Peerfly Sucks. My story

44 replies
Guys,
when i was not approved and then got approval, i thought it is gonna be the best CPA network.
Then got approval. Kinda like the dashboard and layout. better then plenty of other networks.

a few days ago, tried promoting their offer.

I always use PPC for promoting stuff. This time i was doing with adwords.
( i am doing adwords since 5 years, n that's my best tool)
Created a landing page, with totally relevant text and images. Inserted the offer. Promoted using Totally relevant keywords. with relevant ads.
(as you guys all know, the adwords is Laser target traffic all the time, you wont get junk traffic)
So , I have made some money in my Peerfly.

2 days ago tried asking for payment. In few hours they replied

I have denied your recent payment request. We consider many variables when reviewing payment requests and you do not currently meet one or more of those requirements. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Cant believe it. Traffic was laser target, Ads are totally relevant. even landing page is totally describing that offer. Got paid already using the exact same method (with almost same kind of offers) with different network. Never had problem.
But that's peerfly.

they didn't mention the clear reason, they didn't say that i should stop promoting those offers as they are not gonna pay me.
I was like , what the ****
Tried writing to that guy who rejected my payment, he didn't answer.
Tried asking the guy named Luke, He didn't answer yet as well.
Tried asking their support. thy sucks as well.
So that was the whole story.
Hope you guys learn something from it.
Cheers
#peerfly #story #sucks
  • Profile picture of the author SuccessMarketer
    Sorry to hear about your experience mate, have you tried calling them rather than emailing them?

    As you are new to them, if you have done well with one of their offers they may want to verify that all your traffic is legit...?

    I am sure if you ring your affiliate manager, he'll help you out

    let us know how your getting on mate
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4291285].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author BILLSBILLION
      It is important that you talk to them,Before you the issue public,If it is not resolved make it public.
      Signature
      "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." True, or true?!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4291408].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sloanjim
    Well I sympathyze BUT I can only go no my own experience with Peeerfly and it is AAA+ One of if not the BEST all around. Hey if something is sh** i say so...if something is great and deserves a pat on the back I do it. But they reply quick to me have great offers that convert well. Their support is on the ball and best of all.....they pay on time without having to ask "where's my check.." Nothing but good things to say about this NW.

    Give it a bit more time...maybe because you are new they are a little more cautious? Good luck.
    Signature

    15 Minute Forex Bar Trading System Free at
    http://www.fxscalpingmethod.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4291414].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sloanjim
    yeah i agre with the above poster to come on a forum and gripe about your situation is a bit childish I.M.H.O.
    Signature

    15 Minute Forex Bar Trading System Free at
    http://www.fxscalpingmethod.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4291424].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ekfaysal
    well dont know why. They are supportive to you.
    in start i try asking Luke, the aff manager some questions. He answered after a week. And the answer was not satisfying.
    regarding this issue , i have already asked this thing he didnt reply yet.
    the guy who disapproves my payment replied me after 2 days...
    tried using contact us from their website. Still no reply
    SO i cant call them supportive or kind
    @SuccessMarketer
    im not native english, so i dont feel that comfortable in speaking . thats why.. emailed them my issues. Didnt get encouraging response.
    @BILLSBILLION
    Already ttried talking 2 them. they are not responsive at all.
    @sloanjim
    Just to get an email response i have to wait for few days. Good to know that thy are good with you . Actaully it costs huge money on campaigns and if the network aff managers are not responsive you gets hurt. Maxbounty pays me, EWA pays me so well. Dont know why Not peerfly. the support team sucks for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4291561].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author sloanjim
    ^^ fair enough...I am not fighting their corner. They are on this forum a lot so they should give you an explanation.
    Signature

    15 Minute Forex Bar Trading System Free at
    http://www.fxscalpingmethod.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4291907].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Faizudin
    Not sure why, but some network hold your payment if you new with with them but already make big money because they want to make sure that your traffic is legit, especially when you request fast payment and you just got accepted in less than 1 month. That my opinion.
    Signature
    You Won't Know Unless You Try!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4292719].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Zesh
    Never really used PeerFly myself but thanks for the heads up. Always helps to read reviews from fellow CPA fanatics.
    Signature
    Coming Soon - 5 Dollar Gem WSOs!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4293127].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author biggcapp
    My experience with Peerfly has also been top notch. I'm thinking they must just want to verify your traffic, or maybe because you are new they want to wait "net 30" before they pay you.

