Double your Content locking EPC!

17 replies
Double your Content locking EPC!

Ok guys this is just something quick i'm throwing together, it may help you, it may not!

But i've personally been messing around with some facebook pages and scripts and this method has more than doubled my EPC in the last 2 days!

So this is for people using facebook, and content gateways!

Normally the method is to get your big fan page or big list of friends and post up your link to your script or your landing page or app etc!

When a user clicks they have to do something to make it viral(like the page or share etc) and then they are redirected to a "reveal" page with your gateway over the content!

Fine, however i have tested in the last 2 days and my method will make you double your earnings, AND it's so simple!

Find the right offer for your niche!

Simple eh? Well yes it is, so to break it down say your app/page was

"Win the new iPad 2"

i will use this niche as an example but you have to think outside the box,

So you have your page or app set up and normally you would just make them do step 1 (the viral like or share) then send them to a content gateway with different offers on depending on the country etc - this is fine but why not search your CPA network offers and find an offer that is actually what your giving away? - so theres not even a need for the "Reveal" page or the gateway - theres 100's of offers out there for "wining the ipad 2" and all you have to do is redirect them to your offer page after step 1!

This way the user isnt getting some bull****y gateway popping up, they are actually entering what they clicked for - and your being paid at the same time - genius isnt it?

Well not really but i don't believe how many people arnt doing this and youre missing out on so much return!

To get even more of a return and better EPC design your "step 1" or lander page to look really similar to the offer page your direct linking to!

That way people just think it's part of the site and meant to be there!

Youde be amazed at how this can earn you so much more than just slapping a gateway over a link or video!

You can search through 10000's of offers here: CPA Offers

Think outside the box, everyone is pushing "ipad" "ipod" stuff, how about getting a nice email/zip submit for say "Starbucks $100 Gift Card" - designing your lander around the offer page with your viral buttons on and then redirecting them to the offer page!


I promise you will double your EPC if not more.

I've personally been getting around $0.35 EPC with this method!

Go get that money!
#content #double #epc #locking
  • Profile picture of the author Kevin Rayman
    Solid post, Okenyon!
    Thanks!

    One question:
    Which network are you using to get a $0.35 epc on an email submit? The only network I know that can get you that high epc's is CPATank (not scrubbing/shaving at all). But they don't really have that many content locking allowed offers.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4845376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Okenyon
    I use a number of networks - but atm to get these i am using EWA and WFNetwork
    Signature

    Owner at Internet Marketing Deals and Coupons and Landing Page Guys, fully qualified chef turned online entrepreneur, lover of Prosecco and LFC.

    More about me here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4845435].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Okenyon
    My EPC is going through the roof
    Signature

    Owner at Internet Marketing Deals and Coupons and Landing Page Guys, fully qualified chef turned online entrepreneur, lover of Prosecco and LFC.

    More about me here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4851496].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jordan Stark
    This is an awesome method for "CPA Marketing". I'm already seeing the success!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4860481].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    I haven't dabbled much into the incentive world yet.. but this almost seems common sense, the fact that most aren't doing this is amazing.. i think everyone that is doing this type of traffic should jump on this now.. become a trendsetter
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4861205].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Okenyon
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      I haven't dabbled much into the incentive world yet.. but this almost seems common sense, the fact that most aren't doing this is amazing.. i think everyone that is doing this type of traffic should jump on this now.. become a trendsetter
      It is common sense and im amazed not even i was doing this but damn this is so solid - the method more than trebled my earnings!
      Signature

      Owner at Internet Marketing Deals and Coupons and Landing Page Guys, fully qualified chef turned online entrepreneur, lover of Prosecco and LFC.

      More about me here.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4867132].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Omid
    Great post. Thanks for sharing it. Definitely content locking is lucrative and great stream of income.

    ~ Omid
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4862399].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Silentkiller1
    I tried content locking yesterday and with just two or three clicks I got a conversion of small $0.55 but it seems to work. I am going to drive massive traffic and make some bucks.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4862888].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4869595].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MTVida
    Originally Posted by Okenyon View Post

    So you have your page or app set up and normally you would just make them do step 1 (the viral like or share) then send them to a content gateway with different offers on depending on the country etc - this is fine but why not search your CPA network offers and find an offer that is actually what your giving away? - so theres not even a need for the "Reveal" page or the gateway - theres 100's of offers out there for "wining the ipad 2" and all you have to do is redirect them to your offer page after step 1!

    This way the user isnt getting some bull****y gateway popping up, they are actually entering what they clicked for - and your being paid at the same time - genius isnt it?
    This has been my biggest hangup with getting started in CPA. I was approved to Leadbolt and CPA Lead, which are both content locking. They have good offers, but I need to be able to direct my traffic right to the offer, not the content locker. I haven't been able to find out how to do this part, how are you going about it? Or do your networks simply have the option to go right to the offer?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4874322].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Okenyon
      Originally Posted by MTVida View Post

      This has been my biggest hangup with getting started in CPA. I was approved to Leadbolt and CPA Lead, which are both content locking. They have good offers, but I need to be able to direct my traffic right to the offer, not the content locker. I haven't been able to find out how to do this part, how are you going about it? Or do your networks simply have the option to go right to the offer?
      I use network that allow direct linking - most will allow direct linking but you have to ask your AM to enable it for each offer.

      I would suggest looking at, ewa, peerfly and CPATank


      this is working so great still - the key here is to pick the best offer for your traffic and something that isn't to unbelievable - shop vouchers etc work best!

      Check here for CPA Offers list!

      get that money!

      I hope this has helped!
      Signature

      Owner at Internet Marketing Deals and Coupons and Landing Page Guys, fully qualified chef turned online entrepreneur, lover of Prosecco and LFC.

      More about me here.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4882897].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Naveen K
    Very nice share. Thanks Mate.
    Signature

    PPV PowerStar ____[WSO of the Day]____
    Make Constant Income with PPV Traffic

    $$$$$$~~~~>> BoxOfAds.com - Best PPV SPY Tool- use Coupon Code "NAVEEN50" to get $50 Discount<<~~~~$$$$$$
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4874951].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author costi
    Great advice, I will start right now a test to see how is going!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4875899].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CPABeyond
    Good share for others
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4875944].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author loads16017
    Thanks man
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4905029].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Okenyon
    np - hope it's helping!
    Signature

    Owner at Internet Marketing Deals and Coupons and Landing Page Guys, fully qualified chef turned online entrepreneur, lover of Prosecco and LFC.

    More about me here.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[4922401].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bwick
    good advice, thanks!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5165004].message }}

Trending Topics