Get Tons of Affiliates for Your Launch!

43 replies
Need JV Partners For Your Launch?

Get Your WSO or Clickbank Launch in Front of 1000's of JV Partners!



Hello Again Warriors!

As most of you know the key to a successful launch is a team of JV partners...

I've got a great offer for you!

As most of you already know... one Good JV partner or affiliate can be worth several thousands of dollars.

A free ad at JV Billboard - Innovative Business Ideas - Joint Venture Marketplace is a great chance to get a few more joint venture partners for your launch or existing products FREE just by getting your JV page or launch info added to the page!

This site is going to keep growing, and keep getting more traffic. I am giving all Warriors free backlinks and exposure from EXTREMELY TARGETED JV TRAFFIC using any of these options:

Option 1 - FREE PREMIUM AD

Place an ad on JVBillboard free and I will upgrade it to premium free of charge!

This is not the general free ads I give everyone, it's the premium ones...because I want to give back to Warriors.


You will get front page exposure for your ad, it will be sent to all members in the Monthly Newsletter, and it will be at the top of the category of your choice...

Go to JV Billboard - Innovative Business Ideas - Joint Venture Marketplace place your ad then PM me with the ad and ask for premium. If it meets our guidelines it will be set as premium.

Option 2 - Guest Blog Post

Get your post live on JVBillboard.com/blog forever, with a solid backlink and Google exposure for you and your business!

BONUS: Not only will you be on the blog, but it will automatically be tweeted to all followers, and published on the JVBillboard Facebook page

Also as long as you can provide a great article, and it is a good fit for our readers, you will be published and you get a free backlink at the end of your article!

But this is not for your typical rehashed articles - must be solid original stuff.

Option 3 - Guest Interview

If you feel you qualify to be our next featured interviewee then we will publish it and you will get all the same exposure as a blog post, but in addition to that, you get the chance to describe your business in much more detail!

For either option 2 or 3 you can go to for details on how to get started:

Get Featured! – JVBillboard Blog | JVBillboard Blog - Find Joint Venture Partners


So for 5 Minutes of Work You Could Potentially find a Few High Quality JV Partners Worth Thousands of Dollars Each!


This is a win - win for you and me! You get more exposure and I get to give the community and visitors exactly what they are looking for!
JV OPPORTUNITIES

So who will benefit most?

People who want to meet others, and looking for exposure and JV partners.

If you have a product launch coming up and need affiliates, or have need for investors, adswap partners or have a business service and want traffic, or just want to find some great ideas online then you will likely benefit from this...


CLICK HERE TO POST YOUR AD FREE

PM Me if you want to post a blog post or interview.
#advertise #business #free #idea #launch #people #thousands
  • Profile picture of the author dao0421
    i have a product coming out soon that is about traffic generation....it is high quality top notch info ...please let me know if you can help launch...my email is daoong0421@gmail.com since i cannot pm yet
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5848954].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
      Originally Posted by dao0421 View Post

      i have a product coming out soon that is about traffic generation....it is high quality top notch info ...please let me know if you can help launch...my email is daoong0421@gmail.com since i cannot pm yet
      Yes this service will definitely help for finding affiliates for your launch, since we allow for you to advertise your upcoming launch in the "new product launch" section, or you can talk about the affiliate program also in the affiliate section.
      Signature


      I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

      CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5850371].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sornie Samante
    Hello there,

    I was trying to register to your site but it seems like I was being redirected to the same page I am in. I really like this service.

    also, Please check inbox, I'll PM you. Thank you so much.

    All the best,
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5849438].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sornie Samante
    Sorry I have just signed up actually.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5849450].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BHeard
    We have SEO services
    and actual products in the home decore area
    if you think they may be of interest please PM
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5850042].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
      Originally Posted by BHeard View Post

      We have SEO services
      and actual products in the home decore area
      if you think they may be of interest please PM
      Hi there feel free to advertise your SEO services on the "Business Services" section, however we do not allow ads for actual products.

      It is more for real business opportunities. Therefore, we do not post ads for product, and especially are trying hard not to allow any info products.

      Advertising an affiliate program for an info product however is OK...