    I've never heard of Peerfly directly rippping anyone off on any forum. I'm sure you will get his resolved. Yes they are strict, but that's what makes them good! They pay on time, every time....so far.

    Regards,
    -Capp
    Signature
    Starting My Own - The LifeStyle of an Internet Marketer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4293667].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PeerFly
      Originally Posted by ekfaysal View Post

      Tried writing to that guy who rejected my payment, he didn't answer.
      Faisel,

      I'm sorry that you don't think we answered your emails fast enough. I checked and the first email you sent me was answered in nearly 24 hours and second email you sent was answered in 9 hours. We usually answer a lot faster.

      Originally Posted by ekfaysal View Post

      they didn't mention the clear reason, they didn't say that i should stop promoting those offers as they are not gonna pay me.
      Who said we were not going pay you? Your daily payment request was denied, that's all. You're still going to be paid on a NET30 basis as long as your traffic is legitimate. We do not approve every daily payment request that we receive, especially from publishers who have not been paid by us in the past and have no traffic history with us. We'll update that email to avoid any confusion.

      Originally Posted by ekfaysal View Post

      the guy who disapproves my payment replied me after 2 days...
      Your email was answered in nearly 24 hours and it was not two days.

      Originally Posted by ekfaysal View Post

      Maxbounty pays me, EWA pays me so well. Dont know why Not peerfly.
      As previously stated, you're still going to be paid. The email that you received did not say that we were not going to pay you. It simply stated that your early payment request was denied.

      Originally Posted by sloanjim View Post

      Well I sympathyze BUT I can only go no my own experience with Peeerfly and it is AAA+ One of if not the BEST all around. Hey if something is sh** i say so...if something is great and deserves a pat on the back I do it. But they reply quick to me have great offers that convert well. Their support is on the ball and best of all.....they pay on time without having to ask "where's my check.." Nothing but good things to say about this NW.
      Thanks for the support and comments.

      Originally Posted by Zesh View Post

      Never really used PeerFly myself but thanks for the heads up. Always helps to read reviews from fellow CPA fanatics.
      I suggest checking out this these threads and posts:
      Originally Posted by biggcapp View Post

      My experience with Peerfly has also been top notch. I'm thinking they must just want to verify your traffic, or maybe because you are new they want to wait "net 30" before they pay you.

      I've never heard of Peerfly directly rippping anyone off on any forum. I'm sure you will get his resolved. Yes they are strict, but that's what makes them good! They pay on time, every time....so far.

      Regards,
      -Capp
      Thanks for the comments and support.

      To be clear, this publisher is going to paid for his traffic. We offer a daily payment request option and our site clearly states not that all requests will be granted. That's what happened here. I don't think he understood the email he received from us and he jumped the gun by making this post and stating that we were not going to pay him. We'll update that denial email to avoid any future confusion.
      Signature
      Learn About Affiliate Marketing
      Case Studies | Follow Along Campaigns | Campaign Optimization
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4293953].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ekfaysal
    I appreciate your reply here.
    would hv appreciated it much if you write that stuff in my email address.
    as for quick response, u didnt. Sorry but thats true. i hv tried contacting Luke as well, he didnt reply too. you dont answer on even your facebook acc.
    thats why i hv written here. i know u guys are active here. But u should be more responsive in email stuff.
    Now the other thing is Advertising cost is gonna be huge if i keep advertising for the whole month. and still there is some insecurity as Just like you guys declined payment now, you could do that after a month. so better for me to advertise other networks. once i ll get paid by peerfly, i ll enable all of my peerfly campaigns. that would be the way to go.
    Please try to be more responsive in email.
    Cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4295184].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author XYZcontent
      Originally Posted by ekfaysal View Post

