[NEWBIES 2017] This Is A Super Detailed Valuable Post To Help You Succeed NOW (no fluff)
My name is shaun and it's a pleasure to meet you! I truly believe in helping people and providing value! Helping people succeed is my passion and I would like to shares some insights into affiliate marketing! Thanks warriors you rock!!!!
I will warn you now this is going to be a long thread but you know what I believe in paying it forward and I am going to show you how to make money online in 2017 and beyond! I hope to provide immense value and I would love your feedback and questions!!
This is what your going to learn and here is your blueprint:
- Picking a niche
- Picking a product
- Creating a squeeze page
- Traffic generation
- Email follow up
- Scale up and build many streams of income
1) PICKING A NICHE!
As many people have said before the first thing you need to realise is that a niche is not a market. Of course a niche is in a market but here is an example:
Work from home is ======> A MARKET
Affiliate marketing for people over 40 is ======> A NICHE
So many people get this wrong and then right from the beginning your foundation is not what's it is suppose to be. Start off on the right foot and realise this! Now, in terms of market selection you first want to pick something that is going to be profitable of course!
You need to be a market and then drill down into a sub niche. NOW, pick something that has a really bad pain or emotional point. For example the weight loss market is huge because people worry about being overweight, they worry about their confidence level and they worry about finding relationships.
Obviously the whole money and wealth market is HUGE. People worry about money at night, they always want more money to buy a house or fancy car and there will always be people looking to leave their shit jobs and work from home.
Other good markets include self help, love and relationships and even gaming/entertainment is a HUGE market!! What ever you do you need to make sure it will be profitable and that there is good niches to target! Don't attack the front gate of the castle, attack the weak tunnels around the back so to speak
2) PICKING A PRODUCT
Oh the nightmare of picking a product, well not really if you know what your doing. After you have selected your niche you really need to think about what product will make you the most money and will benefit your customers the most. You need to make sure you spend a lot of time on this otherwise your profit and reputation will suffer!
You need to pick a product that solves someone problem. It can't just be good It has to be amazing. Apple don't create good products they create amazing products and look at their success!!!
Let's go through a work from home example shall we?
Ok, so I have decided this example niche is affiliate marketing for newbies! As we all know there is excellent products and some not so good ones. The problem most newbies in affiliate marketing face is:
- They don't know how or what a funnel is
- They struggle with traffic generation
- They don't know what a successful campaign blueprint looks like
- They struggle with product finding
- etc etc.
3 CREATING A SQUEEZE PAGE/LEAD MAGNET
One of the best practices newbies can get into online when affiliate marketing is to learn how to properly create squeeze pages and lead magnets! Still a lot of people don't do this but they need to start! But they also need to realise some keys elements and things!
The lead magnet needs to be created with a specific thing/goal in mind. One tip right off the bat is for each product you promote you will want to create a new lead magnet and squeeze page...why? Because the more ultra specific you are the better targeted and responsive your potential customer will be.
For example....say your an affiliate for a facebook ads course a lead magnet could be something like "the top 5 mistakes people make when starting FB ads" a small report explaining these mistakes. Don't produce something generic like "how to make $300 working from home". That will not work!
A few other tips for a good lead magnet:
- Don't make it too long
- Keep it simple but effective
- Don't expose everything leave them wanting more
- Always include a call to action at the bottom to keep them engaged!
Now here are things you need to make sure you do and include in your squeeze page:
- A headline that is benefit rich and stands out for example "work from home in 2017" is shit, you need something like "Earn $400 a day with this step by step blueprint in less than an hour a day" the benefits are a small time commitment, step by step process!
- You need to think about colours and layout, this is something you will have to split test but colours in marketing have a huge emotional effect so you need to choose them wisely.
- You really need to structure it well and draws the person eyes towards the call to action...an arrow works well or I saw a cool page the other day where there was a cartoon holding something and pointing to the call of action.
- Really think about your copy your aim is to convert people on your list and you need to be clever with your words.
