Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 33 of 33
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: guruwill
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 28th February 2010, 04:23 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,929
Posted By guruwill
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 28th February 2010, 04:07 AM
Replies: 10
Views: 1,929
Posted By guruwill
Wordpress and Pingomatic???

Hi

Hopefully a simple question.

When I have a post on Wordpress to ping and I have a good ping list set in Wordpress itself, should I go and ping the post from pingomatic.com as well - or is...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 15th March 2009, 09:11 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 530
Posted By guruwill
Re: HELP! Does a sudden rush of subscriptions mean something sinister?

Sorry Bob - reread and understood your point about submitting the leads to keep me in the game!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 15th March 2009, 09:09 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 530
Posted By guruwill
Re: HELP! Does a sudden rush of subscriptions mean something sinister?

Thanks very much - I've pulled the Adwords completely from the obvious countries.

But why would the people bother to sign up to the Aweber list? If they click on the Google Ad in a content place,...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 15th March 2009, 08:27 AM
Replies: 3
Views: 530
Posted By guruwill
HELP! Does a sudden rush of subscriptions mean something sinister?

Hi

Just last week I finally put up a blog and a sales page - in a non-IM niche. Music Industry success coaching in fact.

Tested the sales page a little with Adwords only to the UK with an...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 20th February 2009, 03:29 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 601
Posted By guruwill
Re: Clickbank - can you run a sales page on and off Clickbank?

That's great - thought it might be the clone page way for me.

Many thanks.

Will
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th February 2009, 09:18 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 601
Posted By guruwill
Clickbank - can you run a sales page on and off Clickbank?

Hi Warriors.

I am finally crawling towards my launch date in a non-IM niche. Product's ready and sales page is up - phew!

But, I need to get some affiliates pushing this eBook, so I am going to...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2009, 03:17 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 614
Posted By guruwill
Re: Simple piece of technical advice for JV / Affiliate for a Noob!

Dmitry - thanks. Yes, I was thinkiung that I would get the JV's to mail their lists with a link for my free ebook, obtained by their list members signing up to my llist, getting the free ebook, and...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 19th January 2009, 03:11 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 609
Posted By guruwill
Re: Aweber links in emails - what are they for?

thanks all - starting to gert some of this straight now!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th January 2009, 05:14 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 609
Posted By guruwill
Re: Aweber links in emails - what are they for?

Thanks - so when i get to using a link in an aweber sent email, it'll all be obvious in the set-up of that?

Or so you say!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th January 2009, 05:03 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 609
Posted By guruwill
Aweber links in emails - what are they for?

Another dumb question!

I get loads of IM emails - some have long uncloaked links that start with www.aweber..... Why? Why and how is that done rather than linking to the thing yoiu are promoting...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th January 2009, 04:59 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 614
Posted By guruwill
Re: Simple piece of technical advice for JV / Affiliate for a Noob!

Hi Folks - someone give me a hand with this please?
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 17th January 2009, 10:34 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 614
Posted By guruwill
Re: Simple piece of technical advice for JV / Affiliate for a Noob!

Is this too simple a problem to merit help?
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 17th January 2009, 10:23 AM
Replies: 25
Views: 1,276
Posted By guruwill
Re: I could use clickbank - but before I do is there an alternative

Gents

Does RAP negate the need for DLGuard, or do they work in tandem?

Can RAP handle this issue:

I have a free report ebook to give away and a second ebook to sell to the list built from...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 17th January 2009, 09:54 AM
Replies: 5
Views: 614
Posted By guruwill
Simple piece of technical advice for JV / Affiliate for a Noob!

Hello Folks

I have finished my first product after hanging around here and asking questions - many thanks to all who have answered.

There is an ebook for sale and another free to promote it....
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th December 2008, 11:25 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 568
Posted By guruwill
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 30th December 2008, 10:54 AM
Replies: 7
Views: 568
Posted By guruwill
How do you set up an Affiliate program for your first product as a newbie?

