I'm trying to develop my blueprint of how I want to build my funnel. Right now I do ok sending paid google traffic to my website, but I'd like to add facebook traffic. Most people on google are already in "buy" mode as their searching me out. The FB traffic will need much more education and to be told that insurance isn't an option.
So, my plan was:
1. FB Ad (or any source really) to a landing page which has some basic information
2. Call to Action "Book Your Free Consultation Now" - Get their info
3. They land on a new page with a video of me on top and frequently asked questions on the bottom. The video hits the emotional points of how and why I can help them. Then goes on to answer all the FAQs including the insurance question. The insurance question is in print as well below the page. This will also get emailed to them.
4. I'd like a second call to action where they can book their own time for their free telephone consultation using calendly. I'm not sure exactly how to do it, but I know I can trigger a content reveal once they've been on the page for a while. I'd ideally like it to be after they've watched the most important points of the video
5. They've scheduled themselves and now know the basics which allows me to ask direct questions about their particular case and limiting the repetitive explanations of the basics.
So, any savvy marketers see any issues with this? Where or what can be improved? I'd appreciate any input. Thanks.