Top Reasons for Rejection by CPA Networks

78 replies
Hi Warriors,


For the past few days I have observed that most of the posts in this sub-forum is about getting accepted by the CPA network.

In response, I want to discuss the top reasons for rejection by CPA networks.

There is one thing every body here should understand all CPA networks want you as an affiliate to drive them quality traffic.

So, if you want to get accepted easily ---persuade them that you will drive quality traffic to the CPA offers.

If you have any, you can add a list of common mistakes for rejection.

Mike
#cpa #networks #reasons #rejection #top
  • Profile picture of the author Jason Ng
    Besides that, I think we should have a "decent" website with professional looking design. You can always outsource it to graphic designer for about $100 or less.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[539412].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author affgem
      Hi,

      Thanks guys for sharing that informtion with us. They are good points to keep in mind.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[539459].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by Jason Ng View Post

      Besides that, I think we should have a "decent" website with professional looking design. You can always outsource it to graphic designer for about $100 or less.
      As you said , If you can create a professional nice looking website , it is a big advantage .

      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[548307].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PabloVTB
    Ok, so the first time I applied to Hydra Network, they rejected me, and I guess it was because I said I was new to affiliate marketing. I have experience now, but sometimes it never hurts if you fake it till you make it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[540992].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author PabloVTB
      Originally Posted by honestbizpro View Post

      Well if they cut all the bull out of a typical resume that would probably leave a single paragraph left. Just stay organized and remember there are real people approving you 95% of the time, and you want to be as consistent as possible with all your info. I say there is always a way.
      Yes, that's true, and I try to stay as honest as possible, but I must say that telling that I have experience helped me being accepted. I work for Hydra now.
      Once you get accepted in one network, it can get easier to apply for others because you can say that you are working with other networks already, and that helps a lot.

      Another thing that helped me was to create my own business website. It took me one day to design it, host it, and register the domain. You should do that
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[541065].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ebuyer123
        Hi,

        I have a very basis yet truely important >QUESTION< here: What type/sort of website do I need to build/own so that I can use it to apply for CPA networks and be accepeted?? Any particular niches should I be concentrated on for my CPA website? Types of CPA website: should it be a Minisite, directory, blog, niche site, one-page website, or else..?

        By the way, is CJ.com a CPA or affiliate network likes the ClickBank? I have CJ.com account for over 2 years, but I've made penny rather than dollars from it. Well CB is another story...

        Also, if you are going to give JUST ONE advice, what type of CPA offers do you THINK I should be trying out at this time of year (i.e. bad economy).

        Last but not least, how to deal with the **TAX Form**??
        I was once accepted by Azoogle, but I had to turned them down for the reason that I had nothing to fill in for the Tax Form (i.e. as I am neither working for full time online nor being an owner of a registered company). Could somebody advise me on this matter, please?

        Thanks 1st for any constructive advice.

        ebuyer123
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[541947].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author PabloVTB
        Originally Posted by honestbizpro View Post

        Very cool! You are with Hydra? hmmmm maybe we can work something out...I will go check the latest offers in there....are you an aff mgr? Would you benefit from my production?
        lol, I think I didn't express myself quite accurately. I am an affiliate of that network. I applied not long ago, after being accepted in other networks
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[542807].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Magic_hat
          Originally Posted by PabloVTB View Post

          lol, I think I didn't express myself quite accurately. I am an affiliate of that network. I applied not long ago, after being accepted in other networks
          Hi P

          good to hear that u have get approved to many Cpa networks..yes like u understand myself is a real rookie whith Cpa i buy books etc and study alot..

          What every book and products miss are what type of website design to have that are really good that the cpa networks like and i get approved...

          so every tips and help will make me happy..if u have and know some great templates and websites that i can compare and tweak etc will be great thanks.

          and were to find templates and buy etc..

          pm back when u have the time thanks

          Regards M
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[563397].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TFLMarketing
    Its easy to get accepted: pick up the phone and call.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[542971].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Varistas
    It is weird.

