SAPE LINK: Real Experience!

by uzojvp
35 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hello Guys I just want to know if anyone here has had an experience using SAPE link. Have they really been hit by GOOGLE or its has all been a forum hype?
#experience #link #real #sape
  • Profile picture of the author kaytav
    Google is behind SAPE link network now-a-days and has been penalizing a lot of blogs. You can read some info. here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7921403].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dome
    I LOST MY RANKING using SAPE but private blog network, web 2.0 and .edu links works great these days.
    Signature

    A Warrior always ready to L"earn"

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7921407].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lilacor
      When did this happen, mate? Did you read any sape tutorials before trying the sape links by yourself? You need to hire a sape expert otherwise you will end up where you did - wrongly accusing sape network for your lost positions.
      Originally Posted by dome View Post

      I LOST MY RANKING using SAPE but private blog network, web 2.0 and .edu links works great these days.
      Signature
      Self-promotional posts aren't allowed.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7987087].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nik0
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Lilacor View Post

        When did this happen, mate? Did you read any sape tutorials before trying the sape links by yourself? You need to hire a sape expert otherwise you will end up where you did - wrongly accusing sape network for your lost positions.
        SAPE Expert :rolleyes:
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7987795].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author panic
          Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

          SAPE Expert :rolleyes:
          I wonder if he knows SEO expert. That guy has been popping up in a few threads now.
          Signature

          ~

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7987820].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author nik0
            Banned
            Originally Posted by panic View Post

            I wonder if he knows SEO expert. That guy has been popping up in a few threads now.
            You know what's funny, they talk about expertise but back then when I took a look at sape it turned out that once you want to have a link at a decent PR3 homepage that it costs $2+/month.

            And they sell 50 links for $50 lol, or in other words they only rent out links on weak inner pages that cost around 8 cents a month for a PR1.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7987844].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Lilacor
              Not entirely true, nik0 (I really like you, mate!) With more patience and filtering I buy a good internal PR3 link from a site with at least PR3 on its main page for $0.50-$0.80/ month. Some of them are even in DMOZ or YACA (Yandex Catalogue). But you're partially right as that most of the real good stuff starts from $1/ month. I also offer $50 package, but I always underline to my clients that thay are only for testing purposes. Still, enough good links can be bought for 0.20-0.30/ month, just need to know how to filter as a real SAPE expert (like me, right, Mr. Ironic?)

              Btw, I wrote an answer to your post a few days ago here: http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...ml#post7981975. Would appreciate if you read it and give your opinion on it.

              Cheers!
              Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

              You know what's funny, they talk about expertise but back then when I took a look at sape it turned out that once you want to have a link at a decent PR3 homepage that it costs $2+/month.

              And they sell 50 links for $50 lol, or in other words they only rent out links on weak inner pages that cost around 8 cents a month for a PR1.
              Signature
              Self-promotional posts aren't allowed.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7988049].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author nik0
                Banned
                Originally Posted by Lilacor View Post

                Not entirely true, nik0 (I really like you, mate!) With more patience and filtering I buy a good internal PR3 link from a site with at least PR3 on its main page for $0.50-$0.80/ month. Some of them are even in DMOZ or YACA (Yandex Catalogue). But you're partially right as that most of the real good stuff starts from $1/ month. I also offer $50 package, but I always underline to my clients that thay are only for testing purposes. Still, enough good links can be bought for 0.20-0.30/ month, just need to know how to filter as a real SAPE expert (like me, right, Mr. Ironic?)

                Btw, I wrote an answer to your post a few days ago here: http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...ml#post7981975. Would appreciate if you read it and give your opinion on it.

                Cheers!
                Exactly, an internal link for $0,50-$0,80 and then you still have your eye's in your pocket cause even these you can find for much cheaper.

                Yeah yeah people buy services to test things instead of trying to rank their sites.

