As you can see, my page shows 2,731 likes when it really only has around 50.
Fairly simple tutorial, so not sure if this was covered on here before. Hopefully it helps some of you.
What I did:
1. Added the free Hike Tab Builder to my page, found here: https://www.facebook.com/HikeSocialA...71377499579965
2. I created a simple tab with a picture, nothing fancy. It doesn't really matter what the tab has inside.
3. Once the tab was created and added to my page, I clicked on the top right corner of the tab to edit settings:
4. In the settings, I changed the Custom Tab Name to "Likes". I changed the Tab Image to an image I cropped out of on another popular page. You can make the image yourself but I found it easier to just find a popular page with the likes i wanted to fake.
5. Once saved, I just click on the top right corner of the tab again and clicked on "Swap Position with: Likes".
Facebook pages only show 4 tabs a once, so when I move the real Likes tab to below the Top 4, the fake Likes tab is shown on top. When people go to my page now, they see 2,731 instead of my measly 50.
Now I need to get better at making good ads :confused: