A CHALLENGE to All "Gurus" on this forum!

62 replies
Hello Fellow Warriors,

I am calling on all of the "Gurus" that are members here for an interesting challenge. I know the basics of traffic,copywriting, so on and so on...

My CHALLENGE for all gurus listed on the WF is this:

I am truly interested in any/all aspects of marketing, therefore I will do what ever it takes to make things happen. How are you involved in this?! Well I want to study directly under YOU! Having you as a mentor for 90 days, I will travel to your location and work directly with you to learn your techniques, tactics and anything else you are willing to teach me.

If any one "guru" is interested please PM me so we can get arrangements made and start the process!
#challenge #forum #gurus
  • How does one recognize the mythical "Guru" beast?

    And what's in it for them?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316469].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Willie Crawford
    I'd like to put the same offer out there for any guru who will
    mentor me. Jay Abraham or Dan Kennedy are you reading
    this?

    Willie
    Signature

    Did You Realize That The Majority Of Launches FAIL?
    Here's how to do a wildly successful launch!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316471].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MichaelHiles
      Originally Posted by Willie Crawford View Post

      I'd like to put the same offer out there for any guru who will
      mentor me. Jay Abraham or Dan Kennedy are you reading
      this?

      Willie
      Oh alright Willie.

      Daggone man, twist my arm. I'll talk to Jay and Dan and see if they can get you in for a sit down.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316572].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Brad Spencer
        Ya know...I kind of agree with CurtisN

        Why should a guru who is running a multi-million dollar enterprise spend so much time sharing his hard earned "secrets" (I care more about systems b/c "secrets" don't really exist in business...rarely is something not been done before...at least in some way) to someone?

        On the other hand, I personally enjoy the company and teaching...so I would take someone up on this if htey were willing to be a personal assistant and also bring a skillset.

        However, I might be more rare than most b/c I truly enjoy the teaching aspect of business. Just saying...

        A "challenge" isn't really going to work too well for a lot of people...b/c they don't really care and they can have people work for them or pay multiple thousands for personalized coaching...

        To finalize, I feel like instead of challenging a "guru" (what does that mean even?) learn that big business=systems and relationships....get both and you'll be a "guru" (whatever that means)

        Cheers,

        Brad
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316616].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
      Originally Posted by Willie Crawford View Post

      I'd like to put the same offer out there for any guru who will
      mentor me. Jay Abraham or Dan Kennedy are you reading
      this?

      Willie
      Like you need a mentor, Willie .... LOL

      I want Steven Fullman as my mentor, I want to watch and learn and stalk.. But not every minute of the day though as he might do some things I might not like...

      James
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316666].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Killer Joe
        Originally Posted by TheRichJerksNet View Post

        I want Steven Fullman as my mentor
        Ditto that!

        KJ
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316684].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
          Originally Posted by Killer Joe View Post

          Ditto that!

          KJ
          We could both go harass him at his house for 90 days - Oh Cool!!!

          James
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316687].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
          LOL, this should be run like "The Apprentice" and could be shot live and only played on the internet.

          There should be 30 or so people gunning for the big prize, which would be to get to meet the guru in person and own their own internet empire.

          Every week, someone gets the axe.

          Week 1 - Marketers are brought in, and put into teams. They are given challenges. First weeks challenge is for each team to collectively complete a niche site with everything done including creating product concept with pre launch giveaway, website, list started, etc. Then everyone is brought into the board room and someone on each team gets the axe. Winning team gets - um - some templates, plugins, or access to some paid site that will help them automate tasks for...

          Week 2 - Traffic week. Everyone works on various methods. Winning team at the end of the week is best conversions of sign ups to list in relation to amount of traffic driven. Someone else gets axed off each team and winning team gets year of free aweber.

          so on and so forth until:

          Final week - 2 big products are launched and winner of the whole event is the one who does the biggest sales. They get to keep BOTH product launched and meet the guru.

          Oh, forgot to add. Budget allowed for each team starting is like a hundred bucks. LOL, so they will need to hustle to raise some capital to keep going.

          IM apprentice.
          Signature

          "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316744].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Steven Fullman
            Oooh.

            Nice idea, Jill.

            Now you've got your "contacts"...should be a cinch to set up, yeah?

            Go on, I dare you

            IM Apprentice...not that I want to distract you from your business, but...since you tossed the idea out here...

            Steve

            Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post

            LOL, this should be run like "The Apprentice" and could be shot live and only played on the internet.