    I got 4 of them to accept me and 2 of them to decline me.

    I said the same exact thing. Maybe those 2 people were having bad days?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[543844].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Flaura78
      Originally Posted by Varistas View Post

      It is weird.

      I got 4 of them to accept me and 2 of them to decline me.

      I said the same exact thing. Maybe those 2 people were having bad days?
      If they reject you don't think about your loss, think about theirs... How much money they could have made on you Go for the next one, next one, and maybe try later. This is a game where you have to play hard.
      Signature

      Online Marketing Agencies let you down? Leave it to Laura!
      Customized automated online marketing sales funnels for your business.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1736375].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author HarveyJ
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[544393].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fortony
      Ok. You said what not to do. How about a little on what to do? I know this thread is about what not to do, but something positive at the end wouldn't hurt!

      Of course, people need to be careful and not do the stupid things you mentioned. How can they get around the fact that everyone has to start somewhere (that is probably the vast majority on this thread) and their site is likely to be new?
      Signature

      Give your glass products the strength of 9H tempered glass with Dglass Coat. https://dglasscoat.com/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[544708].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author ebuyer123
      Originally Posted by HarveyJ View Post

      Buying eBooks or WSOs about how to sign up to a CPA network here isn't going to teach you. It's just going to leave you poorer, and looking for the next quick fix solution.
      I have just visited your site via your forum sign. Is this what you mean we should be doing (i.e. promoting your products) in order to make CPA money??

      By the way, am I right to say that your site is just like another ClickBank affiliate network, not a proper CPA network?

      ebuyer123
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[546153].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jossey
    please can some body help me with this . this cpa does it work like google adsense. where you sign up for it once and keep using the code in your other website or blog?. or do you have to be signing up for it each time you creat a new web site?.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[547259].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author prakasharavind
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[551060].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by prakasharavind View Post

      I have tried but its still difficult for me
      You have to learn it from trusted friends or others .

      I think the problem could be following a wrong path .

      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[551452].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Joshua.Taylor
        Well, I'm almost afraid to raise my hand here, but having a beautiful web site is not absolutely necessary. Really, you can even get accepted with blogger blogs (if they're setup the right way), or no site at all.

        As far as proof, or having some history - well if you act, look, and sound professional, that's going to be 90% right there. Sure they can do a whois on a site you're using, but that doesn't mean anything. Most cpa'ers put up new sites all the time to hit specific offers, so I don't think site age is a huge factor.

        I've seen dozens of people get accepted that were brand new to cpa. The big key: they looked, sounded, and acted like they were professionals.

        And if english isn't your first language, don't hire someone to pretend to be you. They're on to that and they figure it out pretty darned fast.

        Don't give up, you can make it!
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[554472].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
          Originally Posted by Joshua.Taylor View Post

          Well, I'm almost afraid to raise my hand here, but having a beautiful web site is not absolutely necessary.
          Having a professional website is not necessary but very supportive .

          Mike
          Signature
          CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[554907].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author jossey
          when you said or no site . what exactly do you mean. when the cpa firm ask you to enter your website or blog. what can one say or do in this regard. please explain 'cause i really want ot sign up for this cpa, but i don't have a website yet.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[556917].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author p2y
            Originally Posted by jossey View Post

            when you said or no site . what exactly do you mean. when the cpa firm ask you to enter your website or blog. what can one say or do in this regard. please explain 'cause i really want ot sign up for this cpa, but i don't have a website yet.
            Just put something like I-am-a-ppc-marketer.com or whatever, you don't have to have a website. As long as you answer the phone and are truthful you'll get accepted.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[556991].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
            Originally Posted by jossey View Post

            when you said or no site . what exactly do you mean. when the cpa firm ask you to enter your website or blog. what can one say or do in this regard. please explain 'cause i really want ot sign up for this cpa, but i don't have a website yet.
            What you need to do is to explain that you are a ppc marketer drive traffic using PPC .

