the easiest method I know that makes me $30 per day

60 replies
This is the easiest method I know that makes me $30 per day.15 mins per day
No investment required

Step1. Create an affiliate account with clickbank

Step2. Create a free account with animoto

Step3. Create a Youtube account

Step4. Choose Long tail keywords with low competition always

Go to clickbank marketplace and choose a product,health converts best,choose a product that have a good landing page,that is attractive.
For example I choose a grey hair product.I went to google keyword tool looked for grey hair.I found a keyword that has a low competition with approximately 8000 monthly searches.I googled grey hair on images and download some good pictures.Then i created a free video on animoto with these pictures and attractive text and uploaded the video on youtube. I use bitly to cloak the affiliate link. Then in the video description,i insert the exact keyword that i found on google keyword tool for the title,insert the same keyword in the description and wrote a little testimonials on how i eliminated grey hair and add the keywords in the description again.After some days,i start getting views from my video and when i searched for the exact keyword on google,my video was on 1st page and 1st position
#$30 #day #easiest #makes #method
  • Profile picture of the author kellyyarnsbro
    Cool, nice one. This stuff is a great help specially to newbies, it's pretty self-explanatory and does not require you to be techy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7810404].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pasbancity
    much better confirm i try this method
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7810444].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pizaruu
      Originally Posted by pasbancity View Post

much better confirm i try this method
      you can reach you goal just in 15 days
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7812676].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kentah
    Wow thanks for this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7811270].message }}
      Originally Posted by kentah View Post

Wow thanks for this
      you are wlc
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7812865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author muzz
    is this a good way to earn money and can I surely get receive money in my account.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7811282].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vanure
    Wow, Really very helpful and creative Stuff! Thanks Man!
    Signature

Find out Blogger Tutorials on my blog TwistBlogger !! I post articles related to Blogger Tutorials often !

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7813591].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author muralika
      Thanks for sharing
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7814950].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author profithunter7
    Thank you for the great information.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7815074].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smusman
    Great! thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7815445].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TonyG23
    Clickbank and youtube work very well together.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7816831].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kajol shafiq
    Does this work for any other affiliate product, I mean a real one, say a diet pill, and not a digital product from click bank?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7817287].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ThePhantom
      Originally Posted by kajol shafiq View Post

Does this work for any other affiliate product, I mean a real one, say a diet pill, and not a digital product from click bank?
      Youtube works with many and almost all kind of affiliate offers including CPA.

You just need the right keywords and a good video to attract the audience to want to check out the product and click on the link.
      Remember this is 100% targeted audience and they are more or less looking for solutions to their problems.

@ OP
      That's a very simple and effective way of earning money online and one I always like to tell newbies to start with.

You might also add some free social bookmarking and other simple and effective link building techniques like Link Wheels to get even more traffic and quick ranking.
      Signature

Stop Wasting Time and get straight to Learning How to Build a Successful Online Business from Scratch...

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7819774].message }}
      Originally Posted by kajol shafiq View Post

of course work with physique product
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7822981].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kellyyarnsbro
    We'll know once we get there, we'll never know if we don't get it a try. I think 3hours to work on this will do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7818682].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SEOeStore
    Thanks for idea,

also you can make this for your products

Regards,
    B,Shahin
    Signature
    SEOeStore Panel #1 SEO Panel - As low as $0.0003/bl - CHEAPEST EVER ^^
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7819822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fonoi
    I have tried this with one video tonight, plan on another four tomorrow. I will update with the results if I get any :-)

Thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7821878].message }}
    Originally Posted by techbul View Post

How about Clickbank and twitter?
    great method just take action and never give up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7822972].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dmod
    I gave this a try last night and will throw up a few more videos for different products over the next couple days. Each setup requires less than an hour, so if it works, it's a nice payoff that you can grow over time.

I'll report back in a couple days with any results I come up with.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7826562].message }}
      Originally Posted by dmod View Post

I gave this a try last night and will throw up a few more videos for different products over the next couple days. Each setup requires less than an hour, so if it works, it's a nice payoff that you can grow over time.

I'll report back in a couple days with any results I come up with.
      Thanks for your quote
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7831850].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author rsto95
        I will try this out, but I made similar videos in the past, except they were promoting Amazon products and Youtube marked all my videos spam within thirty minutes. I had three videos on the channel.

The best way to go in my opinion is to create your own videos if you can.

I do see this working well though. You just have to pray that Google doesn't decide to mark your videos as spam.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7832702].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author goldbiz
          Originally Posted by rsto95 View Post

The best way to go in my opinion is to create your own videos if you can
          How is making a video from pictures spam? Why would YT mark it as such?

I'm not arguing, just curious. I found a YT video showing how to upload a commercial clip to market a peerfly PPL. I spent 30 minutes, uploaded and YT blocked it immediately for copyright infringement. So I'd like to know how else to use YT, especially since it's free.
          Signature

I’d explain it to you, but your brain would explode.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7837016].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author goldbiz
          Originally Posted by rsto95 View Post

I will try this out, but I made similar videos in the past, except they were promoting Amazon products and Youtube marked all my videos spam within thirty minutes. I had three videos on the channel.