                I will tell you one little thing, SAPE is totally not interesting for me, I can buy PR3 domains for $50 all day long and place 15 OBL on them, if I have to rent 15 PR3 homepage links at SAPE it costs me $30/month so that money is made back within 2 months.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7988893].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Lilacor
                  Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

                  Exactly, an internal link for $0,50-$0,80 and then you still have your eye's in your pocket cause even these you can find for much cheaper.
                  Sure I can. But since I want the client to be satisfied by the service I don't do it because I don't want to win $30 instead of $20, for example. This won't make me any richer. What I want is the customer to see the initial positive effect from the SAPE links and to increase his budget or add more projects that I will work on. This is the main goal - long-lasting partnership which will be beneficial to both sides. So, yes, you're right that many SAPE providers play it cheap in order to get a few more bucks by lying to their clients. I don't do this as I respect my business and online reputation.
                  Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

                  Yeah yeah people buy services to test things instead of trying to rank their sites.
                  You can't invest $50 in your website and expect to rank in top 10 or higher for any serious niche. So, yes, for this amount of money you can only see if things start to improve and decide if this SAPE service satisfies you and want to invest more in it or not. My oldest customers have been working with me for years now and know very well that real success requires serious investment of time, know-how and money. Top positions need time to be reached. So, yes, for the first month and $50 budget one can only "test things".
                  Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

                  I will tell you one little thing, SAPE is totally not interesting for me, I can buy PR3 domains for $50 all day long and place 15 OBL on them, if I have to rent 15 PR3 homepage links at SAPE it costs me $30/month so that money is made back within 2 months.
                  One very important thing that I already mentioned before, but obviously you don't seem to get it yet. I will repeat it, as I have the patience and good will to do it in contrast to you. These $50 packages are strictly for testing purposes. You wanna know what this means? I will tell you. Testing purposes mean that people want to see any improvement in their SERP rankings in order to judge whether this service has any visible effect on their project or not. My current clients have the patience and understanding of this and that's why this service works for them. Don't just expect to pay some guy $50 and if you don't see any of your keywords in top 10 after 30 days to stigmatize this SEO service as non-working, spammy and shitty one.
                  Signature
                  Self-promotional posts aren't allowed.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7990442].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                    Originally Posted by Lilacor View Post

                    My current clients have the patience and understanding of this and that's why this service works for them. Don't just expect to pay some guy $50 and if you don't see any of your keywords in top 10 after 30 days to stigmatize this SEO service as non-working, spammy and shitty one.
                    Let me put it to you straight

                    No one should have any reason to believe a single thing you write. You have chosen to build a business around a service that is KNOWN to offer links on hacked sites. That says it all in regard to integrity. Doesn't matter if you claim to never sell links on hacked sites. You are participating in a network that ends up giving hackers a financial incentive to hack peoples sites. Its like walking into a business that sells children in prostitution but claiming you are clean in giving them money because you only hire adults from them.

                    Sape sellers are not SEO experts. They are just people trying to cash in on a hacked network. Real SEO experts don't put their customers in jeopardy. SAPE sellers love to talk about how Goggle can't get all their sites but in one way that is even worse if true. It means that the customer's site will be what is penalized.
                    Signature

                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8031415].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author unikbit
    G can do nothing to them, they are a midleman between webmaster who sell links on their websites and those who want to buy links. So what you can do? They are not the only that do these:Telia, MageNet backlinks.com do the same
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7958907].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CleanSEO
      Banned
      Originally Posted by unikbit View Post

      G can do nothing to them, they are a midleman between webmaster who sell links on their websites and those who want to buy links. So what you can do? They are not the only that do these:Telia, MageNet backlinks.com do the same
      Yeah Google can't do anything but penalize their clients in the SERPs :rolleyes:

      Obviously they are buying links for the hell of it and not to increase rankings, so why would they care about a Google penalty. :rolleyes:

      Besides, SAPE is known to inject links on to hacked sites so that's not the scenario that you suggested above. That's just evil and I'm no saint... Spam is one thing but breaking into people's sites, taking whatever you can find (phishing) and then turning around and selling links on those same sites is wrong, sorry. Shame on them and shame on the SEOs that are using a service like that on unsuspecting client's websites.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7959017].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author HzCy
        Originally Posted by CleanSEO View Post

        Yeah Google can't do anything but penalize their clients in the SERPs :rolleyes:

        Obviously they are buying links for the hell of it and not to increase rankings, so why would they care about a Google penalty. :rolleyes:

        Besides, SAPE is known to inject links on to hacked sites so that's not the scenario that you suggested above. That's just evil and I'm no saint... Spam is one thing but breaking into people's sites, taking whatever you can find (phishing) and then turning around and selling links on those same sites is wrong, sorry. Shame on them and shame on the SEOs that are using a service like that on unsuspecting client's websites.


