately #rank #youtube
  • Profile picture of the author mdc2727
    Thanks for the share...good advice..Welcome back..
    Signature
    Our review site for WSOs' and Affiliate Marketing Tools. Read our reviews before you buy!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7231240].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by mdc2727 View Post

      Thanks for the share...good advice..Welcome back..
      You are welcome, I forgot to mention that you can use microworkers or vagex to increase your views as well.

      If you use microworkers be sure to ask them to watch your video until the end then like it or leave a comment

      JJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7231312].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author af7ermath
    Thanks for the post, how long does it take to rank usually?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7231725].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author emon878
    Thanks great info was actually looking for information about youtube optimization. And your free report was helpful too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7232010].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SlfMastery
      Great Tips JJ! I've used only about 5 of these and it does work.

      Keyword selection was important for me. These tips will work great for local businesses.

      ViewTubeTrain is also an alternative for Vagex.

      Thanks and welcome back!

      Charlie
      Signature
      **Blueprint To Your First $50 - FREE Now!
      **Amazon Assoc. Reveals How To Make $1500 Fast
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7232055].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shailender
    I haven't tried video marketing as yet, these tips would be quite useful for me whenever I would use video marketing. Till then I've subscribed this thread.
    Signature
    IT Freelancing - Deals in various software solutions such as Binary MLM Software Development, One Sim all Recharge & API Reseller Software and also offer Recharge Software White Label is the fast growing IT Solution & Software Development Providers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7232505].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author aw4248
      how about social bookmarking?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7232618].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thefsboking
    I recently uploaded a video using most of the mentioned techniques. Four days later it has went from page 5 on Youtube search to now can't be found. It is still in the account but you have to search for the exact title to bring it up in search results. I suspect it is a sort of "Google dance" and hopefully in a few days will move up a page or two. I stopped Vagex for a day then turned it back on because I figured I shouldn't panic. Have you ever had this happen with any of your new videos?
    Signature

    Mike Williams

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7232655].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by aw4248 View Post

      how about social bookmarking?
      I have heard that a lot of people use social bookmarking for YouTube with good results but I honestly have never tried it so I can't really comment.

      But I don't think it could hurt

      Originally Posted by thefsboking View Post

      I recently uploaded a video using most of the mentioned techniques. Four days later it has went from page 5 on Youtube search to now can't be found. It is still in the account but you have to search for the exact title to bring it up in search results. I suspect it is a sort of "Google dance" and hopefully in a few days will move up a page or two. I stopped Vagex for a day then turned it back on because I figured I shouldn't panic. Have you ever had this happen with any of your new videos?
      I Don't use vagex as much as I use microworkers but it may have something to do with the length of time people watch your video.

      If you use Vagex I recommend paying to have the viewers watch for as long as possible. YouTube will lower your ranking if people watch for 10 seconds then bail.

      JJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7235689].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author annaashmore
      Originally Posted by thefsboking View Post

      I recently uploaded a video using most of the mentioned techniques. Four days later it has went from page 5 on Youtube search to now can't be found. It is still in the account but you have to search for the exact title to bring it up in search results. I suspect it is a sort of "Google dance" and hopefully in a few days will move up a page or two. I stopped Vagex for a day then turned it back on because I figured I shouldn't panic. Have you ever had this happen with any of your new videos?
      Did this ever get fixed...did you later get the rankings you should?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7302227].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author thefsboking
        Yes it came back. I notice that when I do some backlinking it it disappears then comes back at the same position or higher.
        Signature

        Mike Williams

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7302368].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
          Originally Posted by thefsboking View Post

          Yes it came back. I notice that when I do some backlinking it it disappears then comes back at the same position or higher.
          Try using some social bookmarks that should help a lot
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7311533].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tanjid
    thanks for sharing. I have many uploaded videos on YouTube but those not Ranked well. I will try to follow your tips lets see what happen
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7232909].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tanveerhabib
    Thanks JJ Gallagher i will work on it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7233377].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by af7ermath View Post

      Thanks for the post, how long does it take to rank usually?
      It really depends on the keyword but I usually see results within a week. But sometimes I rank immediately

      Originally Posted by emon878 View Post

      Thanks great info was actually looking for information about youtube optimization. And your free report was helpful too.
      Originally Posted by SlfMastery View Post

      Great Tips JJ! I've used only about 5 of these and it does work.