            There should be 30 or so people gunning for the big prize, which would be to get to meet the guru in person and own their own internet empire.

            Every week, someone gets the axe.

            Week 1 - Marketers are brought in, and put into teams. They are given challenges. First weeks challenge is for each team to collectively complete a niche site with everything done including creating product concept with pre launch giveaway, website, list started, etc. Then everyone is brought into the board room and someone on each team gets the axe. Winning team gets - um - some templates, plugins, or access to some paid site that will help them automate tasks for...

            Week 2 - Traffic week. Everyone works on various methods. Winning team at the end of the week is best conversions of sign ups to list in relation to amount of traffic driven. Someone else gets axed off each team and winning team gets year of free aweber.

            so on and so forth until:

            Final week - 2 big products are launched and winner of the whole event is the one who does the biggest sales. They get to keep BOTH product launched and meet the guru.

            Oh, forgot to add. Budget allowed for each team starting is like a hundred bucks. LOL, so they will need to hustle to raise some capital to keep going.

            IM apprentice.
            Signature

            Not promoting right now

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316840].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
              Originally Posted by Steven Fullman View Post

              Oooh.

              Nice idea, Jill.

              Now you've got your "contacts"...should be a cinch to set up, yeah?

              Go on, I dare you

              IM Apprentice...not that I want to distract you from your business, but...since you tossed the idea out here...

              Steve

              Someone already got the blog. I'd have to call it something else.

              I could produce. Just need to get the right Guru.
              Signature

              "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316850].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Steven Fullman
                Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post

                Someone already got the blog. I'd have to call it something else.

                I could produce. Just need to get the right Guru.
                If you need a tea-boy...just shout.

                So...we need a name & a guru?

                That sounds like a "Contest Thread!"



                Steve
                Signature

                Not promoting right now

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316859].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Steven Fullman
        Originally Posted by TheRichJerksNet View Post

        Like you need a mentor, Willie .... LOL

        I want Steven Fullman as my mentor, I want to watch and learn and stalk.. But not every minute of the day though as he might do some things I might not like...

        James
        Get off my lawn, ya Weirdo



        Steve
        Signature

        Not promoting right now

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316729].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
          Originally Posted by Steven Fullman View Post

          Get off my lawn, ya Weirdo



          Steve
          How else am I supposed to learn from Steve The Guru.. :confused:

          Maybe if you would close your blinds I would not be able to peek in :p

          James
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316737].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Joe Giannetti
      Originally Posted by Willie Crawford View Post

      I'd like to put the same offer out there for any guru who will
      mentor me. Jay Abraham or Dan Kennedy are you reading
      this?

      Willie
      I like that one Willie.....hahahahaa

      I'll bet you are getting bombarded with IM's right now!
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316678].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CurtisN
    Why do you feel entitled to receive personal training from the "gurus" of this forum?

    Basically, who are you and what's in it for them?
    Signature
    Curtis Ng (blog) - Product Launch Manager
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316479].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeZewski
      Originally Posted by CurtisN View Post

      Why do you feel entitled to receive personal training from the "gurus" of this forum?

      Basically, who are you and what's in it for them?
      Maybe if a "guru" teaches someone his tricks that is in his downline he will make more commissions.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316502].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Kevin Riley
        Originally Posted by MikeZewski View Post

        Maybe if a "guru" teaches someone his tricks that is in his downline he will make more commissions.
        That's a pretty big "maybe". Just because you teach someone your "tricks" does not mean they are going to make more, if any, sales for you.


        I'd want to see true commitment, like flying over to Osaka and convincing me they have what it takes. Show up at my door, ready to roll up their sleeves and be put to work in the sweatshop, and they might make it across the threshold. But, I'd be watching them very closely. Nobody rides for free!
        Signature
        Kevin Riley, Kevin Riley Publishing, Osaka, Japan


        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316869].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author TheRichJerksNet
          Originally Posted by Kevin Riley View Post

          be put to work in the sweatshop
          Oh so that is how you get all that work done... Kevin I thought sweatshops was like illegal or something...

          James
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316905].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Killer Joe
            Originally Posted by TheRichJerksNet View Post

            Oh so that is how you get all that work done... Kevin I thought sweatshops was like illegal or something...

            James
            They're hampster sweatshops. Non-union...

            They work for peanuts.

            KJ
            Signature
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316915].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
            Originally Posted by Killer Joe View Post

            Jill,

            Sorry to bust your bubble here, but Joel Comm did this in 2008.
            Nothing is ever really "new" - just reinvented. I do remember hearing about that. Did anyone cry? Were there nefarious goings on?

