Looking to invest in businesses or products

13 replies
Hello,
I'm looking into investing in Internet businesses or products. As for the amount and terms, that can all be discussed..
I ran a successful e-commerce website and have had trouble finding new opportunities to invest in. That along with a couple of crypto investments have benefited me well..

If you have an opportunity you'd think I'd be possibly interested in, feel free to contact me.

Serious inquiries only,
Brian
#businesses #invest #products
  • Profile picture of the author BDazzler
    PM Sent - I have some unique WordPress Plugins
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11348908].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DomainNameBroker
    PM sent. Please check your inbox.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11349171].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Wounded
    Okay I have replied to all
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11349303].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Startup Meta
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11353348].message }}
      Originally Posted by Startup Meta View Post

Hi, I'm unable to send private messages, but I have a drop shipping store builder platform, and I'm looking for a partner.
      I checked over the website you provided. It looks quite similar to Shopify and would be a big competitor.

But I would like to hear from others with projects they'd like to JV on. Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11354974].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author xInd
    Can you provide more information on what type of businesses you might be interested, or any you are not? How about some sort of a target investment range? like $xxx $x,xxx $xx,xxx $xxx,xxx ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11355640].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gr8money
    Originally Posted by Wounded View Post

Hello,
    I'm looking into investing in businesses or products. As for the amount and terms, that can all be discussed..
    I ran a successful e-commerce website and have had trouble finding new opportunities to invest in. That along with a couple of crypto investments have benefited me well..

If you have an opportunity you'd think I'd be possibly interested in, feel free to contact me.

Serious inquiries only,
    Brian
    PM sent. Reply to email if interested. Thanks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11356087].message }}
    Working on some projects. But, I'm open to new opportunities..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11357170].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trevordd
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11358101].message }}
      As for cryptocurrencies. There is a couple scenarios that could play out, so it's hard to say..

So DYODD.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11358372].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author etelligent
    Are you interested in Skin Care companies?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11363275].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author oneresource
    Originally Posted by Wounded View Post

Hello,
    I'm looking into investing in Internet businesses or products. As for the amount and terms, that can all be discussed..

Serious inquiries only,
    Brian
    Hello i am an established business in singapore dealing with fengshui and astrology. please do let me know if it interests you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11372696].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stan333
    I'm not allowed to send private messages. I'm a product developer with no marketing skills, looking to build strong revenu sharing relationships with targeted partners. The product is an online video template editor with a great niche potential. Please send me a private message so I can send you more details.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11373531].message }}
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11428498].message }}

Trending Topics