I've seen many people on this forum asking for help to solve the geo redirection problem when creating Facebook ads.
Basically, what happens is that Facebook reviewers are in the US, so when we submit an ad promoting an international offer they get redirected when trying to see the offer's page and, therefore, our ads don't pass.
So what we have to do is use a simple script that will send people from a country that's not allowed by the offer to the homepage of the site that we intend to promote. For example, let's say that we are going to promote a Be2 offer that's available only for Canada. So we will send people from CA to our affiliate link and people from other countries (including the US) to be2.com.
You can download the script here:
It's very easy to use it, just follow teh steps below:
1. Unzip the folder.
2. Open the file links.txt and replace...
* US with the code of the country you want to target (see a list with the codes here)
* HOMEPAGE with the homepage of your offer (always use the http:// in the beginning)
* AFF_LINK with your affiliate link
Important: the file should have 3 lines, don't put everything in the same line. Also, avoid blank spaces at the end of the country code and links.
3. Upload everything to your server.
4. When creating your ads use yoursite.com/goto as the destination URL.
5. You can create other folders for other offers (e.g. goto2, goto3, etc... you can also use a different name for the folder, it doesn't need to be always goto).
If you have any questions just post them here or PM me.