Easiest Way to Make $4,000 a Month Guarantee

by shami
70 replies
Hi Warriors

I can tell you one thing this is the easiest and newbie friendly system to make $4,000 plus a month guaranteed.

Very simple step by step instructions

if you commit to your goals and take action you will make money period.

Simply Click here to download the ebook
#easiest #guarantee #make #month
  • Profile picture of the author AKY66
    Thanks for the share. This is a very good read.
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9654059].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author shami
      thank you i can tell you one thing with my experience that this is an incredible and easy business model and it can be scale with unlimited potential.

it all depends on a person who is taking that step further to accomplish what is written in that super easy and mind blowing report.

There is so much money to be made in that particular business model, just focus put your heart in and believe in your self and do that with "No Fail Attitude"

You will find success big time

Originally Posted by AKY66 View Post

Thanks for the share. This is a very good read.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9655009].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author markeeter
    Sure, will give it a read!
    Signature

Having Email Deliverability issues?
    Head off to Winning Email for a free checkup!

Looking for a freemium Social Media Manager?
    You may wanna check out DoSocial

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9654159].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author unidentified
    anyway thank for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9665505].message }}
      Give this system a try and you will see how powerful the concept is and it is
      widely neglected method to make money online.

if done right this is the only method you need to make consistent income
      Cheers!!!

Originally Posted by unidentified View Post

anyway thank for sharing
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9666435].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamecater
    worth watching ! thank for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9667926].message }}
      thank you jamecater

i will urge you to try the system and go with full force that will make you money period!

and in your journey if you have any questions let me know i will help you out.

Originally Posted by jamecater View Post

worth watching ! thank for sharing
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9669725].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dysc0rd999
    Thanks for this very nice read!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9669884].message }}
      make sure you take action

if you take action and follow the system step by step you are bound to make money
      thanks

Originally Posted by Dysc0rd999 View Post

Thanks for this very nice read!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9671004].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author njonesaffiliate
    Great read !! I wouldnt mind earning that!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9669894].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ebird
    I found it very useful and nice.
    It takes time for the beginner, but it deserves.

Thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9689286].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goodsoloads
    It is good information for beginners!
    Signature

This is AWESOME! eCover design just got affordable & fast. No need to hire designers! Check it out Click here

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9690043].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author unidentified
    Thanks for the share. This is a very good read
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9698191].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author blueonblue
      Got it. Thank you for sharing it with us. Bless you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9699136].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author fxstay
    thank you for sharing but dose it really works ?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9699455].message }}
      absolutely

go ahead and take action and you will see the power of that system

Originally Posted by fxstay View Post

thank you for sharing but dose it really works ?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9700796].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author queldorei
    How much $ needed for start?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9700836].message }}
      you need zero money to start

if you have followed the advice in the system and sign up with the hosting under me i will get you off and running absolutely free

Originally Posted by queldorei View Post

How much $ needed for start?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9711017].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author lihem
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9791466].message }}
          inmotion hosting service and any other hosting service provider will pay $50 and more to send them a buyer and you will make commission by referring each buyer to them so what exactly you have't seen it before? it is every where there is no hidden secret.

Yes it is absolutely free to to start when you sign up as an affiliate with inmotion hosting service they will not charge you any thing instead they will pay you by referring them a buyer.

and where exactly i am asking for $50 for squeeze page.?

to sign up with auto responder is your choice you donot have to do it but if you sign up with auto-responder you will start building your list which will pay you for long time consistently and that is only possible if you pay the small fee $15 and you will build a list of buyers which will pay you for long long time.

and by the way i am even taking one step further after you sign up with auto--responder i am creating your first list building campaign free and i will even install the customize squeeze page form on your new blog so you can start collecting leads from your traffic.

if you are not ready to invest $15 in your business than you should wait and realize the potential and understand the ideology behind the model than jump in.

Originally Posted by lihem View Post

Hosting referral or being a hosting reseller is not new, but the website you provided to make you $50, haven't seen it before. You saying it is free to start, but I saw somewhere you are asking $50 for Squeeze page/solo. And the auto responder and any links you provided are your referral links; if anyone clicks on it and register, you will probably benefit. But you deserve that for your free eBook in return.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9791544].message }}
            [DELETED]
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9795334].message }}
              you guys are totally missed it

I have compiled the ebook to make you realize the potential of the system and when it comes to affiliate link you don't have to use my affiliate link to use any service
              you can get it by your own.

let me ask you this when you are asking some one to design a website for you ....what they will do.? they will charge you for it or they will provide you the free service ....if this is how any business work's than i can't comment on your post.

