I'm here to ask for your advice on how to sell my products.
I'm producing erotic audios for women (MP3 files). Every recording is like a short erotic story where the main character is talking directly to a woman listening to the audio. The purpose behind it is to create an erotic fantasy inside of her head, turn her on, and make her come.
Some info about my customers:
- female (i bet you did not expect that),
- 30 - 45 years old,
- from USA (but also UK, Canada, Australia - in this order),
- single or in a relationship but sexually unsatisfied.
This type of erotica is very fresh and few women know about it. So it's really hard to sell this stuff.
A few ideas I have:
- Find an erotic store to partner with, sell my content on their website, and share the income - the main problem here is that most stores sell physical stuff and their websites aren't ready for selling MP3s so I guess they won't be interested.
- Upload my files to anything with an affiliate program (an erotic store, amazon etc.), then find every blogger and website with content like erotica for women, sex education for women etc. and ask if they would like to sell/promote my stuff on their websites using any affiliate program.
- Contact with companies producing erotic toys for women (eg. Lelo) and find a way to work with them. Maybe create some exclusive content for their customers.
Right now I've managed to dominate "Erotic hypnosis for women" niche and that's where all my current sales come from. But this niche is very small and I want to grow.
I have really great feedback from my customers. So I know for sure that the products are very good. But I'm really struggling with getting new customers.
It would be wonderful if you could share your thoughts on this issue of mine and help me a bit with a few ideas.
Even if you don't I still appreciate your time.