Is there a wordpress plugin that can do this?

by peter gibson 1 replies
Here's the site. WordPress plugin | The Graphical Guru

I'm totally not involved with the site, in any way, just stumbled on it. It's the peel back corner at the top right I am interested in, how did he do that? I've seen a few wordpress sites with this little piece of coolness now, so naturally I'm thinking it has to be a plugin. Is it, and if so, where can I get it because it's really nifty.

Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the part on the site - in the top right corner - when you mouse over it seems to peel away the site to reveal some sort of offer.

Any help?
#website design #plugin #wordpress
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Minisite Frog
    Hi Peter,

    Not exactly what you're looking for, but very similar and cooler (IMO), is the instant slide up popup, Michel Fortin uses it on his blog. The link is www instantslideup com, and no that's not an affiliate link.
    Signature – High Converting Minisite and Salesletter Designs
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[609770].message }}

Trending Topics