2. Don't be afraid to pay when it's important. Sometimes you do need a professional touch - Fiverr, Warriors for Hire, etc.
3. Don't rule something out if it isn't 100% what you want. Can you modify the strategy? Can you take it offline? If you have a short booklet that has done well online, consider printing it and selling it on eBay or even flea markets.
4. There are good and bad people in the world. Don't take bad interactions personal - move on.
5. No matter how confident you are, start small and then scale up.
6. Sell/ promote products you can stand behind. You'll be more passionate and it will come through in your promotions.
7. Don't give up too soon. You're going to make mistakes. That's okay. Pick yourself up quickly, dust yourself off, and get back out there. Learn from those mistakes and from others.
8. Master one thing, then the next one. If you're doing too much all at once, it will be harder to succeed. Figure out what works for you and then add more products.
9. Mindset is important. Don't just shoot your shot, believe and see it through. It's possible.
10. It will be worth it in the end. The first sale, the accomplishment, the peace of mind, the freedom, the excitement.