I have been studying IM for a year but cannot make even a penny from it?Any one for help?

39 replies
what happened to me?
#itany #make #penny #studying #year
  • Profile picture of the author Jeff Lenney
    Seriously?

    I just....can't....
    Signature

    Too lazy to write something clever here, so check out my marketing blog and learn from a REAL Super Affiliate at JeffLenney.com

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9853583].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JensSteyaert
    You might want to explain what you have tried before that didn't work out, then we might have a solution for you.

    It's not just about studying, you need to take action too...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9853630].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    We are not psychic. However, I can tell you that if your efforts match your posts in here, then it's no wonder you have not made any money. You need to take action, not just study. Put in some effort!
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Visit my site for more info

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9853705].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JohnTimmins
    Reach me out and share to me what you did and I will give you my advice. I am happy to share my knowledge to my fellow warriors.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9853749].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tom Addams
    OP,

    Give me some more information. What have you tried? What did you enjoy? We'll take it from there.

    Tom
    Signature

    I Coach: Learn More | My Latest WF Thread: Dead Domains/ Passive Traffic

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9853753].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
    Banned
    Originally Posted by clickbankgeek View Post

    what happened to me?
    I strongly suspect that you stuggled for a year because you set off on your journey without a clear understanding of the three basic essentials of promoting ClickBank products as an affiliate. and you were probably misguided by people who don't really know what they're talking about, and you probably read a lot of appalling misinformation about "what to do", that had no chance of working.

    You've given so little information (in fact no information at all!) about what you've done that obviously that's only a total guess, but when people have been struggling for a long time to promote ClickBank products without ever having any success at all, that's usually the answer.


    Originally Posted by anu999 View Post

    I'll help you. PM me with your exact problem.
    You really need to stop trying to promote yourself here by private message like this, Anu. It's not "forum marketing" at all. It's just "forum spam". And it doesn't help your credibility, either. To put it mildly. It just encourages people to look through your own previous posts and see whether you really look like someone who has serious help to offer without even knowing what the problem is, or someone who only the other day didn't understand the basics himself, either.


    .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854100].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author clickbankgeek
      Alexa
      I strongly agreed with you that I was probably misguided by people who don't really know what they're talking about and I probably read a lot of appalling misinformation about "what to do", that had no chance of working.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854434].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author davidbowie
    clickbankgeek, First off, spend the time to write a detailed explanation of what your problem is. ie: what you have been doing to make money online and what marketing avenues used. To put it bluntly, right now your post or lack of explains your failure.

    I do agree with Alexa on the person who says pm me and I will help you. That is nonsense!! Please correct me if I`m wrong but the OP only has 3 post, I`m not sure if he can send you a pm if he wanted to...
    Signature
    I`m just here for the food!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854137].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Fuentes
    ClickbankGeek,

    The telepathic signals that you're sending my way have been obscured by others in this thread who gave you pieces of advice. They seem to have gained several levels of consciousness after the moon has moved into the 3rd house of Jupiter a few minutes ago. Nevertheless, the spirits around me and my keyboard are telling me that true love and online riches beyond your wildest dreams await you and will soon bless you in the form of a PM...
    Signature

    Contact Me HERE...

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854173].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author justicejr
    I can't answer this question exactly because over year I don't know what are you doing? In my story, I can't make money for 2 years. I just make money in past year around $5000. I think it's not much for anyone but this is good thing for start make money.
    Set your goal
    Do reach it
    Analyze and optimize

    Good luck
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854200].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author onSubie
    I keep telling people to buy more horses but nobody listens.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854208].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Kay King
      Threads like this bring them out from the woodwork, as they say....here's the agenda.

      Between midnight and 1:45 am - JOIN the Warrior Forum

      1:46 AM
      anyone teach me how to make money online?
      1:50 AM
      what happened to me?
      2:19 AM
      hi sir any solution for me?
      2:28 AM log out and go on your way to the next pit stop

      I'd suggest those of us who DO "have a clue" stop answering threads like this and let the trolls talk to the trolls.
      Signature
      Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Happy now?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854216].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alexa Smith
        Banned
        Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

        I'd suggest those of us who DO "have a clue" stop answering threads like this and let the trolls talk to the trolls.
        Even I have to admit that it's very tempting.

        And it normally irritates me beyond measure to see people offering crap advice, here. But at the moment, frankly, there's so much of it that I'm simply going to have to learn not to be so irritated by that, if I want to stay here myself

        .
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854348].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Bob Reynolds
          Originally Posted by Alexa Smith View Post

          Even I have to admit that it's very tempting.

          And it normally irritates me beyond measure to see people offering crap advice, here. But at the moment, frankly, there's so much of it that I'm simply going to have to learn not to be so irritated by that, if I want to stay here myself

          .

          Alexa, "You can do it!" You contribute tons with your posts and character. Don't let the irritation particular actions cause you to shrink back, even a tiny bit... I have been learning and applying for the last 18 months. I made one sale while I was sleeping... The best kind

          I still have much to apply.

