Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 32 of 32
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kettlecorn
Forum: eCommerce Sites, Wholesaling & Drop Shipping 9th March 2013, 05:15 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,100
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Merchant account, checking account, credit account??

Thanks.. what are the disadvantages of using stripe? It says they dont charge any fees other than the 2.9% + transaction fee.. that is very similar to paypal pro so is there any reason why I should...
Forum: eCommerce Sites, Wholesaling & Drop Shipping 7th March 2013, 10:53 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 1,100
Posted By kettlecorn
Merchant account, checking account, credit account??

Starting my first ecommerce store and a little bit confused.. is a merchant account the same thing as a business checking account? I am applying for a small business checking with a bank but there...
Forum: eCommerce Sites, Wholesaling & Drop Shipping 7th March 2013, 10:47 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 4,224
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Set up an eCommerce site now I need traffic!

Not traffic related but some useful tips (hopefully).. i would change your font. The minute i saw the website i felt it was very amateurish. You dont want that feeling coming across, you want the...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 2nd March 2013, 04:11 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 551
Posted By kettlecorn
Forum: eCommerce Sites, Wholesaling & Drop Shipping 2nd March 2013, 03:54 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 4,965
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: My new rustic furniture eCommerce store. Fine tuning and growing traffic.

Hey dude, nice website. Just a few things from a design perspective. i would change the font to something a little more modern. The typeface is somewhat like a newspaper, you can find something that...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 2nd March 2013, 02:57 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 551
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Can someone please explain where I am mistaken in my understanding of CPC?

Thats weird.. i only have one term in there. Nothing else. I didnt know you can put brackets around it so i will try to go for exact match but weird that it becomes more costly with increase in max...
Forum: Search Engine Optimization 2nd March 2013, 02:30 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 551
Posted By kettlecorn
Can someone please explain where I am mistaken in my understanding of CPC?

Please tell me if I am confused or wrong about something. Because I am confused! lol

I want to know about Google Product ads on Google shopping and how it differs from the bidding structure in...
Forum: eCommerce Sites, Wholesaling & Drop Shipping 1st March 2013, 05:34 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 3,355
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Four Hour Millionaires Course

It's definitely work and that's what I like about it. I dont like the get rich quick schemes. Anyway considering it's not monthly and it's a flat fee it's worth the money. For $/value you'll get a...
Forum: eCommerce Sites, Wholesaling & Drop Shipping 25th February 2013, 08:00 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 783
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Bussiness license or resale certjficate

Hmm interesting. It doesnt say optional. Can I just leave them blank? If so are my chances of getting approved going to be very slim?
Forum: eCommerce Sites, Wholesaling & Drop Shipping 25th February 2013, 05:45 PM
Replies: 12
Views: 783
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Bussiness license or resale certjficate

For california under their website it says that you need the following:

Names and addresses of suppliers
Name and address of bookkeeper or accountant
Name and address of personal references...
Forum: eCommerce Sites, Wholesaling & Drop Shipping 25th February 2013, 04:20 PM
Replies: 381
Views: 42,311
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Why I prefer eCommerce over other types of Internet Marketing...

Only Shopify Unlimited has no fees. The other ones have transaction fees.
Forum: eCommerce Sites, Wholesaling & Drop Shipping 25th February 2013, 04:18 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 915
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Reseller ID/Charging Tax

How do you get a sales reseller permit when the application requires suppliers AND suppliers also require this permit? It's a catch 22!
Forum: eCommerce Sites, Wholesaling & Drop Shipping 24th February 2013, 04:08 PM
Replies: 67
Views: 58,645
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Is WorldWide Brands worth the $299 membership fee?

Sorry a bit confused. are you will? or were you referring to that thread for your post a bit below it?
Forum: eCommerce Sites, Wholesaling & Drop Shipping 23rd February 2013, 03:05 AM
Replies: 12
Views: 783
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Bussiness license or resale certjficate

I'm also in the same position. I've been reading the past few weeks and I can't figure out how I can write a detailed or accurate business plan to get an idea of profitability without getting COGS #s...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 4th October 2011, 06:46 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 19,478
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: How to increase likelyhood of article syndication?

Just to clarify something, you're not sending out your MAIN articles that you publish on your main blog (that you want people to come to) to the article marketing directories right? You're writing...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 4th October 2011, 05:41 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 19,478
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: How to increase likelyhood of article syndication?

Thank you! I have all those opened up so I will begin reading. :)
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 4th October 2011, 05:09 PM
Replies: 85
Views: 19,478
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: How to increase likelyhood of article syndication?