      Keyword selection was important for me. These tips will work great for local businesses.

      ViewTubeTrain is also an alternative for Vagex.

      Thanks and welcome back!

      Charlie
      Originally Posted by shailender View Post

      I haven't tried video marketing as yet, these tips would be quite useful for me whenever I would use video marketing. Till then I've subscribed this thread.
      Originally Posted by jackjohan7299 View Post

      very nice post.I will try these tips.
      Originally Posted by tanjid View Post

      thanks for sharing. I have many uploaded videos on YouTube but those not Ranked well. I will try to follow your tips lets see what happen
      Originally Posted by tanveerhabib View Post

      Thanks JJ Gallagher i will work on it
      You are welcome I am glad i could give back to the forum that has helped me out so much!

      JJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7235663].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarvyDery
    i really enjoyed your short tutorials. It has come in handy as I was beginning to stop focusing on google seo and work more on video marketing. thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7235977].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author petemcal
    All of these things might help for now. But if it becomes a big enough problem youtube will start implementing some damaging algorithm changes. But I guess ride it while it lasts! It's like the early days of Google where simple techniques worked
    Signature
    Follow Pete on Twitter #SEO #Marketing
    "It's like if Einstein did SEO"
    "Much shorter than Shakespeare"
    "I would follow Pete over Jesus Christ himself"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7236230].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by MarvyDery View Post

      i really enjoyed your short tutorials. It has come in handy as I was beginning to stop focusing on google seo and work more on video marketing. thank you
      Thanks for the kind words

      Originally Posted by petemcal View Post

      All of these things might help for now. But if it becomes a big enough problem youtube will start implementing some damaging algorithm changes. But I guess ride it while it lasts! It's like the early days of Google where simple techniques worked
      I definitely agree, I am actually working on a safer way to earn money on YouTube that is pretty much full proof
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7236430].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CBusiness
      Originally Posted by petemcal View Post

      All of these things might help for now. But if it becomes a big enough problem youtube will start implementing some damaging algorithm changes. But I guess ride it while it lasts! It's like the early days of Google where simple techniques worked
      yup, already changing
      Signature
      Buy YouTube Views, No Way! ! ! Force Youtube Videos To Go Viral. Contact Me For eBook or check my WSO
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7381769].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RyanEagle
    Thanks a lot for the share. I've done some of these same suggestions and it does work, so this is good information.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7236580].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by RyanEagle View Post

      Thanks a lot for the share. I've done some of these same suggestions and it does work, so this is good information.
      Thanks! I use this to build my list along with some other free traffic generation
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7236591].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WittyT
    Did you just steal that from the YouTube Powerslam WSO? Because it's EXACTLY the method described in that course...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7238446].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author customs
      Originally Posted by WittyT View Post

      Did you just steal that from the YouTube Powerslam WSO? Because it's EXACTLY the method described in that course...
      These steps are rehashed at least in 5 WSOs. So no problem here. :-D
      Signature
      iOS and Flutter developer. Online marketer, with more than $52+ million sales for partners.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7238500].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author thefsboking
      Originally Posted by WittyT View Post

      Did you just steal that from the YouTube Powerslam WSO? Because it's EXACTLY the method described in that course...
      Steal is such a harsh word. I see these techniques in many WSO's or posts online. I am sure he felt he was sharing his experience to help others regardless of where he learned the technique. For me when i see repeated SEO techniques it usually means it works. But I often find added golden nuggets that one my miss if you are too quick to dismiss the article as the same old rehash. I have purchased WSO's where there may have been only one paragraph of new technique but that alone was worth the 7 bucks spent.
      Signature

      Mike Williams

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7238538].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
        Originally Posted by WittyT View Post

        Did you just steal that from the YouTube Powerslam WSO? Because it's EXACTLY the method described in that course...
        No I did not haha I honestly have never heard of that WSO but they obviously know what they are doing!