            Mike
            Signature
            CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[557472].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brian John
    Originally Posted by Mike Morgan. View Post

    ...So, if you want to get accepted easily ---persuade them that you will drive quality traffic to the CPA offers.
    i've read this many times and it makes perfect sense, but if one has never been affiliated with a network, how do they convince the interviewer that they know what they're talking about? i have not yet attempted to become approved by a network but if i did and were asked any technical questions, i would have no idea what to say. it wouldn't take a rocket scientist on the other end to realize that i had never done it b4.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[558847].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author A Bary
    Ok,

    I read here all type of comments, but actually, this Hydra network has a big problem,

    I called them, got a sleepy girl on the phone, asked me few questions,

    -How you'll drive traffic?
    my answer : through ppc
    -How long have you been in aff. marketing?
    -3 years?

    -other networks you're working with?
    CJ, Affiliate.com and Linkshare.

    Then, she said something very quick, I didn't understand what she was saying, and she ended the call directly!!

    I called again and another girl told me that I was rejected and have to wait 4 months to apply again!!!!!!!!!!!!


    Any comments?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[560031].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Brian John
      bump.......
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[561656].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom B
      Banned
      Originally Posted by goldmind123 View Post

      Ok,

      I read here all type of comments, but actually, this Hydra network has a big problem,

      I called them, got a sleepy girl on the phone, asked me few questions,

      -How you'll drive traffic?
      my answer : through ppc
      -How long have you been in aff. marketing?
      -3 years?

      -other networks you're working with?
      CJ, Affiliate.com and Linkshare.

      Then, she said something very quick, I didn't understand what she was saying, and she ended the call directly!!

      I called again and another girl told me that I was rejected and have to wait 4 months to apply again!!!!!!!!!!!!


      Any comments?

      Tough one there. I would take charge of the conversation instead of waiting for them to ask you questions. Meaning tell them more than just answering the question with one sentence answers.


      For example: How will you drive traffic.

      I will drive it using PPC and a landing page to make sure my quality score is great. I will do a presell on the landing page and then direct them to the cpa offer.

      Depending on the conversions, I will start building my organic traffic once the offers and niche has been proven profitable.


      How long have you been doing affiliate marketing:

      I told them not a long time but mainly promoting my own products for the past 5 years. I wanted to diversify my business by promoting other products and so on...
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[563455].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author star007
        Thomas,
        I like your comments. I am new to CPA, applied to two, got called by the one I wanted most and was accepted. My next step is to contact my affiliate manager to establish a professional relationship and get her input on which types of offers she recommends for my different niches. The website instructions said that if I wasn't available when they called I would be rejected... but luckily, they left a message asking for a return call.

        The rep essentially asked my the questions listed in the posts above, then said I was approved. I have many websites but put down an affiliate landing page.

        TIP: I also have accounts with cj and shareasale and they sometimes have cpa offers too (just do a search for CPA offers...just found one the other day). This route would be much easier for those who are having trouble getting accepted into CPA networks.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[564785].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
        Originally Posted by Thomas Belknap View Post


        For example: How will you drive traffic.

        I will drive it using PPC and a landing page to make sure my quality score is great. I will do a presell on the landing page and then direct them to the cpa offer.

        Depending on the conversions, I will start building my organic traffic once the offers and niche has been proven profitable.
        Nice comment Thomas .

        This is very practical and with high probability of acceptance when consistent with other application forms .
        Signature
        CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[569253].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author apa101
    Acc to me, its lack of communication between you and the network.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[584827].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by apa101 View Post

      Acc to me, its lack of communication between you and the network.
      Yeah .

      Communication is key .

      If you could not communicate with affiliate manage properly , it sure you will get rejected .

