I need your suggestion on my Website

by 6logos
38 replies
  • WEB DESIGN
  • |
Hello there guys!

6Logos.com is a leading logo development company focused on providing prompt and reliable service for businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Our website is already running for quite some time already and we are planning to improve it in the future..

What could you suggest for the new look in the future..?
I would really appreciate you guys to look around at all pages and give some tips for the improvement on it..

6logos[dot]com[dot]au

Thank you so much..
#suggestion #website
  • Profile picture of the author mmrumii
    your site design is great , Basically I like the flash you have putted in your site.
    Definitely it's a great one. No complain about color combination and font and font size.
    you have done a good job yet. go on with your great responsibility.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6470680].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author annahussy
      Originally Posted by mmrumii View Post

      your site design is great , Basically I like the flash you have putted in your site.
      Definitely it's a great one. No complain about color combination and font and font size.
      you have done a good job yet. go on with your great responsibility.
      I am completely agree with your reviews. I can say that your logo design will be very attractive and very much unique that can fetch the people to visiting your site easily.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6474915].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author topnichewebsites
    Here my quick review:

    - You have a few spelling errors (maybe more I didnt go line by line)
    Great comunication!
    Orignal
    Companys
    Purchace


    - I would match your twitter logo with your site logo

    - I would make all the portfolio clickable for larger image and not just the first 3 or 4

    - How the process works "How it works" .. pardon the pun .. needs some work, not clear when you are talking about days of the week. Needs to be more clear.
    Signature
    http://pixelcovers.com/ <- eBook add eCovers

    https://www.unicommercesolutions.com <- WordPress Websites and Maintenance
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6472101].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author waysmeans
      Originally Posted by topnichewebsites View Post

      Here my quick review:

      - You have a few spelling errors (maybe more I didnt go line by line)
      Great comunication!
      Orignal
      Companys
      Purchace


      - I would match your twitter logo with your site logo

      - I would make all the portfolio clickable for larger image and not just the first 3 or 4

      - How the process works "How it works" .. pardon the pun .. needs some work, not clear when you are talking about days of the week. Needs to be more clear.
      I am fully satisfy with you. As per search guidelines uses images instead of Flash. As per view point of SEO there is a lot of errors like canonical issue, validation, page speed etc. So you should take advantage of SEO.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6475085].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author powerofschool
    You can change your background color to any light blue .

    And rest of the things are good.
    Signature
    Download Good Morning Images Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6472250].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author mikedex
      Originally Posted by powerofschool View Post

      You can change your background color to any light blue .

      And rest of the things are good.
      Ya. I'm totally agree with you. Everything is fine but if you could change Background color then it will be more attractive.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6552666].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author lisafeonn
    Flash work has been good, some spelling mistakes.

    Not a bad work, some seo work has to be done
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6475016].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CyborgX
    Thats a great piece of work. The flash you used are also praiseworthy. It took a little more time to load the page for me. Other than this every thing is cool.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6476036].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DanielDuffo
    Great work man !!!
    keep it up
    Signature

    Fidelity Media Brand Safe Remnant Traffic Network
    www.fidelity-media.com
    Email:info@fidelity-media.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6476354].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 6logos
    Thank you all for the review..
    I will try to do what I can to improve the site..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6480907].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GforceSage
    Nice looking work. I think your site is ready to go. I may contact you in the future, I like the idea of getting 6 choices right off the bat.

    Best of luck to you!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6480973].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 6logos
      Originally Posted by GforceSage View Post

      Nice looking work. I think your site is ready to go. I may contact you in the future, I like the idea of getting 6 choices right off the bat.