Yes the system is absolutely free to start how.? let me explain you how ..

get your site done by your self and sign up with any hosting service provider affiliate program free of cost and start promoting your site and that's it.

you donot want to built a list donot get the auto-responsder.

you want to buy solo ad's find the best solo's and work with it .

you want to use magic submitter donot use my affiliate link ...it believe you get the point.

buying any thing with my affiliate link was going to get you additional support and services from me and you donot have to use that option.

i can make it work any system i want ...because i donot find excuses i make it happen.

if this system is not for you that's ok find some thing easier than this and work around it

good luck

and where exactly i am asking for $50 for squeeze page.?

If you don't remember what you wrote or if you can't check to find it within 25 pages of pdf file, I will help you find it. In reference to page #13,

"If you can not design your squeeze page I will design super fancy and attractive squeeze page for you in just $50 including the auto-responder integration and creating your list so you can start collecting the name and email address of your future prospects and start market them the relevant products and services over and over again."

I invest in programs i believe in, it is not about the money. But you said easy way to make money/free, so I saw some on your eBook asking for money and I had to say something.

What you wrote on your eBook is not new for me, the hosting company I am using for my sites asked me in 2009 to be a reseller and at the time I was going to do it, but I was busy with my day to day jobs and didn't have time. Though I was registered as an affiliate, didn't promote to get customers. Otherwise the hosting provider pays over $50, but the customer has to signup for 2 year terms.

About auto responder, I have an auto responder with my hosting plan even I don't use it. I pay for my hosting every two years, I have unlimited website plan, I pay about $200 for 2 years.

I have one business I am doing now and I am not using auto responder or squeeze page to promote/get list, I get customers using other ways.

I did not say you forced me to register to auto responder. What I am trying to say is that your eBook is full of advertisement of your links eventhough it appears to be free. When we signup through your link, you get benefit.

This is your clickbank link for Ezine
              http://directoryofezines.com/60-seco...-cb?hop=shan96
              Your link for safe swap,
              Safe-Swaps - email ad swaps
              Your magic submitter clickbank link,
              Magic Submitter
              Your auto responder link, (get response) affiliate link,
              Email Marketing Software & Autoresponder from GetResponse
              And you have affiliate link for Inmotion

Anyways, this is a great way to advertise your affiliate links for free on a free eBook.
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9795716].message }}
                Can you please delete my comment you quotted, I already deleted from my end. It has no value, you don't admit it; you are still trying to convince people.
                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9798095].message }}
                • Profile picture of the author Kay King
                  Grow up time, folks. It's a FREEBIE. Read it or not - use it or not.

All this complaining and critiquing for a free ebook is silly. You don't like it - delete it. I expect the info is as valid as half the WSOs you can BUY here today....

I will add I think the thread title is overblown and that can cause problems (and expectations).
                  Signature
                  Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
                  One secret to happiness is to let every situation be
                  what it is instead of what you think it should be.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9798174].message }}
                  excuse me ?

i am not trying to convince any one and i don't have to

I am speechless please i am asking you donot make any negative comment here because this system is not for you and it will never be for you just find some thing which can work for you plain and simple

Can you please delete my comment you quotted, I already deleted from my end. It has no value, you don't admit it; you are still trying to convince people.
                  {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9798443].message }}
                    I am just asking you to delete my comments out of your quotes, that is all.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9798566].message }}
                  which comment.? let me know exactly which comment you talking about

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9799575].message }}
                  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
                    I am just asking you to delete my comments out of your quotes, that is all.
                    If it were me, I wouldn't delete it. You said it - you own it. Let it go.
                    Signature
                    Saving one dog will not change the world - but the world changes forever for that one dog
                    One secret to happiness is to let every situation be
                    what it is instead of what you think it should be.
                    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9800343].message }}
                      King This is what i am going to do

