Absolutely Free Method - Make $400 Per Day on Facebook on autopilot

by gsinfovision Banned
72 replies
Here's an absolutely free method that can make you $400+ on Autopilot everyday on Facebook - no optin required.

#$400 #absolutely #autopilot #day #facebook #free #make #method
  • Profile picture of the author Slab
    Do you make $400/day?
    Signature

Sweet dreams are made of this, who am I to disagree?

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9082630].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author seobuzz
      Originally Posted by Slab View Post

Do you make $400/day?
      Same question!
      Signature
      SecondIncomeBlog.com
      Ideas and Techniques to Make Money Online
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9082637].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gsinfovision
      Banned

Do you make $400/day?
      Frankly I make much more than that. All days are not the same - but yes sometimes its more and sometimes a bit less.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9082833].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Stachart
        Originally Posted by gsinfovision View Post

Frankly I make much more than that. All days are not the same - but yes sometimes its more and sometimes a bit less.
        And you said that it is guaranteed? Just kidding!
        It is great and thanks for sharing! I have a peerfly account but never record a single sale. It is great, i will try it out and post performance here soon... Hope it will work for me too!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9090707].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kaynaresh
    Good Method!!! I will surely follow.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9082843].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Justin Ford
    Method is Traffic based. I read it. But i am confused. I think it is impossible to earn $400 with this suggestion..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9083366].message }}
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Justin Ford View Post

Method is Traffic based. I read it. But i am confused. I think it is impossible to earn $400 with this suggestion..
      Of course its traffic based. "Traffic" is what everyone needs and just can't have enough.

This one shows you a traffic system that gets you A TON OF VISITORS.

Why are you confused and why is it you think it won't work?

You can always P.M me.

P.S - Why is it that people are always looking for "methods" and commenting on "possible or not" without actually trying it?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9083823].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author superpayouts

P.S - Why is it that people are always looking for "methods" and commenting on "possible or not" without actually trying it?
        I couldn't agree more! I read the whole thing and this makes total sense to me. Actually, it makes more sense than probably everything I've read in the past while on WF. I was actually able to understand everything you mentioned. There were no "what the hell is that" moments. Good stuff here... thanks for this!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9083902].message }}
          Banned
          Originally Posted by superpayouts View Post

I couldn't agree more! I read the whole thing and this makes total sense to me. Actually, it makes more sense than probably everything I've read in the past while on WF. I was actually able to understand everything you mentioned. There were no "what the hell is that" moments. Good stuff here... thanks for this!
          I'm glad you found it useful. Just make sure you take action.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9083957].message }}

Of course its traffic based. "Traffic" is what everyone needs and just can't have enough.

This one shows you a traffic system that gets you A TON OF VISITORS.

Why are you confused and why is it you think it won't work?
        Because, already i am tired to trying it with my PC. But it's not working properly. And you told here every promoting post we will get download more and more. How it's possible ? Condition is not so good for my PC.. Thanks
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9084258].message }}
          Banned

Because, already i am tired to trying it with my PC. But it's not working properly. And you told here every promoting post we will get download more and more. How it's possible ? Condition is not so good for my PC.. Thanks
          If you have a problem with your PC I won't be able to solve it, but I'd urge you to try the system and not speculate so much.

I wouldn't take up space discussing the specifics of the system here, but if you need help you can PM me.

Thanks.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9085860].message }}

If you have a problem with your PC I won't be able to solve it, but I'd urge you to try the system and not speculate so much.

I wouldn't take up space discussing the specifics of the system here, but if you need help you can PM me.

Thanks.
            Okay. when i need it urgent then i will knock you via PM. Thanks
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9085970].message }}
              Banned

Okay. when i need it urgent then i will knock you via PM. Thanks
              Thats cool bro.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9086282].message }}
                Banned
                Update:

I got a couple of PMs from people asking the following questions. I thought I'd clarify here:

1. Would this work if you don't live in the US?

A. Absolutely yes. You just need a CPA method and need to follow the method described.

2. Can you use other traffic sources?

Yes you can. Just make sure they are approved by your CPA network.

