Google Has not indexed my Blog!! Help Me

24 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Hello!!
I have this new blog (hxxp://www.campuslink.com.ng) which i mooved from blogger, though on a different domain (hxxp://www.schoolsonpoint.com).

That was about 2-3 weeks ago. I have tried submitting my blog to google webmasters and search engine but they fail to index my posts.

Please, Help me on what to do... I am getting tired but promised noot to relent!!!
#blog #google #indexed #indexing #seo
  • Profile picture of the author twilightofidols
    I am assuming you made a mistake bumping your thread twice on accident. Every link on your site has failed the duplicate content test.

    The images for your primary navigation are broken. There may be a host of other issues with your site but it's 2 am so I'm too tired to dig any deeper.

    Sometimes it takes some time before a site shows in the index, sometimes it happens immediately.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9199161].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author IamKaycee
      Originally Posted by twilightofidols View Post

      I am assuming you made a mistake bumping your thread twice on accident. Every link on your site has failed the duplicate content test.

      The images for your primary navigation are broken. There may be a host of other issues with your site but it's 2 am so I'm too tired to dig any deeper.

      Sometimes it takes some time before a site shows in the index, sometimes it happens immediately.
      Thanks for your time. I hope you can help me oout by the day. I will work on the stuffs you just said..

      Thanks once again
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9199213].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gokulmaba
    Just start to write some articles with more content on your website. And just share them on social media.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9199356].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MarketMaster13
    If it's a brand new site, it'll take time. If it's a bit older then you're doing something wrong. I'd recommend just producing daily content and advertising your site on various forums/sites in your niche.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9200440].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AskAnAffiliate
    Have you submitted the site to Google Webmaster Tool and generated a site map. I would start with the process so you can see if there are any crawl errors, etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9200465].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RKBauer
    Yep. Don't worry about it. It could be as long as 1-2 months before your site is indexed.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9200481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
    Again

    BOTH SITES ARE INDEXED

    To check all you need to do is go to google and type in

    info:yourdomain.com
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9200509].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author timpears
    So what is the problem, you are indexed. Are you wanting to get on first page, or what?
    Signature

    Tim Pears

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9200592].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author arpitagarwal82
    Both the sites are indexed.
    Make sure you dont have same content on both domain. Also try to 301 redirect the old domain to new domain for link juice.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9200619].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IamKaycee
    Thanks all.. I have seen your view and just noticed that it has been indexed.. Thanks once again for your contributions

    Originally Posted by arpitagarwal82 View Post

    Both the sites are indexed.
    Make sure you dont have same content on both domain. Also try to 301 redirect the old domain to new domain for link juice.
    Pls, How do I do that? Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9200777].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JebBanna
    hey since your site is indexed did you really mean that it's not indexing or that it don't take over old site's positions?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9201525].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author promo87
    Banned
    Originally Posted by IamKaycee View Post

    Hello!!
    I have this new blog (All Nigerian Schools Updates) which i mooved from blogger, though on a different domain (Nigerian Tertiary Institution News Journal).

    That was about 2-3 weeks ago. I have tried submitting my blog to google webmasters and search engine but they fail to index my posts.

    Please, Help me on what to do... I am getting tired but promised noot to relent!!!
    Aww I have gone through your blog and tell you what as soon as I have arrived I click on the close button. Why I did this is just because every thing round there was so suffocating .... I haven't even looked at it for a sec. As far as your indexing in the Google is concerned I am not seeing any good content over to your blog. News feeds are appearing again and again from some .... It looks duplicacy is all around.Clean it out and then again use your fetch as Google option to get it index over the search engine.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9201657].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sagittarius
    Have you tried adding your site to Google Webmasters, use indexing service or disavow? You should try the latter, just in case you've got negative SEO linking to your site.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9202331].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author hostdare
    Create an XML sitemap and submit it to Google in your Webmaster Tools account.
    build quality links to your site from other popular sites
    Interlink web pages:Ensure that all pages of your website are interlinked with each other
    Add quality content to your site frequently
    Good navigation will contribute to the link structure
    Create a Google+ profile and add a link to your site in the About section. Add posts to Google+ containing links to your site.
    Signature
    Hostdare Unlimited cPanel SSD hosting | Managed cPanel Dedicated Servers | Dedicated server starting @17 usd/mo
    █ Cpanel/WHM | Not Oversold | Reseller / Managed dedicated Plans Available
    www.hostdare.com Email : sales@hostdare.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9204898].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author IamKaycee
      Originally Posted by nipon View Post

      Create an XML sitemap and submit it to Google in your Webmaster Tools account.
      build quality links to your site from other popular sites
      Interlink web pages:Ensure that all pages of your website are interlinked with each other
      Add quality content to your site frequently
      Good navigation will contribute to the link structure
      Create a Google+ profile and add a link to your site in the About section. Add posts to Google+ containing links to your site.
      wow!!
      Thanks a bunch. I really appreciate your effort..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9217171].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author primeaque86
    Have you created a sitemap already? You need to make a correct sitemap and submit it again on Google webmaster.

    This article about creating a sitemap will surely help you:
    How to Add a Google Sitemap to your Blogger (Blogspot) Blog

    Originally Posted by IamKaycee View Post

    Hello!!
    I have this new blog (All Nigerian Schools Updates) which i mooved from blogger, though on a different domain (Nigerian Tertiary Institution News Journal).

    That was about 2-3 weeks ago. I have tried submitting my blog to google webmasters and search engine but they fail to index my posts.

    Please, Help me on what to do... I am getting tired but promised noot to relent!!!
    Signature
    Motivate. Share Your Tips. Get Paid.

    http://day2daytips.com/
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9217319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MilesSharma
    Make sure you have a good site structure, Simply add some unique content, throw some backlinks and create a xml sitemap.. that's it! You will be indexed in no time.

    All my new sites gets indexed within 24 hours!
    Signature
    STOP! STOP! STOP! Just Stop Wandering And Tell Me What Do You Want? Decide Now!!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9228734].message }}

Trending Topics