what do you want in a Teespring guide?

27 replies
hey guys, I have been playing with Teespring the past 2 months and things have gone extremely well. Over the next week or so, I'll be creating an extensive guide on my system.

I know a lot of you on this forum are trying the Teespring model and I would like to know what you would like to see in this product.

No promotions here and not trying to hype you into any sales funnel. I just want to know what you would like to learn about marketing with Facebook and Teespring.

You'll see my ads plastered on every website soon enough

Thanks everyone

Travis
#guide #teespring
  • Profile picture of the author spring flower
    Hi, The things I think are going to help is the following:
    1. How and where to find a t-shirt design idea that would be interested enough to make sales
    2. How and where to find a graphic designer if need be.
    3. How to make an ad for your FB advertisement and for your FB fan page
    4. How to make a FB ad for a beginner and when to scale or drop an ad if does not convert.

    These are some things that I think well help get started for a simple but to the point teespring course.
    Thank you for your time
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8941692].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author iPostBusiness
      Originally Posted by spring flower View Post

      Hi, The things I think are going to help is the following:
      1. How and where to find a t-shirt design idea that would be interested enough to make sales
      2. How and where to find a graphic designer if need be.
      3. How to make an ad for your FB advertisement and for your FB fan page
      4. How to make a FB ad for a beginner and when to scale or drop an ad if does not convert.

      These are some things that I think well help get started for a simple but to the point teespring course.
      Thank you for your time
      Just now reading the thread over and saw this. I definitely agree with everything said here
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8944945].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dtul
    How to determine how much money to invest in an ad campaign after it shows promise. IE, should you invest $20 more or $150 more, in the hopes it doesn't run out of steam and you're blowing lots of ad dollars towards the end of the campaign on irrelevant traffic. I have a better idea of how to do this now, but at the start I had that issue and wasn't really sure what to do.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8942515].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tristatemedia
    MOST IMPORTANT:
    I WILL BUY YOUR PRODUCT IF THIS WAS THE ONLY THING IT HAD.
    ================================================== ====
    THE EASIEST AND CHEAPEST WAY TO PROTECT MY OWN DESIGN FROM SOMEONE COPYING IT...PROTECT IN EVERY COUNTRY.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8943575].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 19rl75
      Originally Posted by tristatemedia View Post

      MOST IMPORTANT:
      I WILL BUY YOUR PRODUCT IF THIS WAS THE ONLY THING IT HAD.
      ================================================== ====
      THE EASIEST AND CHEAPEST WAY TO PROTECT MY OWN DESIGN FROM SOMEONE COPYING IT...PROTECT IN EVERY COUNTRY.
      I think this is a pipe dream unless you have a ton of money and even then it's hardly worth it.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8944177].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author dtul
      Originally Posted by tristatemedia View Post

      MOST IMPORTANT:
      I WILL BUY YOUR PRODUCT IF THIS WAS THE ONLY THING IT HAD.
      ================================================== ====
      THE EASIEST AND CHEAPEST WAY TO PROTECT MY OWN DESIGN FROM SOMEONE COPYING IT...PROTECT IN EVERY COUNTRY.
      There really isn't an easy way to prevent this I don't think. Teespring campaigns are small scale and most infringement would go unnoticed. A lot of the campaigns originate outside of the US too and I don't think there is really anything you can do to stop that. Infringement is rampant in some places, and not just on shirts and stuff, but on entire franchises and stores. And there really is not much you can do to stop it. Just be vigilant and report people copying you to Teespring and hopefully that can help.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8944527].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jprano
    Are you able to see what your T looks like on TS before you place order?

    I understand eps image file work best but would jpeg images work?

    Does it matter if it is a new fan page with less than 10 likes to place ad in
    newsfeed?

    Do you set up your fan page and ad campaigns first before you place TS order?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8943599].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jsmiz
    Originally Posted by petelta View Post

    hey guys, I have been playing with Teespring the past 2 months and things have gone extremely well. Over the next week or so, I'll be creating an extensive guide on my system.

    I know a lot of you on this forum are trying the Teespring model and I would like to know what you would like to see in this product.

    No promotions here and not trying to hype you into any sales funnel. I just want to know what you would like to learn about marketing with Facebook and Teespring.

    You'll see my ads plastered on every website soon enough

    Thanks everyone

    Travis
    That you don't show actual successful campaigns and niche that will ruin it for others because it'll get saturated by those who read your guide...lol

    example...the family name campaigns. 1 guys showed how to do it on youtube, now it's all over...
    Signature

    If you do POF ads, you need solid campaign tracking and managing. Contact me for more info!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8943685].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author petelta
      Originally Posted by jsmiz View Post

      That you don't show actual successful campaigns and niche that will ruin it for others because it'll get saturated by those who read your guide...lol

      example...the family name campaigns. 1 guys showed how to do it on youtube, now it's all over...
      yes, but it's up to you to get creative and run with it. Angles like the name campaigns pop up every month. The key is to learn how to use FB marketing effectively.