3. Does this still work?

Yes obviously it does.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9089889].message }}

Thats cool bro.
                Yes. That's a cooling message. but i think this method is very very long way process, So i do not need it now.. thanks. If yo have another way to earn this then PM me.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9090808].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Gold Dragon
                  I like it. Thank you for sharing it free. How long have you been doing this? Do you never get penalized?
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9091029].message }}
                    Banned
                    Originally Posted by Gold Dragon View Post

I like it. Thank you for sharing it free. How long have you been doing this? Do you never get penalized?
                    No you won't get penalized.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9091305].message }}
                      Banned
                      The download page has had some issues earlier, but its fixed now.

Thanks.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9095370].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sarhad12
    Thanks for sharing this with us all, will try it out, hope it works, need a bit of cash.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9090615].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author superloki
    Hi

Your system is very interesting and I’m wondering if you are using it only with games. I’m saying this because I can see a lot of potential and maybe it can be used in other niches. Thank you for sharing this.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9095886].message }}
      Banned
      Originally Posted by superloki View Post

Hi

Your system is very interesting and I'm wondering if you are using it only with games. I'm saying this because I can see a lot of potential and maybe it can be used in other niches. Thank you for sharing this.

I have explored another niche with this and it works. It was the adult niche.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9096686].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ColoradoRon
    This is my first post, Im giving this a shot! Completed everything so far and waiting for ad campaign to kick in. Friendbomber doesn't seem to have a mac version. Is there another program that would work on a mac?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9098235].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BorjaMMD
    Thank you @gsinfovision im new on wf, and this going to be my first test of here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9098343].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ged3
    Thank you - its good of you to share such an in depth report.

Ged
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9098584].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ged3
    Hi Gsinfovision,

I have tried the search term in your free report
    but it does not bring any results for me, this is not a criticism, but as the method rests on finding the groups mentioned,I would have to make sure I could find these groups.

Any help greatly appreciated.
    Best Regards
    Ged

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9100638].message }}
    Also stuck on finding groups.

OT: I wonder why he was banned...
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9100865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Glenda from OZ
    I would like to know that too. I was interested in his service advertised in his link and went through the free pdf to try to find out more. He has an alter ego I believe called guitarizmo who is banned. I asked him why he was banned and he said ' WF banned Guitarizma because a live email was posted on a thread. The ban will be lifted on the 20th of this month'

Its probably against TOS to have 2 WF identities, just guessin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9100881].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author getnewonline
    If you join 50 groups (I’d suggest more), promote 5 games and each game gets downloaded at least by one member from each group you are looking at 250 downloads! Now, each download pays $1.4-$1.6. That makes you richer by $350- $400 every single day on autopilot!
    thx for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9100986].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Glenda from OZ
    @getnewonline are you a phoenix......
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9101029].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author smilearijit
    Hello Pinaki,
    I have read your method, and it really sounds promising. Now, before jumping into the step by step process, I have a few questions, which are : -
    1. May I use free domain ("co.nr"/"cu.cc") & free hosting site to begin?
    2. On creating 7search account, whether I have to spend only $5, or, there are other costs involved.
    3. After starting ad-campaign, how many days, I have to wait before applying to "maxbounty" / "peerfly"
    4. In facebook, (please ignore my ignorance), if try to join a group, my request may not be accepted by the group. It is true? If so, how can I convince the group to accept my request?
    5. Can you show me a sample post to groups that will attract most of the members inside the group to download my game?
    I you clarify my queries, It would be a great help for me, as I am ready to push the paddle. Thank you very much.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9103227].message }}
      Originally Posted by smilearijit View Post

Hello Pinaki,
      I have read your method, and it really sounds promising. Now, before jumping into the step by step process, I have a few questions, which are : -
      1. May I use free domain ("co.nr"/"cu.cc") & free hosting site to begin?

