How do I Bookmark my website quickly to get ranked in Google?

25 replies
  • SEO
  • |
I am new to affliate marketing. I am trying to find the best way to bookmark my site. I tried Bookmarking Demon but 22 of the 39 sites I submitted to were rejected. Has anyone tried SocialBookmarker.com? Is this recommended? I need help! Thanks
#bookmark #google #quickly #ranked #website
  • Profile picture of the author andishm
    Originally Posted by nichole1 View Post

    I am new to affliate marketing. I am trying to find the best way to bookmark my site. I tried Bookmarking Demon but 22 of the 39 sites I submitted to were rejected. Has anyone tried SocialBookmarker.com? Is this recommended? I need help! Thanks
    For high pr bookmarking i use Magic Submitter...
    Good high pr bookmarking sites there...

    Also Money Robot another good name having high pr sites in it.
    Signature
    Backup.Countryâ„¢ - Automated cloud backups for PC, Laptop & Servers
    Logon to https://backup.country/
    31% Off Coupon code: WORLDBACKUPDAY
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8482506].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author AlexGeorge
      Keep in mind ranking in Google these days is usually a slow process, at least a couple weeks. You want to drip feed links to begin with to make things look natural.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8486982].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
        Originally Posted by AlexGeorge View Post

        Keep in mind ranking in Google these days is usually a slow process, at least a couple weeks. You want to drip feed links to begin with to make things look natural.
        There is nothing "natural" about drip feeding links.
        Signature
        New Private Mastermind Group Discussing SEO, Local SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more -
        Open for A Limited Time!

        Request to Join
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8487040].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author acatmusic
          Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

          There is nothing "natural" about drip feeding links.
          ok so what do you suggest? not building links at all? cause thats the only thing that would truly be 'natural'
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8487105].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
            Originally Posted by acatmusic View Post

            ok so what do you suggest? not building links at all? cause thats the only thing that would truly be 'natural'
            I did not say not to build links. I just said that building links at some steady pace in an attempt to look "natural" is ludicrous. Sites normally do not acquire links at a steady pace.
            Signature
            New Private Mastermind Group Discussing SEO, Local SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more -
            Open for A Limited Time!

            Request to Join
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8487159].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author AlexGeorge
              It's worked better for me to drip backlinks a few a day rather then get a whole load in one go and nothing for a while after that. If drip feeding is not the way to go, what do you suggest is better?
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8487382].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author piccard63
                Originally Posted by AlexGeorge View Post

                It's worked better for me to drip backlinks a few a day rather then get a whole load in one go and nothing for a while after that. If drip feeding is not the way to go, what do you suggest is better?
                I must agree with you Alex. Slowly its better.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10366762].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author webby0031
              Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

              I did not say not to build links. I just said that building links at some steady pace in an attempt to look "natural" is ludicrous. Sites normally do not acquire links at a steady pace.
              oh my... maybe if it were 100 links a day or something but if people are linking 1000+ a day ..to not drip feed could be fatal.. but then again where is the testing ? who has tested this ? you have an opinion on this can you provide evidence ? or are you just guessing
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8487877].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
                Originally Posted by webby0031 View Post

                oh my... maybe if it were 100 links a day or something but if people are linking 1000+ a day ..to not drip feed could be fatal.. but then again where is the testing ? who has tested this ? you have an opinion on this can you provide evidence ? or are you just guessing
                If they are good links, it does not matter at what frequency they come in at.

                Link velocity is just some BS myth that shitty link builders started to keep customers coming back month after month.
                Signature
                New Private Mastermind Group Discussing SEO, Local SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and more -
                Open for A Limited Time!

                Request to Join
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488506].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
                  The other thing about link velocity is that the people who teach it assume what we know to NOT be true. Google does not index all links at the same rate no more than they do all the pages on the net.

                  You can build 10 links a day for three days and Google find them then all in the same day which makes it no different than 30 in one day.
                  Signature

                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488559].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author alaakhassa
            Originally Posted by acatmusic View Post

            ok so what do you suggest? not building links at all? cause thats the only thing that would truly be 'natural'
            That's the exact opposite of what you should do ..

