YouTube: I have heard people monetize their YouTube channel by enabling ads on their videos. I have been researching on the TYPE of CHANNELS and VIDEOS been uploaded by users.
I have also seen accounts that are 3 months old and have 1,000 plus subscribers and have more than a million views. You must be thinking how? That's my question too. The user has uploaded ONLY 12 videos in last month, and has made a strong channel in short period of time.
Proof: Todaysnewsvirals YouTube Stats by Socialblade | YouTube Statistics
Estimated Monthly Earnings
Estimated Yearly Earnings
- How he managed to get IN YouTube Partner Program?
- How can a user MONETIZE his channel?
- How many ways are their to monetize YOUTUBE Channel?
- I have also seen people with duplicate, copied content, news content and other, which shouldn't be allowed by YOUTUBE is up and running and people are making money?
- Can somebody post youtube channel links here as an example?
Can you give me ideas about the videos? I don't want to film myself. How can i make videos?
- I am totally confused how is it working for them?