      Thanks for your interest.
      Signature


      I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

      CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5850352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jvpartner
    Hi Freddy, I have a JVBroker business and I think your target audience would be a great fit for me...thanks for the premium ad space - I will post an ad now and send you a PM....
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5856205].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
      Originally Posted by jvpartner View Post

      Hi Freddy, I have a JVBroker business and I think your target audience would be a great fit for me...thanks for the premium ad space - I will post an ad now and send you a PM....
      This would fit will in the business services section...
      Signature


      I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

      CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5860662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Samantha65
    Originally Posted by freddyfortunes View Post

    Hello Again Warriors!

    I've finally finished it, and now it's ready and I am giving all my Warrior friends free premium ads exposure...for your launch or business idea, or even business services...this is not the general free ads I give everyone, it's the premium ones...in return for a JV Opportunity.

    I'm Giving Away FREE "Premium" Promotion for Your Business & Ideas - NO STRINGS - meaning you will get front page exposure for your ad, it will be sent to my list, and it will be at the top of the category of your choice...

    So how is this a JV if you are getting all the exposure FREE?

    Well it's really simple...let me explain

    I have spent a lot of money on developing a new platform for all types of business, and the community online is growing and best of all it is resulting in a lot of free traffic for people like you...and me

    If you think you have a "HIGH QUALITY" business offer, or idea & need money, investors, affiliates, partners, advertisers, or anything, then you will likely benefit most from this...deal

    So....You Get FREE Premium Traffic...And I get to provide high quality ideas, and opportunities to our target audience of internet marketers, entrepreneurs from around the world, offline marketers, people looking for innovative business opportunities and many more...

    If your ad fits with the concept of the site, then I will personally make your ad premium if you are a Warrior Forum Member! That means you get all the premium features...

    I have very high standards...and personally review everything right now myself...so no SPAM.

    So who will benefit most?

    Well if you have a product launch coming up and need affiliates, or have need for investors, or have a business service and want traffic, or just want to find some great ideas online then you will likely benefit from this...

    NOTE: Once you have posted your ad you can request from me a premium ad placement...just PM me here and provide the link to your ad and I will upgrade your ad to a premium placement...to get started you will need to post the ad at JV Billboard - Innovative Business Ideas - Joint Venture Marketplace
    Hi, i just joined jv brokers and placed an ad. can you please upgrade to premium as per this article. link Doors just opened in YOUR town... - JV Billboard - Innovative Business Ideas - Joint Venture Marketplace
    Signature

    Samantha Briggs
    Join me at the A TEAM

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5861727].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jvpartner
    Thanks can you please make my ad premium?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5869571].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JWProfitz
    I am currently looking into this. It sounds wonderful-and great timing too. I am doing a fairly large campaign to bring traffic to my links and websites right now.

    Thanks!
    Jeannine
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5875920].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
      Originally Posted by JWProfitz View Post

      I am currently looking into this. It sounds wonderful-and great timing too. I am doing a fairly large campaign to bring traffic to my links and websites right now.

      Thanks!
      Jeannine
      Well this service will definitely get you more exposure and traffic...thanks,
      Signature


      I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

      CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5880830].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marceauct
    Freddy can i promote someone elses business?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5890879].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
      Sorry, this is only for people promoting their own business, ideas, JV's etc...we do not allow affiliate links.
      Originally Posted by marceauct View Post

      Freddy can i promote someone elses business?
      Signature


      I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

      CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5897323].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5891715].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cwilliams6009
      Nifty. I'll post an ad now, and PM you to ask details. thanks lots!:p
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5891812].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
      Originally Posted by freelinks View Post

      Looks cool pm would love to talk
      I just PM'ed you...waiting for reply
      Signature


      I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

      CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5909916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ralphg
    hi I checked out your site, how much traffic will I get if I post an ad there?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5921439].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
      Originally Posted by ralphg View Post

      hi I checked out your site, how much traffic will I get if I post an ad there?
      This all depends on your ad title, and category. Some categories are more popular than others. We are also paying for traffic to come to certain categories form Google Adwords and Facebook, so its a great deal. The site is growing...so there is a lot of great reasons to put your JV ad there...for more exposure.
      Signature


      I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

      CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5939841].message }}
  • Do yourself a huge favor take off the african mining scam listings please I have been in the gold and diamond business for years that company is fake very fake will take people for huge money you let one of those locus on your site you will millions and loose the credibility of your site fast
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5923607].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
      Originally Posted by greatgemsgreatprices View Post

      Do yourself a huge favor take off the african mining scam listings please I have been in the gold and diamond business for years that company is fake very fake will take people for huge money you let one of those locus on your site you will millions and loose the credibility of your site fast
      Yes the gold ads have been flagged and disabled, and your comment actually gave me a great idea for another moderation rule...