Thanks

Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

If it were me, I wouldn't delete it. You said it - you own it. Let it go.
                      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9800396].message }}
                        [DELETED]
                        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9802537].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Anish Khandelwal
    Thank you for great share
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9701506].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author runr01
    3 Solid solutions - add the "elbow grease" and you're off and running.
    Excellent share, Shami.
    Thank you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9705414].message }}
      you welcome

lets take action and start making money

Originally Posted by runr01 View Post

3 Solid solutions - add the "elbow grease" and you're off and running.
      Excellent share, Shami.
      Thank you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9711018].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author marengo
    Thank you very much, Shami, it's VERY helpful and well written.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9710069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author romaine617
    Very good information definitely, will implement into my business model.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9710526].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adhi
    thank's for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9711938].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PCactive
    Any testimonials from warriors?
    Signature

A FB Fan page for Support and resources for Niche Marketers

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9716591].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KlarrisaT
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9725895].message }}
      implement the system and you will not be beginner any more

Originally Posted by KlarrisaT View Post

I just went through the PDF. very insightful for a beginner like me. Thanks!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9735100].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MPeters39
    Thanks, shall check out. What methods is it based upon?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9735118].message }}
      Peter this is basically service related method which will show you the super fast and very creative way to start making money with not too fancy market which people mostly ignore

Originally Posted by MPeters39 View Post

Thanks, shall check out. What methods is it based upon?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9735535].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vizz
    I just download and will be reading soon. Will share my experience too.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9736485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Typesalot
    Back in 2012, I had tried the first two methods as detailed in this e-book; long before this e-book came out. I was thinking to myself that those same techniques described then where a bit old (at least a few years and probably more) and that I was already behind the cutting edge. I didn't not use my own website to place ads or make a website for my company and I did not earn enough money to recouperate the money I spent in solo ads. I advertised through other people's websites, through the DOE, through email, and a little word of mouth. Eventhough I had 1,000s of clicks in traffic, my conversion rate was zero. I pulled out within three months.

I am not saying these methods of making money will not work. I am saying that they didn't work for me then and things change. If you do try these methods be prepared to "lose" money before earning it. I put the word 'lose' in quotations because if you don't make money you will at least learn something. And that's important; depending on what you learn or don't learn can make or break you. It is good to try new things; it is good to change.

I learned that in the Clickbank categories I was interested in 90% of the products would be there one or two months and then gone. "Gone" as in nobody is interested and they don't make any money. I learned that most of the e-products on Clickbank I wouldn't want to buy for myself. I'm not going to promote things (products) that hype, mislead, (lie), cheat, steal, or use immoral techniques to drive traffic into conversions (sales). Therein lied a major problem; how would I sell (that's really what it is) products I don't believe in? I quit using CB because in my opinion, most of the products they list are not worth the effort it took to download them.

So a new problem arose; how do I find a needle in a haystack? Moving the hay on conveyor belts that have [electro]magnets. I have the magnet, but I didn't have the conveyor belts. I did have a pitchfork. In other words, I could have purchased a product properly tried and reviewed it and then if it was profitable & moral, then sell it (be an affiliate). Know an e-product before you sell it; don't just go with the given ad copy, some video, and hype alone.

On another note, what is the "guarantee"? What is really guaranteed in business (You have a contact, company goes into Chapter 11 & 13 & can't/doesn't pay you.)? Inmotion is not immune to bankruptcy. These are part of the real risks you have to consider taking on a business venture.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9747882].message }}
      inmotion hostgator bluehost all these big companies are in business for a long time and if you are thinking that these companies can go bankrupt one day which means end of your business right.?

I will suggest you clear your school of thought your mindset will not lead your any where except frustration....do you have a guarantee of your life ..no right.?

but you still living your life and trying to make the most out of it.

My advice to you is .....Real entrepreneur get the system to work for them they try and implement different things unless it work's for them ....if you fail ...you cant blame the system the only one to be blamed is you...because so many people is making money with adsense ppc ppv media buying and in contrast to that so many people is not making any money by using the same systems...so who is to blame.?

let the system work for you ....

Originally Posted by Typesalot View Post

Back in 2012, I had tried the first two methods as detailed in this e-book; long before this e-book came out. I was thinking to myself that those same techniques described then where a bit old (at least a few years and probably more) and that I was already behind the cutting edge. I didn't not use my own website to place ads or make a website for my company and I did not earn enough money to recouperate the money I spent in solo ads. I advertised through other people's websites, through the DOE, through email, and a little word of mouth. Eventhough I had 1,000s of clicks in traffic, my conversion rate was zero. I pulled out within three months.