        Originally Posted by thefsboking View Post

        Steal is such a harsh word. I see these techniques in many WSO's or posts online. I am sure he felt he was sharing his experience to help others regardless of where he learned the technique. For me when i see repeated SEO techniques it usually means it works. But I often find added golden nuggets that one my miss if you are too quick to dismiss the article as the same old rehash. I have purchased WSO's where there may have been only one paragraph of new technique but that alone was worth the 7 bucks spent.
        Yeah, what he said^^^
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7241118].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Spencer Jones
    I was able to rank video just by testing and tweaking the tags and description. You can do it even for competitive keywords. If you need some live proof of ranking on 1st page in 5 minutes. Do check out this thread.

    http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...5-minutes.html

    Dr.Spencer Jones
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7238639].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author leafproductions
    Thanks for sharing! Videom marketing is really powerful and when you have videos, you should use them in every way you could. For example, upload them too to vimeo, viddler and so on... Also, send video e-mails (this is very powerful and you can ask me about that), and of course, don't forget to put a link to your website/facebook page/e-mail on the video itself, so that other won't be able to steal it!

    Again
    Thank for sharing. There's always something new that I learn...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7238856].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by Spencer Jones View Post

      I was able to rank video just by testing and tweaking the tags and description. You can do it even for competitive keywords. If you need some live proof of ranking on 1st page in 5 minutes. Do check out this thread.

      http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...5-minutes.html

      Tags and Description really do help you rank but I believe time watched is even more important now like Ronald below mentions.

      With that being said I believe you definitely still need to optimize tags and the description.

      I recommend using all of the 5000 characters YouTube gives you but Do Not keyword stuff it. Use your main keyword once or twice then use secondary keywords or LSI keywords.

      I like to put my main keyword in quotes for the tag and also without quotes. Then be sure to add your secondary keywords with quotes. Then add words that have to do with your video. So if I was doing weight loss I would type in the following at the end without quotes:

      how to lose weight fast belly fat arm stomach

      Dr.Spencer Jones
      Originally Posted by Ronald Williamss View Post

      Youtube ranking is now depends on the the time spent on the video by viewers so try to create informative and interesting videos so people can spent more time on your video and use above method to optimize your video so that you can rank well.
      I completely agree! Your videos need to keep people watching so be lively and more importantly give great information.

      I like to describe a problem, then and then give them a unique solution and send them to your link for more information

      Originally Posted by leafproductions View Post

      Thanks for sharing! Videom marketing is really powerful and when you have videos, you should use them in every way you could. For example, upload them too to vimeo, viddler and so on... Also, send video e-mails (this is very powerful and you can ask me about that), and of course, don't forget to put a link to your website/facebook page/e-mail on the video itself, so that other won't be able to steal it!

      Again
      Thank for sharing. There's always something new that I learn...
      Great point about placing your link in the video! You could even get a custom intro done at fiverr
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7241290].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author whland
    Those are some great tips. Thanks for sharing them. I may use them sometime.

    Chad
    Signature
    WebMasterBabble.com Webmaster Forum
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7241154].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by whland View Post

      Those are some great tips. Thanks for sharing them. I may use them sometime.

      Chad
      No problem Chad!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7241640].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author af7ermath
        Hey JJ,

        How do you make your videos? I don't like being on camera so I have stayed away from it until now. What is your advice?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7259120].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author af7ermath
          Originally Posted by af7ermath View Post

          Hey JJ,

          How do you make your videos? I don't like being on camera so I have stayed away from it until now. What is your advice?
          Hey I recommend using screen capture software if it just bothers you to be on screen but if you don't like talking either then I am sure you can find someone on here or on fiverr that will record your videos for you.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7264680].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author dadan001
          the same question with me ..

          Originally Posted by af7ermath View Post

          Hey JJ,

          How do you make your videos? I don't like being on camera so I have stayed away from it until now. What is your advice?
          Signature
          Free Download !!!