      I appreciate your reply here.
      would hv appreciated it much if you write that stuff in my email address.
      as for quick response, u didnt. Sorry but thats true. i hv tried contacting Luke as well, he didnt reply too. you dont answer on even your facebook acc.
      thats why i hv written here. i know u guys are active here. But u should be more responsive in email stuff.
      Now the other thing is Advertising cost is gonna be huge if i keep advertising for the whole month. and still there is some insecurity as Just like you guys declined payment now, you could do that after a month. so better for me to advertise other networks. once i ll get paid by peerfly, i ll enable all of my peerfly campaigns. that would be the way to go.
      Please try to be more responsive in email.
      Cheers
      Sorry but i have to say this, you have horrible spelling..
      Signature
      Your one-stop shop for all written content.

      Visit us at XYZcontent.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4296771].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ekfaysal
        Originally Posted by laurent0rz View Post

        Sorry but i have to say this, you have horrible spelling..
        I dont care about that. Its not my native. i was writing too fast.
        and everybody got what i have said . so spelling is no big deal here.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4298399].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Adie
        Originally Posted by laurent0rz View Post

        Sorry but i have to say this, you have horrible spelling..
        This is an international forum and you can't expect everyone to have perfect spelling. The OP is asking for help and not trying to show how good he is in writing... This post does not make sense.
        Signature



        Moderator's Note: You're only allowed to put your own products or sites in your signature.

        Signature edited.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4312131].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author biggcapp
    laurent0rz,
    You have to remember, some members speak 2 or 3 languages. I typically judge people on their contribution to the forum and their ability to earn rather then how well they can spell in English.

    It appears the OP knows how to make money - that goes further then learning how to spell.

    -Capp
    Signature
    Starting My Own - The LifeStyle of an Internet Marketer
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4296817].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author XYZcontent
      Originally Posted by biggcapp View Post

      laurent0rz,
      You have to remember, some members speak 2 or 3 languages. I typically judge people on their contribution to the forum and their ability to earn rather then how well they can spell in English.

      It appears the OP knows how to make money - that goes further then learning how to spell.

      -Capp
      I wasn't trying to offend anyone, i personally speak and write 4 languages fluently..
      I'm just saying, good spelling helps alot!
      Signature
      Your one-stop shop for all written content.

      Visit us at XYZcontent.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4296850].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
    ekfaysal, I am not quite sure what your name or email is, but I apologize if I did not get to your email in a timely manner. I am getting married on Friday (July 22nd) and things have been a little hectic.

    I hope you'll understand and continue to do business with our network Please let me know if you have any other questions.

    Thanks,
    Luke
    Signature

    ^ My Blog

    Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
    Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4296892].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author jerytohn
      Originally Posted by LukePeerFly View Post

      ekfaysal, I am not quite sure what your name or email is, but I apologize if I did not get to your email in a timely manner. I am getting married on Friday (July 22nd) and things have been a little hectic.

      I hope you'll understand and continue to do business with our network Please let me know if you have any other questions.

      Thanks,
      Luke

      Congratulations!!!
      Signature

      Good Day People! This is my fav search engine: Google

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4296959].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
        Originally Posted by jerytohn View Post

        Congratulations!!!
        Thank you
        Signature

        ^ My Blog

        Are you an affiliate that runs PPV advertising? You need my PPV target scraper!
        Have a Facebook Page? FPTraffic, manages over 1,000,000,000 (BILLION) Likes! Check it out :)
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4297072].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author swym
          Sorry to hear about that. I applied for daily payment 6 months ago because I worry they will not pay. It was rejected as it is my first payment. So I got to wait for NET-30 payment.
          Have been promoting PeerFly's offers for 6 months now and every payment is on time. I'm happy working with them!
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4297195].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author WillDL
      Originally Posted by LukePeerFly View Post

      ekfaysal, I am not quite sure what your name or email is, but I apologize if I did not get to your email in a timely manner. I am getting married on Friday (July 22nd) and things have been a
      Everybody has an excuse.