I am not saying these methods of making money will not work. I am saying that they didn't work for me then and things change. If you do try these methods be prepared to "lose" money before earning it. I put the word 'lose' in quotations because if you don't make money you will at least learn something. And that's important; depending on what you learn or don't learn can make or break you. It is good to try new things; it is good to change.

I learned that in the Clickbank categories I was interested in 90% of the products would be there one or two months and then gone. "Gone" as in nobody is interested and they don't make any money. I learned that most of the e-products on Clickbank I wouldn't want to buy for myself. I'm not going to promote things (products) that hype, mislead, (lie), cheat, steal, or use immoral techniques to drive traffic into conversions (sales). Therein lied a major problem; how would I sell (that's really what it is) products I don't believe in? I quit using CB because in my opinion, most of the products they list are not worth the effort it took to download them.

So a new problem arose; how do I find a needle in a haystack? Moving the hay on conveyor belts that have [electro]magnets. I have the magnet, but I didn't have the conveyor belts. I did have a pitchfork. In other words, I could have purchased a product properly tried and reviewed it and then if it was profitable & moral, then sell it (be an affiliate). Know an e-product before you sell it; don't just go with the given ad copy, some video, and hype alone.

On another note, what is the "guarantee"? What is really guaranteed in business (You have a contact, company goes into Chapter 11 & 13 & can't/doesn't pay you.)? Inmotion is not immune to bankruptcy. These are part of the real risks you have to consider taking on a business venture.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9752959].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Zelly
        First of all thank you Shami for your "free" info.
        Like in 90% about free information, little old people know that basicly nothing is free on internet, like this one.

First of all, you say:

If the customer pays inmotion $4.89 you would receive $50.!!!!

Send 50 people a month { which is super easy to do} and you are

Bringing in $2500 a Month.

And I know that aint so good to be true so inmotion says:

I didnt see in your e-book that you said something even close to this, nothing but how all that is easy...
        So please people, before you ever try this, read TOS, read about everything cause making $4,000 monthly in that world is hard, really hard...

And about solo-ads, watch out people, if you dont know what you are doing better never do that, simple...
        Before you even think of purchasing any solo, come first here on WF and read what's happening and what is the best cause solo aint for "testing", they are not cheap for just playin games, you want to be sure you are going to get something from that..

Ok, now I want to type something, my opinion...
        I wont any of you guys to think how I am bad person, or how I dont like this or that, there is not hate first of all in my post, there are just facts.
        I saw many people quiting their "online jobs" after just few months, and there was always something in that people, all of them have potential, but they all quit, why?
        Well because of the bad information they get, read, listen, cause even in this case inmotion, they know just few % of people will actualy read TOS about this and that, smart move.
        I did in fact was on live chat and guess what, when I ask about affiliate, man just type me, I dont have too much info about that, hm, ok then...

My wish is to protect people, so they dont spend next 6 month doing all the crazy things, promoting, paying for ads, building websites and lots and lots of other things, like many is doing that, and then after 6 months to get and see TOS which clearly says, if we "inmotion" dont get at least $71.40 or greater for a year from just 1 customer you/me bring in, you aint gonna get commision.

Wish ya'll the best 2015!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9766933].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author trevstar22
    Hi. Just wondering how long does it take Inmotion to pay you the $50 commission
    when you sign someone up?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9781396].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gaetanoc
    I just skimmed through this ebook and I have to say it is impossible to make money out of such method. Don't waste time. As has already been pointed out above, no company is stupid to pay $50 in commission if they netting less than $4.

Even if they do it for only one customer, they will surely close your affiliate account if they start losing money off you.

Business models have to make more sense than a simple ebook with several multiplies. No you cannot make $2500 out of thin air. You have to work hard for it.

Sorry OP but I think it is about time that threads in this section of the forum get real.
    Signature
    An experienced technical programmer wants to JV with you

I will build any kind of software, bots, web applications, desktop applications, mobile applications - you will handle marketing and sales.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9782180].message }}
      Originally Posted by gaetanoc View Post

I just skimmed through this ebook and I have to say it is impossible to make money out of such method. Don't waste time. As has already been pointed out above, no company is stupid to pay $50 in commission if they netting less than $4.

Even if they do it for only one customer, they will surely close your affiliate account if they start losing money off you.