      I have 3 case studies that show 3 completely different angles. 1 of them is the name campaigns of course... I've done over $10k the past 2 weeks from those shirts and it's not slowed down at all. But there's lots more to be discovered.
      Signature
      TEESPRING Student Rakes In Over $116k In Less Than 3 Months
      Niche Pro Profits - How I raked in OVER $120k in 9 months with authority niche sites...

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8943700].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author jsmiz
        Originally Posted by petelta View Post

        yes, but it's up to you to get creative and run with it. Angles like the name campaigns pop up every month. The key is to learn how to use FB marketing effectively.

        I have 3 case studies that show 3 completely different angles. 1 of them is the name campaigns of course... I've done over $10k the past 2 weeks from those shirts and it's not slowed down at all. But there's lots more to be discovered.
        Yeah the family name angle was an example...but its a niche that's large because of the amount of family names available. I was more referring to some niche that don't have as much possilbities that if it gets crowded, well it's bad for everyone except the first that had the time to go after it...
        Signature

        If you do POF ads, you need solid campaign tracking and managing. Contact me for more info!

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8943861].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nrageth
    - How to find good graphic designer.
    - How to determine which type of ads preform better (CPC,CPM,oCPM)
    - Using News Feed and Right Hand Side ads, when and how.
    - How to avoid copyright shizzle and potential law-suit.
    - How to find out if your ad is suitable for bigger investment and if it's a loss or potential loss.
    - How to increase CTR with your ad (Graphic)

    That's for now and if I may ask one question it would be really awesome!

    I have had 3 killer campaigns till now but with only 1 style of shirt(hoodie) and I would like to introduce other styles as well ( I think that there is more potential buyers for that - Less money) but I have one design-side problem. When I place my Art/picture into campaign tool and position it really nicely between shoulders (hoodie) - When I switch to simple t-shirt, v-neck, long sleeved or anything, it goes nuts! It's placed on belly, at right hand.. It doesn't look alright! That's why I stick with one style and I want to include 3-4 more! Am I missing something out or ? Help would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8943968].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author pipo
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Nrageth View Post

      - How to find good graphic designer.
      - How to determine which type of ads preform better (CPC,CPM,oCPM)
      - Using News Feed and Right Hand Side ads, when and how.
      - How to avoid copyright shizzle and potential law-suit.
      - How to find out if your ad is suitable for bigger investment and if it's a loss or potential loss.
      - How to increase CTR with your ad (Graphic)

      That's for now and if I may ask one question it would be really awesome!

      I have had 3 killer campaigns till now but with only 1 style of shirt(hoodie) and I would like to introduce other styles as well ( I think that there is more potential buyers for that - Less money) but I have one design-side problem. When I place my Art/picture into campaign tool and position it really nicely between shoulders (hoodie) - When I switch to simple t-shirt, v-neck, long sleeved or anything, it goes nuts! It's placed on belly, at right hand.. It doesn't look alright! That's why I stick with one style and I want to include 3-4 more! Am I missing something out or ? Help would be appreciated.

      Thanks in advance
      I echo all of these, plus detailed case studies of multiple angles as well as an advanced bootcamp exclusive training via webinars. This will allow those that are seriously interested in monetizing Teespring to exchange ideas and work together under expert guidance.

      I am very much looking forward to your course!

      -pipo
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8943998].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AdamPayne
    Hi, I have made over 2.5 K from Tee Spring this past week. I love it.

    That said, for me the hardest thing is the graphic design. Some Photoshop tutorials would really help newer folk get into this market.

    That may be beyond the scope of your product but when folk ask me if I can help them, it all comes unstuck at the graphics part.

    Finding good outsourcers if photoshop cannot be done.

    HTH

    Adam
    Signature
    FREE: Interactive YouTube Optimization checklist Click here to get YOURS...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8944596].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author iPostBusiness
    hey All,

    what i want to see is how to handle design and I can do the rest. I have a very good grasp on how to market using FB ads and groups but im drawing a blank when it comes to creating a design. Id love to learn more about how to number one select a niche, and number two how to design properly. i have seen a couple Fiverr gigs offering these services that I like but the niche has to be right.

    I have set aside about $100 bucks to test this guide out and i desperately wanna start so im looking to partner up for at least one campaign. I will pay for all costs related to getting the campaign off the ground and you just show me how to design and select a niche. Then we can split the profits 50-50. So you make money and teach someone how to make money.

    Looking forward to all replies
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8944691].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vippinoy
    Hi there guys! I'm really interested to start earning with Teespring but i have few question since im not living in US. I have few questions hope you could help me.

    1. I would like to create a page but i don't have a US based facebook account. Do you guys register F*ake accounts in creating a fb pages?

