How to get genuine backlinks from high pr site?

19 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I have quality content on my site and done on page SEO. Now I want to rank it.

And After reading many posts, I know that to get organic visitors, your site needs to rank high on G and for that back-links is important.

I know lots of SEO company promises genuine high pr backlinks. So how to do I go about getting quality backlinks and I don't have much time ( work) doing it manually.

I hope some of you can point me to the right directions to find genuine high pr links by paying to the company. What are the safest way to build Backlinks?

I have seen sites of 2-3 months ranking on page #1 with 5k to 20k backlinks and it doesn't look natural to me at all but still they rank. So what are the best methods and I feel private blogs network are the best methods now. Thanks:p
#backlinks #genuine #high #site
  • Profile picture of the author ContentWritingPhD
    Banned
    The right ways of building links fast are through optimizing your page, social media bookmarking, and commenting on other people's blogs. If you don't have enough time to do all of these, you'll have to with outsourcing. There are several marketplaces that offer these services but it will be your responsibility on who you choose to hire.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8390025].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by substance View Post

    I have seen sites of 2-3 months ranking on page #1 with 5k to 20k backlinks and it doesn't look natural to me at all but still they rank.
    Sure - we've all seen some of these. Some of them still rank now. (Though obviously not in the same numbers as they used to, I think we can all agree?). I agree they don't look natural at all. And if you look at what Google staff are saying in their occasional interviews, they think that too, and intend to do something about it in future/pending algorithm changes. Which does make complete sense, in the context of recent Penguin updates, surely?

    Originally Posted by substance View Post

    I feel private blogs network are the best methods now.
    I'm always interested, when intelligent marketers think something radically different from me.

    It seems to me that one of us, basically, must be mistaken, here?

    My feeling is here: http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...ml#post8389573 .

    That's why I think private blog networks are something to avoid like the plague. I know what an unpopular view that is, around here, because of course some are selling services based on exactly that (and some are even quick to try to belittle anyone who understandably questions the wisdom of using them, in the circumstances). But since I've been saying that, on and off, it certainly looks like many people's private blog networks and their sites linked-to by them have indeed been heavily penalized - and I think nobody can really argue with this, either?

    My strong suspicion is that there's going to be "more of the same". Nothing complicated or convoluted about my reasoning, here: I think that because Google is openly saying that there's going to be "more of the same".

    So ... you're not someone I like disagreeing with! And my question is: why do we apparently think such different things about this, when our factual information and even our perceptions of the facts and recent history in this regard are presumably, broadly, the same?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8390188].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author substance
      I think private network with very less OBL and less exposure will do.

      And I saw some recommendations here from some seniors too to have one's own private network..

      Hmm.... I don't know seriously because almost all seo guys claims their methods are the best!!
      Signature
      When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
      --- Khalil Gibran
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8391160].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
        Banned
        Originally Posted by substance View Post

        I don't know seriously because almost all seo guys claims their methods are the best!!
        Yes, I know ... :p

        But when you see people getting their sites heavily penalized for something, and quoting from emails from Google telling them that that was the reason, and you see companies providing private blog network backlinks having their sites delisted and going out of business, and you see Google openly saying "We're going to penalize these more and more", how good a plan can it be, really?! I think it's a plan only for people who really enjoy "living dangerously"!

        Some of what I see going on in this industry makes me shudder a little. It really alarms me that some people associate marketers like myself (just because we're "all internet marketers" - in their perception) with people making money by promoting "private SEO blog networks" and this kind of thing. Just my perspective (well, mine and some other people's, too), but to me it's very much representative of the unacceptable face of marketing, and I think it genuinely helps people to speak out about things like this. http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-...d-tactics.html
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8391863].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author yukon
        Banned
        Originally Posted by substance View Post

        I think private network with very less OBL and less exposure will do.

        And I saw some recommendations here from some seniors too to have one's own private network..

