Problem with Adsense ads

8 replies
  • SEO
  • |
My ads are showing up really weird on my blogs. There is no descriptive text underneath the heading and no url. It just shows headings in bold. Has someone had a similar issue? Can you guys guide me as to what I should do?

I'm attaching an image to show you what I mean.
#ads #adsense #problem
  • Profile picture of the author ronnieavelino
    Originally Posted by shamoonak12 View Post

    My ads are showing up really weird on my blogs. There is no descriptive text underneath the heading and no url. It just shows headings in bold. Has someone had a similar issue? Can you guys guide me as to what I should do?

    I'm attaching an image to show you what I mean.
    Hi,

    I've never experienced this when I was using adsense before. I think that is not really a problem as long as you are getting clicks and earning??

    Ronnie
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7359201].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author shamoonak12
      The earnings and clicks are being received. I was just worried if it could lead to a ban or something, because it looked like maybe these are low-quality ads or something. I haven't seen such ads anywhere which is why I thought I would ask around.

      Originally Posted by ronnieavelino View Post

      Hi,

      I've never experienced this when I was using adsense before. I think that is not really a problem as long as you are getting clicks and earning??

      Ronnie
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7359234].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jacob Sterbenk
    If I were you, I would ask Google about this, unless your website is really crappy and you don't want any attention from Google.

    If you ask them now, they can't ban you because of it later.
    Signature
    Jacob Sterbenk, JV Manager
    http://www.spinrewriter.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7359518].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author shamoonak12
      Buddy, isn't this like a "Die if I do and die if I don't" kind of a scenario. I really don't know what to say which is why I came here to check. Going to Google was kind of my last option.

      Has any one seen such ads before? I've heard media.net posts such ads and since they are running Bing and Yahoo ads now, do you guys think Google might be experimenting the same?

      Originally Posted by Jacob Sterbenk View Post

      If I were you, I would ask Google about this, unless your website is really crappy and you don't want any attention from Google.

      If you ask them now, they can't ban you because of it later.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7360086].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shamoonak12
    Just saw the some ads on Squidoo. I guess Google is testing with these then.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7366140].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Carl Brown
      If you haven't messed with the adsense code, you have nothing to worry about.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7366882].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Tyler S
        Originally Posted by Carl Brown View Post

        If you haven't messed with the adsense code, you have nothing to worry about.
        I would just leave it, if I were you.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7396545].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author shamoonak12
    I figured it out. It is a new ad type Google is using. I saw it on a bunch of squidoo pages and other sites too. Once you scroll over the headline, the ad text appears.

    Thanks guys for the help!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7397964].message }}

Trending Topics