      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[587442].message }}
  • iv'e found that is not really that hard to get accepted to the networks you should of course know as much as you can about the lingo of CPA marketing and To ge accepted quickly call them on the phone this shows them your not a scammer for themonst part..i've learned that telling them you will be sending PPc traffice straight to offers this gets you by No having a website, people do scam the networks thats the main reasons getting acepted is an issue in the first place
    Signature

    read sig file rules

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[587610].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author artsub
    Its really very difficult for me too
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[587630].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author fortony
      Just start with the easy networks and try the more difficult ones when you get some experience. This seems like a business with a long learning curve you need to ease into anyway.
      Signature

      Give your glass products the strength of 9H tempered glass with Dglass Coat. https://dglasscoat.com/

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[590616].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
        Originally Posted by fortony View Post

        Just start with the easy networks and try the more difficult ones when you get some experience. This seems like a business with a long learning curve you need to ease into anyway.
        I agree with fortony that it is always good practice to start with easy CPA networks . And , on your way try to carefully understand what they are really looking . Once , you gain experience from easy networks , you can jump to the difficult once .

        Mike
        Signature
        CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[604461].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author signboard
    Thanks for sharing great information
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[592259].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rus Sells
    I am very new to IM and I recently decided to start a little CPA marketing. Every network I've applied to I've been accepted too.

    I haven't experienced any problems. I haven't bothered to give them any web sites that generate traffic because I don't have any for any offers I'm looking at trying. The only domain I provided was the domain I use as the top level of my corporate structure, which by the way is a blank page! LOL I just give them that domain url and told them all that it's my corporate site and it's not used to market. Even the networks that took time to call me on the phone approved me with no problems or me making any traffic claims.

    When I was asked how I plan to drive traffic I just told them:
    Web 2.O
    PPC
    Oganic SE Results

    Seriously no problems joining!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[603569].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnsamuels
    Why do you need to be a member of lots of affiliate networks? I'm a member of copeac, commission monster and clixgalore, and that is all I need.

    It is not the affiliate network that makes you money, it is the traffic that you can send to offers. Concentrate on generating traffic, not being a member of every single affiliate network known to man.

    Also if you spread out your earnings, it becomes harder to hit the earning threshold that will get you weekly payments...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[603941].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ken Nubo
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[603957].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KampungBoy
      Act....right now I only become affiliate from CB while CJ, my registration cannot get approval from them....only CPA I'm plan to drive my income through CPA :rolleyes:
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[604206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brad101
    I found a quality site, giving the impression you do mainly PPC, and readiness to call them helps a lot in getting accepted.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[604288].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Brad101
    I have a big list of networks somewhere... I'll post it later.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[604290].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Profolegy
      My 2pence worth
      If you cant find or get approved by networks
      you will not make any money with CPA or PPC.
      So go and get some education first. free or paid.
      Google will suck all your money.
      Its easy to find networks just search google
      convert2media is a good one
      Signature
      First 10 Modules for Free.
      Online Business Building Academy
      http://AuthoritySiteNomad.com
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[604484].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Merlingeek
    I got rejected because I from a country they think many people try to fraud with them, how can I solve this problem?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[608397].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by Merlingeek View Post

      I got rejected because I from a country they think many people try to fraud with them, how can I solve this problem?
      The good news about CPA marketing is that there are lots of CPA networks out there .

      So , if you are being rejected by one of them , just move to the other networks and apply .

      But , there is one thing you should be aware - as CPA networks are become tough and tough , make sure to properly apply .

      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[609712].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author kyhawk2
      I just got accepted for the first time by a network. I told him I was switching from adsense type websites. He asked me what vertical markets I was in and I told I didn't know what he meant. He just wanted to know what market I was in. The network is Elite profits. I just got my first email cut and pasted below. You can contact Adam@eliteprofits.com. He called right after I put in my app. I think if you tell them you use ppc and are willing to spend money that would help. They are willing to match any other cpa offer. Good luck. Also join Commission Junction. They accept any one and do a search for leads. Plenty of leads there. Do a search for leads.
      I was also accepted at a ringtone lead site without any problems.
      Welcome to the Jamster! affiliate program. The full support of the Jamster.com team is at your disposal

      Eliteprofits.com-New Offers

      We had a long and hectic week here at EliteProfits but still managed to bring you more offers today. Log in and check them out.