            Originally Posted by TheRichJerksNet View Post

            Oh so that is how you get all that work done... Kevin I thought sweatshops was like illegal or something...

            James
            Why do you think he moved to Osaka?
            Signature

            "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316930].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Lance K
              AlexPK, maybe you should ditch the affiliate links in your reply.
              Signature
              "You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want."
              ~ Zig Ziglar
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316935].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Killer Joe
              Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post

              Did anyone cry?
              Yea, me.

              I'm a total wreck when I watch those things...

              KJ
              Signature
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1317021].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Floyd Fisher
              Originally Posted by avenuegirl View Post

              Nothing is ever really "new" - just reinvented. I do remember hearing about that. Did anyone cry? Were there nefarious goings on?
              Why don't you check out 'the next internet millionaire' and see for yourself?
              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1317431].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Sumit Menon
          Originally Posted by Kevin Riley View Post

          That's a pretty big "maybe". Just because you teach someone your "tricks" does not mean they are going to make more, if any, sales for you.


          I'd want to see true commitment, like flying over to Osaka and convincing me they have what it takes. Show up at my door, ready to roll up their sleeves and be put to work in the sweatshop, and they might make it across the threshold. But, I'd be watching them very closely. Nobody rides for free!
          A funnily crafted thread and Kevin Riley's reply is #27.

          mmm.. Something doesn't feel right.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1321157].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel E Taylor
    I like this over the usual "Someone please help me".

    1. It shows initiative. He will fly to your location.

    2. He will work for free just to gain information.

    This is what interning is all about. I'm sure he'll find someone
    to take him up on his offer.

    If the guru is smart he'd get lots of work done for free that would
    have cost thousands.

    And if the OP is smart he would get knowledge that would have
    cost him thousands.

    See the trade-off here?

    Daniel
    Signature

    Self Actualization is one's true purpose. Everything
    else is an illusion.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316515].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author CurtisN
      Originally Posted by MikeZewski View Post

      Maybe if a "guru" teaches someone his tricks that is in his downline he will make more commissions.
      That's how it works in MLM, not in general Internet marketing.

      Originally Posted by Daniel E Taylor View Post

      I like this over the usual "Someone please help me".

      1. It shows initiative. He will fly to your location.

      2. He will work for free just to gain information.

      This is what interning is all about. I'm sure he'll find someone
      to take him up on his offer.

      If the guru is smart he'd get lots of work done for free that would
      have cost thousands.

      And if the OP is smart he would get knowledge that would have
      cost him thousands.

      See the trade-off here?

      Daniel
      You raise a good point, Daniel. I just understood the op to mean that he wanted to fly to a guru so he could go through a face-to-face sort of coaching. However, if he's actually offering to serve as an intern, then it might be a pretty good deal for any "guru" who is able to accomodate him!

      Curtis
      Signature
      Curtis Ng (blog) - Product Launch Manager
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316536].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goliathseo
    Thank you Daniel! Yes that is exactly it I want to study under the big guns to learn the ins and outs of what they do and not just for IM but for the psychological aspects of marketing and sales and copy...
    Signature

    Do you want to make successes or excuses? Success? Alright then... See what's in store for you....
    - The AC Assassin

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316548].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cyberchick
      Originally Posted by goliathseo View Post

      Thank you Daniel! Yes that is exactly it I want to study under the big guns to learn the ins and outs of what they do and not just for IM but for the psychological aspects of marketing and sales and copy...

      Kind of like "The Apprentice" then Jason.

      Good on you for taking the initiative. Heck you could fly to Australia and help me in my business but then I'm not a Guru just yet.

      I hope someone will take you up on the offer. Best of success to you.
      Monika
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316757].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Steven Fullman
    Hey, well done.

    You got a reply from one of the biggest gurus on this forum. Learn from his reply.

    What can you do you make it irresistible for someone like Willie to take you under his wing?

    i.e. WIIFW (what's in it for Willie) ?

    Think about it.

    Steve
    Signature

    Not promoting right now

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316626].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Silas Hart
    Maybe attend a seminar and meet some people who are actually willing to teach you a small part of what they actually do, and not a part of their theories. This is the most amount of advice I could offer someone else, and the stage of internet marketing I'm in right now.