            "Natural" is manual.
            Make slow, & high authority backlinks.
            Bookmarking is just secondary ..
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10368369].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author nettiapina
              Originally Posted by alaakhassa View Post

              "Natural" is manual.
              No. Manually creating links to your own site is not "natural". Someone else linking to your site without you paying or incentivizing them is "natural".

              Yes, I know this is an ancient thread that some cretin decided to bump it by posting "I agree". Thanks for that.
              Signature
              Links in signature will not help your SEO. Not on this site, and not on any other forum.
              Who told me this? An ex Google web spam engineer.

              What's your excuse?
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10369091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author danlew
    I would not recommend using a software to bookmark your website. You need to take it slowly but surely to bookmark websites or blogs, so that Google may not find some suspicious activity there. Just go to top tier social bookmark sites like Stumbleupon, Digg, Reddit, etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8487724].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VishalBhatt123
    Google takes almost 2 Weeks to indexing your sites pages. So, if you doing any work for your site, then it will take the time to get ranked in Google.

    If you doing SB for your site than their are many high pr sites of SB. From that you will get valuable Back links for your site.

    SocialBookmarker.com is good for doing SB.

    M-Connect Media an eCommerce Development Company
    Signature
    M-Connect Media an eCommerce Development Company
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8487869].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author papuanac1971
    Originally Posted by nichole1 View Post

    I am new to affiliate marketing. I am trying to find the best way to bookmark my site. I tried Bookmarking Demon but 22 of the 39 sites I submitted to were rejected. Has anyone tried SocialBookmarker.com? Is this recommended? I need help! Thanks
    Yeah, as every newbie you did not read entire guide on how to bookmark successfully with BD6. Bookmark is slow process and if you force it with several main site you will get banned and your submission will get rejected as happen to you.
    Did you use camouflage URL's also?
    I usually bookmark 2 main sites, sometimes 3 but always camouflage them with at least double of URL's.
    BD6 works perfect if you know how to use it so I highly recommend you ride again entire guide, no jumps between lines, and understand how it works. Also I suggest to read about advantage of bookmarks and what you musn't do while bookmarking...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488107].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarkKapoor
    There are numerous high pr or web 2.0 sites there u can use like stumble upon, reddit, delicious etc.
    Signature

    Your Online Phote Repair Shop where all the restoration and repairing task is done at cheap rate.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488235].message }}
  • Do not try to make huge link in a single day because Google warned about the over optimization would be penalized. Try to make bookmark in the High PR webstes every day 7-8 sites. Its Ok.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488579].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    How do I Bookmark my website quickly to get ranked in Google?
    Your doing it wrong.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488838].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JimWilliams
    As someone mentioned early, generally speaking the word "fast" is always associated with failure when talking about SEO. There aren't such things as "magic solutions"/"fast"/"guaranteed position in SERPS" and so on. Just submit your website MANUALLY to the bookmarking websites that you think that are good (high PR, good authority). Why use a software and risk your website?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8488902].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author guypeleides
    It really depends on your purpose for it. Bookmarking demon allows you to add your owns sites based on certain platforms. If you're looking for volume, it's still the best tool.

    If you're looking for quality, go to the top 10-20 sites and post by hand. Don't worry about software as there isn't anything out there that does them all without submission errors.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8489463].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author webby0031
      Originally Posted by guypeleides View Post

      It really depends on your purpose for it. Bookmarking demon allows you to add your owns sites based on certain platforms. If you're looking for volume, it's still the best tool.

      If you're looking for quality, go to the top 10-20 sites and post by hand. Don't worry about software as there isn't anything out there that does them all without submission errors.
      yes and he will get 2 visitors extra a month.

      I have run many bookmarking campaigns.... some of mine create 600+ links a day its a far better idea to buy a HR pr site to push your money site up, trying to rank with bookmarks is not going to work regardless if they are in the top 10 or not...

      This is the result of my testing I may be wrong
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8489475].message }}

Trending Topics