Here are some of the tips to have a better Facebook promotion. We will discuss the musts and the basic things that we should consider in using Facebook as a bridge to a better promotion.
1. Uniqueness is a MUST. Everything must be unique in a sense that your Facebook page must be worth every visit. From the looks of the page itself, up to the contents. You must build a page which could stand out. - How about unique in a sense that it is a weird looking page? -- Your page could be weird, as long as you can make that weirdness an advantage. As long as it is a positive weirdness, then it will be good. Think creatively. You should catch your viewers' attention when they first see your site. Your Facebook page must be one of those pages which a Facebook user often visits.
2. Default picture and cover photo are also an added points to your page's overall appeal. Choose a default picture (which can be your logo and other stuff related to what you are marketing) and cover photo that will add flavor to the looks of your page. Use an eye-catchy default picture that can go well with the cover photo. Use your creativity. Build an impressive start by giving attention to the very things that your visitors will first see when they visit your page.
3. Provide share-able things to your fans/likers. These things must be something related to what you are marketing. But the question is, how can you encourage them to share the contents of your page? Simple, you must create contents which your target audience like. First and foremost, you must know your audience, what they really want, and what things can make catch their attentions. By knowing the answers to those questions, then you will be able to make share-able stuff to your people.
4. Try to build a customized landing page. This will enable your visitors to have a better view of what you are marketing. Typically, it lands on the wall. But you can let them see that your page is worth joining if they see the actual or a sneak-peak of the real thing.
5. Having Facebook contests is a good marketing strategy. You can create a contest in your page. Such contests may be cover design contests, logo contests etc. Then you will give a prize for the winner. For an instance, you are marketing your new product, which is a whitening soap. You can send the winner your product. By doing such contests, then you will be able to promote your thing while you start an enjoyable contest for the people. People love joining contests, so it is highly recommended to have such in order for you to gain more liker/fans.
6. Post pictures of your customers and tag it to them. This will give an impression to other people that your product or what you are marketing is really worth a try. Also, do your best to gather feedback from your previous customers.
7. Have a special offer event stuff to your page. once in a while You can give discounts and other freebies to who are availing your brand at a specified period. This may increase your sales especially when you established a very interesting offer to the people.
8. Give special thank you gifts to those people who are loyal and always active in your page.
9. Do not stop the promotion even though you already have tons of people in your page. Just continue the promoting cycle, make new and interesting contents, go to the next level by doing changes that could gather more people. Do not let your page itself do the marketing work. Having many likers/fans does not mean that your page will stay as good as always. You, being the owner must know what you need to do in order to maintain your status. You must engage yourself with the activities in your page.
You must give your full effort for the above tips to work. Marketing is not a one time process. It needs a lot of time and effort before you see your desired results.