Don't let the 2013 date fool you, I joined in 2011 but Allan kicked me out me when I admitted I wasn't 18 (calm down mods, I am over 18 now so we cool)
But here is a rough estimate of the money I have made on the Warrior Forum over the past 5 years.
- WSO # 1- $1200 (2012)
- WSO # 2 - $400 (2013)
- Signature profit - $40 (2013-2015)
- Freelance Gigs - $18000 (2014-2018)
- JV Partnership 1 - $25 (2016)
- JV Partnership 2 - $1800 (2016)
- Freelancing for big time marketer - $38000 (2016)
- JV Partnership 3 - $20000 (2017)
- Knowledge - Priceless (but made about $55,000 with it in my offline business using marketing tips from the offline forum) (2017-2018)
I was as broke as a bloak when I joined in 2011. In 2013 I was still broke. But in five years, I used the knowledge I learned here to generate over six figures by running my own businesses.
As you can see I made very little with WSO's and signature links. All my money came from networking and freelancing and using knowledge to grow my business
So what advice can I offer?
- Validate a business idea before wasting your time on it. So many people I see build a website, waste a few months, and then make nothing. Starting over at ground level.
- Sell something people actually want. NO, I DONT WANT TO BUY YOUR WSO ON AFFILIATE MARKETING, SHARON!
- Make friends and network. So many people here have knowledge that will take you far. Be polite and learn from others
- Don't be lazy. Lazy = broke
- Find out what works for you. I made $0 affiliate marketing. I made over 50k providing digital services. Stick with what you know
I hope this helps somebody. I know there are lots of dudes and dudettes here right now exactly where I was five years ago.
Dont make my mistakes. Or do, I dont care. Some people just have to learn on their own
But I hope this was helpful