          "Easy Way to Make $500 from Facebook"
          ...
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7265197].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author af7ermath
            Originally Posted by dadan001 View Post

            the same question with me ..
            I answered it above
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7265541].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mikelaarks
    These are a great tips, I haven't tried it yet but thank you for this, this is very useful and informative tips. This is helpful, really.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7259550].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sanusense
    I have been thinking from long time to optimize video visitors to my blog.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7265556].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Website Promotor
    Thanks for giving such a good advice which helps to increase the views and likes for youtube.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7265577].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ProSence
    Thanks for YouTube optimization, was helpful to me too.
    Signature

    three great FREE tools - www.sitebeak.com, www.GAtective.com and www.impersonal.me

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7265899].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SamDenial
      Absolutely wonderful post. I will keep this in mind and will use it. Hope this will get me some ranking.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7265985].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
        Originally Posted by sanusense View Post

        I have been thinking from long time to optimize video visitors to my blog.
        Go for it!

        Originally Posted by Website Promotor View Post

        Thanks for giving such a good advice which helps to increase the views and likes for youtube.
        You are very welcome!

        Originally Posted by ProSence View Post

        Thanks for YouTube optimization, was helpful to me too.
        No Problemo!

        Originally Posted by SamDenial View Post

        Absolutely wonderful post. I will keep this in mind and will use it. Hope this will get me some ranking.
        As long as you take action on it you will do great!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7270129].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thefsboking
    Have you had much luck ranking videos with high competition keywords? For example I want to rank a video for "mycity bankruptcy lawyer". The Google web search has no videos on page 1. When I click on video to see the results none of the top videos are optimized (keyword, captions, annotations or very little to none backlinks). Seems like it may be easy pickings. What is your experience when there are no videos displyed for a high competition keyword?
    Signature

    Mike Williams

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7268461].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by thefsboking View Post

      Have you had much luck ranking videos with high competition keywords? For example I want to rank a video for "mycity bankruptcy lawyer". The Google web search has no videos on page 1. When I click on video to see the results none of the top videos are optimized (keyword, captions, annotations or very little to none backlinks). Seems like it may be easy pickings. What is your experience when there are no videos displyed for a high competition keyword?
      Yes I have, they just need more backlinks and more fake views from microworker but it can be done.

      I don't know what city you are in but I bet you can rank for that keyword pretty easily!

      JJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7270135].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sarged2
    Nice guide. I wish only we didn't have to build the backlinks (as always)... sigh
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7270266].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smilealot
    Thanks very much for sharing this very info. I'll be starting a video project today so this will be very useful.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7270469].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jackjohan7299
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7271802].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by sarged2 View Post

      Nice guide. I wish only we didn't have to build the backlinks (as always)... sigh
      Im actually working on a training program that teaches a YouTube method without backlinks

      Originally Posted by smilealot View Post

      Thanks very much for sharing this very info. I'll be starting a video project today so this will be very useful.
      Good luck my friend

      Originally Posted by jackjohan7299 View Post

      Information is very useful and i will try these tips.
      Thank you
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7276108].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tobi252
    Thanks a lot for the share.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7312175].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by Tobi252 View Post

      Thanks a lot for the share.
      You are very welcome

      I hope it helps
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7312601].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thisisraz65
    thanks information. you conclude many in a same place
    Signature
    No signature right now
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7321075].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by thisisraz65 View Post

      thanks information. you conclude many in a same place

      You are welcome
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7328882].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author connorbringas
        Good post, appreciate the knowledge. Youtube isnt easy, its an uphill battle.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7328896].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author rs2228
        Really cool of you to share that, nice and concise and accurate. You pointed out something I have struggling to understand. You say use one channel per niche. When you are signing up for a Youtube account do you have to create a separate Gmail address and name and birthdate etc for each one? Doesn't Google see that it all comes from the same IP? I dont want to have to get into the whole proxy thing, but I do want to do just as you said, create different channels pertaining to separate niches. Hope you have a minute to give me your opinion.