      Best of luck to you!
      Thanks.. Please feel free to contact us in the future..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6492525].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author logoonlinepros1
    I specially like you site header because its really look more attractive and awesome.. Need to juts add more content on home page.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6481010].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 6logos
      Originally Posted by logoonlinepros1 View Post

      I specially like you site header because its really look more attractive and awesome.. Need to juts add more content on home page.
      Thanks for the idea sir.. It really helps..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6492548].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author liindsay
    I really don't like that "5 star service" in the header. Maybe it's just me.
    Something like that would turn me away, it's like your reaching out and saying use us!

    When I want to assess if a company's services are any good, I look at their portfolio and decide
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6481214].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 6logos
      Originally Posted by liindsay View Post

      I really don't like that "5 star service" in the header. Maybe it's just me.
      Something like that would turn me away, it's like your reaching out and saying use us!

      When I want to assess if a company's services are any good, I look at their portfolio and decide
      Hmmm... Ill work on this as well..
      Thanks for your suggestion sir..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6492556].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author antac
    Banned
    I think that it looks really good. I like the right navigation.
    The thin lines look very professional and modern. It goes well with the "design concept" theme.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6481345].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author InfoSportAL
    Website looking amazing
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6481425].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 6logos
    Thank you all for the new suggestions.. We will try to find ways to implement some of it.. Please feel free to add more.. It really helps..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6492563].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sham2
    I like your site but there are problem which is that.
    1. You use padding on links remove it from links and give padding to list<li>.
    2. You not use the mouser hover on your top menu edit it
    best regards!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6498593].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 6logos
      Originally Posted by sham2 View Post

      I like your site but there are problem which is that.
      1. You use padding on links remove it from links and give padding to list<li>.
      2. You not use the mouser hover on your top menu edit it
      best regards!
      Thank you for telling me this sir..
      We will work on this later on..

      I still need some suggestions guys..
      Please feel free to post here..

      Thanks
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6527177].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author learn2success
    overall the website is good however you need to improve the content to get more traffic.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6534024].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author 6logos
      Originally Posted by learn2success View Post

      overall the website is good however you need to improve the content to get more traffic.
      I totally agree with you sir..
      Thank you for the suggestion..

      Thank you all for the reply..
      We are now on the process of planning the new looks of the site..
      I will update you guys if the design is up..
      Please feel free to add more suggestions..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6547392].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Marcdl53
    I think it looks great as is. My only recommendation would be to make your social media buttons more prominent.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6540604].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author redexclub
    Looks good to me!!
    Signature
    Freelance Web Designer and Developer
    GET A FREE QUOTE OR CONSULTATION
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6540664].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author purpleviolet
    The site looks really good. I would recommend having an option to zoom in the portfolio page thus giving the consumers to get a better feeel of the logo.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6541107].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Devid1
    The site need some color.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6542319].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author creativeweb
    Your website is good. I can give a 70 on 100.But you can make a little in font style and font color.Then i think its better to change the back ground color.The problem is that your website design don't have a perfection.If you are serious in your business the first thing is that your website must have a professional look.Make it more attractive.make the keyword specific domain name and content rich website.
    Signature

    Find the Best web design by professional web designers at Creatives.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6550829].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author locke815
    Try to optimize your page. Loading is slightly slow.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6550874].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Aweinerws
    No doubt your website is well-designed. Nice logo. However, you need to work on your website content. This might improve Page Rank of your website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6551321].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author webdesigenusa
    Your website looking atterctive and your website contect are unique. Your website background colorcombination are fabulous and you put your website related logo in proper way.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6551585].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author situ08
    I will suggest changing background color.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6552690].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sidv220
    looks good to me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6801805].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andyvezteri
    Look good, but the site load slowly, due to your server or code?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6804291].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author easternodyssey
    Looks a little bland for my liking. Just your run of the mill marketing website. I would suggest adding a little more color and maybe like the first person a banner. However, not a flash banner just a simple rotating banner module.
    Signature
    Eastern Odyssey | The Definitive Guide to Asia
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6804850].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author findadentist
    Everything is good, you just need to add more updated content and interesting sfuff to your site.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[6805768].message }}

Trending Topics