Business models have to make more sense than a simple ebook with several multiplies. No you cannot make $2500 out of thin air. You have to work hard for it.

Sorry OP but I think it is about time that threads in this section of the forum get real.
      I think a hosting service provider don't pay you $50 just for $4 customer sign up. Companies who pay you $50 or more commission, have terms. May be the customer has to signup for one or two year term in order to get the $50 or more commission. I don't believe a company pays $50 for just $4.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9795234].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TymBolla
    Thank you for sharing this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9785144].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
    ALRIGHT that'll do people. Enough of that! Somebody decided to trash the OP and you all jump on the bandwagon. Boo hoo. I'm not crying! It takes guts and stick to it to be an entreprenneur. You don't like the OP fine but he wrote something and put it out there.

Do better then him and quit moaning like two year olds. Decide to try one of these models and don't quit till its making money thats all it takes.

Or make it fit to yourself find a better hosting company, don't buy the software use fiverr to outsource the seo.

Good grief. I can't stand wf nonsense like this.

It is your attitude. Either you will be a I am going to make it person or you're going to be a this crap doesn't work person and be afraid of every turn. Which one are you? Nobody ever told people to quit their jobs in fact most of the time seasoned warriors warn don't quit your job till you know for sure your business is solid.

If you don't think you can spend money up front then don't.

I read reports with an open mind. I use what I feel is good info and disguard what is not. I want to be someone who is able to be reasonable when someone gives me a free report and think you all should do the same.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the concepts of this report and someone else will run with this and make a living online because they have guts.

Do you have the guts to keep going even if you feel your failing? You have to you have to fail a little to make it thats how it works.

It is not about be careful its about get up, get dressed, get working do something quit being afraid of failure just go on be the one who succeeds you all can do that no matter what the report says.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9785615].message }}
      Claire Koch I can't thank you enough for putting this out

you should be a motivational speaker to all these people who thinks that business model does not work and will not work for them and i feel so sad to read one of the comments that hosting companies are not that stupid they will not pay you $50 commission just to get your account up and running for $4.89

I am wondering SERIOUSLY these people really did not get it did they

I feel bad for them that's why i stop answering them in this thread

and on the other hand i am using the same business model and doing exceptionally great

Guys listen up if you want to be successful grab any business model and make it work

there is no easy or simple way to do it as Koch mentioned you need guts to be an entrepreneur

show some courage and instead of just complaining and making excuses get to work and make it happen

This is all mindset and will game

I remember the quote of Leonardo DiCaprio movie

"The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it."

Originally Posted by Claire Koch View Post

ALRIGHT that'll do people. Enough of that! Somebody decided to trash the OP and you all jump on the bandwagon. Boo hoo. I'm not crying! It takes guts and stick to it to be an entreprenneur. You don't like the OP fine but he wrote something and put it out there.

Do better then him and quit moaning like two year olds. Decide to try one of these models and don't quit till its making money thats all it takes.

Or make it fit to yourself find a better hosting company, don't buy the software use fiverr to outsource the seo.

Good grief. I can't stand wf nonsense like this.

It is your attitude. Either you will be a I am going to make it person or you're going to be a this crap doesn't work person and be afraid of every turn. Which one are you? Nobody ever told people to quit their jobs in fact most of the time seasoned warriors warn don't quit your job till you know for sure your business is solid.

If you don't think you can spend money up front then don't.

I read reports with an open mind. I use what I feel is good info and disguard what is not. I want to be someone who is able to be reasonable when someone gives me a free report and think you all should do the same.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the concepts of this report and someone else will run with this and make a living online because they have guts.

Do you have the guts to keep going even if you feel your failing? You have to you have to fail a little to make it thats how it works.

It is not about be careful its about get up, get dressed, get working do something quit being afraid of failure just go on be the one who succeeds you all can do that no matter what the report says.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9786064].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cwrinco
      Brilliant! And so true!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9885138].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Edin99
    Thanks for your information...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9787845].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gaetanoc
    That was exactly my point. Then the ebook since it was not mentioning the fact that they have to sign up for 2 years which might cost them more than $100.

