Best beginner CPA offer?

31 replies
I'm relatively new to CPA but the last cpl of weeks I have been doing plenty of research and information gathering. I've now got a budget of $2k set aside for everything including my landing page design, web hosting, advertising etc.

I'm trying to choose what CPA offers should I offer first?
I was thinking of maybe going with 2 or 3 and sticking with whatever works.

regards
TFM
#beginner #cpa #offer
  • Profile picture of the author Warakizi
    Originally Posted by TheFashionMan View Post

    I'm relatively new to CPA but the last cpl of weeks I have been doing plenty of research and information gathering. I've now got a budget of $2k set aside for everything including my landing page design, web hosting, advertising etc.

    I'm trying to choose what CPA offers should I offer first?
    I was thinking of maybe going with 2 or 3 and sticking with whatever works.

    regards
    TFM
    dating, weight lose or gaming offers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9158634].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lottorevenues
      Originally Posted by Warakizi View Post

      dating, weight lose or gaming offers
      I suggest when you say "gaming" you mean casual gaming and not say casino?

      What is the main difference between mobile and web in regards to media buying?

      until now I just did web..


      ---Derrick
      Signature

      [B]Derrick, Affiliate Manager
      http://www.LottoRevenues.com
      Promote the world's top Lottery Jackpots!
      skype: lottorevenues

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9161986].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Ivan777
      Originally Posted by lottorevenues View Post

      I suggest when you say "gaming" you mean casual gaming and not say casino?

      What is the main difference between mobile and web in regards to media buying?

      until now I just did web..


      ---Derrick
      Originally Posted by Warakizi View Post

      dating, weight lose or gaming offers
      Me too. What kind of game? A Video Games?
      Signature

      Lucky Slevin

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9193095].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Warakizi
        Originally Posted by lottorevenues View Post

        I suggest when you say "gaming" you mean casual gaming and not say casino?

        What is the main difference between mobile and web in regards to media buying?

        until now I just did web..


        ---Derrick
        yes casual gaming not casino, basically all the same, the main difference is from device targeting user.

        in mobile you promote your offer only to all user who's using mobile device.
        in web you promote your offer only to all the user who's using dekstop device
        Originally Posted by Ivan777 View Post

        Me too. What kind of game? A Video Games?
        yes video game, pc game or something else. not gambling or casino
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9230732].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mrrightme
    Dating offer (Mobile Optimized) is newbie friendly
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9158664].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Naveen K
    Originally Posted by TheFashionMan View Post

    I'm relatively new to CPA but the last cpl of weeks I have been doing plenty of research and information gathering. I've now got a budget of $2k set aside for everything including my landing page design, web hosting, advertising etc.

    I'm trying to choose what CPA offers should I offer first?
    I was thinking of maybe going with 2 or 3 and sticking with whatever works.

    regards
    TFM
    What traffic source you have planned to use?
    Signature

    PPV PowerStar ____[WSO of the Day]____
    Make Constant Income with PPV Traffic

    $$$$$$~~~~>> BoxOfAds.com - Best PPV SPY Tool- use Coupon Code "NAVEEN50" to get $50 Discount<<~~~~$$$$$$
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9158774].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheFashionMan
      Originally Posted by Naveen K View Post

      What traffic source you have planned to use?
      I have a few hundred hundred dollars set aside for PPC and also for PPV, whichever works best I will stick with.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9159518].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Drazz
        I think you can better choose one of them.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9159553].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Naveen K
        Originally Posted by TheFashionMan View Post

        I have a few hundred hundred dollars set aside for PPC and also for PPV, whichever works best I will stick with.
        Don't try both PPV and PPC at the same time. Choose any one and stick with that till you succeed. Both works and if you don't get success means you are doing something wrong, try to figure out the mistakes you commit and start working with an goal in your mind.

        All the best!
        Signature

        PPV PowerStar ____[WSO of the Day]____
        Make Constant Income with PPV Traffic

        $$$$$$~~~~>> BoxOfAds.com - Best PPV SPY Tool- use Coupon Code "NAVEEN50" to get $50 Discount<<~~~~$$$$$$
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9161078].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KevinASA
    Hi
    I am interesting in learning cpa marketing. Anyone point me in a learning direction. Where should I start with getting good basic beginner study information. Of course I am googling & you tubing, but I know there are many here who can give great advice & places to get started.
    Thanks
    Have a great day & best to you all.
    Kevin
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9159956].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Bestfit
      Kevin, Get hooked up with Advantage Education. They teach you everything you need to know about internet marketing/affiliate marketing--I'm currently with them and they take you step by step and it's really eye opening.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9161903].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheFashionMan
      Originally Posted by KevinASA View Post

