Where to get content to feed my website?

12 replies
Hello worriors ,
Am new at IM and am really obbsesed with the whole concept of having a passive
income .I watched some click bank tutorials as everyone says its the best place to start as
a newbie but am a little stuck at a point of where to get content for my website forinstance
i choose a product to promote..looking forward to receiving your help.

CHEERS
#content #feed #website
  • Profile picture of the author Caroline Lee
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925550].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author agmccall
    go to affilorama.com it is free to join. They are one of the best sites to learn affiliate marketing, especially for promoting clickbank products, they also have a couple of free reports that are very informative for creating affiliate income.

    al
    Signature

    Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they believe me?
    ~Jack Handey~

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925557].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Francis Kavuma
      Originally Posted by agmccall View Post

      go to affilorama.com it is free to join. They are one of the best sites to learn affiliate marketing, especially for promoting clickbank products, they also have a couple of free reports that are very informative for creating affiliate income.

      al
      Appreciate your advice
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925737].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Randy McLean
    That is why I always choose niches I am interested in with ClickBank. Then coming up with content doesn't seem like a burden at all.

    And when it comes to affiliate marketing, it's all about knowing your market, identifying with their problems and building trust. Higher conversions.

    The idea of "passive income" is nice and you can build a business that takes little time to maintain.

    Building the business to that point however takes work. There is no way around it.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925734].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Francis Kavuma
      I get it but i thought these two are kind of identical, and for that case i thought it would be good for me to start with affilliate marketing before i creat a product or a service of my own .I dont know what's your recomendation on this
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925747].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author preciousscic
      Originally Posted by Randy McLean View Post

      That is why I always choose niches I am interested in with ClickBank. Then coming up with content doesn't seem like a burden at all.

      And when it comes to affiliate marketing, it's all about knowing your market, identifying with their problems and building trust. Higher conversions.

      The idea of "passive income" is nice and you can build a business that takes little time to maintain.

      Building the business to that point however takes work. There is no way around it.
      I agree. I personally like to choose niches I'm interested in too...and I would personally recommend writing the content yourself if you can. Hopefully it'll be easier if it's something you're interested in

      If not, you could outsource, and have someone write the content for you . Even if you were to hire someone, I think it's still a good idea to know about the subject area so you can analyse the work that's been done for you.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10927593].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author starlox
    Most of us write the content ourselves or buy it. As you're starting out I would also suggest choosing something your interested in. If your not going to use ads to get people to your site I would choose either large enough niche that you can write about and does not have huge competition.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925748].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author starlox
    Also I forgot to mention you need to also start learning SEO if you haven't done it already, becuase no matter how good website you have without proper backlinking nobody is going to find it. Or you could just try to promote it yourself visiting forums in your niche
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10925755].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author luciesmazanska
    Hi, You can also write article for your website. but for this you need to know about article writing. If you
    have not enough time then contact to any article writer. Fiverr is the best website to get article in cheap rates.
    They will write up to 500 words on anything in 5$ maybe you get 1000 words article in just 5$ and Always check the articles you receive fr plagiarism.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926150].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author james flynn
    Originally Posted by Francis Kavuma View Post

    Hello worriors ,
    Am new at IM and am really obbsesed with the whole concept of having a passive
    income .I watched some click bank tutorials as everyone says its the best place to start as
    a newbie but am a little stuck at a point of where to get content for my website forinstance
    i choose a product to promote..looking forward to receiving your help.

    CHEERS
    To be honest there are loads of people who can provide you with content bu the thing is that do you have an eye to analyze the content based on it's SEO quality or not? The thing is that you can write as much as you want about the product and believe me there are many worthy products out there which fail to achieve the search engine ranking because of the wrong choice of keywords in their content.

    Therefore make sure that whatever content you choose to incorporate in your marketing campaign , go over it extensively .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926236].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author laurencewins
    Write your own content or hire somebody else to do so for you.
    This forum has a section for hiring writers and other people.
    Signature

    Cheers, Laurence. Writer/Editor/Proofreader.
    Website / Blog for more info.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926576].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author VidasVegas
    Find a rss feed related to your blog and set an automated content posting using RSS feed reader service or if you have a blog on WP platform use a Pipes plugin.
    Example my blog Internet Marketing Education
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10926592].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author aizaku
    create it your self or have others write it.

    you can use these channels to find people to write for you:

    myblogu.com

    helpareporter.com

    best of luck
    Ike Paz
    Signature
    >> 2018 Money Making Method Video Guides [NO OPTIN] <<
    80% Of These Proven Guides Are Free... ]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10927614].message }}

Trending Topics