But anyway I will stop posting on this thread - IMO it is a waste of time.
    Signature
    An experienced technical programmer wants to JV with you

I will build any kind of software, bots, web applications, desktop applications, mobile applications - you will handle marketing and sales.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9795424].message }}
      where it says you need to sign up for 2 years.?
      i cant believe you guys

Originally Posted by gaetanoc View Post

That was exactly my point. Then the ebook since it was not mentioning the fact that they have to sign up for 2 years which might cost them more than $100.

But anyway I will stop posting on this thread - IMO it is a waste of time.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9795720].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Zelly
        @Shami, I have just one question for you :

If you say, remember, you, not me, not anyone else here...

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9796778].message }}
          Zelly once you sign up with them they will charge you yearly fee to keep their hosting for full one year which is close to $59

if you donot want to pay yearly fee you can sign up with pro plan and they will charge you monthly

Again if you donot want you donot have to go through my affiliate link i will design your blog free for you either way

Originally Posted by Zelly View Post

@Shami, I have just one question for you :

If you say, remember, you, not me, not anyone else here...

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9796972].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joelraitt
    The easiest way to make 4k a month guaranteed?!?!?!?!

If you want a secure, guaranteed 4,000 a month income - a job is the easiest way.
    Signature

Work smart, work hard, never give up. Learn with me here: http://www.joelraitt.com

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9800394].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Claire Koch
    when you comment on a forum your comment gets quoted. If it gets quoted its too late. Make a mental note about that right now. Watch what you say in a forum don't get heated improperly or you will regret it. Everybody has responsibilities in a public forum. I've had to apologize many times by order of the moderator when I was wet between the ears and got into with someone. In my humble opinion you all started something you could not finish and I hope you remember it so next time you want to be a hater over nothing you just don't do it.

I still say this is an excellent report and if you don't like the hosting he chose then don't use it people. Find a better one.

That's all its simple.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9803143].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Penn86
    Thanks for sharing this Shami. You could have easily sold this as a WSO because it does contain very practical information in a solid niche.
    All the best to you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9846840].message }}
      Thanks Penn I am Glad you Realize the value with in the system and power to implement it properly
      Regard's
      Shami

Originally Posted by Penn86 View Post

Thanks for sharing this Shami. You could have easily sold this as a WSO because it does contain very practical information in a solid niche.
      All the best to you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9847919].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dzcoder
    Thanks for the share. i ll try it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9889797].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MightyWarrior
    I've seen this before with HG hosting... it's a rehash (some of it).
    But, that doesn't mean it doesn't work -- why wouldn't it work?

BUT, op should have revised the ebook upon the $50 payment
    only being paid out for $71.40 per year. That means the payment
    amount to bill the customer has to be $5.95/mo or more.

This should still work, but a person doesn't need to purchase
    business class, so they might wish to downgrade or will cancel
    in order to downgrade. I don't know -- but ppl don't pay more than
    they need to pay.

So there are flaws in the system as designed and quoted by op.

I thank some of you for doing your homework and posting this info
    for me so I don't have to. This isn't about complaining & arguing.

It's about a method that was posted without prior testing. It's
    easy to post something as easy to do without testing results.
    It's entirely another, to test and then show the test results.

Op should not post that a certain method works by following
    step x, y, z... when a certain method no longer works, or it
    never did. THAT is the issue with this guaranteed $$$ maker!

The system definitely doesn't work as op has posted it, but
    that doesn't mean the methods aren't valuable if modified.

Thank you op, for posting this regardless.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9890062].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author alexnkras
    thanks for this free material
    Signature

Never give up, and you'll see how others do!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9893881].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9926086].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kumard
    Thanks Shami!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9971640].message }}
  • Thanks for sharing this Shami.. I am sure this method has lot of potential as many people want to make money online but they cant setup the website.. I am sure , this is a big potential.
    Signature

FREE WEBSITE..

Ask Me For More Details

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10193855].message }}
      Thanks Karthik I hope it will help you to build some thing substantial

Originally Posted by Karthik Satyamurthy View Post

Thanks for sharing this Shami.. I am sure this method has lot of potential as many people want to make money online but they cant setup the website.. I am sure , this is a big potential.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10348597].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author luminhquang
    I can learn a lot of real-life understanding and experience of internet marketing just by reading the conversation on this thread. Thanks guys for your time!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10410448].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Son Phan
    thanks for sharing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11031344].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lover football
    Please help me
    How to get $ 20 a day in an easy way without the capital of the Internet. Thank you
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11051127].message }}

Trending Topics