Keyword Soloution Report For FREE!

by elliot
32 replies
A big problem I would come across and many others when trying to find new keywords, was only going on what we were given on keyword tools, then spending countless hours trying to get our sites to the search engine tops spots only to find the data completely inaccurate.

So I put together a free keyword guide to hopefully put an end to this problem, and its been working really well for the few that already have it, so I though it about time I shared with the many people that have helped me out in this forums along the way!.

It's called Keyword Kung Fu and is completely free for you, no opt-in required either, hope you enjoy it and also hope it saves you many hours with keyword research too.

Keyword Kung Fu

Again a big huge thanks to those of you that helped me out in the past
#free #keyword #report #soloution
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Coverdale
    This is a very thorough method Elliot. It's very good of you to share it here. I believe newbies struggle most with finding a niche and keyword research.

    If you don't really have a method you use for keyword research, then take a look at this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606036].message }}
  • Thanks, that guide looks cool!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606048].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Buddd
    Hi Elliot.

    Picked up a few nuggets, thanks very much!

    Bud
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606197].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ecdavis
    Elliot,

    Hi. I love your line: "...we work the SEO like the factory worker picking the
    bad M&Ms off the production line." I want to mention here that you are very generous in providing this report.

    Evan
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[606321].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jordan Wee
    Hi Elliot,

    Thank you for sharing the report!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[607006].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author activetrader
    Fantastic report! Very well written also, fun to read
    Signature

    Me

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[607011].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author reiselaender
    Thanks for this very informative report. You've mentioned some resources, like Market Samurai, which I haven't tried before, but I will check out these resources and tools to help me in my keyword research.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[607015].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gm0rip
    Thanks Eliot great report certainly showed me a thing or two as keyword research is not my strongest area this is really a huge help to me.
    John
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[607072].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bert Ritz
    Elliot-
    Thanks for helping me out! I've read the first half, now need to digest it before continuing. It's a fantastic report and I agree-well written. I hope you do sell it.
    I'll be in contact with questions soon...lol!
    Thanks, again, for your extra help!
    Bert
    Signature

    HDTV Convertion...Are You Ready? http://hdtvconversionsolutions.blogspot.com
    Start Cleaning Up! http://incomeinamonth.blogspot.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[609001].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bwall
      Elliot,
      Thank you for the great report. Very generous of you to give it out for free.
      I have been struggling with keyword research and it looks like your report has some very good information.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[609044].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author elliot
        Originally Posted by bwall View Post

        Elliot,
        Thank you for the great report. Very generous of you to give it out for free.
        I have been struggling with keyword research and it looks like your report has some very good information.
        I tried to keep at as clear as I could so it was easy to follow, and it really does save me a bunch of time when researching keywords.

        I hope your struggle is less now that you have this report.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[610418].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trieu
    A great detailed report you have here. Thanks for giving it away. You could of easily made loads as a wso with this
    Signature

    ======================================
    "$100 On eBay with just 10 Minutes Work! {120+ copies SOLD}"

    ======================================
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[618656].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChristianM
    Thanks for the report, It was good to have the technique broken down - I was just wondering whether, seeing as the example had been shown to have mainly UK traffic and you only placed an ad for us searchers, it was genuinely a dud or just appeared so because of the area targeting?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[618881].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author elliot
      Originally Posted by ChristianM View Post

      Thanks for the report, It was good to have the technique broken down - I was just wondering whether, seeing as the example had been shown to have mainly UK traffic and you only placed an ad for us searchers, it was genuinely a dud or just appeared so because of the area targeting?
      Sorry for the delay Christian but I was trying it out on the UK market, and it was a little better I must say, but still not up to the stats I was given in the other tools.

      Great question tho, someone is thinking
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[641203].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MissC7
    I'm not even halfway through your report yet and I've already gotten some very useful information. This is going to make keyword research a lot less frustrating for me. Thanks for giving away such a great resource, Elliot.

    - Cynthia
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[620151].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dave Alexander
    Great report Elliot, especially for free. This should help a lot of people out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[620164].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jitendra
    Elliot
    Great information thanks a lot bro =)

    Cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[629101].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author meisters
    Thank you for your report, elliot. I hope in the future you always share you knowledge about anything. Uhuh I'm still newbie here. Need support though.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[644023].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author simplyjo
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[644729].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vince Courtney
    Thanx - very informative. I got a few gems out of that read. - good work!

    Best regards,
    Vince
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[687355].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spaidy
    thank you for this information. i will try download it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1778473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ninjawarrior
    More than a year after, I still learn something new from your report. Great stuff! Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2526631].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jeffo42
    HI Elliot,

    Your report is a huge bonus for for me and I guess many others.
    Seeing everything in a different light now, a huge help.

    Extremely generous of you, wish you well for 2011.

    Neil
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3086866].message }}

Trending Topics