        Ye, thats totally right.

        Ive a bit of experience, but it wasnt that good
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8032972].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEODollz
    Yeah. Bunch of angels. Selling links on hacked sites. Real class act.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7987119].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bambu
    My properties are still ranking well backed by Sape links. Who's to stay how long they will continue to rank, but they are making money while they are.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7987694].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    Quit looking for the shortcut. There isn't one.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7987867].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Slin
      Originally Posted by cypherslock View Post

      Quit looking for the shortcut. There isn't one.
      Can I change this a bit?

      "Quit looking for the shortcut, there are some but it's worth doing it the hard way."

      Having an authority site is not only easier to rank, it's also more reliable. Sape network works, but I'd say it's getting a little too popular, give it another year and it'll be shut down.

      Ironically I think in your signature you have magic submitter stuff, is that considered a shortcut as well?

      On another note, sape links do work really really well. I like using private blog networks a bit more, but sape links do work, I would know, a lot of my competitors use them.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7988042].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
        Originally Posted by Slin View Post

        Can I change this a bit?

        "Quit looking for the shortcut, there are some but it's worth doing it the hard way."

        Having an authority site is not only easier to rank, it's also more reliable. Sape network works, but I'd say it's getting a little too popular, give it another year and it'll be shut down.

        Ironically I think in your signature you have magic submitter stuff, is that considered a shortcut as well?

        On another note, sape links do work really really well. I like using private blog networks a bit more, but sape links do work, I would know, a lot of my competitors use them.
        True I do. But here's the thing: To use Magic effectively to help your ranking, you still have to have knowledge of SEO, best practices, how to write pulling, informative articles, etc. It is not a push button solution. And you have to understand how the program works and seriously put the time into it, which many don't.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7988561].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laotzi
    Hello everybody.At a moment we spending about 8k$ per month in SAPE service on about 300 sites in russian language, working with sape for 4 years already, it does not gives huge ranking results in Google but really does for Yandex. In last PR update we recieved some low index surprises and PR loss of sites which were using sape as income source.But have not got any problems with sites which were promoted using Sape.We are using not more than 2-3 links per page filter and a lot of know-how tricks identified empirically, but still recieving bad signals from SE (lose about 10% of our sites per year). Sape gives good and fast results in achieving CY rank in Yandex.
    I can also say that in a last half of the year income from sape money sites is going down in different niches, lose is from 10-40%, it may be because of rumors about Google war against sape but also it can be because seo market in Russia is moving in the direction of contextual linking servicies, and Sape to survive also launched their PR SAPE service - pr in meaning of public relations, not page rank.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8029185].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author heavysm
      Originally Posted by laotzi View Post

      At a moment we spending about 8k$ per month in SAPE service
      $8,000 a month on black hat links??? *facepalm*
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8030057].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author micksss
        Originally Posted by heavysm View Post

        $8,000 a month on black hat links??? *facepalm*
        Signature
        Web Hosting Reviews ► www.CastironHosting.com ◄ Read or Submit Feedback on Web Hosts.
        Web Hosting Coupons, Deals & Promos!

        Need a Virtual Private Server? www.VPSPlan.com
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8030128].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author laotzi
        Originally Posted by heavysm View Post

        $8,000 a month on black hat links??? *facepalm*
        it is not black hat when you using it wisely, choosing your donors with reasonable links ammount (like here Главна'), not invisible links, not hacked sites, a donor which uses stop word list -and you will be staying out of the trouble.
        LILACOR is absolutly right, penalties come not just for using it, but for using it in a wrong way.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8030891].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lilacor
      Originally Posted by laotzi View Post

      In last PR update we recieved some low index surprises and PR loss of sites which were using sape as income source.
      Yes, after 8 March 2013 and the last wave of unnatural links warnings approximately 10% of all the links I have purchased for the SEO campaigns I manage have lost the PageRank of their home pages. I have written an article on this subject here: Do Links From Penalized Websites Transfer Penalties? | SAPE.RU Network Solutions. So it's true that some of the SAPE users were affected, but it was not because they participate in this network, but because of the low quality and big amount of outbound links they were selling. I know this as after I analyzed the sites which lost their PR it turned out that all of them were selling many links to other sites and a great amount of them were pointing to porn, viagra, casino, etc. niches. So, it makes perfect sense as they were all on selling spree.
      Originally Posted by laotzi View Post