Well, you just buy 1 domain... So why not just spend $10 once off? See no reason why free domains wouldn't work, but people are tailored towards trusting (and have more integrity) .com's anyways.

2. On creating 7search account, whether I have to spend only $5, or, there are other costs involved.
      3. After starting ad-campaign, how many days, I have to wait before applying to "maxbounty" / "peerfly"

Point of doing this is to for those networks to see that you're established. How ever as stated earlier in my case, I have nothing, but still was accepted into BOTH networks. I take my trick was being honest as possible.
      4. In facebook, (please ignore my ignorance), if try to join a group, my request may not be accepted by the group. It is true? If so, how can I convince the group to accept my request?

True, it is dependent on the Admin of the group to bar or grant you access to the group, but I do not see a reason why wouldn't they accept you. OT: in my Facebook life time I've joined many groups, I can't remember being declined (very few). But obviously a closed group, you won't be able to even request a join.

5. Can you show me a sample post to groups that will attract most of the members inside the group to download my game?

Pretty straightforward that, try to be catch as possible, think of how you would think if you were a member of said group. I mean countless possibilities, you can test and tweak along the as well...
      I you clarify my queries, It would be a great help for me, as I am ready to push the paddle. Thank you very much.
      What I'm really interested in seeing is an example of the group and a live website.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9105433].message }}
        HELLO SLAB,

I HAVE ONE QUESTION TO YOU. WHETHER RUNNING A CPP AD-CAMPAIGN IS EXTREMELY NECESSARY TO GET ACCEPTED IN MAXBOUNTY / PEERFLY ? IF YES, HOW TO RUN AN EFFECTIVE AD-CAMPAIGN WITH MINIMAL COST ( SAY $5) ? 7SEARCH.COM SAYING THE MINIMAL COST IS $25.

REGARDS SMILEARIJIT
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9105987].message }}
          Originally Posted by smilearijit View Post

HELLO SLAB,

I HAVE ONE QUESTION TO YOU. WHETHER RUNNING A CPP AD-CAMPAIGN IS EXTREMELY NECESSARY TO GET ACCEPTED IN MAXBOUNTY / PEERFLY ? IF YES, HOW TO RUN AN EFFECTIVE AD-CAMPAIGN WITH MINIMAL COST ( SAY $5) ? 7SEARCH.COM SAYING THE MINIMAL COST IS $25.

REGARDS SMILEARIJIT
          No.

I have now answered in this thread. PM'd you. And now answered you personally.
          Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9109968].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author James Hensley
    Gonna check this out, thanks for the share.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9103733].message }}
    Hello Sir,

When I try to create ad campaign on 7search, they say $25 is the minimum cost. can you please clarify, whether, $5 ad-campaign is available on 7search? If not, then which cpa search engine allow $5 as minimum cost for setting up an ad campaign?

Thanks in advance...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9104559].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cleaning72
    before 20th, he cant reply anything here?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9104575].message }}
    I just noticed that his status is BANNED. Is it because of this post? Is there something wrong that Im missing?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9105207].message }}
      Originally Posted by ColoradoRon View Post

I just noticed that his status is BANNED. Is it because of this post? Is there something wrong that Im missing?
      You don't read do you.
      Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9105262].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author John D
    I read through your PDF, it's an interesting approach to affiliate marketing. I'm curious in how many other niches this would work.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9106034].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author otakosong
    thanks man.. it is so much inspiring me..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9109651].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cleaning72
    why only focus on maxbounty and peerfly? i think we can find similar game offers on other cpa networks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9109999].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Davor Lonjak
      I also can't find the groups which he mention in the ebook. Shows me 0 results. Does somebody know how to find goups from certain countrys. I also try "free online games Texas"..."free online games California" but still 0 results.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9110024].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nick Logan
    Interesting method, but now everyone will do exactly the same (same games, same groups, same traffic...), do you really think the market is so big and hungry?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9110037].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vsolcorp
    Anyone here who try this? And any feedback..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9110789].message }}
    I have done everything to the letter. Its been running for 2 days with zero results. My issue is Im not finding NEAR the game groups he talks about. Im on about 8 groups.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9110964].message }}
      ColoradoRon how do you find groups...what you write in search on facebook? And on which CPA network are you? I'm on Peerfly
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9111261].message }}
        I whant to share with everybody todays email conversation with my manager Lauren Hostert on Peerfly