      -Degree Hound

      -Work From Home Heaven - (US,CA)-Email

      -Your Baby Can Read

      -Tone.com

      -Fastweb - Banner & Search

      -Boost my credit repair

      -american ex debt

      -scholorships 4 moms

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[810365].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author brownhatter
        Banned
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[810552].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
          Originally Posted by brownhatter View Post

          Commission Junction is not really Cpa ...

          Ofcourse , Commission Junction is not CPA , but it has got lots of Good CPA offers to promote .

          And , the best thing about promoting CPA offers is that there are lots of CPA networks which enable you to diversify your offer .

          Some of the best CPA networks are : Neverblueads , Azoogleads, etc.

          Mike
          Signature
          CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[820662].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hyaku_Man
      In most cases it seems that talking to them on the phone and being genuine and honest with them is very important. I'm honest with them that I have a couple years of experience with Clickbank and CJ.com but am just starting with CPA networks that deal with cost per lead.

      I always tell them that I'm doing PPC-Coach and working really hard to learn PPC, and that seems to show them that even though I'm not really experienced with their type of network, that I am serious about running offers and bringing in real traffic.

      When I can't get them on the phone and I leave them a message they seem to reject me. That sucks for international affiliates because it's hard to call them when there's a big time difference.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[821916].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Vercetti
    I have never had any issues getting accepted by the CPA networks. Here is some advice:
    Do not use a free email account like hotmail. Do you know of any serious business that uses Hotmail? I dont.
    Get a website with a domain name. Make it look like you run an internet marketing company. Heck, even a simple 2 page website saying that you are experts in SEO, web promotion and advertising will work.

    After applying, call them the next day and ask them about the status of your application. They will then ask you how you promote the offers and which offers you are interested in.

    You can easily go with saying its by PPC, and tell them which types of offers you plan to run.

    When they ask about your experience, you can say that you have around 2 yrs experience in IM.

    When they ask which other networks you work with, you can name Clickbank, CJ, Linkshare, or any other network that auto approves everyone, even a bum on the street.

    If they ask about your revenue, obviously dont say "Well... I ehhh... have $0.87 in my adsense account, I guess that counts, no?" Make something up, depending on how successful you think you will be. If you are just starting out and expect only a couple hundred dollars a month, you can say that you are doing this part time, and making about $1000 - $2000 a month, but are trying hard to make more money.

    One other reason for rejection is if you are in a country that has a high amount of fraud... Nigeria, China, Indonesia, etc. In that case, you might be able to get a "virtual office" in the USA or another "western" country, complete with mail forwarding, a virtual phone number forwarded to your "real" phone, fax, voicemail, etc. It may cost you a couple dozen dollars a month, but if you always get declined because of your country, it could be worth it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[609808].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by Tony Vercetti View Post

      I have never had any issues getting accepted by the CPA networks. Here is some advice:
      Do not use a free email account like hotmail. Do you know of any serious business that uses Hotmail? I dont.
      Get a website with a domain name. Make it look like you run an internet marketing company. Heck, even a simple 2 page website saying that you are experts in SEO, web promotion and advertising will work.

      After applying, call them the next day and ask them about the status of your application. They will then ask you how you promote the offers and which offers you are interested in.

      You can easily go with saying its by PPC, and tell them which types of offers you plan to run.

      When they ask about your experience, you can say that you have around 2 yrs experience in IM.

      When they ask which other networks you work with, you can name Clickbank, CJ, Linkshare, or any other network that auto approves everyone, even a bum on the street.

      If they ask about your revenue, obviously dont say "Well... I ehhh... have $0.87 in my adsense account, I guess that counts, no?" Make something up, depending on how successful you think you will be. If you are just starting out and expect only a couple hundred dollars a month, you can say that you are doing this part time, and making about $1000 - $2000 a month, but are trying hard to make more money.