          Thanks to people in the thread to point out some of the character describing factors that will hopefully help new marketers gain a little better focus on the reality of what this forum is about. Helping people helping themselves, helping others along the way

          Alexa, you would be missed
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9868527].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author clickbankgeek
        Thank you everyone here.I would like to apologize for the lack of explanation of my thread.First off, I was introduced by my friend a “millionaire” the clickbank and then I started looked into one of the product I trusted there is a moneyback as a result,I lost all my money and did not make a even penny because trhere is nothing useful inside the prpgram.However, I tried to resell back where I set up my own landing page and getresponse email account.The one I found it very enjoyable was the getresponse is really good, I learned how to generate leads from adifly but due the lack of leads(around 500 names)and no one bought the products from clickbank since then Along the way,I tried different type of things,such as SEO,CPA,But does not go my way.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854430].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TakenAction
          Originally Posted by clickbankgeek View Post

          Thank you everyone here.I would like to apologize for the lack of explanation of my thread.First off, I was introduced by my friend a "millionaire" the clickbank and then I started looked into one of the product I trusted there is a moneyback as a result,I lost all my money and did not make a even penny because trhere is nothing useful inside the prpgram.However, I tried to resell back where I set up my own landing page and getresponse email account.The one I found it very enjoyable was the getresponse is really good, I learned how to generate leads from adifly but due the lack of leads(around 500 names)and no one bought the products from clickbank since then Along the way,I tried different type of things,such as SEO,CPA,But does not go my way.
          Excuse me I would hate to be rude but sometimes I can't help it.

          I HATE when someone comes on here and complains that they didn't make money because the information in the program was bad.

          No, 90% of the time its the person...you.

          I don't know what program it was so I can't speak for it but I highly bet its because you lack the perseverance and ability to sit down really learn something and implement it correctly.

          If there was anything in the digital marketing arena that you should learn and implement it would be list building.


          Here is what you should learn everything about:

          -Creating a sales funnel[list building]
          -Driving quality traffic from reputable sources [unlike adfly]. Concentrate on Facebook PPC first because its relatively easy to learn and can get cheap targeted clicks.
          -Creating a squeeze page.
          -Basics of copywriting
          -Building trust and credibility with your list.
          -Converting people into buyers and then hyperactive buyers.
          -Upsells, downsells, cross-sells, high ticket programs.
          -Creating your own products.
          Signature

          The best thing you can do is put yourself out there.

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854633].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author clickbankgeek
            I appreiciated Is there any link for each of the followings?
            -Creating a sales funnel[list building]
            -Driving quality traffic from reputable sources [unlike adfly]. Concentrate on Facebook PPC first because its relatively easy to learn and can get cheap targeted clicks.
            -Creating a squeeze page.
            -Basics of copywriting
            -Building trust and credibility with your list.
            -Converting people into buyers and then hyperactive buyers.
            -Upsells, downsells, cross-sells, high ticket programs.
            -Creating your own products.
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854755].message }}
            • Originally Posted by clickbankgeek View Post

              I appreiciated Is there any link for each of the followings?
              -Creating a sales funnel[list building]
              -Driving quality traffic from reputable sources [unlike adfly]. Concentrate on Facebook PPC first because its relatively easy to learn and can get cheap targeted clicks.
              -Creating a squeeze page.
              -Basics of copywriting
              -Building trust and credibility with your list.
              -Converting people into buyers and then hyperactive buyers.
              -Upsells, downsells, cross-sells, high ticket programs.
              -Creating your own products.
              You should browse the JVZoo market place for all of this stuff. If you dont have money, you can always Google it?
              Signature

              I would have invented Google and Microsoft if I was born earlier.

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854829].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author kcbowman
              Originally Posted by clickbankgeek View Post

              I appreiciated Is there any link for each of the followings?
              -Creating a sales funnel[list building]
              -Driving quality traffic from reputable sources [unlike adfly]. Concentrate on Facebook PPC first because its relatively easy to learn and can get cheap targeted clicks.
              -Creating a squeeze page.
              -Basics of copywriting
              -Building trust and credibility with your list.
              -Converting people into buyers and then hyperactive buyers.
              -Upsells, downsells, cross-sells, high ticket programs.
              -Creating your own products.
              http://www.warriorforum.com/main-int...roduct-do.html
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9856187].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author onSubie
              Originally Posted by clickbankgeek View Post

              I appreiciated Is there any link for each of the followings?
              -Creating a sales funnel[list building]
              -Driving quality traffic from reputable sources [unlike adfly]. Concentrate on Facebook PPC first because its relatively easy to learn and can get cheap targeted clicks.
              -Creating a squeeze page.
              -Basics of copywriting
              -Building trust and credibility with your list.
              -Converting people into buyers and then hyperactive buyers.
              -Upsells, downsells, cross-sells, high ticket programs.
              -Creating your own products.
              I must apologize for TakenAction. He really was not helpful was he?

              Here is the link you are looking for...

              https://www.google.com
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9868540].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author arindamb
    One year of study and zero success and you just say "what happened to me"? Seriously? I'd say laziness is your problem.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854425].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author discrat
    Originally Posted by clickbankgeek View Post

    what happened to me?
    The operative word being " Study"

    Nuff said



    - Robert Andrew
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854445].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kcbowman
    You need to get a mentor. I want to find one also. I'm making huge mistakes that are avoidable.