Hi folks

Happy Holidays.

Advice for a newbie with imminent product time again!

So, I have a weighty ebook on a strong niche and I know that there are a lot of people out there that could...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th December 2008, 03:29 AM
Replies: 4
Views: 523
Posted By guruwill
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th December 2008, 12:43 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 523
Posted By guruwill
Newbie Question - how do you guys get the basic web pages up?

Another question for you guys.

I am about to launch a new prodcut - and am learning stuff all the time.

I'm just about to go to a graphics guy for my cover and banners, buttons etc.

Thing...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th December 2008, 08:47 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 758
Posted By guruwill
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th December 2008, 08:18 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 758
Posted By guruwill
Re: Anothe newbie question - affiliate link connected to a banner - how?

Thanks. It's all these little tricks that I need the help with!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th December 2008, 08:11 AM
Replies: 9
Views: 758
Posted By guruwill
Anothe newbie question - affiliate link connected to a banner - how?

Newbie Question again.

So, I've started building a list and have even made some money. Loving it!

I want to promote some affiliate stuff on my blog - once I have grabbed the banner or packshot...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 7th November 2008, 03:30 AM
Replies: 15
Views: 880
Posted By guruwill
Re: Do you have a preference for cloaking affiliate links? What is it, why and how do you do it?

Well - that's my two main issues sorted now - thanks to all the help from you guys.

Planning to have two products launched and running by the end of November. Can't wait!

Will
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th November 2008, 01:36 PM
Replies: 15
Views: 880
Posted By guruwill
Do you have a preference for cloaking affiliate links? What is it, why and how do you do it?

OK - so this is the second part of my newbie questions. I put up a long post a few days ago with loads of these but it got ignored - too much to take on at once for most I'm sure. Sorry!

I have...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th November 2008, 01:31 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 913
Posted By guruwill
Re: How best to deliver digital products......?

One more thing - Should the first email that a buyer gets from the Autoresponder series also have a link for the download? If so, is this a generic link or is it automatically generated somehow by...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th November 2008, 01:18 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 913
Posted By guruwill
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th November 2008, 01:15 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 913
Posted By guruwill
Re: How best to deliver digital products......?

So, I think I might be thick here, but if you don't use something like DL Guard to deliver your ebook - how do you do it?

I see that I could take an order by using a paypal generated button with...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th November 2008, 12:49 PM
Replies: 16
Views: 913
Posted By guruwill
Re: How best to deliver digital products......?

Gents

This is all good stuff. I'm thinking DLGuard.

Does anyone know if it will happiy deliver a 32MB audio file? I want to have tho as an offer on an exit pop-up sign up from a sales page on...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th November 2008, 10:50 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 913
Posted By guruwill
Re: How best to deliver digital products......?

Thanks Guys - I'll be calling him. It sounds like the solution!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 6th November 2008, 10:33 AM
Replies: 16
Views: 913
Posted By guruwill
How best to deliver digital products......?

Hi all

I posted a very long list of questions and got only one reply - thanks Craig.

So, thinking it might be that I am either very annoying as a newbie, or that my 8 question post was too...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th November 2008, 03:35 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 620
Posted By guruwill
Re: Newbie - need some deatiled help!

Many thanks for that Craig - all very useful. Still looking for any more pointers, particularly on the use of DL Guard or similar.

Anyone?

Will
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 4th November 2008, 07:44 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 620
Posted By guruwill
Re: Newbie - need some deatiled help!

Oh, and I can't spell 'detailed'!
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 4th November 2008, 07:44 AM
Replies: 6
Views: 620
Posted By guruwill
Newbie - need some deatiled help!

Hi All,

Apologies if this post is in the wrong place, but I'm looking for some help. Oh, and these may well be very basic questions!

I've been aware of the Warrior Forum and been reading...
Showing results 1 to 33 of 33

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:53 AM.