I do see this working well though. You just have to pray that Google doesn't decide to mark your videos as spam.
          Sorry, I quoted the wrong part before. But I see know what you're saying: they don't like advertising videos with aff links.
          Signature

I’d explain it to you, but your brain would explode.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7841430].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JagSEO
    You can also try popular niches. I have read some other tactics using Youtube but the same strategy.
    Signature
    Hooked To Success -Personal development For People Who Wants Success.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7828874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ctsdownloads
    Really hoping to see updates to this thread to better understand a few things.

One, I've heard in multiple cases where YT was deleting and eventually banning accounts for spamming.

Two, I also heard more recently that YT was auto-banning animoto users deemed "spammy."

This doesn't mean anything, as it's basically rumor as far as I'm concerned. But, I would LOVE to see those who say "I'm going to try this" report back on their findings. Not on their niche, as I would never ask such a thing. Rather just to hear back on how YT is reacting to this technique.

Great share, even opens up the doors for a slightly different approach that has nothing to do with YT...which has piqued my interest for sure.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7831738].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sunitha07
    Banned
    You are really trick man.. Great job Thanks for sharing this method..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7833412].message }}
      Originally Posted by Sunitha07 View Post

You are really trick man.. Great job Thanks for sharing this method..
      you are welcome
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7844239].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author warek44
    I've never heard of such a form of income, test welcome the opportunity. Still going this way to earn $ 30 a day?
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7834027].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Karen Connell
    Please be careful using Google images - only use the ones that allow you to reproduce.

If you use the advanced search and 'useage rights' you will be shown images that are available to use commercially - no copyright imfringement!
    Signature

Never Mistake Activity for Accomplishment

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7836399].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author warek44
      Originally Posted by Karen Connell View Post

Please be careful using Google images - only use the ones that allow you to reproduce.

If you use the advanced search and 'useage rights' you will be shown images that are available to use commercially - no copyright imfringement!

Thanks for the tips, definitely will adjust to them. I admit that it is very intrigued me about this, tomorrow morning will test this way, I hope that it really is impossible to earn the money. If I can earn as much $ you have a large beer for me
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7836791].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author uzojvp
    Thanks for your time
    Signature

Check this out for some of the best information on Kitchen Decoration Ideas | You wanna know the best Pest Control Service in Africa? see the Best Pest Control

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7840988].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dmanscoop
    has anyone got any other YouTube marketing tips?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7843583].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rozaimi3
    Is there a risk of our YT account get banned?
    Signature
    “ First, solve the problem. Then, write the code. ”
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7844436].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mohamed Buhari
    This works for sure. I had tried this before. The key part is Keyword Research. I have a better thing for that. For Youtube SEO, create a youtube account with the keyword in the name and in the channel. This will helps you a lot.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7845908].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Christian Ball
      Originally Posted by buhari4u View Post

This works for sure. I had tried this before. The key part is Keyword Research. I have a better thing for that. For Youtube SEO, create a youtube account with the keyword in the name and in the channel. This will helps you a lot.
      Thanks for this useful tip. I've implemented it as best I can in my video. I would very much appreciate an opinion from you as to how well I have or have not optimized my YouTube video that I've just created as an experiment at implementing this method.

The primary long-tail keyword phrase I'm targeting is: "fat loss factor program", with a secondary, more general target keyword of "fat loss factor".

I tried to do what you advised and put my keyword in the channel name, but the exact match was taken so I went with 'FatLossFactorPr0gram'. As you can see, I included the exact phrase in my video title and twice in my description, as well as in my shortened Bitly affiliate link. The Gmail address I created my YouTube account with is: fatlossfactorprogramx@gmail.com.

Any good?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7938453].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author titodj
    This is a good method, i will give it a try...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7846933].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rags2Richs
    If this works it looks very scalable. Have you applied this system more than once?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7847548].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cooler1
    Thanks for sharing your method.

How many videos did you upload to make $30/day?

You say create a free account with Animoto, but a free account doesn't let you download the video you made. Can you only do this by subscribing to the paid version of Animoto?
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7879848].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JobLoads
    I can confirm this method works, cause i have used it. Awesome guy for sharing this secret
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7892722].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fyyonn
    let's see if it iwl work, thanks for sharing
    Signature

Fortune comes to those who follow advice

Read my internet marketing blog

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7893000].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smartzrank
    Thank you for your suggestion !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7900920].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tjaysen70
    Sounds good, do you have proof of your earnings? And what about CB refunds etc? This method is good to generate that kind of method, but you could just be regurgitating info that's already out there. I've had one site that gets specific target keyword searches on a topic and it will generate that kind of cash, so I agree with you but the name of the game is relevancy and giving the end user what they want.
    Signature

Tired of the grind? Wait. PM me to see a better way.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7905225].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author calexandru
    I will start tomorrow with this method, i will comment my experience.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7913957].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kathy Cooney
    This is great! I'm trying to get into affiliate marketing with basically no money. If this works, then I can put some of the profits into advertising and other areas that will generate more income. Thanks so much for sharing!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7916468].message }}
    Thank you Pizaruu. I will implement this method tonight when I get home and over the coming days will update this thread with my experience.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7933146].message }}
    Originally Posted by pizaruu View Post

Then i created a free video on animoto with these pictures and attractive text and uploaded the video on youtube.
    Pizaruu, if you created a free video for this, does that mean you used the 'Lite' version of Animoto as that's the only pricing plan that is totally free?

