Looking for a solid link builder

24 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi guys,

I have a multitude of projects right now and could really use someone solid. Do you guys have any recommendations for users on this site who offer link building services? It can be to money site + tiered links. I would preferably want to get to know the person a little bit and their ideology on link building before hand, any recommendations?

Thanks!!
#builder #link #solid
  • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
    Originally Posted by Beyondsearch View Post

    Hi guys,

    I have a multitude of projects right now and could really use someone solid. Do you guys have any recommendations for users on this site who offer link building services? It can be to money site + tiered links. I would preferably want to get to know the person a little bit and their ideology on link building before hand, any recommendations?

    Thanks!!
    Mike Friedman
    Mike Anthony
    Backlinko
    Makemoneyninja is coo
    Signature

    RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096320].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Beyondsearch
      Much obliged
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096366].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      Originally Posted by GGpaul View Post

      Mike Friedman
      Mike Anthony
      Backlinko
      Makemoneyninja is coo

      Thanks, but I'm not a link builder. Not interested.
      Signature
      Get the TIPS and STRATEGIES I use to HELP businesses GROW through SEO.
      Delivered to you each week!

      >>> Sign Up Now <<<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096566].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

        Thanks, but I'm not a link builder. Not interested.
        Ditto.....Someone wants a SEO then maybe if there site isn't an MFA but someone just looking for link counts. Not interested.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096600].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          Ditto.....Someone wants a SEO then maybe if there site isn't an MFA but someone just looking for link counts. Not interested.
          It's okay. You can be my link builder .

          Jk. Outsourcing to my cousins in the Philippines. Helping them out, they help me out. Both ways yayuh.

          They're gonna start sending hundreds of e-mails....
          Signature

          RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096823].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
            Originally Posted by GGpaul View Post

            It's okay. You can be my link builder .

            .
            You already owe me money for backing you up in another thread where I got accused of having a second account, plus you never set me up with the older sister

            You were on the two strikes and now you want me to be your link builder grunt?

            You are out.
            Signature

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096961].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
              Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

              You already owe me money for backing you up in another thread where I got accused of having a second account, plus you never set me up with the older sister

              You were on the two strikes and now you want me to be your link builder grunt?

              You are out.
              Took that bullet didn't you. You. Are. The Man.
              Signature

              RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8097000].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                Originally Posted by GGpaul View Post

                Took that bullet didn't you. You. Are. The Man.

                ROFL...So thats how it is eh? Complements don't pay no bills bro
                Signature

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8097149].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author roneidaselva
    If you need high quality seo expert then you can use the odesk platform. I am also in the filed of seo from last 5 years but right now I am so much busy with my work. So i highly recommend you to use elance or odesk.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096497].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEODollz
    Thanks, but I'm not a link builder. Not interested.
    Ditto.....Someone wants a SEO then maybe if there site isn't an MFA but someone just looking for link counts. Not interested.
    Aww c'mon guys don't be bashful lmao

    OP this isn't Odesk ...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096639].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by SEODollz View Post


      OP this isn't Odesk ...
      Thats right you might actually find someone good at Odesk
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096680].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096749].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TZ
      Originally Posted by SEODollz View Post

      Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
      Signature

      $php_coding = "consistent cash";

      echo ("Give me" . " " . $php_coding . "!");

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8097070].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Khushnoodpk
    Hi

    I offer my services and I am working at odesk aswell. I can provide you quality backlinks. Recently I am working for a web hosting in australia. Thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096771].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by Khushnoodpk View Post

      Hi

      I offer my services and I am working at odesk aswell. I can provide you quality backlinks. Recently I am working for a web hosting in australia. Thanks
      There ya go. He even demonstrated his linking philosophy for you right there
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096896].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danielph
    I think no one can guarantee results, you should think good first to hire someone. I am saying this only becouse the last time when i have choosed a Seo company for my website, and it was my photography website, which can gived me some clients for wedding and other things, and this guy/or company what was i didn't understand more, it was destroyed even all i have built Becouse i have a great keywords which i taked some clients, now all it was going to unranked.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096775].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
    Oops. Ha. My bads.
    Signature

    RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8096818].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TZ
    Over 6800 comments Mike? When do you get time to take a crap?
    Signature

    $php_coding = "consistent cash";

    echo ("Give me" . " " . $php_coding . "!");

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8097069].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by TZ View Post

      Over 6800 comments Mike? When do you get time to take a crap?
      One day you will be successful and then you can inquire about these things called laptops. You don't have to take time off to take a crap slacker! Keep busy

      oh and invest in Some employees/VAs while you are at it. Sounds like with your 25000 word with no link building SEO theory you will need the help.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8097165].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TZ
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        One day you will be successful and then you can inquire about these things called laptops. You don't have to take time off to take a crap slacker! Keep busy

        oh and invest in Some employees/VAs while you are at it. Sounds like with your 25000 word with no link building SEO theory you will need the help.
        Good one.

        Yeah - we have 3 employees now in Canada but all they do is write content. Seriously Mike....we don't do linking unless you count the links created automatically when using Wordpress.

        Been working from home full time since 2005 enough we quit our jobs and earning 5 times what the airline paid us - that is enough success for now. Had enough of the 18 hour days back when we started.
        Signature

        $php_coding = "consistent cash";

        echo ("Give me" . " " . $php_coding . "!");

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8097178].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PerformanceMan
      Originally Posted by TZ View Post

      Over 6800 comments Mike? When do you get time to take a crap?
      Keep in mind over 50,000 of his comments have been deleted too
      Signature
      Free Special Report on Mindset - Level Up with Positive Thinking
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8097170].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author TZ
        Originally Posted by PerformanceMan View Post

        Keep in mind over 50,000 of his comments have been deleted too
        GOOD ONE! :p
        Signature

        $php_coding = "consistent cash";

        echo ("Give me" . " " . $php_coding . "!");

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8097183].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by PerformanceMan View Post

        Keep in mind over 50,000 of his comments have been deleted too
        Those be fighting words. Thats equal to accusing me of being Warock. Anyway I prefer to concentrate on thanks. Did someone subtract yours?

        That low percentage must suck
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8097185].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author PerformanceMan
          Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

          Those be fighting words. Thats equal to accusing me of being Warock. Anyway I prefer to concentrate on thanks. Did someone subtract yours?

          That low percentage must suck
          Warock has had over one million posts removed - an all time record
          Signature
          Free Special Report on Mindset - Level Up with Positive Thinking
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8097198].message }}

Trending Topics