1. I use both free and paid for PLR because it is super cheap and I make my money back pretty quickly with it.
2. I rewrite all of the PLR articles 5 times before I use them. (sometimes I outsource this task because this is also very cheap)
3. After rewriting my PLR I submit one of the rewrites to my blog that has either adsense or amazon products on it, depending on the subject matter.
4. The other 4 are submitted as follows and all link back to my blog:
- 1 to Hubpages along with a picture that is related
- 1 to Squidoo along with a picture as well
(the key with hubpages and squidoo is to use a lot of related tags....it helps your
- 1 to Ezinearticles and this has to be very unique
- 1 to a list of 10 other top article directories (goarticles, articlebase, etc.)
5. Then, I simply move onto the next set of PLR
I build all my blogs on the same domain name with a sub domain for each subject. I also use wordpress along with a few free plugins including the All in one SEO Pack, Sociable, Onlywire, and Statcounter to track my visitors.
I can put out about 15 - 20 of these sets each week and have built up a nice income with this strategy.
This is a great way for a newbie or someone that wants another source of income to get it.
Hope this helps at least one person out there!