      But seriously, congratulations.
      Signature

      Occasionally Relevant.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4297172].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ekfaysal
      Originally Posted by LukePeerFly View Post

      ekfaysal, I am not quite sure what your name or email is, but I apologize if I did not get to your email in a timely manner. I am getting married on Friday (July 22nd) and things have been a little hectic.

      I hope you'll understand and continue to do business with our network Please let me know if you have any other questions.

      Thanks,
      Luke
      Good to hear that. Congratulation
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4298387].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by LukePeerFly View Post

      I am getting married on Friday (July 22nd)
      Congratulations , Luke.

      All the best to you .
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4307023].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author andynathan
    I know this is a little late to the conversation, but generally peerfly has been pretty good to me. They have some great offers!
    Signature

    Delighfully Inexpensive: The Scientific Formula For Profitable Blogging takes you step-by-step into how to create mind-blowing content that inspires your readers to learn more about your services.
    Scientific Formula For Profitable Blogging Link

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4296896].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4298780].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by ekfaysal View Post

    Guys,
    when i was not approved and then got approval, i thought it is gonna be the best CPA network.
    Then got approval. Kinda like the dashboard and layout. better then plenty of other networks.

    a few days ago, tried promoting their offer.

    I always use PPC for promoting stuff. This time i was doing with adwords.
    ( i am doing adwords since 5 years, n that's my best tool)
    Created a landing page, with totally relevant text and images. Inserted the offer. Promoted using Totally relevant keywords. with relevant ads.
    (as you guys all know, the adwords is Laser target traffic all the time, you wont get junk traffic)
    So , I have made some money in my Peerfly.

    2 days ago tried asking for payment. In few hours they replied



    Cant believe it. Traffic was laser target, Ads are totally relevant. even landing page is totally describing that offer. Got paid already using the exact same method (with almost same kind of offers) with different network. Never had problem.
    But that's peerfly.

    they didn't mention the clear reason, they didn't say that i should stop promoting those offers as they are not gonna pay me.
    I was like , what the ****
    Tried writing to that guy who rejected my payment, he didn't answer.
    Tried asking the guy named Luke, He didn't answer yet as well.
    Tried asking their support. thy sucks as well.
    So that was the whole story.
    Hope you guys learn something from it.
    Cheers
    Aren't payments scheduled? Maybe you didn't reach there min threshold or you need to wait until the scheduled payment date?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4312077].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Delarox
    Theres probably a valid reason for them doing this. You need to be patient and get to the bottom of this with them directly. Just promote the offer with another network until its resolved. Peerfly dont tend to mess people around
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4312570].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author octars
    Indeed Peerfly ROCK!
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4354082].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author SuccessMarketer
    It all seems to be a misunderstanding... Peerfly is an excellent Network and they answered all the questions in the thread.

    Best od luck to ekfaysal
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4354335].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aditya321
    Hello, I read a lot about CPA. Have read many books etc and now have some money to invest. Want to step into CPA. I thought the best way was to already buy a CPA site making money. I bought one with a free laptop and zip submit offer which is already making 300$ a month from social media traffic basically from twitter. With the site in my position now just have to change the link to my affiliate code. Everything is set but when I applied to peerfly I got denied. Any Help Guys would be appreciated. The site is already earning guys which I have mentioned in my application ( the url i mean ) . Please take a look at this
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4364528].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author 1GreatCPA
    Originally Posted by ekfaysal View Post

    Guys,
    when i was not approved and then got approval, i thought it is gonna be the best CPA network.
    Then got approval. Kinda like the dashboard and layout. better then plenty of other networks.

    a few days ago, tried promoting their offer.

    I always use PPC for promoting stuff. This time i was doing with adwords.
    ( i am doing adwords since 5 years, n that's my best tool)
    Created a landing page, with totally relevant text and images. Inserted the offer. Promoted using Totally relevant keywords. with relevant ads.
    (as you guys all know, the adwords is Laser target traffic all the time, you wont get junk traffic)
    So , I have made some money in my Peerfly.