      Hi
      I am interesting in learning cpa marketing. Anyone point me in a learning direction. Where should I start with getting good basic beginner study information. Of course I am googling & you tubing, but I know there are many here who can give great advice & places to get started.
      Thanks
      Have a great day & best to you all.
      Kevin
      Please make your own thread.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9162101].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author KevinASA
        Sorry Fashion Man I will.
        Thanks for the reply's from all, will start my own thread.
        Kevin
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9162652].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author mushmush
        Originally Posted by TheFashionMan View Post

        Please make your own thread.
        This is not your own thread and he posted something in line with what you wrote,so it is the same subject.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9162846].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Syed Bilal Shah
    Start with email and zip submits. Make sure your traffic is targeted.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9160095].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KevinASA
      Right I have heard that. Thanks will continue to search.
      Thank you very much
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9160250].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nasstar
    i agree email and zip submits are the best to start with.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9161678].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Bestfit
    If your have a website, then you can join Clickbank, Amazon and Max Bounty--great affiliate programs
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9161907].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author willtribe
    Promoting a dating website on pof is a popular way to make money
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9162312].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Krishna876
      I agree with willtribe. I've been doing internet marketing for a few years and didn't start making any real money til I started promoting dating offers on POF.

      This isn't a long term business though (for me at least). But it's definitely the easiest way to build up some cash reserves to invest elsewhere...

      Originally Posted by willtribe View Post

      Promoting a dating website on pof is a popular way to make money
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9178632].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Lena Williams
      Originally Posted by willtribe View Post

      Promoting a dating website on pof is a popular way to make money
      Can you explain the system a bit? I am not sure how can I promote my CPA offer in POF which is not owned my be.:confused:
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9229654].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Make 1 or 2 campaigns and test 2-3 offers of the same niche within them. A lot of beginners make too many different campaign and giving up on a campaign too quickly, try to avoid this pit fall.

    In terms of an offer, I like to recommend starting with an offer with a payout between $3 and $10, that is not an email or zip submit. This also helps keep testing costs down, and avoiding email and zip submits so you don't fall victim to scrubbing.

    Hope that helps. What traffic source where you thinking of using? That effects he offer I would pick sometimes.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9162576].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author vask
      Wow there are a lot of shitty answers in this thread.

      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      In terms of an offer, I like to recommend starting with an offer with a payout between $3 and $10, that is not an email or zip submit. This also helps keep testing costs down, and avoiding email and zip submits so you don't fall victim to scrubbing.
      Greedy got it right. Start with low paying high converting offers. Don't gimp yourself with email and zip submits.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9181035].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ericnyc
        Originally Posted by vask View Post

        Start with low paying high converting offers. Don't gimp yourself with email and zip submits.
        What is wrong with email and zip submits as a starting point for beginners?
        Signature

        No affiliate links in sig files

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9229476].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Greedy
        Originally Posted by vask View Post

        Wow there are a lot of shitty answers in this thread.

        Greedy got it right. Start with low paying high converting offers. Don't gimp yourself with email and zip submits.
        Thanks, Chris has the same approach as well.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9230226].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author ericnyc
          I'm using large well known network. Other than scrubbing what is wrong with email submits?
          Signature

          No affiliate links in sig files

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9230244].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mr Lim
      Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

      Make 1 or 2 campaigns and test 2-3 offers of the same niche within them. A lot of beginners make too many different campaign and giving up on a campaign too quickly, try to avoid this pit fall.

      In terms of an offer, I like to recommend starting with an offer with a payout between $3 and $10, that is not an email or zip submit. This also helps keep testing costs down, and avoiding email and zip submits so you don't fall victim to scrubbing.

      Hope that helps. What traffic source where you thinking of using? That effects he offer I would pick sometimes.
      Pretty true and we have some people posting recently here.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9229583].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author algreg
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9176035].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    Originally Posted by TheFashionMan View Post

    I'm relatively new to CPA but the last cpl of weeks I have been doing plenty of research and information gathering. I've now got a budget of $2k set aside for everything including my landing page design, web hosting, advertising etc.

    I'm trying to choose what CPA offers should I offer first?
    I was thinking of maybe going with 2 or 3 and sticking with whatever works.

    regards
    TFM
    I normally rock,end offers that pay $3-6 for people just starting out, this will allow you to test with a relatively smaller budget than the higher paying offers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9180919].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author julliawilson
    Very learning thread definitely! I'm enjoyed this thread and glad to learn effective ways to promote CPA plan to earn money.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9182258].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author lazpiz
      Thank you all,It good idea for me too.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9182692].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Annbose
    I am trying my luck on dating ppc. Do let me know if anyone knows more on conversion rate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9185079].message }}

Trending Topics