List of SEO Plugin You Can't Live Without?

14 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hi,

I just like to know from all warrior , which SEO plugin you use for On page optimization?

I use Easy Wp SEO ..

Regards
Shan
#list #live #plugin #seo
  • Profile picture of the author Simon Farmer
    For onpage SEO... Zero.

    The reason why is because they leave too much of a footprint.

    I used to use SEO Pressor but when you think about it what does that plugin do to every post?

    Same keyword density
    Bold the keyword
    Keyword in italics
    Underline the keyword

    And a few other things.

    So if google makes a new update targeting sites that have all these things in every post then it's game over.

    I'm not saying I never bold, underline or put a keyword in italics, I'm just saying It's a good idea to stop using these kind of plugins to do these things automatically for you in every post.

    I do however use All In One SEO Pack for titles and descriptions.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8386209].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tightline
    All in One SEO pack...been going on two solid years and happy with results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8386243].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rehmat
    A plugin can't do SEO for you. To make task easy, Yoast is the best but never try to automate the tasks like internal inking with plugins. They never do good in long terms.

    But if anyone needs SEOPressor, I can give it for just $15 :p. I have purchased the multisite license for my three blogs,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8386462].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vk3
    Agreed - I'll usually add on Headspace 2 to change the title's easily, but beyond that, I'm more about keeping things "optimized" naturally; Google can handle it from there.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8386515].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gearmonkey
    I really like SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2. It has been especially helpful to see the keywords users are coming in from, and where they are not coming in from. This helps me not only mix up my anchor text strategy for long tail keywords, but also helps me know which posts need optimized.

    I could live without it and get the data through Google Analytics or Webmaster Tools, but STT2 helps save time. Thanks to Yukon for sharing the plugin (and it's capabilities) to us! It's been very helpful.
    Signature

    My Guitar Website | My SEO Blog - Advertising spots available.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8386661].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author yukon
      Banned
      Originally Posted by gearmonkey View Post

      I really like SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2. It has been especially helpful to see the keywords users are coming in from, and where they are not coming in from. This helps me not only mix up my anchor text strategy for long tail keywords, but also helps me know which posts need optimized.

      I could live without it and get the data through Google Analytics or Webmaster Tools, but STT2 helps save time. Thanks to Yukon for sharing the plugin (and it's capabilities) to us! It's been very helpful.
      I just now added a few keywords from STT2 to my live web pages. I like the plugin because it shows the incoming traffic count per keyword on the WP-Admin. When I see decent traffic I search the keyword on Chrome incognoito, If I'm not already ranked #1 for the new keyword phrase then I go back to my site/page & manually optimize to get the page ranked higher on the SERPs.
      Signature
      Hi
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8386715].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andra el
    never use plugin, but i know a little about... on page & off page optimization. and use that.
    but i know common SEO tool.
    that's the important one, i think.
    Andra
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8386714].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author crete
    I use none....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8386717].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author josh107
    When using wordpress, I use All-In-One SEO.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8386743].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author knightskid
    For guys without using any seo plugin, may i know how are you going to change the Post/Page/Category Title to be after the Blog Title or even without showing the Blog Title? Because when i did a site:www.xxxxxx.com, the result coming out will be Blog Title follows by Page Title/Post Title/Category Title/Any Other Title.

    Please share with me because currently i am using All-in-One-SEO to do it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8387505].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Daniel Tan
      Originally Posted by Simon Farmer View Post

      For onpage SEO... Zero.

      The reason why is because they leave too much of a footprint.

      I used to use SEO Pressor but when you think about it what does that plugin do to every post?

      Same keyword density
      Bold the keyword
      Keyword in italics
      Underline the keyword

      And a few other things.

      So if google makes a new update targeting sites that have all these things in every post then it's game over.

      I'm not saying I never bold, underline or put a keyword in italics, I'm just saying It's a good idea to stop using these kind of plugins to do these things automatically for you in every post.

      I do however use All In One SEO Pack for titles and descriptions.
      SEOPressor helps you more than that, especially the new version 5 which includes Social SEO, over-optimization alert and other sets of features.

      No SEO plugin can help you achieve better ranking if you merely install and hope it will do the trick. SEO takes time and it's an iterative process that never ends. A good SEO plugin will help you achieve more in less time.

      Daniel

      Originally Posted by Rehmat View Post

      A plugin can't do SEO for you. To make task easy, Yoast is the best but never try to automate the tasks like internal inking with plugins. They never do good in long terms.

      But if anyone needs SEOPressor, I can give it for just $15 :p. I have purchased the multisite license for my three blogs,
      You are not allowed to give it away. License and domains are tracked. Abuses will lead to license termination.

      Daniel
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8414917].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Arshaan
    Yoast is AWESOME.

    It has all the normal stuff: images titles, meta descriptions etc.

    They have this very cool tool where it checks how optimized you are for a certain keyword and they have this additional Canonicalization plugin.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8414967].message }}

Trending Topics