        Go Niners! I predict Niners vs. Broncos in Super Bowl
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7576307].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author UMS
      Originally Posted by thisisraz65 View Post

      thanks information. you conclude many in a same place
      Thank you. I may conclude your sig link spam is coming very soon.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7340861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fmac
    man this is a wonderful help. Thank you so much
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7330613].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aizaku
    I use the same exact method minus the "free backlink" idea.

    Plus

    I create captions for my entire video and upload them.
    Signature
    >> 2018 Money Making Method Video Guides [NO OPTIN] <<
    80% Of These Proven Guides Are Free... ]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7330935].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brunom
    Does the "free backlink" method really work? I would say that a backlink to the own page wouldn't give any positive results.
    Signature
    1500 Backlinks For Youtube Videos

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7331245].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by connorbringas View Post

      Good post, appreciate the knowledge. Youtube isnt easy, its an uphill battle.
      It's just like anything else, I like it way more than Google haha

      Originally Posted by fmac View Post

      man this is a wonderful help. Thank you so much
      You are welcome

      Originally Posted by aizaku View Post

      I use the same exact method minus the "free backlink" idea.

      Plus

      I create captions for my entire video and upload them.
      It definitely works!

      Originally Posted by brunom View Post

      Does the "free backlink" method really work? I would say that a backlink to the own page wouldn't give any positive results.
      Yes it does, it's not just for linking to your page. It is because people scrape the descriptions and use the content on their websites.

      So if you put a link to your video in your description then they scrape that and you get a link from their page.

      Hope that explains it,

      JJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7334744].message }}
  • Those could really help! Thank you for the tips!
    I hope people would be able to read this thread. This is very informative.
    Signature
    Success doesn't come in an instant, just like Rome wasn't built in a day.
    Want to grow your forum? Get help from GrowMyForumCommunity.com
    Order your Free Forum Evaluation Report today.

    Use 10% discount code: Z6L9UTJP8J. With 100% Money Back Guarantee!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7334759].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by GrowMyForumCommunity View Post

      Those could really help! Thank you for the tips!
      I hope people would be able to read this thread. This is very informative.
      Thanks I hope it helps!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7335216].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author clature
    Wow that's really useful information ... cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7335900].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by clature View Post

      Wow that's really useful information ... cheers
      Glad you enjoyed it
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7335991].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author zimbizee
        Just getting into youtube videos for local biz's and the info here is top notch.

        Thanks
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7336395].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bluebagger
    Thanks for sharing!

    In one post you have covered what every Tom, Dick and Harry is trying to sell as the latest and greatest WSO.

    Thanks again!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7336985].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ThrillerAuthor
    Thanks for the great useful info! (some people will actually package and sell info like this as a WSO...). It seems that youtube videos are hot with big G these days and are getting much easier to rank.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7337005].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by zimbizee View Post

      Just getting into youtube videos for local biz's and the info here is top notch.

      Thanks
      Video is great for local Biz, I got a personal trainer client ranked #1 for a secondary keyword and #3 for his main keyword in less than three days with a YouTube video.

      We also did some SEO and increased his bottom line by about $45,000 in 6 weeks!

      Originally Posted by bluebagger View Post

      Thanks for sharing!

      In one post you have covered what every Tom, Dick and Harry is trying to sell as the latest and greatest WSO.

      Thanks again!
      You are welcome! I hope it helps

      Originally Posted by ThrillerAuthor View Post

      Thanks for the great useful info! (some people will actually package and sell info like this as a WSO...). It seems that youtube videos are hot with big G these days and are getting much easier to rank.
      YouTube is huge with Google. They own YouTube and Google's goal is to keep people on their sites so they can sell advertising. It just makes business sense for them to rank YouTube videos above regular old websites.

      Is it ethical, probably not, but hey it's their business they can run it however they like.

      JJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7338323].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
        Okay, I have a questions for everyone... With how much YouTube is basing rankings on views and time on page, how are you guys getting views other than search?

        JJ
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7340459].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sarevok
    Video is one of the most valuable assets that I have yet to take advantage of.

    :O

    With this post, I am one step closer, will save for later.