    2 days ago tried asking for payment. In few hours they replied



    Cant believe it. Traffic was laser target, Ads are totally relevant. even landing page is totally describing that offer. Got paid already using the exact same method (with almost same kind of offers) with different network. Never had problem.
    But that's peerfly.

    they didn't mention the clear reason, they didn't say that i should stop promoting those offers as they are not gonna pay me.
    I was like , what the ****
    Tried writing to that guy who rejected my payment, he didn't answer.
    Tried asking the guy named Luke, He didn't answer yet as well.
    Tried asking their support. thy sucks as well.
    So that was the whole story.
    Hope you guys learn something from it.
    Cheers
    Your discussion with your affiliate manager is must before you expose your issue with public.
    Non can help you here. Only your affiliate manager can deal. Do you want teach a lesson about Peerfly, Are you working yet with peerfly?
    If yes then it does not mean that you post here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4365865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dustin Goode
    I applied to Peerfly this morning online. I tried calling them, but they seemed to be closed (not business hours). I have heard good things about them...this is the first time I've seen something negative. But I see from their response, you'll still get paid, just the daily request was denied probably because you were new.
    Signature

    -Dustin

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4374590].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author skwish
      Originally Posted by Dustin Goode View Post

      I applied to Peerfly this morning online. I tried calling them, but they seemed to be closed (not business hours). I have heard good things about them...this is the first time I've seen something negative. But I see from their response, you'll still get paid, just the daily request was denied probably because you were new.
      yeah, don't hesitate in applying, they are a very good network. i think some people just don't understand how things are meant to work, and fly off the handle
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4375780].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cpareview
    I think you still will get paid sucky peerfly story but still networks will never be 100%
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4374678].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM Lover
    Seems this has been sorted out now.

    Lee
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4376091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ProdigyMike
    PF does list that stuff on their page (Down at the bottom by where payment details are (Net30, etc). One should also figure that if you are new you need to prove yourself first, and your traffic.

    I've been with PF for about 2 months now and things are great. I'm sure the next time around if your ship is still sailin' good it won't be much of a problem.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4376126].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Cash37
    There is no "best" affiliate network. All are pretty much the same.

    Peerfly seems to have their ducks in a row. You can get paid faster if you take some sort of discount, and even if they denied you that because of no account history I do not blame them.

    Prove your traffic first, and Im sure they will bend over backwards for you if it is quality.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4378056].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author cooler1
    The title should be renamed now shouldn't it? Peerfly Rocks. My Story
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4380229].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ekfaysal
    Lols. still no Rock. i would still say Support Sucks.
    waiting for the payments still. hopeful
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384329].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    Peerfly is a reputable network and, apparently, they just rejected a daily payment request, which is 100% normal, considering you're a new publisher.

    However, I also think that the email they sent you was a bit confusing. Maybe in the right context it would be easy to understand it, but based only on the paragraph you shared I also understood that they were not going to pay you. :p


    W
    Signature
    Steal My Profit Strategy



    >> Download Now <<
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384499].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author subho67
      I havent used them but they are one of the best networks as i know.Applied but they always rejected my application.even they told me i am doing something fraud so to prevent it they are not accepting my application.Trying to get in there hope i will be accepted some day.Heard a lot about there offers and payouts.I am still learning regularly and hope i will get in some good networks.I am presently with copeac and cpaway they are really very suppotive to me.To increase more offers i need to get in peerfly,neverblue and wolfstrommedia.According to my experience cpa networks have different criterias.It varies with different networks.Some dont accept your application because in this cpa game lot of fraud things are happening.Every wants to make profit starting from advertiser,cpanetworks as well as publishers.But if you do it correctly this is one of the most good and lucrative opportunity out there,lot of learning phases are there but you will pass one day.So keep trying.May be this post is not informative for anyone...but i think this is my experience still to go a long way.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4384643].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author birink
    wow ,,i think you must proces this problem to continue ,,email them
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4391092].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ekfaysal
    Guys, got their email. complaining why i am bashing them at WF.
    well , i had bad costumer support experience, and i have just said that same thing over here.
    anyways
    i'm waiting for my Payments on Net30 Basis,
    once i get paid, i ll write about it here.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4391806].message }}

Trending Topics