I am trying to do solo ad business. I have couple of questions about control list for solo ad sellers. If you are solo ad seller, can you please answer these questions?
1. Is it good to build many small lists (2000 subs for each) or just build big list and separate it later?
2. Following the first question, I plan to build many small lists for delivery clicks easily.
Ex: I have a big 20,000 subs list. I have 3 customer orders. I want to deliver 100 clicks for each. I can use a click rotators tool to control clicks.
But what's happen if I only have 1 order in a week. I can not let customer wait for me to get another order and send them 1 time together to my 20 000 subs list.
So building many small list is good idea ?
3. Does Aweber has function that help we send randomly mail to 2000 subs on on total 20,000 subs list ?
4. How can you get stats about % of tier 1 subs since I only see Aweber shows number of subs for each country. DO you have to calculate it by your self ?
5. Since you use click rotators tool, you can not use buyer swipe. And if your swipe doesn't match their landing page. The % optin is low and you get bad feedbacks from them. How do you handle this problem?