    ...Anybody could sit here and say "why should I or anyone else teach you anything?"
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316720].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
    Originally Posted by AlexPK View Post

    Avenue Girl Jill Carpenter

    Your wish is my command said the genie.
    Ha ha. Mine is a bit more cut throat. Marketers will have to work together and will be competing against each other at the same time - and when they get the axe they are seen packing up their computer and lugging it out of the house.

    Mine would force the marketers to go into skype calls with video conferencing and you would see people going through real emotions and arguing. The producer of the show would get them at certain times and pump them for information on what they accomplished for the day so everyone is accountable. Everyone has to agree on which things money is spent on, which type of product is being created, etc - but there is no guarantee you will get to the next week.

    Team members have to tell the guru who they think should get the axe and why, but the Guru makes the final call.

    What does Guru get from this? Exclusive rights to run the show - which I would definitely watch. LOL

    Oh! EDIT: We don't know WHO the Guru is until the end. Really exciting! Maybe you get hints along the way, but he/she will be disguised behind a screen and their voice altered.
    Signature

    "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316819].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Floyd Fisher
    Originally Posted by goliathseo View Post

    Hello Fellow Warriors,

    I am calling on all of the "Gurus" that are members here for an interesting challenge. I know the basics of traffic,copywriting, so on and so on...

    My CHALLENGE for all gurus listed on the WF is this:

    I am truly interested in any/all aspects of marketing, therefore I will do what ever it takes to make things happen. How are you involved in this?! Well I want to study directly under YOU! Having you as a mentor for 90 days, I will travel to your location and work directly with you to learn your techniques, tactics and anything else you are willing to teach me.

    If any one "guru" is interested please PM me so we can get arrangements made and start the process!
    Can I ask a question?

    Are you doing what you already know what to do?

    If you're not already doing what you know to do, why should anyone want to teach you anything else, being all it's going to do is just fill your head with more stuff you won't use.

    Do what you know to do, and when you're really ready to learn, the teacher will seek you out.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316832].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jill Carpenter
      Originally Posted by Floyd Fisher View Post

      Can I ask a question?

      Are you doing what you already know what to do?

      If you're not already doing what you know to do, why should anyone want to teach you anything else, being all it's going to do is just fill your head with more stuff you won't use.

      Do what you know to do, and when you're really ready to learn, the teacher will seek you out.
      Instead of flying out somewhere, he should just join the War Room.
      Signature

      "May I have ten thousand marbles, please?"

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316844].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goliathseo
    Thank you Floyd, Yes I am already doing what I know how to do... And thank you Cyberchick. When I make it out that way eventually I will take you up on that offer.
    Signature

    Do you want to make successes or excuses? Success? Alright then... See what's in store for you....
    - The AC Assassin

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goliathseo
    See, At least we are having fun at this And maybe something bigger can come of this thread.. This very well could be done as an apprentice or big brother style of internet show...
    Signature

    Do you want to make successes or excuses? Success? Alright then... See what's in store for you....
    - The AC Assassin

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316873].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeZewski
      Originally Posted by goliathseo View Post

      See, At least we are having fun at this And maybe something bigger can come of this thread.. This very well could be done as an apprentice or big brother style of internet show...
      Great idea!
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1317245].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Seant7871
    I am very new to internet marketing and I get help from a guru every time I log into this forum. I have only been on this forum for about a month, but there has not been one day that I have not learned something from the people on this forum.

    For people like me this forum is a Godsend, because so many people are willing to share their knowledge an experience with everyone on the forum. I can't speak for anyone else but I want to say thank you all for doing the things you do. Six months ago I was not able to build a web site, had no idea about SEO, Backlinks, article marketing, and so much more. I am getting an internet education for free and I am sure that one day I to will be a so call Guru. I just have to keep watching, listening, and learning from everyone on the forum.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316886].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goliathseo
    That I agree with totally. This forum is wonderful! Thanks goes out to everyone!
    Signature

    Do you want to make successes or excuses? Success? Alright then... See what's in store for you....
    - The AC Assassin

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1316894].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1317009].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goliathseo
    Why Not? I bet we could make a killing on this selling the shows on dvd to other IMers that don't know about it and charge $3k for the whole season!
    Signature

    Do you want to make successes or excuses? Success? Alright then... See what's in store for you....
    - The AC Assassin

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1317266].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Killer Joe
      Originally Posted by goliathseo View Post

      Why Not? I bet we could make a killing on this selling the shows on dvd to other IMers that don't know about it and charge $3k for the whole season!
      Joel Comm got $450 for his series and no doubt cost him a lot of money to produce.