    Like the day before yesterday I sent 600 people to the venus factor CB sales page and got 0 sales. Before anyone says anything, yes the traffic was targeted, but it still did not sell.

    A mentor would have told me how bad of an idea that was.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854446].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author clickbankgeek
      OMG buddy kcbowman
      I am so glad that you are in the same situation as me.we can learn from each other
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854449].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kcbowman
    Yeah we can teach each other what not to do. LOL, but no seriously it would be good to progress along this together and help each other to success. PM me your email address.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854457].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Trey Morgan
    Maybe you could use a coach or join a mastermind where you can work with people that know what they're doing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854520].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author clickbankgeek
      Trey Morgan
      war room memebr?it that good place to join?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854613].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author clickbankgeek
    can anyone tell me?how is the War Room Member?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854887].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TakenAction
      Originally Posted by clickbankgeek View Post

      I appreiciated Is there any link for each of the followings?
      -Creating a sales funnel[list building]
      -Driving quality traffic from reputable sources [unlike adfly]. Concentrate on Facebook PPC first because its relatively easy to learn and can get cheap targeted clicks.
      -Creating a squeeze page.
      -Basics of copywriting
      -Building trust and credibility with your list.
      -Converting people into buyers and then hyperactive buyers.
      -Upsells, downsells, cross-sells, high ticket programs.
      -Creating your own products.
      Seriously? Now you have pissed me off. This is why I shouldn't waste my time answering to people like you and others.

      People who want everything catered and people who will not take the time to go out and even do a simple google search on each of those topics.

      Originally Posted by clickbankgeek View Post

      can anyone tell me?how is the War Room Member?
      Stop looking for "easy money" programs that won't help you.

      I guarantee you would get into the War Room and trot around from new shiny topic to new shiny topic and never really stick to anything and fail.

      I'm sorry man but just based on what I have already seen you say just based in this thread...the chances of you making and money in IM is slim to none.
      Signature

      The best thing you can do is put yourself out there.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854918].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author clickbankgeek
        thanks for your advice TakenAction and QueenMelanie.I would take some actions and stick with it to the end.I found out that the reason why i cannot succeed was because I did not stick with it to the end.I did learn all the way from the list you mentioned above but did not stick to the end .For example,my facebook ads account was frozen which made me so upset then i was slack off for couple of months
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9855123].message }}
  • You know TakenAction is right. You want free stuff. Go here
    lazy ass stoner crash course dot com. That guy basically gives away everything he does.
    Signature

    I would have invented Google and Microsoft if I was born earlier.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9854984].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author QueenMelanie
    how can you expect to earn from studying? you have to apply the things you have learned !
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9855029].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheProductReviewGuy
    Banned
    Judging from your question, you're doing a bit too much studying and less action taking. That's why you're not making money. If you want to make your first dollar online to boost your motivation, join Fiverr and sell services like article writing etc.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9855155].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author art72
    Originally Posted by clickbankgeek View Post

    what happened to me?
    You've entered the IM arena and got your @ss whooped would be my first guess. Don't feel so bad, you're not alone, the majority of people who enter this business fail, quit, whine, and cry that 'it' (internet business)doesn't work.

    Yet, you know it does... You just don't know how it will work for you... And guess what?

    Neither do we!!!

    So, until you decide what YOU want, and how YOU'RE going to get there...

    Keep failing... It is the best way to learn what not to do!

    By all means, ask a real question...get a real answer.

    Ask a lackadaisical question with no real enthusiasm backing it, and most likely you will have learned to read more, and post less useless threads.
    Signature
    Coming Soon... *Laser Targeted Lead Generation Services
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9855365].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author art72
    My simple advice... Start with affiliate products (and their creators)...especially those that have had great success and study what they do, what message they use to reach their target audience, and study their methods... You can do that for free, and make a few commissions as you use the tools they provide you with as an affiliate.

    Most people here get sucked in buying stuff, and never realize what made them spend money to begin with (was usually good marketing)...

    Lastly, selling services, consultation, design, physical products, ad space, used household items, antiques, collectibles... Is the same as selling advice or cheeseburgers...

    You simply determine what you wanna sell... Research the market, and either supply the solution or guide them to it. I suggest starting with the latter... Lay out the path beforehand, put up the street signs (so to speak) and guide people that which they are seeking.

    Good luck
    Signature
    Coming Soon... *Laser Targeted Lead Generation Services
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9855785].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MoneyDan
    Banned
    We're going to need more info in order to help you. What have you already tried? What results did you get?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9868588].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ACandi
    Originally Posted by clickbankgeek View Post

    what happened to me?

    Hello clickbankgeek;

    If your username describes you, that means you're trying to earn money online as a ClickBank affiliate.

    Click Here for a thread that may be helpful to you.

    LB.
    Signature
    Turn $50 into $500!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9868830].message }}

Trending Topics