      One other reason for rejection is if you are in a country that has a high amount of fraud... Nigeria, China, Indonesia, etc. In that case, you might be able to get a "virtual office" in the USA or another "western" country, complete with mail forwarding, a virtual phone number forwarded to your "real" phone, fax, voicemail, etc. It may cost you a couple dozen dollars a month, but if you always get declined because of your country, it could be worth it.
      Nice Advice tony.

      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[613853].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author motivebrendan
    I have noticed a ton of posts about "how to get accepted into a CPA network" I even saw one that offers to pay people $100 if they get them accepted into a network. From a network perspective i can tell you - We want all of you! As long as you are not fraud affiliates. I wish we could make the process easier to apply but in fact most networks will become increasingly difficult to join this is the result of a war to keep fraud out of the networks.

    When you apply for a network the best thing you can do hands down is call them after you sign up, and send a personal email to them. BTW if you can't find a phone number, or email address for that network don't bother working with them. When you speak with them you don't have to give away your secrets but be honest and tell them what forms of marketing you do. If you do PPC and email but you tell them all your traffic comes from your miniature poodle grooming blog they will most likely reject you. You don't have to even have a site to join many networks you just have to tell them how you market.

    As a network we have to balance quality and quality so that we can continue to get top paying advertisers for our affiliates, just a few bad affiliates can bring down a offer, and ruin it for the networks and real affiliates - this is why we are so careful.
    Signature

    Brendan J. Smith
    Chief Executive Officer / Founder
    Motive Interactive | Motive CPA Network
    www.motiveinteractive.com
    http://twitter.com/brendansmith

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[614406].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Hyaku_Man
      More than expecting you drive lots of quality traffic, I think they're more concerned about preventing fraud. The networks deal with a lot of fraud, and as an international affiliate I've had to make sure they know I'm not a fraudster because there are lots of scammers in Russia and China signing up under American-sounding names etc.

      The solution has been to send my application then call immediately after, so they don't have a chance to reject my application before talking to me. Some of them sound pretty surprised that I can actually speak English properly.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1073278].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
        Originally Posted by Hyaku_Man View Post

        I think they're more concerned about preventing fraud.
        I definitely agree that they are more concerned about fraud , because lots of affiliates use unethical practices .

        Mike
        Signature
        CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1735134].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Flaura78
      Originally Posted by motivebrendan View Post

      I have noticed a ton of posts about "how to get accepted into a CPA network" I even saw one that offers to pay people $100 if they get them accepted into a network. From a network perspective i can tell you - We want all of you! As long as you are not fraud affiliates. I wish we could make the process easier to apply but in fact most networks will become increasingly difficult to join this is the result of a war to keep fraud out of the networks.

      When you apply for a network the best thing you can do hands down is call them after you sign up, and send a personal email to them. BTW if you can't find a phone number, or email address for that network don't bother working with them. When you speak with them you don't have to give away your secrets but be honest and tell them what forms of marketing you do. If you do PPC and email but you tell them all your traffic comes from your miniature poodle grooming blog they will most likely reject you. You don't have to even have a site to join many networks you just have to tell them how you market.

      As a network we have to balance quality and quality so that we can continue to get top paying advertisers for our affiliates, just a few bad affiliates can bring down a offer, and ruin it for the networks and real affiliates - this is why we are so careful.
      Brendan, it was really great to see your perspective, and I think the post was useful for many people who were actually prepared to pay people for getting into a network.
      It is basically just like with any job interview, you have to be as professional as possible, isn't it?
      Basically you trust your affiliates with managing your campaigns and your advertisers' trust is in you, which you don't want to lose. I know there are loads of people messing up the offers or being dishonest, so I do understand your point of view much better now.
      Signature