    2. If my page is about a celebrity for example "Justin Bieber" can i make a facebook ad campaign on that fan page? and how much will you recommend for daily budget.

    3. How many invites by email can i send a day using my page to prevent my page being shut down or banned.

    Sorry about this questions because i am new in facebook marketing any answers is appreciated. thanks guys!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8945057].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spring flower
    Also, That it should be affordable, reasonably priced. I found a very good course here on WF but the price is a bit steep.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8946194].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author morg2k2
    Well I believe that you should include the following:

    1) Teespring resources like:

    - Niche research tools / Strategies
    - FB Scrapers
    - Design Outsourcing sources (not the sites but the trusted designers)

    2) How to target and build Custom Audiences (maybe a bit out of scope but will be extremely useful for any teespring campaign)

    3) Strategies for different type of campaigns.

    4) Biding strategies:

    - Required budget
    - A/B Testing
    - Test with different designs (what should be changed on each design, generally speaking)
    - Biding strategies either for CPC / CPM and oCPM
    - etc...

    5) Bonus resources like some case studies (youtube has a few that are quite good)

    On the meanwhile checkout this Teespring Group here in WF:

    WarriorForum - Internet Marketing Forums - Teespring Resources
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8946265].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jsmiz
      Originally Posted by morg2k2 View Post

      Well I believe that you should include the following:

      1) Teespring resources like:

      - Niche research tools / Strategies
      - FB Scrapers
      - Design Outsourcing sources (not the sites but the trusted designers)

      2) How to target and build Custom Audiences (maybe a bit out of scope but will be extremely useful for any teespring campaign)

      3) Strategies for different type of campaigns.

      4) Biding strategies:

      - Required budget
      - A/B Testing
      - Test with different designs (what should be changed on each design, generally speaking)
      - Biding strategies either for CPC / CPM and oCPM
      - etc...

      5) Bonus resources like some case studies (youtube has a few that are quite good)

      On the meanwhile checkout this Teespring Group here in WF:

      WarriorForum - Internet Marketing Forums - Teespring Resources
      How do we join this group?
      Signature

      If you do POF ads, you need solid campaign tracking and managing. Contact me for more info!

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8946724].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author 9999
        I think this is what a lot of people have been looking for, looking forward to it.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8953063].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author morg2k2
        just follow this group:
        WarriorForum - Internet Marketing Forums - WF Teespring Group

        and click in the "Join Group" button.

        I think that´s it.

        Originally Posted by jsmiz View Post

        How do we join this group?
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8954263].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author jsmiz
          Originally Posted by morg2k2 View Post

          just follow this group:
          WarriorForum - Internet Marketing Forums - WF Teespring Group

          and click in the "Join Group" button.

          I think that´s it.
          thats the thing...i was looking for a "join group" button, but don't see one...lol
          Signature

          If you do POF ads, you need solid campaign tracking and managing. Contact me for more info!

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8954691].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Saintsfan40
            Originally Posted by jsmiz View Post

            thats the thing...i was looking for a "join group" button, but don't see one...lol

            Lol. I thought I was imagining it but you're right. I don't see a join button either. At least I'm not alone.
            Signature

            What's the point of having a sig if no one buys from you?

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8954729].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author ppcmanager
              Originally Posted by jsmiz View Post

              thats the thing...i was looking for a "join group" button, but don't see one...lol
              Originally Posted by Saintsfan40 View Post

              Lol. I thought I was imagining it but you're right. I don't see a join button either. At least I'm not alone.
              I tried sending both of you invitation to join the group but was shown this message: "This user is not allowed to join Social Groups". Perhaps that's the reason why you guys are not able to see the "join" button?
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8956078].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Saintsfan40
                Originally Posted by ppcmanager View Post

                I tried sending both of you invitation to join the group but was shown this message: "This user is not allowed to join Social Groups". Perhaps that's the reason why you guys are not able to see the "join" button?

                That's pretty strange I may add. It may have to do with my User CP settings. Any way to get around to editing in our profiles to where we can join Social Groups?
                Signature

                What's the point of having a sig if no one buys from you?

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8956850].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author jsmiz
                Originally Posted by ppcmanager View Post

                I tried sending both of you invitation to join the group but was shown this message: "This user is not allowed to join Social Groups". Perhaps that's the reason why you guys are not able to see the "join" button?
                that's weird...I doubt i've done something wrong to be unable to join groups lol
                Signature

                If you do POF ads, you need solid campaign tracking and managing. Contact me for more info!

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8957377].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Norwegian76
                Could you please send me an invite to my friend?
                Signature

                How To Make Money With Digital Products
                www.thedigitalproductblog.wordpress.com
                Everything You Need To Succeed Online
                www.ingresocyberneticoblog.wordpress.com
                www.iqkonnect.wordpress.com

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9164624].message }}

Trending Topics