- I've been using PR Power Shot, which seems like a great program, but I need to confirm a few things to make sure that I'm not being scammed.
All of these questions are concerning PR3 domains and solely using Majestic SEO and Google.
1. Is a trust flow and citation flow reading of 10> good enough?
2. Is 25-50 referring domains enough?
3. Is 50-100 backlinks enough?
4. Ideally, how many Referring IP addresses and Class C subnets should there be?
5. I understand the info:abc search in Google, but what about cached pages. If none exist then should I stay away from the domain even if all the things stated above check out?
6. After I've bought the domain, I take it that it's fine to delete all the content (if any exists) and then add new content?
7. Why do people suggest buying a high PR domain, and then placing a couple of links to a new website they're working on? Why not just add content to the high PR domain, as it's already got a good PR and should rank as it is. Is it because you have to make the content on both websites relevant for ranking purposes?
8. Every time I want to build a new website should I just purchase a few PR3 domains and then write a couple of articles placing a couple of backlinks pointing to the new website?
My logic is that this means the backlinks will all be very relevant to the niche so will hold more weight in Google's eyes. There will also be less of a footprint.
9. Does the name of the domain or extension matter at all?
10. Is using SEO Host's Dedicated C Class Ip Hosting good enough?
Woah, that's a lot of questions. I wasn't planning on asking so many but they just kept on coming to me as I was typing.