      KJ
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1317291].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goliathseo
    I thank you once again Floyd, I have just recently joined and am in process of doing that as well.
    Signature

    Do you want to make successes or excuses? Success? Alright then... See what's in store for you....
    - The AC Assassin

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1317445].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris W. Sutton
    Why should a guru who is running a multi-million dollar enterprise spend so much time sharing his hard earned "secrets" (I care more about systems b/c "secrets" don't really exist in business...rarely is something not been done before...at least in some way) to someone?
    Actually, a great many of the experienced marketers DO share their time and experiences with other people. They do it for the same reason that people donate money to their favorite charity... they want to give back and help other people.

    I know a lot of successful people in this business and not a single one of them claim to be a "guru" and, in fact, it would probably insult them if you called them that.

    All the "guru" bashing doesn't bother me because the only people who claim to be "gurus" are idiots who are trying to put something over on other people. Well, actually, Thaddaeus T. Hogg always claims to be a guru but he IS an idiot!

    In fact, ask Paul Meyers or Allen Says if they are "gurus" and see what they have to say about that! (Quick, everybody under their desk! I know it's safe under there because that is what we did during the nuclear attack drills in grade school back in the 60s)
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1319330].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Chris W. Sutton
    I'd want to see true commitment, like flying over to Osaka
    Kevin, wouldn't you want them to land so you could meet them?
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1319347].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joseph Ratliff
    Originally Posted by goliathseo View Post

    Having you as a mentor for 90 days, I will travel to your location and work directly with you to learn your techniques, tactics and anything else you are willing to teach me.
    Well, in 90 days, and with the information already on this forum, you just might be able to take some serious action, and make some valuable mistakes that will get you on the path of success faster than a "guru" could teach Certainly possible.

    In regards to your "challenge" here...
    You were pretty general with your request of a guru ("learn your techniques, tactics, and anything else...what is "anything else"?)...

    Perhaps come up with a very specific set of learning objectives and a plan to demonstrate WIIFM so the opportunity is mutually beneficial, then take more initiative and offer to help the guru with something first to start developing the relationship.

    I do commend you on this approach, at least you're asking for help in a little different way, but here are some other questions to consider...

    Why limit yourself to only "gurus"?

    Are you truly ready to operate a multi-million dollar a year business should you accomplish your objective here and build a "guru" sized business (are you sure)?

    Just some things to consider. And, I like the idea of this thread expanding in value.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1319749].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alminc
      Hmmm...should I post to this thread? Am I gooroo?

      C'mon guys, the OP is calling the gurus, not YOU!
      Signature
      No links :)
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1319810].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goliathseo
    You know, I do value this forum very much and plan on joining the war room, but my initial thought of this was to see #1 who would respond, #2 what their response would be and #3 try to negotiate to find a mutual agreement on (WIIFM).
    Signature

    Do you want to make successes or excuses? Success? Alright then... See what's in store for you....
    - The AC Assassin

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1320257].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JonMills
    Gurus dont exist

    Just people who have taken more action than words spoken
    Signature
    http://www.thecopywriterwhisperer.com/ Persuasion at it's best!
    http://www.affiliateorganizer.com/ Organize your entire online business - Super affiliates give it the thumbs up!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1320283].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BrandonLee
    I wonder if I could get Jenna Jameson to "mentor me"?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1320387].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Michael Mayo
      Originally Posted by BrandonLee View Post

      I wonder if I could get Jenna Jameson to "mentor me"?
      Dude, If you do, don't forget your towel.

      Oh, and maybe a rope so that you can climb back out!

      Michael
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1320518].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author classifiedpvas
    Might be hard getting someone to teach you their black secrets of the trade...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1320579].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goliathseo
    True, but at least I took action and initiative to do something different than the typical

    "HELP ME" Thread...
    Signature

    Do you want to make successes or excuses? Success? Alright then... See what's in store for you....
    - The AC Assassin

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1321130].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Folusho Orokunle
    I'll take you up on that challenge. All you have to do is work for me for 3 months, and help me move all my furniture (I'm moving back to California).
    Signature

    Need premium biz opp traffic? Email me: folusho at eliteecoach.com

    Internet Marketing Television

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1321149].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author goliathseo
    now thats some funny stuff! Glad everyone is having a blast on this thread! I know I am...
    Signature

    Do you want to make successes or excuses? Success? Alright then... See what's in store for you....
    - The AC Assassin

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1321210].message }}

Trending Topics