PR 9 Link question ...

14 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hello Warriors" I have one question that I don't know the answer, one real PR 9 site from home page on relevant site has power on ranking as how many PR 4 links ? if you let say have site in weight loss niche and you get one PR 9 link from relevant site is = as how many PR 4 links also from relevant site is it more powerful one PR 9 links then 10 PR 4 links ? I would appreciate for answer..
#link #question
  • Profile picture of the author Elle Holder
    Originally Posted by Grensin14 View Post

    Hello Warriors" I have one question that I don't know the answer, one real PR 9 site from home page on relevant site has power on ranking as how many PR 4 links ? if you let say have site in weight loss niche and you get one PR 9 link from relevant site is = as how many PR 4 links also from relevant site is it more powerful one PR 9 links then 10 PR 4 links ? I would appreciate for answer..
    A conundrum you shouldn't spend time troubling over. The chances of you getting real PR 9 link from a weight loss site or anything else are exceedingly small. Just sayin'
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8527723].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jxam69
    If some of the studies I've seen are correct, then the answer is 5^5.5 = ~7000
    Signature

    This space will be awarded to the first WSO owner who can prove they make Million$ from their methods.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8528030].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author radivoj
    To be honest with you it's very rarely to receive real PR 9 link from home page specially relevant niche, about a year ago I have been scammed purchasing PR 9 link from Digital Forum after I received a link report I find out that PR 9 was actually fake, some of the most authority sites such as: Wikihow, Hearth.org, Webmd.com, nhlbi.nih.gov and many other have at most PR 8 usually between PR 4 -8, if you see that somebody at SEO forum offering you real PR 9 home page links for $50 - $100 bucks is sound to good to be truth....you may be paying around $300 a month just to rent a single PR 9 links if you could get one...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8528112].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      Originally Posted by radivoj View Post

      if you see that somebody at SEO forum offering you real PR 9 home page links for $50 - $100 bucks is sound to good to be truth....you may be paying around $300 a month just to rent a single PR 9 links if you could get one...
      $300/month for a link on a PR 9 page? Lol... You are missing a few zeroes.

      CNN.com is a PR 9 homepage. Do you think they sell ad space on their homepage for just $300/month? Lol.
      Signature
      Get the TIPS and STRATEGIES I use to HELP businesses GROW through SEO.
      Delivered to you each week!

      >>> Sign Up Now <<<
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8529149].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Bambu
        I have seen a legit PR9 in the tech sector for 500 USD a month for a blog roll link. The site was the real deal. I have only seen this once. So, not common at all.

        Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

        $300/month for a link on a PR 9 page? Lol... You are missing a few zeroes.

        CNN.com is a PR 9 homepage. Do you think they sell ad space on their homepage for just $300/month? Lol.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8529488].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author radivoj
        Yes I stumble across some real PR 9 sites not fakes I checked most of backlinsk and they are real PR 9 sites and they do rent single links on they sites for $300-$400 a months...


        Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

        $300/month for a link on a PR 9 page? Lol... You are missing a few zeroes.

        CNN.com is a PR 9 homepage. Do you think they sell ad space on their homepage for just $300/month? Lol.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8530995].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
          Originally Posted by radivoj View Post

          Yes I stumble across some real PR 9 sites not fakes I checked most of backlinsk and they are real PR 9 sites and they do rent single links on they sites for $300-$400 a months...
          I would love to see one of them.
          Signature
          Get the TIPS and STRATEGIES I use to HELP businesses GROW through SEO.
          Delivered to you each week!

          >>> Sign Up Now <<<
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8531060].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author yukon
            Banned
            Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

            I would love to see one of them.
            You'll have to buy a fiverr gig to see the PR9 sites.
            Signature
            Hi
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8531141].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author radivoj
              Fiverr High PR links they aren't good not even PR 4...

              Originally Posted by yukon View Post

              You'll have to buy a fiverr gig to see the PR9 sites.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8531523].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ronno99
    Define powerful.
    If you measure the value of a link by how much targeted traffic they deliver you can't go too far wrong.
    Forget about trying to get PR9 links.
    Signature
    www.qirina.com - FREE Keyword Intelligence to fix your on-site SEO and learn about your neighbors
    Now available in English and French
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8528114].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author markowe
    There are good reasons PR9 pages have a PR9 - not linking to crappy sites is one of them...
    Signature

    Who says you can't earn money as an eBay affiliate any more? My stats say otherwise

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8529078].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author powerofschool
    It is really good to have a Pr 9 home page backlink . If they are selling for 300$. Any one of you know the place to get one. ( Real one )
    Signature
    Download Good Morning Images Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8532111].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author micksss
      Originally Posted by powerofschool View Post

      It is really good to have a Pr 9 home page backlink . If they are selling for 300$. Any one of you know the place to get one. ( Real one )
      Not going to be real buddy.
      Signature
      Web Hosting Reviews ► www.CastironHosting.com ◄ Read or Submit Feedback on Web Hosts.
      Web Hosting Coupons, Deals & Promos!

      Need a Virtual Private Server? www.VPSPlan.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8534431].message }}

Trending Topics