      Russia is moving in the direction of contextual linking servicies, and Sape to survive also launched their PR SAPE service - pr in meaning of public relations, not page rank.
      Yes, this is a very useful addition to the sape.ru platform. More about these contextual backlinks in English can be read here: PR.Sape.
      Signature
      Self-promotional posts aren't allowed.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8030752].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Simin
    Google Webspam Team already take SAPE to their to do list...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8030925].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laotzi
    Sape administration does not supports hacking.You must prove that you are the owner then you adding new site to their base.Thousands of webmasters in Russia adding sites to sape for monetization purposes. Some low google index sites with no PR and 0 traffic can earn 20-30$ per day just because they have yandex indexed pages and good CY, and sape is the only way they can earn. Working with sape now is realy risky (Yandex spam team also does not likes then somebody is taking piece from their ads money pie) but for some webmasters is still very profitable.
    You can not say that seo specialists who are investing in sape supporting hackers for several reasons:

    -hacked sites are in the minority of their base and administration is taking them down from the first alert of domain owner

    -hacked sites does not live long in sape, sapes code is not perfect and in long distance (1-2 months) starts to give a lot of mistakes and needs to be repaired by owner, hackers are mostly beting on passive income, so sapes module simply dies.Their quantity is melting.

    -you can buy backlinks, link exchange, likes from FB, even if you do not want to from hacked sites or accounts even on this forum, from blog networks, fake webmasters.And it does not means that you support "business that sells children in prostitution" it means that some sellers are not honest enough.

    Moreover if we close eyes to details all MMO industry supports hacking, Bank system- bank robbing,club culture - drug production and so on ..... and that is not true.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8031866].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by laotzi View Post

      :

      -hacked sites are in the minority of their base and administration is taking them down from the first alert of domain owner

      How kind of them to clear the sites only after domain owners alert them. Seriously what kind of webmaster ASKS for hackers to remove the crap they put on a site. look you are not going to fool anyone. Many people who I trust here have used and seen scape and have confirmed it has had a ton load of hacked sites.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8033458].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author laotzi
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        How kind of them to clear the sites only after domain owners alert them. Seriously what kind of webmaster ASKS for hackers to remove the crap they put on a site. look you are not going to fool anyone. Many people who I trust here have used and seen scape and have confirmed it has had a ton load of hacked sites.
        You took the words out of context, it is not the only measure they use. Topics owner asked for some: Real Experience!I have it and i gave it.
        And you have only somobodies words.I can bet that no one of those people have ever heard about Made For Sape sites. A lot of web educated guys from different countries are making tons of extreamly fast and very substandard saits using WP,Joomla,DLE with robot spun content having only one aim-to put that crap into the Sape links right after producing.And the reason they are doing it is that before SE takes them down they can recieve some money with profit.And if you have 10,100,1000 of such sites it becomes Very profitable. And the main part: by what criterion somebody understands that sapes base have a lot of hacked sites and not MFS of different quality? I do not sell SAPE links, i buy them.I have no interest to fight for them or to fool somebody. You can use rumors like a foundation of your decissions if it suits you, but it is like SEO without testing - dead end.
        And about SAPE death in the nearest future,i think that Sape links service will be closed soon -1-2 years, but SAPE itself (PR SAPE, ...) will not die, they are too big, too many webmasters trust them, they started evolving and moving to new nieches already.Besides, SAPE are not the only ones who uses such technologies in the world, others are not so public.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8034831].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
          Originally Posted by laotzi View Post

          You can use rumors like a foundation of your decissions if it suits you, but it is like SEO without testing - dead end.
          Poor logic. If a hundred people I know well tell me don't go into a certain room and they all show me the bite marks from the dog in there that bit them -thats not rumour - thats evidence and the guy that goes in there to test it out for himself deserves the bite and the word "idiot" stamped on his forehead.

          Its pure crap to claim I have to test it out for myself and go in there. Only a conspiracist would argue they are all lying.

          I've heard this testing everything for yourself nonsense lots of time. Its not a practical advice in life or in SEO. Test many things yes. Everything? No. Life is too short.