Me:
        Hi,

I would like to promote Multi Geo games on my website where I will generate traffic trough facebook groups. Can I do that...is it allowed? I want to ask you can I promote this game "League of Angels (Multi-Geo)" with method that I explaine above. And can you recomend another Multi Geo games for me.

Regards,

D.Lonjak

Lauren Hostert:
        Hi there,

How were you planning to use Facebook groups to send traffic to an offer?

Thanks,
        Lauren

Me:
        Hi,

I mean to genntly promote my website(domain) on facebook groups.On my website(domain) will be descriptions and links to games offers.

Lauren Hostert:
        Hi there,

Can you send me a link to one of the groups you're planning to use?

Thanks,
        Lauren

Me:
        Hi,

Here you go link to one of groups : (I don't whant to ad link because I don't whant to be banned)

Lauren Hostert:
        Hi there,

Thanks for sending that over. What's the website you were planning to use?

Thanks,
        Lauren

Me:
        I don't have website done yet because I needed to ask you if I can promote on FB groups. I mean create wordpress website on dot com domain where will be description of game offers and links to game offers. Is that ok?

Lauren Hostert:
        Hi there,

We wouldn't be able to allow that. Other that paid ads, the only other promotion we allow on Facebook makes is though fanpages. You can find more information on our guidelines here:
        (I don't whant to ad link because I don't whant to be banned)
        Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
        Lauren
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9111345].message }}
        Originally Posted by Davor Lonjak View Post

ColoradoRon how do you find groups...what you write in search on facebook? And on which CPA network are you? I'm on Peerfly
        I just typed in the search bar exactly what he wrote in the book. Popped up some, but again, seems like less than a dozen groups were found.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9113006].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author travlinguy
          Originally Posted by ColoradoRon View Post

I just typed in the search bar exactly what he wrote in the book. Popped up some, but again, seems like less than a dozen groups were found.
          You can get plenty of action with similar keywords. In fact, you might get even more than the report states. Use a little imagination. This ain't that hard.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9114494].message }}
    Method void.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9111351].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lindia

Method void.
      Total bummer. I was excited to try this out for some quick $$.

If you have other ideas, I am definitely interested.

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9148457].message }}
        For the moment it's not working for me. It's not so easy to find facebookgroups and join them. On the other hand, there are not so many offers out there to use this method successfully.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9154369].message }}
    But... If you create fanpages associated to you blog o web site, that would be perfectly viable (at least I suppose it can be done). I mean, if you create your fan page and post on other groups that will eventually go to your blog, I suppose this is allowed. It's what most of the people are doing through their blogs.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9111537].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sdillon
      gsinfovision This is awesome! I will be working on implementing it tomorrow. When you mentioned Peerfly, I remember going through the process to get approved through them for a different warrior's product.

I think I remember they asked me about the Warrior Forum. I think they asked for my user id and how long I have been a member and I believe that carried some weight with them approving me I do believe. I also think the referral from the warrior who was promoting his product also carried a lot of weight too. The other warrior also mentioned following up with them, which I did. All great advise that got me approved a while back.

I'll touch back soon and let you know how it is going.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9225322].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kalambur
    I've read this tutorial, well written.
    I think, author really makes as much as he says.
    But gaming is not my niche, that is way I'll not follow his steps.
    But I was very impressed to have not seen any advertisements in this ebook.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9111713].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maxigee
    is there any other niche besides games? and who in here has tried?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9112988].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author stephen712

Here's an absolutely free method that can make you $400+ on Autopilot everyday on Facebook - no optin required.