Pretty new to all the different ways and methods, models that one can make money online, but regarding your post, do you just make money by writing articles for Ezine so others can pick it up and...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 2nd October 2011, 11:58 PM
Replies: 20
Views: 2,580
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Will Amazon allow California Affiliates soon?

I dont get what's going on. I live in CA and got approved for my Amazon Affiliates account a few days ago. Were people in CA banned or something?
Forum: Website Design 1st October 2011, 02:32 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,046
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Could use some help! need to add adsense banner on top of my wordpress page

There is so much PHP in everything cause there's a lot of options and settings for the theme I have but I'll try entering a div into the header.php under everything else.

I tried to find adsense...
Forum: Website Design 30th September 2011, 10:11 PM
Replies: 5
Views: 1,046
Posted By kettlecorn
Could use some help! need to add adsense banner on top of my wordpress page

I am using MagazineBasic theme that's free, first hit on Google.

It allows for an ad to be put together with the header (like on the right side opposing the left side Blog Title + Description),...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th September 2011, 10:07 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,180
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Legal use of images in blogs

Thanks! I have no problems paying for small thumbnails for my post, I was just wondering how people get the latest and greatest images. Luckily the blog I want to start isn't in the tech field. Just...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th September 2011, 06:53 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,180
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Legal use of images in blogs

Hmm interesting. These kind of legal stuff really don't cross people's minds (at least not mine) when it comes to starting websites. I never knew that blogs had to be so meticulous about their image...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th September 2011, 05:37 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,180
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Legal use of images in blogs

I really need to hit 15 posts to link to the articles to show you guys an example. But type in "Engadget disney ipad toy" into google and first link. There's a picture of an ipad with a toy car on...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th September 2011, 05:34 PM
Replies: 19
Views: 1,180
Posted By kettlecorn
Legal use of images in blogs

Where do most blogs get their images? I have heard of people using google images but i dont think that's exactly legal and if you get big enough, it will not be pretty.

When I read websites like...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th September 2011, 01:44 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,784
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: Don't Use Trademarked Names in Your Domain Names -- Learn From My Mistake

The variety in the opinions on this thread reflects everyone's different risk aversion factor. Interesting :) Diversity and scarcity is what makes the market work.

Regarding the domain name with...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th September 2011, 09:06 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,784
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: WOOOOOOWWWW, dont make this mistake... ugh

Hey thanks. And I think you are right. Regarding the nominative use and being in the clear.

Your url is guidetojoomla, and it's used to refer back to Joomla as the topic of discussion, not...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th September 2011, 08:54 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,784
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: WOOOOOOWWWW, dont make this mistake... ugh

Thanks, I only recently heard of this forum and joined a few days ago. been reading and watching videos for everything. Learning wordpress took a while too and I'm still not really good at it.

...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th September 2011, 08:27 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,784
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: WOOOOOOWWWW, dont make this mistake... ugh

Seriously man, that would suck big time.





Yeah you're right. I found this excerpt of trademark law on domain names and it basically states that if you are using a trademark that can be...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 29th September 2011, 07:57 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 1,784
Posted By kettlecorn
Don't Use Trademarked Names in Your Domain Names -- Learn From My Mistake

I spent the past week reading nonstop, I was up till 4am yesterday learning and messing with wordpress to launch my first site. I'm still new to everything but I did learn quite a lot and wanted to...
Forum: Website Design 29th September 2011, 03:48 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 827
Posted By kettlecorn
How do you reroute "Add to Cart" to Amazon affiliate link?

I'm thinking I might use a free but cool, Ecommerce theme and plugin for my Amazon Affiliate website and all I would need is to just hide the login and cart stuff up top, and have the "Add to Cart"...
Forum: Website Design 29th September 2011, 03:36 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 749
Posted By kettlecorn
Re: New joiner here, Wordpress question: can I have 2 article managers?

Wow thanks, that was helpful. I didnt know Wordpress can be expanded so widely.


Maybe you can answer another question for me. I'm currently fiddling with a demo theme and noticed that when I...
Forum: Website Design 29th September 2011, 03:21 PM
Replies: 3
Views: 749
Posted By kettlecorn
New joiner here, Wordpress question: can I have 2 article managers?

Actually this question is for either Wordpress or Joomla.

Im looking to start a site that has mor functionality than the standard wordpress blog, because if you post articles, it just get stored...
Showing results 1 to 32 of 32

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:22 AM.