        Hmm.... I don't know seriously because almost all seo sellers claim their methods are the best!!
        Fixed it for you.
        Signature
        Hi
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8391972].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author danparks
      Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

      That's why I think private blog networks are something to avoid like the plague. I know what an unpopular view that is, around here, because of course some are selling services based on exactly that (and some are even quick to try to belittle anyone who understandably questions the wisdom of using them, in the circumstances). But since I've been saying that, on and off, it certainly looks like many people's private blog networks and their sites linked-to by them have indeed been heavily penalized - and I think nobody can really argue with this, either?
      I know public PR networks that have taken a big hit. I don't know truly private PR networks that have. That is, a private PR network a person creates and uses only to rank his own sites and/or sites of his clients. Done right (no footprint, don't sell links on it), it's hard to get hit. My opinion from owning one, and talking with others who own the same. And, as an aside, I don't sell anything related to private blog networks, so this positive opinion of them isn't because I have any skin in the game as far as pushing their use.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8392821].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
        Banned
        Originally Posted by danparks View Post

        I know public PR networks that have taken a big hit. I don't know truly private PR networks that have.
        The logic here seems rather similar to that of a parachute salesman who "has never had any complaints". How would you have heard of them if they're "truly private"?

        Originally Posted by danparks View Post

        Done right (no footprint, don't sell links on it), it's hard to get hit.
        I agree that not selling links on it can only help. But I can't help questioning the wisdom of using something that Google has so openly and repeatedly stated it's trying to identify and penalize.

        Originally Posted by danparks View Post

        I don't sell anything related to private blog networks, so this positive opinion of them isn't because I have any skin in the game as far as pushing their use.
        I accept that entirely, of course, Dan.

        Nevertheless, there are others here who don't hesitate to stoop to belittling personal attacks when they see opinions and facts they find uncomfortable in this part of the forum. I suspect that in the long run, it does them more harm than good.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8392899].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mrkitty
      [DELETED]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8393915].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LiftMyRank
    Try reaching out to your industry peers and donate some high quality content, do it the right way and you don't have to ask...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8391363].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hunny1208
    If you want to build quality backlinks to your website ,then you should do guest blogging . Guest Blogging is a best and legal way to create quality backlinks to your website .
    Just search for blogs in your niche and ask the owner to provide a guest post and then you are ready to go .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8391365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author m2bsolutions
    According to me content writing it the best way to get better ranking in the search engine result pages.
    Signature

    Are you worried with the rankings ?
    Need Traffic ?
    Increase PR ?

    This might Help. Internet marketing Services

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8391384].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author WebMeUp
    Even though you're going to pay for backlink services, some part of the job can be done manually and for free.

    Thus, getting social media backlinks is the safe way, because when you share your content on social sites, the backlinks will occur naturally. In the article there is a comprehensive list of social media sites to get dofollow backlinks from - Social Media Sites to Get Dofollow Links From in 2013 | Social Media Today
    Signature
    WebMeUp Backlink Tool - the largest growing backlink index on the Web: http://webmeup.com/tools/backlinks.html
    [HOT] WebMeUp solution for NOT PROVIDED: http://webmeup.com/not-provided.html
    [NEW] WebMeUp Blog - the blog about the latest industry news and hottest trends: http://webmeup.com/blog/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8392038].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jasmine12
    Manual High Page Rank Social Bookmarking, Social Media Platforms and commenting high PR Sites are best way get genuine back links for your site.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8392059].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnben1444
    Using blog network leaves a big footprint.

    My best bet is building your own private networks though this strategy is pricey but you'll recover your money if you do the right thing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8392143].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    Originally Posted by substance View Post

    So what are the best methods and I feel private blogs network are the best methods now. Thanks:p
    They are and almost every solid SEO on this forum has at least one. Ask around don't go on one members claims. The thing though is what does "private" mean. It should mean just that - private. If you can sign up for links on a service then no its not private. If its yours and you don't rent out links then thats private. Its the same in real life. You hardly can consider your house private if anyone can turn the knob and walk in at any time.


    Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

    The logic here seems rather similar to that of a parachute salesman who "has never had any complaints". How would you have heard of them if they're "truly private"?
    So Alexa which is it? You claim to have seen private networks hit and now question how they could have been heard from. If you can then why not anyone? and if you can't then the previous claim would be disproven. The answer is easy as Dan Parks already indicated. We own them and in my case I know of hundreds of them since I have assisted in building them. Despite your claims I have heard of not one being deindexed recently and out of thousands of these sites four sites in two years.