Videos created with the 'Lite' version however are limited to 30 seconds of length according to the Animoto website. Will a 30 second video be sufficient for this purpose? May I ask what the length of your video about the grey hair product was?

Or has anyone else who has made money from this method found a 30 second video to be sufficient?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7937267].message }}
    Okay, so I've just setup my first YouTube video monetized with this strategy - here is a link to it - the URL used in that link came from within my YouTube account (I didn't know how to get one that would be exactly as it is to the public) but I think it will still work for any of you.

The video is promoting a weight loss product that I just found on ClickBank that I thought would make a fairly good experiment subject for this method. I'm targeting the keyword search phrase "Fat Loss Factor Program". I deviated from Pizaruu's method slightly by going after a keyword that has significantly less than 8,000 monthly searches, but which still has monthly searches in the thousands.

I know the video is short and not particularly good, but the features available to me in Animoto's "Lite" version of their software are somewhat limited.

Unfortunately, there currently appears to be a problem with the ClickBank affiliate URL. Whenever anyone clicks on it, a new browser tab opens briefly and then shuts immediately. This is something that also happened with a ClickBank affiliate URL that I linked to on a previous niche site of mine; I never got round to getting it sorted.

The problem with the link in the description of this video is exactly the same whether I try using the link through its modified shortened version from Bitfly.com or via the original affiliate link as it was given to me by ClickBank.

Has anyone else ever encountered this problem with ClickBank affiliate URLs? If so what is the solution?

I'm going to get on to ClickBank support and ask them for advice. I'll hopefully get this sorted before the YouTube page my video is on starts to appear in Google search engine results.

In the meantime, I'd welcome any feedback, suggestions, or constructive criticism about that video and how I've optimized or failed to properly optimize the video title, description, channel name and YouTube account name for my targeted keyword. I'd love it if the rest of you who are trying this method out for the first time can benefit from any comments about this first video of mine that get posted on this thread by those of you who, like Pizaruu, have successfully made money from this method.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7938113].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author heenal
    Hi Christian Ball

Does it mean that for each niche/video we have different gmail accounts?

Heenal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7938854].message }}
      Originally Posted by heenal View Post

Hi Christian Ball

Does it mean that for each niche/video we have different gmail accounts?

Heenal
      I created a new YouTube/Gmail account for my video because the opening post of this thread lists step 3 in this process as "Create a Youtube account".

I'm just trying this method out for the first time myself so am not an authority, but I would guess that it can be done by having each video hosted in its own YouTube/Gmail account or by having multiple videos hosted in one account.

Although one thing that occurs to me is that it might be better to have them all in separate accounts in case an account gets suspended or banned or something because YouTube deem a video hosted within it to be doing something "spammy" or somehow in violation of one of their terms of use.

I don't know how likely that is to happen, and for all I know it might never happen, but if it did happen to an account that contained all of one's videos it would affect one's entire YouTube video marketing operation. This is why I will continue to have all of my videos in separate YouTube/Gmail accounts.

I hope this helps.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7939773].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author heenal
    Hi Christian Ball

Thanks for your response

This means we can have unlimited Youtube/Gmail accounts

Heenal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7941300].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kathrynkutny
      And remember you don't have to promote click bank with this. You could always promote RapBank products which pay you instantly, or high end products that you can get paid more. Try different products and affiliate networks out and test, test, and test. Then rinse and repeat!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[7960554].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author casper0503
    cheers for this free information doesnt seem that hard when you put it like that
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8062405].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kittdigital
    Thanks for the tip. Giving it a go with a clickbank product but don't want to skew results so will post a link after I get some results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8084115].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bill_Lawrence
    What happened to those of you who promised to report back?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8157307].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bluemajik
    Testing this method...i will let you know about my progress
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8284404].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author bonhiver
      Originally Posted by bluemajik View Post

Testing this method...i will let you know about my progress
      How did it go? Is it worth implementing?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8603618].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author workzone2013
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8286522].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author uzzal1530
    Nice Idea. Will Defiantly try
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9340662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gary Chapple
    YT my favourite method for sales. I use something similar to move CPA offers, actually, $30 / day is actually very conservative, I've made 00's daily from similar ideas.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11063963].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Kooijman
    Great information and steps but I missing an important step.

You should embed YouTube videos on your website. I promise it will help your SEO.

you can't go wrong with embedding YouTube video on your website or blog. Be sure to include your website link to your website or blog.

For Google ranking purposes, a YouTube link to your website is considered a backlink (which means more Google juice for your website).

Step 1. Open the uploaded video and click SHARE. Then you will get the option EMBED.

Step 2. Just click EMBED and copy the embed code and paste it into your webpage where you want to show your video. That's it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11064112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author winsorknots
    That sounds good. I have never done a video. You used animoto?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11064137].message }}

Trending Topics