      Thanks
      Signature


      I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

      CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5926543].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
    Just to let everyone know these premium ads are still available for a couple weeks in April.
    Signature


    I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

    CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5958039].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5977357].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
      Originally Posted by VirtuallyCapable View Post

      Hi Freddy-- Just put up an Ad, can you please make it premium also? Thanks!

      Here is my ad--
      You have been upgraded...please reply as a PM not in this thread though thanks....
      Signature


      I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

      CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5984935].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ralphg
    thnks again, I already got over 100 views to my ad, but can you tell me how much is it for a premium ad for my future launches?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5997438].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
      Originally Posted by ralphg View Post

      thnks again, I already got over 100 views to my ad, but can you tell me how much is it for a premium ad for my future launches?
      Hi we have several ad options, and we are working to implement more features to get the word out about your JV. Right now the premiums range from $9.95 - $14.95 and then we have other ad options available on our site...plus I am allowing anyone to be a guest author on the blog...as long as the content is decent...its a free backlink for you and some traffic.
      Signature


      I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

      CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6008307].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ralphg
        How do I become a guest author for your joint venture blog?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6025977].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author NashRyker
    Thanks freddy, got my ad posted and sent you a PM.

    Cheers!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6027352].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dionviles
    Hi Freddy i just signed up can you give a free premium upgrade ?
    megamarketingstrategy@live.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6027397].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dionviles
    Hi Freddy i just signed up can you give a free premium upgrade ?
    megamarketingstrategy@live.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6027400].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6028119].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
    Hello folks please PM me when you request upgrades, I will probably reply faster. Hope you like the new options I added!
    Signature


    I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

    CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6037999].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ralphg
    Hi freddy thanks for the update...I would like to be a guest author
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6051568].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
      Originally Posted by ralphg View Post

      Hi freddy thanks for the update...I would like to be a guest author
      Please PM me your article and links, but go to the blog and check out the guidelines first so you can make sure it goes live fast .
      Signature


      I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

      CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6130455].message }}
  • Thanks Freddy. Folks you should really take advantage of this offer.
    Signature

    PM Me Now!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6185671].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joey Babbs
      Originally Posted by Resale Rights Ninja View Post

      Thanks Freddy. Folks you should really take advantage of this offer.
      Thanks you and yes even just a free backlink is worth the time involved in getting a free ad up and then there is the free blog post as a guest author...which I am quite surprised only 1 WF member has taken advantage of.... especially with the over 2500 FB followers and 2000 twitter followers...which it would be placed in front of.
      Signature


      I MADE OVER $3,000,000 ON CPA LAST YEAR

      CLICK HERE & SEE MY EXACT CAMPAIGNS!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6314171].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mogulmedia
        Originally Posted by freddyfortunes View Post

        Thanks you and yes even just a free backlink is worth the time involved in getting a free ad up and then there is the free blog post as a guest author...which I am quite surprised only 1 WF member has taken advantage of.... especially with the over 2500 FB followers and 2000 twitter followers...which it would be placed in front of.
        Do you have any requirements for specific topics of the blog post Freddy?

        Thanks for your generosity, much appreciated. I have set an ad and listed below just in case your premium offer is still valid:

        BullPips Forex Trading Strategy - Earn 50% Commission $127 per Sale... - JV Billboard - Innovative Business Ideas - Joint Venture Marketplace

        Signature

        Converting sales copy and professional press releases -> Here <-

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6340760].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author musumeci1
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6314179].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rick Britton
    Freddy is such a generous guy - this is the third time he has done something that helped directly

    would love to do a blog post when we get the product launched
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6314276].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stockcertified
    Hey Freddy,

    Thanks for being a giver.....not a taker. Which is what JV's should be about making a win-win partnership.

    Sending in a few guest post ideas soon.

    -Stock Certified
    Signature

    Get Stock Certified Now! Social Media Tools to Trade Stocks With 87.54% Accuracy! Earn 75% to 100% commission on $97 membership. JV Invite Page for ad swaps, webinars & content requests.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6329138].message }}

Trending Topics