    I agree that not selling links on it can only help. But I can't help questioning the wisdom of using something that Google has so openly and repeatedly stated it's trying to identify and penalize.
    Well Google has said plenty of things including telling companies not to link to their sister sites with followed links because THAT IN FACT constitutes a network. They not only do it but do it openly. Strange thing isn't it? Go to Disney and they link to their sister sites. Go to Adobe and they link to their partner sites. All followed links by the way.


    Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

    me it's very much representative of the unacceptable face of marketing, and I think it genuinely helps people to speak out about things like this.
    If the average person were asked about the unacceptable face of marketing SEO networks would not feature AT ALL because in the history of all business it has never been either unethical or suspicious for a business to utilize its assets to promote its sister companies. If you can think of a single offline instance where it was unethical or questionable I'd be glad to hear it. The only people who make that argument base it on the dictates of a company and worse a company that distorts its own top three results on the behalf of the highest bidders not the best or most relevant.

    I think everyone here knows the public would Identify a lot of the unacceptable face of marketing as the popular and accepted practice of IMers claiming to make $10,000 a month sitting on their couch in order to milk money out of newbs, popups that stop people from leaving sites and the bombardment of email lists with crappy offers recommended merely for JVs and affiliate commissions. Most of which I hear barely a peep about in any consistent manner.

    You are right it WOULD BE helpful to speak out against such things that are the real unacceptable face of marketing (and are a lot more status quo ) rather than the practice of using your existing properties to help your sister sites.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8393184].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author chandan_dutta
      Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

      So Alexa which is it? You claim to have seen private networks hit and now question how they could have been heard from. If you can then why not anyone? and if you can't then the previous claim would be disproven. The answer is easy as Dan Parks already indicated. We own them and in my case I know of hundreds of them since I have assisted in building them. Despite your claims I have heard of not one being deindexed recently and out of thousands of these sites four sites in two years.

      Well Google has said plenty of things including telling companies not to link to their sister sites with followed links because THAT IN FACT constitutes a network. They not only do it but do it openly. Strange thing isn't it? Go to Disney and they link to their sister sites. Go to Adobe and they link to their partner sites. All followed links by the way.

      If the average person were asked about the unacceptable face of marketing SEO networks would not feature AT ALL because in the history of all business it has never been either unethical or suspicious for a business to utilize its assets to promote its sister companies. If you can think of a single offline instance where it was unethical or questionable I'd be glad to hear it. The only people who make that argument base it on the dictates of a company and worse a company that distorts its own top three results on the behalf of the highest bidders not the best or most relevant.

      I think everyone here knows the public would Identify a lot of the unacceptable face of marketing as the popular and accepted practice of IMers claiming to make $10,000 a month sitting on their couch in order to milk money out of newbs, popups that stop people from leaving sites and the bombardment of email lists with crappy offers recommended merely for JVs and affiliate commissions. Most of which I hear barely a peep about in any consistent manner.

      You are right it WOULD BE helpful to speak out against such things that are the real unacceptable face of marketing (and are a lot more status quo ) rather than the practice of using your existing properties to help your sister sites.
      GREAT point Mike. Truly agree with you and double thumbs up
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8407351].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JeanneLynn
    I'd say guest blogging. The problem is you've got to make sure you have good quality articles to attract the interest of the better blogs. I've read some posts that Google might be cracking down on guest blogging soon (as it's being abused). There are a lot of websites that take guest posts that seem very questionable. I wouldn't want my content on those types of blogs. You need to stay away from the blogs that take articles on any topic and stick with the ones in your niche.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8393737].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GGpaul
    Genuine backlinks? Go do an e-mail outreach. Build that relationship. Hopefully they'll review your site/product and put it on their site.
    Signature

    RIP Dad Oct 14 1954 - Mar 14 2015.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8394369].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PROmotions LLC
    Step 1:

    Reach out to the website owner / admin.

    Step 2:

    Be prepared to pay for that link.

    Step 3:

    Scratch head and wonder if that is considered black hat.....it is.

    Step 4:

    Come on Warrior Forum and ask what you should do.
    Signature

    Signature!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8394388].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author juiceflow
    Substance, I may be able to help you. What's your site about?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8412496].message }}

Trending Topics