How To Make Landing Pages Like This

by A87
16 replies
  • WEB DESIGN
  • |
Wordpress landing page themes

http://landingpagedesigns.net/media/...gpage_copy.png

http://landingpagedesigns.net/media/...r/criminal.png

How can I make a site like this? Is there an affordable software or something that can generate this type of landing pages in a flash?

I want to be able to customize a form, add pages, and add pictures too, and move things around on the page. Also the ability to customize font color, size, headings etc. I want a simple, automated way of doing this.

I want to create short websites to capture leads in a multitude of industries and this is what I need.
#landing #make #pages
  • Profile picture of the author Bret Ferguson
    Do you have website design experience? There are many website design software available and many wordpress themes available as well.
    Signature


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6314734].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author A87
    Yes I have web design/ graphic design experience.

    However, I am looking for a simple, streamlined solution with well optimized landing pages. Something containing the elements on the site above.

    I have around 10 wordpress sites personally. I have never found a wordpress landing page theme that looked like the sites above. While it's great for blogs and mini sites, the ones I've seen for lead capture are all inferior, and very few variations.

    I want a program or web site builder specific to landing pages
    elements like
    buttons
    checklists
    graphics
    custom lead capture forms
    that can build them in 30 minutes.
    Signature

    Yahoo/Bing and Adwords Certified.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6316153].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael71
      There is no such program...

      Modifying the code (well documented) by hand is the only way, or you have to write a "program" yourself.

      The sites you have shown are pretty "easy" to "rebuild" except the things YOU want (modifying and stuff).

      Originally Posted by A87 View Post

      Yes I have web design/ graphic design experience.

      However, I am looking for a simple, streamlined solution with well optimized landing pages. Something containing the elements on the site above.

      I have around 10 wordpress sites personally. I have never found a wordpress landing page theme that looked like the sites above. While it's great for blogs and mini sites, the ones I've seen for lead capture are all inferior, and very few variations.

      I want a program or web site builder specific to landing pages
      elements like
      buttons
      checklists
      graphics
      custom lead capture forms
      that can build them in 30 minutes.
      Signature

      HTML/CSS/jQuery/ZURB Foundation/Twitter Bootstrap/Wordpress/Frontend Performance Optimizing
      ---
      Need HTML/CSS help? Skype: microcosmic - Test Your Responsive Design - InternetCookies.eu

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6331094].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bret Ferguson
    There is Profits Theme as well as Optimize Press for easy squeeze pages. Not sure if you'll get that look without some work. (These are wordpress themes)

    I use Xsite Pro for some of my site design. It's quick, easy and they have a ton of templates similar to what you are looking for. It does cost about $197 bucks.

    There is Kompozer which is free, seriously a great piece of software. I still use it at times.

    You can buy graphic packages here on the WF or other places. Xsite Pro comes with some graphics. And then an auto responder for lead captures/opt ins.

    It wouldn't be to hard to get the look you are looking for. If you don't want to spend $197 on web design software you could probably hire it done for half of that.

    Good luck!

    Bret
    Signature


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6317377].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author A87
    I'm seeing a big difference between the sites I posted and the examples I see in optimize press. I want to avoid using wordpress if possible, it requires to much tinkering. I want to replicate the process for up to $100 sites so I want a software that can do this over and over again rather than spending the time or money on each one individually.

    Just wondering if there is a web design software that produces designs better than the standard templates that come on a lot of these services. I have yet to find one. I like the designs by the service Wix for example, but there is no back button when you make an edit so it becomes really irritating to use it after a while.
    Signature

    Yahoo/Bing and Adwords Certified.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6327410].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bret Ferguson
      Originally Posted by A87 View Post

      I'm seeing a big difference between the sites I posted and the examples I see in optimize press. I want to avoid using wordpress if possible, it requires to much tinkering. I want to replicate the process for up to $100 sites so I want a software that can do this over and over again rather than spending the time or money on each one individually.

      Just wondering if there is a web design software that produces designs better than the standard templates that come on a lot of these services. I have yet to find one. I like the designs by the service Wix for example, but there is no back button when you make an edit so it becomes really irritating to use it after a while.
      Have you checked out Xsite pro? A bit more than you said you wanted to spend ($197) but they have loads of pre-made templates and you can easily create your own templates. They might be running a special on it through today 25% off? https://www.facebook.com/paulsmithso...28953167177144
      Not an affiliate link either. This is they link they sent me via email. Ends today.
      Signature


      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6328531].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JoeLuna
    Honestly, I was looking for something similar and this site i really an answer.

    It's $47 for their whole library of these with the PSD source files.

    You can plug them into NVU if you don't have Dreamweaver and just trim up the code and images bro.

    Thanks for sharing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6329069].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author copilu0
    weebly.com and wix.com can be a solution even if they have other things that maybe you'll not like
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6331105].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author IsaacWendt
      You could use elance or o desk for this project. Also creating it yourself if you have the skill required but I know Xsitepro 2 will allow you to do it and i'm sure a simple Google search will help you out.
      Signature

      We Provide SEO and Web Design for Small and Local Business.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6335632].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thester
    Also scriptlance is a good place to get things like that done.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6336056].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author pmcgrath
    hi A87 have just come across this new LP software think its what your looking for I am thinking about buying it myself its called http//www instantlp.net
    cheers
    peter McGrath
    Signature

    pmcgrath

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8184370].message }}
  • You can just design a PSD and slice it up my friend.

    or go the wordpress route.

    WILL-
    Signature
    WebDevelopmentGroup NYC & CA- Small Business Web Development, App Development, WordPress Development, Graphic Designs, Online Marketing, Local Marketing & more!. "Call us 1.800.219.1314 or message us!". Visit us today! "Now On Live Chat Mon-Fri.". www.WebDevelopmentGroup.org
    (Whitelable our Services)
    ===================================
    ==> #1 OFFLINE MARKETING FORUM ON THE WEB! <==
    www.OFFLINEMARKETINGFORUM.com
    (Register Now)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8184792].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author spacechimpmedia
    If your just looking for a template - browse around ThemeForest.net until you find what your looking for.

    Premium WordPress Themes | Website Templates | ThemeForest
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8186039].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jay walters
    I don't know if you can achieve it using Optimize Press. I would like to suggest using it though.

    If not then try looking for a theme that can be modified to your likings.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8186058].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author abhishekcis
    Originally Posted by A87 View Post

    Wordpress landing page themes

    http://landingpagedesigns.net/media/...gpage_copy.png

    http://landingpagedesigns.net/media/...r/criminal.png

    How can I make a site like this? Is there an affordable software or something that can generate this type of landing pages in a flash?

    I want to be able to customize a form, add pages, and add pictures too, and move things around on the page. Also the ability to customize font color, size, headings etc. I want a simple, automated way of doing this.

    I want to create short websites to capture leads in a multitude of industries and this is what I need.
    There is a company named TalentsFromIndia, they can provide you with some great landing pages design for your website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8186662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SergioFelix
    Two persons already mentioned OptimizePress, just for the record you won't be able to accomplish that kind of landing pages with OptimizePress alone.

    You say you have web design and graphic design experience, then you should know that it would be easier to just design these yourself.

    For starters, you can check out Converting Landing Page ($10) which looks very similar to what you are after.

    However if that still doesn't help, then you definitely need to outsource and for that you can go to Microlancer (expect to invest something between $350 to $500) for a decent landing page.

    Hope that helps, cheers!
    Signature
    My Zero To Hero Marketing Blog
    MarketingWithSergio.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8195431].message }}

Trending Topics