      Online Marketing Agencies let you down? Leave it to Laura!
      Customized automated online marketing sales funnels for your business.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1750679].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MLChelsea
    There is a defined set of criterion that most affiliate networks look at when considering a new affiliate. It doesn't necessarily matter what country you are from contrary to popular belief. As long as you have the proper information it's not impossible to be accepted, for example if you are from Hong Kong or another distant country far from the shores of most affiliate networks residing in the U.S. Also, a website does help, but it depends on your methods as well. It would be silly to apply as a web publisher with no website! Instead of finding ways to cheat the system, consider doing your research and developing a legit website and learn to play the game of affiliate marketing. It's a profitable business if you put in the extra effort!
    Signature

    Chelsea
    Publisher Manager
    MarketLeverage
    chelsea@marketleverage.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[617515].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by MLChelsea View Post

      There is a defined set of criterion that most affiliate networks look at when considering a new affiliate.
      You need to clearly know what CPA networks need in order to apply properly .

      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[620124].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author atot
    great info
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[620315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tops
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[620827].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by tops View Post

      Change your IP as well. Some people do not realize that.
      I agree, Some CPA networks are concerned about IP .

      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[625932].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Joe's Market
        CPA can be a lucrative game, but it is just that a game and you have to put forth the effort and prctice to win the game. You only play as well as you prctice!

        Best of luck to all, Joe
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[629088].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
          Originally Posted by Joe's Market View Post

          CPA can be a lucrative game, but it is just that a game and you have to put forth the effort and prctice to win the game. You only play as well as you prctice!

          Best of luck to all, Joe
          As you said Even though CPA marketing is lucrative business , in order to get the most from it , you have to do it right - you have to know how to play the game right.

          Mike
          Signature
          CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[634503].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Richfellow
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[805604].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by Richfellow View Post

      It's a good thing that we warriors can learn from each other on how to solve various issues in IM.
      Hey Rich ,

      Of course .

      Warrior forum is all about helping each other .

      As marketers , it is important to cooperate and help each other .

      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[807529].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author capone2009
    when they ask you if you are working for other cpa networks, can they proof your answer or can i just fake some memberships i tell them?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[822032].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by capone2009 View Post

      when they ask you if you are working for other cpa networks, can they proof your answer or can i just fake some memberships i tell them?
      CPA networks do not verify it .

      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[825206].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thomas1857
    I applied for 7 networks. So far have been accepted by 3, rejected by 3, and waiting for the last verdict. I've read alot here, and grateful for all the good information. However, beating them to the punch, and calling them first is how I got accepted to the 3. I used a blog, which I have adsense, SEO articles, IM articles, and a few affiliate graphic buttons on. Still, one network turned me down, stating my site they didn't feel would be good. I emailed them, telling them I would be using PPC direct linking, so my site actually would not come into play, but they just said I could re-apply...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[825641].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ManAbout
    You forgot one common reason for rejection by CPA networks. They reject you simply because they can. I think some of these AMs get a little big headed and go on a power trip. I am from Canada, have had sites since 2004, established traffic, being doing adwords ppc since that time. But, it is not good enough for motive networks. I got accepted by Neverblue no problem. And the AM at Neverblue actually picked up the phone and called me to find out about my background. So, it very much depends on the network and the AM that you deal with. Some of them are on a power trip, no doubt about it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[825733].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Gooddeal86
    wow, i was rejected by motive networks too. then I tried approached brendan from motive himself, guess wat? had a little chat with him and approved, gotta respect the man brendan, he is nice and easy to approach and i'm being honest with him, I'm all new to cpa. did you try to approach them? AIM? Email? Call them?

    Just my 0.02, the main reason most networks hate newbies is cause newbies keep bugging them on how to promote their offers. don't ask help from network on how to promote offers, it is our job, search the forum or google or anything to get all the infor on how to do cpa.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[826445].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Fox30
    Here's my $0.02 on this topic...When you speak to a CPA manager or the person that is interviewing you...Speak to them with confidence, write down what you are going to say, and make sure you help them understand that you know EXACTLY what you are doing when it comes to driving high quality traffic...ie: setting up mini landing pages and using google adwords.