Thanks for sharing this method. Hopfully, it will help me!
    This is good written, Thank you.
    Signature

Beautiful Wordpress Themes
    Get 100% Complete Access To Our Entire Collection For Only $39. Visit Homepage

Affiliates go here: Visit Affiliate Page

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9121616].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author katakogi
    good data >>>>>>>>> i will give it a shot ........... thanks
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9129451].message }}
      Reading again the PDF, there's something that isn't so clear. After signing up on Peerfly the document says that there are at least 5 games to promote. What happens after that? I mean even if you could join 100 Facebook groups, you can't promote those games again and again. Maybe you could do it two or three times. I'm I missing something?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9131195].message }}
        Originally Posted by superloki View Post

Reading again the PDF, there's something that isn't so clear. After signing up on Peerfly the document says that there are at least 5 games to promote. What happens after that? I mean even if you could join 100 Facebook groups, you can't promote those games again and again. Maybe you could do it two or three times. I'm I missing something?
        Yeah, that the method is full of holes.
        Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9131248].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Klozter
    Thank you for your generous share. I am looking forward tot he read!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9131485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nand2k12
    great stuff, I like it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9133242].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dgui123451
    Hey man great stuff! I sent you an email.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9138749].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mu
    So hi,

I'm a very n00b internet marketer, I've been reading all kinds of stuff and trying different things, and found no success until today, yet Im still trying

I followed your guide at every step, but it didn't worked for me and it is at no way an "Absolutely Free Method".

1) I set up my site with a gaming name, I've had this site from yeras ago, but scince mochimedia.com closed its doors, I tough this guide of yours would be perfect!

2) I created the clickbank products (videogame guides) because there are no actual fun games on clickbank.

3) I created a 7search account, and of course YOU CAN'T FOUND IT WITH $5 but what the heck, $50 sounds good if Im going to make $400 a day later on, so I spend $50 in advertising... good thing is that giving my WarriorForum username I get a 50% voucher so now I have $75 credits

4) I wait one day

5) I apply for my peerfly account, and got approved pretty quick if you ask me... (maybe because my site is older)

6) I pick a few offers from peerfly, free to play downloadable games, and set a page for each product, each with a unique review, videos and official banners.

7) At this far it looks good but the moment of truth is to come! I go by facebook and start searching for the groups... but there are not as many groups... at least not 50... but I still think... lets try with a few, it should convert something! so I joined 3 groups the biggest groups I found, the others where about 20 people each.

8) For 2 days I promote the game... as I didn't joined 50 groups I don't spect a rush of traffic... but... turns out that NO ONE was intrested xD and I got like 15 clicks, which 3 made click again, and of course no one downloaded the freaking games... .... ...

So I find myself with a 7search account with $75 in credits... and using my n00b imagination I think... well maybe if I createa campaign with this credits targeting the games at peerfly I will get something, and do a quick keyword search and noticed those have great amount of monthly searches, I bid high to be in the top (I have lots of credits anyway)... and same thing as facebook... no one downloads

So I think... maybe my site is not attractive enough, so I go ahead and promote the affiliate links directly, and turns out that facebook blocks peerfly affiliate links, and 7search is not giving any results.

So as always with internet marketing: frustration

I wonder if there is actually someone making $400 a day... surely they won't share this type of information on a forum.... any how, I will keep trying this stupid guides untill something pops
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9196957].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JeffOgburn
    That was an awesome eBook! I really appreciate the information! Going to test this thing out!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9227981].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wikishare
    Is it really good or scam?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9598466].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author m0urynz
    Hi.. i've type
    Groups named "free online games" joined by people who live in Texas City, Texas

But nothing found
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9887822].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joyce Birmingham
    This could be quite useful. Thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11044637].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TMets5
    This link appears to be broken
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11049196].message }}

Trending Topics