    Thanks for the valuable resource and for your time!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7340738].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wellm97
    Great information you've shared about youtube ranking.
    I will implement these ideas to rank my keywords.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7341105].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by Sarevok View Post

      Video is one of the most valuable assets that I have yet to take advantage of.

      :O

      With this post, I am one step closer, will save for later.

      Thanks for the valuable resource and for your time!!
      You are very welcome I am glad I could help!

      Originally Posted by UMS View Post

      Thank you. I may conclude your sig link spam is coming very soon.
      haha there is always one guy to ruin the party right?

      Originally Posted by wellm97 View Post

      Great information you've shared about youtube ranking.
      I will implement these ideas to rank my keywords.
      Great! Get after it and you will do great!

      JJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7343866].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author henryj
    Thanks alot for the post, keeping it bookmarked
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7344467].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by henryj View Post

      Thanks alot for the post, keeping it bookmarked
      Glad you liked it, this method sure has helped me
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7345011].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author af7ermath
        Thanks JJ,

        I got one of my videos ranked! and it is getting a steady stream of traffic, no sales yet though
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7348814].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
          Originally Posted by af7ermath View Post

          Thanks JJ,

          I got one of my videos ranked! and it is getting a steady stream of traffic, no sales yet though
          Awesome! Keep it going! Conversions will come

          JJ
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7349924].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author himanuzo
    For this time, Youtube is goldmine. Youtube can generates double traffic from Youtube itself and Google.

    Long tail & low competition keywords are dominated easily with Youtube at Google.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7356081].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by himanuzo View Post

      For this time, Youtube is goldmine. Youtube can generates double traffic from Youtube itself and Google.

      Long tail & low competition keywords are dominated easily with Youtube at Google.
      I completely agree! Just have to take action!

      JJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7363461].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author copious57
    Thanks JJ...good info!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7364342].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author richt1984
    some good advice here thanks a lot. I do most the things mentioned to rank video's I've never really added more in that specific niche though to give my channel more authority, will have to test that out!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7381428].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smik778
    Thanks for the valuable sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7382160].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by copious57 View Post

      Thanks JJ...good info!
      You are very welcome!

      Originally Posted by richt1984 View Post

      some good advice here thanks a lot. I do most the things mentioned to rank video's I've never really added more in that specific niche though to give my channel more authority, will have to test that out!
      Yeah try it out, it works for me

      Originally Posted by CBusiness View Post

      yup, already changing
      As long as you focus on great content, you will do fine

      Originally Posted by smik778 View Post

      Thanks for the valuable sharing
      You are very welcome

      JJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7395616].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author carecabela
    Nice post!!thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7395865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author theimbible
    Great tips, social bookmarking would definitely add to this, SocialAdr is a good site for some free traffic gen in that respect
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7396013].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JJ Gallagher
      Originally Posted by carecabela View Post

      Nice post!!thanks!
      Youre Welcome!

      Originally Posted by theimbible View Post

      Great tips, social bookmarking would definitely add to this, SocialAdr is a good site for some free traffic gen in that respect
      I completely agree! If you are going to use SocialAdr though I would pay for an account so you dont have to work for the links

      JJ
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7396024].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author 9999
        Another gold nugget!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7555865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wackiin
    Good post but quite a bit left out that will be needed for harder to rank keywords
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7555890].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author rs2228
      Originally Posted by wackiin View Post

      Good post but quite a bit left out that will be needed for harder to rank keywords
      Care to elaborate? Would love to learn that...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7576311].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fmac
    Super good helpful post that I really needed to learn
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7556072].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author harneet1990
    I must say man, you rock.
    I was looking for some guidance on YouTube itself, and you posted it. AWESOME.

    No words to thank you. God bless you man.
    Signature

    Check out some awesome blogging tips on Postfever.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7562862].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fmac
    Thanks for the killer help. I am making tons of videos and this helps
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7562937].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ethan97
    JJ, clicked the link in your sig (to get the report) but it says your list is inactive.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7813525].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kiwilx
    what about indexing the videos on youtube?

    Cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7814442].message }}

Trending Topics