    Good luck.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[826485].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davesh
    Hi all,

    I am trying my level best to get approved by CPA Networks.

    I was denied by Hydra, Moss Affiliate, Clickbooth, and lately by COPEAC.

    As it is said by calling up this guys makes no sense.

    I called up Hydra within 2 hours after i submitted my application but still they denied DONT HAVE ANY REASONS to say for DENIAL of my application, When I asked for, just a PLAIN EXCUSE. :confused:

    I called up Clickbooth but was always was put up voice recorder and was never called back then my much effort got to IMs with Davin Archer she asked about how do i wish to promote their offers i said Running PPC campaigns but still got DENIED without any REASONS and received the email stating that you are free to apply again in Six Months.

    Mr. P Moss - Moss Affiliate - whenever i called this peoples there voice recorder answered saying OUT OF SPACE. sent emails challenging the DENIAL of my application NO REPLY !!!

    Very Frustrating....!!!

    Am awaiting Uniqueleads.com result.
    Signature

    Please read the sig file rules

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[827489].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author unlanthony
      Hey davesh,

      i checked with uniqueleads, i spoke to the girl who approves new affiliates. She sent you an email requesting any other networks you may work with. Its even harder for affiliates to get accepted to a network that is out of the country. Unfortunately there is so much fraud going on almost every network right now are taking extra precautions.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[828286].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author stephenking
      Originally Posted by davesh View Post

      Hi all,

      I am trying my level best to get approved by CPA Networks.

      I was denied by Hydra, Moss Affiliate, Clickbooth, and lately by COPEAC.

      As it is said by calling up this guys makes no sense.

      I called up Hydra within 2 hours after i submitted my application but still they denied DONT HAVE ANY REASONS to say for DENIAL of my application, When I asked for, just a PLAIN EXCUSE. :confused:

      I called up Clickbooth but was always was put up voice recorder and was never called back then my much effort got to IMs with Davin Archer she asked about how do i wish to promote their offers i said Running PPC campaigns but still got DENIED without any REASONS and received the email stating that you are free to apply again in Six Months.

      Mr. P Moss - Moss Affiliate - whenever i called this peoples there voice recorder answered saying OUT OF SPACE. sent emails challenging the DENIAL of my application NO REPLY !!!

      Very Frustrating....!!!

      Am awaiting Uniqueleads.com result.
      I'm in the same case with you on Hydra and Clickbooth even i had 2 professional websites and call right away after apply.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1034092].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author John David.
        Originally Posted by stephenking View Post

        I'm in the same case with you on Hydra and Clickbooth even i had 2 professional websites and call right away after apply.
        due to fraud CPA networks are beconing firece towards affiliates , specailly those of from third world countries .

        John
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1073267].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davesh
    to add to above post i have my own website regarding ATKINS DIET running ADSENSE ads.

    ATKINS Site : Atkins Diet Food List

    and i am not using free email services to apply
    Signature

    Please read the sig file rules

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[827499].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author SacredWealth
      Try VCommission. I am using that currently. It has a lot of Free Gift Card give away offers.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[827543].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tonio Smith
    Disc honesty and unprofessionalism are the biggest causes for being rejected from CPA networks not to mention the obvious which is no communication with the knotwork managers which all must go through in order to be accepted.
    Signature
    $2000 In 10 Days Live From One Site | 100% Guarantee |One-On-One Training (Ending at 10pm)

    ==== Click Here
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1744714].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    top reasons - people look illegitimate, or do not call them up
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1750924].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeMorgan
      Originally Posted by ChrisBa View Post

      top reasons - people look illegitimate, or do not call them up
      I definitely agree that , if CPA networks believe that you look illegitimate , they would reject you with out reason .

      So , it is always advisable that you look serious, legitimate and professional .

      Mike
      Signature
      CPA Game Changer - Coming Very Soon !

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3100883].message }}

Trending Topics