Insane JV Offer - Extremely High Conversions and EPC (buying batches of solo ads too)

1 replies
I'm launching a product that converted at 14% for a top affiliate with an EPC of $2.22, and consistently does really well for me - even with solo ad mailings to adswap lists.

Commission is 65%, plus there is a recurring backend.

If you have a list, join my upcoming launch here:

JV Invite for Sara Young's Easy Paycheck Formula

If you prefer solo ads, I'm buying them in batches of 4 or 5 right now, so I'll buy a bunch of solo ads for you to mail out during the launch. This is converting so well, that it's totally worth it for me. so just PM me with your prices and available dates and we'll get going.

But you'll be loosing a lot of money this way. Doing a JV will bring you a lot more!
#ads #batches #buying #imrelated #insane #joint venture #jvs #list #lists #offer #solo

Trending Topics