          Sape is both widely known to have hacked sites AND people who I trust have seen it with their own eyes. end of story. I got lots of other things to test than some network that feeds hackers

          I do not sell SAPE links, i buy them.I have no interest to fight for them or to fool somebody.
          Dude you use them in your services. Thats obvious and in at least half your posts you have been bumping year old threads just to sell those services.
          Signature

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8036575].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author laotzi
            Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

            Poor logic. If a hundred people I know well tell me don't go into a certain room and they all show me the bite marks from the dog in there that bit them -thats not rumour - thats evidence and the guy that goes in there to test it out for himself deserves the bite and the word "idiot" stamped on his forehead.

            Its pure crap to claim I have to test it out for myself and go in there. Only a conspiracist would argue they are all lying.

            I've heard this testing everything for yourself nonsense lots of time. Its not a practical advice in life or in SEO. Test many things yes. Everything? No. Life is too short.

            Sape is both widely known to have hacked sites AND people who I trust have seen it with their own eyes. end of story. I got lots of other things to test than some network that feeds hackers



            Dude you use them in your services. Thats obvious and in at least half your posts you have been bumping year old threads just to sell those services.
            Again and again acting like amateur of generalizations. And you are still missing details that change everything.I am not asking anybody to test risky ways, i am asking to stop puting loud lables on the things and people you don't know. I use sape only on projects that belong to me and do not share the risk with anybody.That's the end of story
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8036737].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
              [quote=laotzi;8036737]
              I am not asking anybody to test risky ways, i am asking to stop puting loud lables on the things and people you don't know.
              pure nonsense. the labels are created by reputation of the service carrying hacked sites. They got that label from allowing hacked sites in their network. You can't blame others for that.

              How about this? Provide some proof. I and other will accept facts. You have provided absolutely nothing but your say so which has no credibility here yet. The only way you will ever have any is if you provide FACTS that check out.

              There is ton loads of proof that Sape has had PLENTY hacked sites. Show us other wise with actual evidence. Fair enough? "Details" that are not facts don't have to e accepted by anyone.

              I use sape only on projects that belong to me and do not share the risk with anybody.That's the end of story
              If you only did SEO for yourself then you would not be bumping some threads that are over a year old (even two years) trying to suggest yourself as an option. IF SAPE is so great and clean then why would you not use them on a clients site? Thats not credible.

              Anyway look to present some evidence first then the rest can be dealt with. Please make sure the "evidence " is not what you say but real evidence.
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8036861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cypherslock
    Frankly, shortcuts like this die. Why on earth you'd want to spend money on it is beyond especially when you've got solid SEO guys like Mike and The Hoist here. But hey, to each his own.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8032959].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
    Yeah I got destroyed with SAPE Networks. I think Maulanas network is nothing but SAPE. I repeat that's a P not an F.
    Signature

    RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8033472].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author micksss
      Originally Posted by GGpaul View Post

      Yeah I got destroyed with SAPE Networks. I think Maulanas network is nothing but SAPE. I repeat that's a P not an F.
      Pretty sure Law Guy on WF uses it for his service and tons of people are, or at least have, used his service from the looks of his sales thread.

      Originally Posted by Law guy View Post

      Most of the links are from the extremely effective SAPE platform, yes.
      Signature
      Web Hosting Reviews ► www.CastironHosting.com ◄ Read or Submit Feedback on Web Hosts.
      Web Hosting Coupons, Deals & Promos!

      Need a Virtual Private Server? www.VPSPlan.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8033630].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Slin
    If I can just get back on subject for a second, well not on subject, but just back to the OP's main question.

    Yeah Sape links work. I don't use them but i've watched competitors who do, and yes they work.

    Anyway, like some people have pointed out here, they are super sketchy links, and to be honest, I think sometimes it's cheaper to just buy links from other sites, they'll usually be willing to sell them pretty cheap, and you don't have to worry about a lot of OBL's.

    Just my .02 if you're gonna buy links, why not directly ask the site owner?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8037102].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    Why would anyone even create a thread asking such a question, doesn't even make sense?

    Everyone knows d@mn well they're junk, so go buy the links & be done with it.

    It's like asking, If a guy robs a store with a red ski mask, is that ok, will that work? Anyone have any real experience?

    Do it! GIT-R-DONE! :rolleyes:
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8037828].message }}

Trending Topics