- Don't lead them off the page, keep them on the page and without much distraction!!
You know what I am really fed up of all the crap talk about traffic! It really does give me a headache. Listen for newbies or experienced marketers getting traffic is not a problem, you just need to make sure that the traffic is targeted and will convert. There are so many ways to get traffic but half are rubbish.
PTC sites, come on give me a break, if there is any bigger waste of time I would like to know! Link farms forget it and oh buying views hoping your video will go viral, waste of time (but it can be done right).
If your looking to buy views for youtube etc you need to find only a couple of the reputable sites. You should only use these to give a video an intial boost so that youtube finds it in their search. You need to look for services that drip feed these views over a couple days and offer spam free tactics.
Now in terms of other traffic here is what I have come up with:
- Media buys such as banners.
- PPC ads FB BING etc...
- Forum marketing
- All social media channels FREE and PAID ways..
- Classified ads sites
- Offline business cards
- T-shirts offline with your site
- I even have my website on my car I got a special decal made
- And so forth!!
5) EMAIL FOLLOW UP
The money is still in the list and will mostly always will be! This is because relationships will always need to be formed and marketing is in large building rapport and relationships so that they feel comfortable buying what you recommend!. You need to take care of this asset very well and what I do is put myself in my email leads shoes and think how they think this works very well!
Of course there is a lot of questions about email marketing. How often do I email? What do I email? When do I make the sale?
Well, I want to summarize a successful email campaign:
- You introduce yourself and engage your visitors on your social platforms, you don't sell at the beginning.
- You then need them to take minor commitments such as clicking on your twitter link or clicking through a blog post link. As most of us know engagement is now what affects whether our email hit the inbox or not.
- You need to engage your email leads before you sell to them without engagement they will not buy anything.
- You need to segment them into specific lists or products (remember our example from above).
- Re-target them when they have gone cold, keep warm leads, provide the fire for them and they will always be willing to engage and connect to anything you say and email them.
- Clean up your list! It's in your best interest
So you know what if your content with $100 a day that's fine, but personally I want $1000 a day! If that's what you want you need to learn to scale up and produce multiple streams of income. here are some examples of income streams!
===>affiliate products with upsells
===>creating your own product
===>multiple affiliate products from multiple niches (yes you can make them all work)
===>Finding affiliate products with recurring monthly checks.
===>Branch out and produce affiliate review sites heck have 20 of them!
AND MANY MORE....
But let me tell you this you need to make sure that you have a system in place and a strategy that works time after time. Because as you scale you obviously have more work and more things to achieve so you need to make bloody sure you know what your doing. You need to work smarter not harder!
You need to learn how to outsource properly, you need to be super and I mean super organised. This is a very big one! You need to have a system and you need to make everything work! You also need to work at it everyday and don't give up. WORK WORK AND MORE WORK.
BUSINESS IS WORK AND THE TONS OF MONEY IS THE REWARD!!
Making money online is possible but the biggest hurdle I see people having is getting started!! I am telling you right now it will take at least of couple months to start seeing profit, but after all most business take even longer to achieve money in the real world!
You need to have your business mind on and the drive to succeed! Stop worrying about if this does work, because me and many many members will tell you making money online is real, you just need to start somewhere!
The owner of MCDS started somewhere, steve jobs started somewhere, ellen started somewhere! START SOMEWHERE
I hope you have enjoyed this....If you feel like being negative don't bother replying, I want this thread to be positive and I want us to share even more insights that can really help newbies succeed!
Warriors thanks in advance for your comments
100% Done For Your Business Set Up
Steve Browne, online business strategies, tips, guidance, and resources
This is the New Wave of E-Commerce
80% Of These Proven Guides Are Free... ]
How to Easily Get 300+ Email Subscribers in the Next 6 Hours
Why list building no longer works like it used toâ¦ and what to do about it
Let us build success,
Engr Zohaib Jahan | The Best Findings
80% Of These Proven Guides Are Free... ]